Author Topic: Peep how they do it...........  (Read 23161 times)

jayme.f

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Peep how they do it...........
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2008, 04:04:43 AM »
jayme when' you coming out with some more footage?

I miss your simple lines like switch kickflip backnoseblunts.

and whens the blind video come out james?

and jamie WHEN DOES FALLEN COME OUT I NEED TO C THA CHRIS COLE PART STAT

ah! i want to film one more full part before i call it quits as far as filming goes. im working on it right now, i want it to be something i can be somewhat stoked on.
when the time comes and i round up enough footage, i want all the slapheads to have tricks in my part seriously, like a whole song filled with all you guys.

i been trying to edit this video me and my freind are making, its called "im going to stab you" beach has a couple things so far and some other dudes are going to throw me some of there b-rated footy.

i want to have a "skateboarders that hate my guts" section to the vid, like raymond and shit, it would be great if they talked a shitload of smack to me in that section and then have other dudes take me out at the spots i skate, i think it might make for good entertainment.

and yes, we need a new chris cole part soon. that dude is way to good and very inspiring
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:27 AM »
I have to pee.

jayme.f

« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

beeda weeda

« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »

I think I'd prefer this over an e-mail.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »
Expand Quote
I have to pee.
[close]

then go already!  >:(

j/k ;D

Done, I feel much better.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »
never will ride bones wheels, shits wack. i dont care if there good or not, if theyve got fags like jarred lucas working for them they dont deserve any skateboarders money. go buy some spitfires, satoris or hubbas. as for james, skating speaks for itself and apparently bones missed your get fam part so its there loss. jayme, ive always been a fan of your skating and have always defended you on these boards, but your being a dickhead. no offense :( im sure JT was not incharge of money dicisions at circa and was just appointed as the one to break it to james, they guys just doing his job and trying to feed his family. most of us here are men and can relate. much love to all .

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »
Jayme, you're just a bitter,  washed up pro that could only get a shady ass company like true love to sponsor him. Slap boards is your only real connection to ever feeling like you have done something worth a shit, but in the last 4 years with skateboarding... you really have'nt.
I dug you back in the Santa Cruz days, but now you're just a fuckin kook.

The Cheif, JT, and I had our difference a while back, but I respect him more than ever for it.
JT does shit right
JF does not.
Nah man, anything that Jamie and Jayme talk about is shit that they know about, not us. They've peaced out on it, but Jayme is good people... really good people. I sincerely know this to be true. Also, I'm the one who helped connect Jayme with True Love... shit, I even pitched it to him, neither of us knowing anything about True Love except for the fact that it seemed like the perfect small company (at least, that was my angle, and I'm well documented here as being one of TLC's biggest supporters, contributing whatever I could to the company for free because I believed in it before me and the shop severed ties with it). If there's fault there, then it's mine. I saw what I thought was the type of company I would have started if given the chance, and I saw an opportunity to make a connection between said company and a skater that I've always had (and always will) have immense respect for, both as a fellow skater and as a person.

Jayme can speak for himself, but holmes has a lot of stuff on his plate that he's handling up on... but he's still ripping. Can't blame him for not being the Chief. Those two dudes have history, and it's pretty obvious that if Jayme misspeaks or sends out the wrong info, he'll be the first to correct himself, which is possibly the hardest thing for anyone to do in a public venue.

I respect Jamie as well... if there's anyone on this forum that has a reason to think I'm a prick, it would be Jamie (and maybe Jackson) since I leveled some pretty harsh shit at him with the CEO's site, and I was the first to talk shit on him after the thread-erasing incident before he really started posting here. But during that time, my perception has changed nearly 100% (as long as we stay away from theology, hehe).

We're lucky to have Jamie and Jayme here.

And last thing, there are plenty of things to be judgmental about concerning TLC, I won't rehash anything or get into demonizing anyone, but I will give props to James Joiner for sending over the gear he sent on behalf of Big Mike. It was a good gesture... it doesn't discount anything negative that anyone here has dealt with, but he was the first to ship product for us to raise money for Mike's family. I don't support the company, but I'll call out a proper move when I see it. The same thing goes to Jamie, who sent a ton of product (autographed by himself and some of his other guys) for the same benefit. Can't do anything but respect that.

I'm not trying to change your mind, but I'm not down with dismissing Jayme as a "washed up" pro, just as I wouldn't do that to Sanch or anyone else that's contributed to the history of skating, as well as my own entertainment of just watching them ride.

I'm not calling you out, I'm just saying that there's plenty of other folks to hate that would be way more deserving.

Regardless, you know me personally, and I think it's safe to say I'm probably one of the biggest kooks you'll ever know.

89-90pistons

« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2008, 09:25:44 PM »

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

Ha HA classic!

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »
posts like this are why i go on slap

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »
everyone should just join my team

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »
and do rolling front 5-0s

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2008, 10:01:08 PM »
damn funny. :)

scragentjed

• Rep: -22
  • Build Skateboards, not Bombs.
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »
dump james craig, keep chris senn???? wtf is the world coming to.

bobjohn

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2008, 01:19:58 AM »
It looks like they haven't implemented lay-offs to their roller-skate line. Let us also not forget the time Shorty's called them out for advertising in fruitboot magazines.

jayme.f

« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2008, 02:47:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Jayme, you're just a bitter,  washed up pro that could only get a shady ass company like true love to sponsor him. Slap boards is your only real connection to ever feeling like you have done something worth a shit, but in the last 4 years with skateboarding... you really have'nt.
I dug you back in the Santa Cruz days, but now you're just a fuckin kook.

