Author Topic: Rob D  (Read 25280 times)

sanch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Rob D
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »
Expand Quote
To bad you suck and are waisting your time. Work on life already. You'll never be sponsored.
[close]
work on life ?im fucking 18 i have all the time in the world to "work of life" all i have do is worry about smoking more dank nugs and getting liad
in the mean time you should work on not being a washed up pussy saying the industry sucks because you suck at life

have many more talents than most pros who only know how to skate and tie their shoes. I've been in a industry that does not prepare you for life. I've also never had
a silver spoon in my mouth or any parental figure that directed me where I needed to go. That said, I'm doing pretty well and my house is nicer than a lot pros'. Maybe even nicer than your folks. I have a new promising career, am driven, have a 4.0, look good, have young girls still staring, and am much more of a man than I was before.

You know nothing but fun. I hope you have the guidance I've never had cause it's like an escalator.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:04:47 PM by sanch »
Rasa Libre and High Grade are completely separate entities. Completely different hippies-mdspb

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »
you have a nice house dog...so shut up
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2008, 03:14:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Listen to yourself, Sanch. Go read some of your posts over the last couple weeks...
[close]

I don't give a shit. Kids are brainwashed fools. I aint got no love for you bitches. When have you bitches ever showed love for me?

My friends and I were buying your boards back when you were on Real, Blind, etc.. That's about as much love as one can show for a pro without dick riding.

I'm showing love for you now by pointing out that you need to take a look at yourself. If you were happy with what you saw, you wouldn't be taking my comment as an attack.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

crank heart

• Rep: 3
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »
Okay, the only positives I'm hearing about Rob is that he is cool and smart. I agree with both but come on, he's a fucking amazing skateboarder. He has always been O.G and he STILL rips. Am I the only person that thinks his DC part is amazing? That pop shove it nosegrind revert on the bump to rail is absolutely insane.

alongway

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2008, 03:25:11 PM »
Okay, the only positives I'm hearing about Rob is that he is cool and smart. I agree with both but come on, he's a fucking amazing skateboarder. He has always been O.G and he STILL rips. Am I the only person that thinks his DC part is amazing? That pop shove it nosegrind revert on the bump to rail is absolutely insane.

hey hey, i posted that the dude is O.G. Maybe not in those words but loyal to his sponsors from day one. and his memory screen part gets me stoked to this day.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
That pop shove it nosegrind revert on the bump to rail is absolutely insane.

seriously everything i hear his name i think of that tricks its been hunting for years  rob is sick
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

sanch

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2008, 03:26:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Listen to yourself, Sanch. Go read some of your posts over the last couple weeks...
[close]

I don't give a shit. Kids are brainwashed fools. I aint got no love for you bitches. When have you bitches ever showed love for me?

[close]

My friends and I were buying your boards back when you were on Real, Blind, etc.. That's about as much love as one can show for a pro without dick riding.

I'm showing love for you now by pointing out that you need to take a look at yourself. If you were happy with what you saw, you wouldn't be taking my comment as an attack.

nothing personally directed towards you. It was meant towards yall as a whole, which makes it worst but again,  I don't care. I'm not a pro that came here to clean up my image like it's a fucking publicity stunt. I came on here to advertise my company and speak what I think is true. Most of the hate towards me is due to the brutal honesty that my personality possesses. They'd rather see me die and I'd rather  have them lurk and read how I wrote how they're hanging on, one dimentional, dumb, and ugly. 
Rasa Libre and High Grade are completely separate entities. Completely different hippies-mdspb

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »
I have nothing but love for Dyrdek. I don't watch his show very often but, from what I've seen, he does a lot of silly ass shit. Can't hate on his skating, either.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

sanch

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2008, 03:33:21 PM »
Now that's something I'd think I'd like about him. I know his humor and wits and would love to see his show. Getting cable again next month so I'll peep it. I've heard some funny ass shit about that show like him trying to get an agent for his dog. That's fucking hillarious.

Rowley_is_King

• Rep: 0
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
this whole tread has turned into slap vs. sanch...... other than that i agree with sanch i have always thought rob was overrated...he is good but overrated

now comes the backlash

sebastian toombs

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
i have to agree with that too.  dyrdek was never really mind blowing, but you could tell he worked really hard to come up with some really solid stuff.   im not saying he was overrated, that he wasnt good, that he was / wasnt better than henry sanchez or whoever...   but i think that hes an example of how far you can go in skating if you have good talent and an even better mindset and approach to things

sanch

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »
I totally agree.

