Author Topic: Sony Headphones needs help installing microsoft word.  (Read 681 times)

Sony MDR V2 headphones

Sony Headphones needs help installing microsoft word.
« on: March 13, 2008, 07:30:25 AM »
ok guys, im fucked. my sister needs some help installing microsoft word (microsoft office in general.) on her laptop. right off the bat, this is what i get

obviously the user name and the product key arent right. i edited them for privacy reasons. but i put in her user name, then the product key. (on the sticker under the computer.)  and i get this bullshit.

I've checked and rechecked. the 2 codes are 100% identical, and i keep getting this garbage. then it says that i need to find the user name under file > properties > author box. but in order to access "file" on the toolbar. microsoft office has to be installed. it's like i can't get to the file toolbar without installing word, and i cant install word, without going to the file toolbar.

am I making any sense? I fucking hate the thing. But I would rather gnar somebody everyday for the rest of the year, than pay microfuck, 59.99 for a CHANCE that i will get what i want.

Grim or BB, you gotta help! peace.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 07:32:02 AM by Sony MDR V2 Headphones »

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Sony Headphones needs help installing microsoft word.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:35:18 AM »
somethings obviously fucked up, you can find another serial# online im sure.

i remember we were installing it once on my buddies comp and we just hit like 0000 000 00 00 3450 and it worked. so i dont know. im sure some warez sites will have them.