The Cheif, JT, and I had our difference a while back, but I respect him more than ever for it.
JT does shit right
JF does not.
[close]
Nah man, anything that Jamie and Jayme talk about is shit that they know about, not us. They've peaced out on it, but Jayme is good people... really good people. I sincerely know this to be true. Also, I'm the one who helped connect Jayme with True Love... shit, I even pitched it to him, neither of us knowing anything about True Love except for the fact that it seemed like the perfect small company (at least, that was my angle, and I'm well documented here as being one of TLC's biggest supporters, contributing whatever I could to the company for free because I believed in it before me and the shop severed ties with it). If there's fault there, then it's mine. I saw what I thought was the type of company I would have started if given the chance, and I saw an opportunity to make a connection between said company and a skater that I've always had (and always will) have immense respect for, both as a fellow skater and as a person.

Jayme can speak for himself, but holmes has a lot of stuff on his plate that he's handling up on... but he's still ripping. Can't blame him for not being the Chief. Those two dudes have history, and it's pretty obvious that if Jayme misspeaks or sends out the wrong info, he'll be the first to correct himself, which is possibly the hardest thing for anyone to do in a public venue.

I respect Jamie as well... if there's anyone on this forum that has a reason to think I'm a prick, it would be Jamie (and maybe Jackson) since I leveled some pretty harsh shit at him with the CEO's site, and I was the first to talk shit on him after the thread-erasing incident before he really started posting here. But during that time, my perception has changed nearly 100% (as long as we stay away from theology, hehe).

We're lucky to have Jamie and Jayme here.

And last thing, there are plenty of things to be judgmental about concerning TLC, I won't rehash anything or get into demonizing anyone, but I will give props to James Joiner for sending over the gear he sent on behalf of Big Mike. It was a good gesture... it doesn't discount anything negative that anyone here has dealt with, but he was the first to ship product for us to raise money for Mike's family. I don't support the company, but I'll call out a proper move when I see it. The same thing goes to Jamie, who sent a ton of product (autographed by himself and some of his other guys) for the same benefit. Can't do anything but respect that.

I'm not trying to change your mind, but I'm not down with dismissing Jayme as a "washed up" pro, just as I wouldn't do that to Sanch or anyone else that's contributed to the history of skating, as well as my own entertainment of just watching them ride.

I'm not calling you out, I'm just saying that there's plenty of other folks to hate that would be way more deserving.

Regardless, you know me personally, and I think it's safe to say I'm probably one of the biggest kooks you'll ever know.

thanks grim the moderater badge above your name has never looked better ;D haha! ,  i just saw that bank treflip clip with the BIG MIKE on the grip, shit was tight as always. and Joshewuhh has the right to say what he did, its no different than the shit i pulled on j.t. so there is no way i could contest being mad at the dude and i know both you guys live in louisianna and when i get down there to kick it with you guys, all will be good and ill by Joshewuhh a bear for having to hurt his eyes by reading my posts ;D.

hope all is well..

and that satori joke was textbook slap hilarity! so fucking awesome i puked a little bit in my mouth from laughing my ass off! cheers guys!

jayme.f

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2008, 02:48:36 AM »

best sig material this year pistons! ;D ;D ;D

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2008, 04:34:59 AM »
Don't forget.  Powell still has an Inline wheel brand that used to be called Blood.

http://www.eulogyinline.com/

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2008, 04:59:23 AM »
Damn you learn something enw every day.. I never knew about Powells link to Rollerblading

For some reason that explains the email in my mind; any skate company that knowingly embraces fucking fruitbooting despite knowing full well that it's basically just consists of a bunch of horse fuckers tapdancing their way across things whilst doing their best to stop the contents of their arses slop out (hence the "style") - an activity designed for those who don't have the ability or soul to try and learn something mildly more difficult that extreme walking - has got to be ran by fucking idiots!

It's always been a rule of mine to never shop at any sell-out store which carries rollerblading stuff too, and not to buy from a non-core comapny come to that; I just never thought I'd see the day when I'd have to add Powell to my personal shit-list.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2008, 06:11:18 AM »
Josh is my homie, no doubt... has been for a while now, I just wanted to throw something out there (and clarify the TLC connection that I was a part of facilitating). It's all good, all the way around.

Josh: sorry about bailing on the session this weekend, but I'll be gambling in Vegas...

sponegg

• Rep: -4
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »

it could have been worse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZqrCYdVw

kin ell, never seen that section before, that was a real day maker.  well done.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2008, 09:32:26 AM »
lets save tis mushy stuff for the PM's
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »
im down with public displays of mushiness

sebastian toombs

« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
group hug everyone

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2008, 10:42:30 AM »
can i call jinx on our reps?

sebastian toombs

« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »
ill see what i can do to get mine down a few points asap.  wheres stagefright when you need him?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2008, 10:48:49 AM »
ugh, what i wouldnt do to slither into the middle of that with a boner and just throw my hands in the air and spin in circles

jayme.f

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »
ill see what i can do to get mine down a few points asap.  wheres stagefright when you need him?

stagefright is busy right now kooking me ;D

jrock

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2008, 02:23:00 PM »
It looks like they haven't implemented lay-offs to their roller-skate line. Let us also not forget the time Shorty's called them out for advertising in fruitboot magazines.

ive got a pair of powell rollerskate wheels on my cruiser board

muckles

• Rep: -29
  • RAZORSHARPCREW
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
Fuck Bones, what a bunch of douch bags!
Don't even have the balls to tell James to his face.
Good luck on Small wheels
<src img=http://forums.clubrsx.com/customavatars/avatar91928_161.gif>