I shouldn't have said that but he could have been more understanding and more stoked to see another good skater on. Instead of getting stoked he's was   trying to run shit like a dad. Fucking captain-save-a-company.

However, i shouldn't have said I'm better than him and that's he's average. None of my business. Just kind of feel like I gotta get him back. That's all.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2008, 06:39:42 PM »
some of the more ridiculous shit ive read on here. on another note

I have to pee.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

numnut

« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »

Nikhil Thayer's 50-50 in the friends section of the FTC vid was longer, give that dude the record....he wouldn't even want that shit
[/quote]
 Nikhil had Z-rollers.

sanch

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2008, 06:46:12 PM »
some of the more ridiculous shit ive read on here. on another note

Expand Quote
I have to pee.
[close]

the whole point is being missed. We were all young then. Now maybe it's a good time for Drydek to try to mingle in the company but then
it was straight haterish of him to not be down for it. Just cause I drank and wilded out? I just got the impression he was trying to be captain-save-a-company.

eye eye captain.

murdermitten

• Rep: 6
  • formerly mick swagger
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2008, 07:19:18 PM »
guess you cant be cool all the time.

TYRONE73

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
Jamie Thomas in that toy vid, that was a sick 50-50.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2008, 09:29:27 PM »
Expand Quote
at least he stays consistent
something you haven't seemed to master
[close]

Not to toot my own horn but Dyrdek was NEVER on my level and never will be. Fool can live in that skatepark far as I'm concerned.

I would have gotten on Alien if it wasn't for him so I aint gonna sugar coat his average shit. Dude has had legit sponsors and that's about as
legit as it gets.

My career was never great cause of things on the board or because of some inability or that I needed to skate every waking minute cause I wasn't naturally talented. I
was natural. Drydek is not. You can compare the $$$ but that's about it.

Sanch, you're sick and all, but one's lips/fingers aren't supposed to be able to say/type these things.

"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Jura

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »
What the chief said.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Think I ever cared about what kooks would call a legacy in this industry. I'll make you guys hate me way more than you do know and
won't really care either.

I just got asked to be full time pro again. Shit's funny to think I'd go back to this retarted ass playground industry.

Everything okay sanch? Not trying to call you out at all, it just seemed like you used to use this board to keep you grounded and often times you'd even openly admit the mistakes you've made in your life/career. I found your honesty was inspiring, now you just seem angry. What happened?
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

asakusa75

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »
I think I read one of the prior posts incorrectly....did someone say sanchez had a shitty style???
Dude...have you seen Pack of Lies??

walrus

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2008, 11:13:20 PM »
just drop another part sanch, everyone would chomp on that

Thizzzzz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Think I ever cared about what kooks would call a legacy in this industry. I'll make you guys hate me way more than you do know and
won't really care either.

I just got asked to be full time pro again. Shit's funny to think I'd go back to this retarted ass playground industry.

thats good promotion for your company id say.  Calling everyone your trying to promote to bitches.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2008, 11:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I aint got no love for you bitches.

takes one to known one lol

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »
just drop another part sanch, everyone would chomp on that

So did anyone else read on Clyde Singleton's blog that Rob & Big broke up?
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
he has a blog?

Guinness

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »

xenu

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »
please tell me this Sanch account is fake. he can't have become this regular. I think its someone taking the piss.  please tell me that!

Cardiel got run over by a fucking trailer and lived in a wheelchair.  do you see him crying about John Lucero or some bullshit.
 or saying 'skateboarding ripped me off' or something.  no. 

I think this Sanch account is fake...  it must be. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »
If it wasn't really him, this dude has really done his homework, and put in A LOT of effort to make others think it is.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2008, 11:22:08 AM »
Expand Quote
he has a blog?
[close]
can someone link it?

Ever hear of this website? Great for finding things...

oh yeah.. i got some news- Rob & Big are not "friends" anymore. theyre wrapping up their final season, and as Biggie would say, "Things Done Changed". these cats aren't cool no more, and you heard it here first..
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20