Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 310661 times)

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 435
  • Fuck Tom Knox
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1920 on: August 28, 2009, 04:04:25 PM »
THPS4 on gamecube

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 683
« Reply #1921 on: August 28, 2009, 04:27:08 PM »
THPS2 for playstation. I'm dying to play the first one, but it won't read in the ps2 in my dorm.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #1922 on: August 28, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »
cod: waw.
i played zombies with a guy who had a modded xbox.
most fun i've ever had playing a video game

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #1923 on: August 28, 2009, 10:04:51 PM »
you motherfuckers are playing MAG and my ps3 has a yellow light. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfiuckxvasdovinasdffasftweet
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1924 on: August 28, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »
you motherfuckers are playing MAG and my ps3 has a yellow light. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfiuckxvasdovinasdffasftweet
how long till its fixed?

Mag's cool.
Super chaotic, server hours suck for me though.
As far as getting in Beta's
you gotta accept th GAP in your PS account, & it also helps updating your account I suppose, or buying stuff online.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1925 on: August 28, 2009, 11:50:07 PM »
its going to be a while, i just moved here and i have no money at all. i might get my mom to pay for it and pay her back when i have the money but she hates me almost as much as i hate that yellow light so we will see. as long as its back by the time MW2 comes out i think i might be ok.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

frisco

« Reply #1926 on: August 29, 2009, 01:17:24 AM »
how long till its fixed?

Mag's cool.
you gotta accept th GAP in your PS account, & it also helps updating your account I suppose, or buying stuff online.

what does accept the GAP mean? how do I do this, I want some god damn betas, sucks about your ejaculation station guile, we'll be up murking some asians in cod in no time

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • tiger style
« Reply #1927 on: August 29, 2009, 05:11:11 AM »
single player offline rentals are all i play

is the ass whipping mindless and fun?

I should have said single player offline games are rentals for me, if you dont have it already try out the X Men origins game, that game is fucking gnarly, the fighting is bloody and brutal a lot like God of War, from the demo I got that Arkham Asylum has a slower pace, you have to be strategic too, can't just go blasting in a room with guys with guns, the main thing I didnt like were these "Gargoyles" that you grapple on to, like how many fucking gargoyles are in a room, that was a little ridiculous

i posted about x men a few pages back, pulling guys out of hellicopters was so rad on that game. definitely fun. the mini bosses got old but other than that game was fun as hell.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #1928 on: August 29, 2009, 10:58:11 AM »
if you guys ever hear a guy on xbox live shouting "my father stormed the beaches of normandy!" then that's me.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

« Reply #1929 on: August 29, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »
how long till its fixed?

Mag's cool.

what does accept the GAP mean? how do I do this, I want some god damn betas, sucks about your ejaculation station guile, we'll be up murking some asians in cod in no time

then go to edit profile, and there should be writing in blue that saying you agree to participate in beta and stuff.
Dont know if it would show in canada.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #1930 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:20 AM »
I bought Assassin's Creed on sale, I've mixed feelings about it, it's a big game and the climbing everything is so awesome, but on the other hand it's always the same scenario; spy this dude, kill that dude...

frisco

« Reply #1931 on: August 29, 2009, 01:07:30 PM »
I bought Assassin's Creed on sale, I've mixed feelings about it, it's a big game and the climbing everything is so awesome, but on the other hand it's always the same scenario; spy this dude, kill that dude...

yea that game got fucking old fast, some of the shit was fun but then your riding a horse for literally 10 minutes, nothings worse than the walking in fallout though

CeeyMar

« Reply #1932 on: August 29, 2009, 01:10:30 PM »

yea that game got fucking old fast, some of the shit was fun but then your riding a horse for literally 10 minutes, nothings worse than the walking in fallout though

Walking in Fallout is fuckin boring, I finally got cod5. Nazi zombies is the shit.

« Reply #1933 on: September 01, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14281102/call-of-duty-6/videos/mw2_trl_flagrunner_90109.htm

No more sudden host ended games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(last 10 secs of the trailer)

Fuck YES!l
There is a god.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #1934 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14281102/call-of-duty-6/videos/mw2_trl_flagrunner_90109.htm

No more sudden host ended games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck YES!l
There is a god.

well hot damn.

also, getting Arkahm Asylum this week if I can afford it.

frisco

« Reply #1935 on: September 01, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »

Fuck YES!l
There is a god.

WOW, thats all I can say, i'll probably watch this 10-20 times, my nerd boner is through the roof right now

The knife throw, jesus, and the blood splatter when you get hit, like beads of water but blood. fuck. so hyped

No Vaseline

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1936 on: September 02, 2009, 04:04:58 AM »

Fuck YES!l
There is a god.

WOW, thats all I can say, i'll probably watch this 10-20 times, my nerd boner is through the roof right now

The knife throw, jesus, and the blood splatter when you get hit, like beads of water but blood. fuck. so hyped

The graphics, guns, and effects look great, but I just hope there isn't too much cornball shit in the game. 

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1937 on: September 02, 2009, 10:16:57 AM »
fucking knife throwing. jesus.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #1938 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »

Walking in Fallout is fuckin boring, I finally got cod5. Nazi zombies is the shit.
having to travel in fallout is terrible.  it prevents me from actually playing the game.  i just get bored and go to that drunk dudes apartment and kill his hookers instead.  i heard you can nuke villages on there and haven't done it yet.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1939 on: September 02, 2009, 01:55:26 PM »

Fuck YES!l
There is a god.
That all looks really good, except for that riot shield. I can just imagine games with half the kids in them hiding in corners crouched down behind a bullet proof shield.

And no more 'host ended game' is fucking great.

frisco

« Reply #1940 on: September 02, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

Fuck YES!l
There is a god.
That all looks really good, except for that riot shield. I can just imagine games with half the kids in them hiding in corners crouched down behind a bullet proof shield.

And no more 'host ended game' is fucking great.

im sure you can shoot through them, and itll probably replace the first perk so no extra grenades, rpg and all of those, i want to see more multiplayer gameplay now

Miadaskate

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1941 on: September 02, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

Arkham Asylum. I'm fucking hooked.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #1942 on: September 02, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »

Arkham Asylum. I'm fucking hooked.
played the demo, love it. can't wait to play the full game.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • tiger style
« Reply #1943 on: September 02, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »
^ a guy at work was getting me hyped on it today. definitely my next game. seems like a dope take on the manhunt gameplay.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1944 on: September 02, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »
Mafia Wars. I fucking hate facebook and i want my ps3 back. piss in my fucking mouth and smear blood on my cock.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #1945 on: September 02, 2009, 07:26:02 PM »
did you guys see the new Diablo 3 stuff? I am so fucking hyped.

www.battle.net

layzieyez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1946 on: September 02, 2009, 10:46:27 PM »
I want Starcraft 2 more.  Been waiting forfuckingever for that damned game.
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
« Reply #1947 on: September 03, 2009, 12:41:38 AM »
Mafia Wars. I fucking hate facebook and i want my ps3 back. piss in my fucking mouth and smear blood on my cock.

Mine got the fucking yellow light of shite, lasted a week and spunked a chunk of cash on a new slim. had to be done.
Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.

frisco

« Reply #1948 on: September 03, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »

Mine got the fucking yellow light of shite, lasted a week and spunked a chunk of cash on a new slim. had to be done.

how is the new slim, i it quiet? looks sexy as fuck, if mine breaks down fuck sending it in to refurbish id rather pay the extra 150 and get a new one

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1949 on: September 03, 2009, 02:21:58 AM »