Author Topic: things that made you laugh today  (Read 3625372 times)

ungzilla

Re: things that made you laugh today
« Reply #25020 on: September 19, 2018, 07:47:00 PM »
that's a great fuckin kitty

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #25021 on: September 19, 2018, 08:05:17 PM »
Yeah, I'm always telling him how handsome he is. He's named Gino, but after my grandfather, not the skater.

I'm not sure if it's possible to embed Twitter stuff on here, but this video is hilarious.
https://twitter.com/Salute_DeezNutz/status/1040141792635768832

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #25022 on: September 20, 2018, 06:27:58 AM »
...I think a homie like broke up with me today lol.
Homie like friend or homie like sychophant?  I'm assuming you guys are having a falling out and your take on it is he's acting like a woman.  I dunno what the case is but it can be good to at least try to see people's side.  Or not sometimes ha.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #25023 on: September 20, 2018, 11:20:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Homie like friend or homie like sychophant?  I'm assuming you guys are having a falling out and your take on it is he's acting like a woman.  I dunno what the case is but it can be good to at least try to see people's side.  Or not sometimes ha.

Thank you for indulging me.

We have been friends for over a decade. Five or six years ago he started to develop a pretty gnarly pain pill habit. He's been off and on ever since (more on than off), and we would skate a lot any time he was trying to get clean. He basically stopped being friends with all our old homies during that time. He would like get really aggro and tell people off, call them snakes and shit. So recently it seemed like his only friends were me, his girl, and his skeezy drug dealer homie. He had been skating a lot over the last month or so, but he'd been getting increasingly erratic. He was like always losing his shit, trying to start fights at the skatepark, on busses, whatever. I would try to calm him down and get his back. I dunno, it was starting to get really disruptive. He also seemed to become really racist when he was withdrawing, which is unrelated, but a bummer nonetheless.

Anyway, I hadn't heard from him in a few days, so I tried to hit him up to skate. He said later in the evening. I said it would be dark then. He told me to forget it. I figured he was having a bad day or whatever, but the next day he sends me these texts (verbatim for effect):
yo (shireflip)
I was thinking dog
That you are a bej
And you should find someone else to skate with
ya unhappy bitch
Have fun with your Amazonian queen
Pussy ass bitch

These were sent over about 6-7 minutes lol. To give some clarification on the Amazonian queen bit, my girl has put on weight since we started dating. I have acknowledged this, and the truth is, if you've taken down a number of big girls in your time (I have), you kind of become comfortable with what you're into, so I wasn't actually offended by the comment. I was also a bit perplexed to be called unhappy, so I chalked it up to the dude projecting. I responded:

LOL Oh snap.
You alright?

He responded:

See  you around.

I responded:
Well, sucks to know you feel that way. Later.

That's what I mean by a break up. It felt like homie sent me a break up text. I guess that's what hurt the most. The fool didn't even call. LOL

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #25024 on: September 20, 2018, 11:54:59 AM »

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #25025 on: September 20, 2018, 12:02:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

We have been friends for over a decade. Five or six years ago he started to develop a pretty gnarly pain pill habit. He's been off and on ever since (more on than off), and we would skate a lot any time he was trying to get clean. He basically stopped being friends with all our old homies during that time. He would like get really aggro and tell people off, call them snakes and shit. So recently it seemed like his only friends were me, his girl, and his skeezy drug dealer homie. He had been skating a lot over the last month or so, but he'd been getting increasingly erratic. He was like always losing his shit, trying to start fights at the skatepark, on busses, whatever. I would try to calm him down and get his back. I dunno, it was starting to get really disruptive. He also seemed to become really racist when he was withdrawing, which is unrelated, but a bummer nonetheless.

Anyway, I hadn't heard from him in a few days, so I tried to hit him up to skate. He said later in the evening. I said it would be dark then. He told me to forget it. I figured he was having a bad day or whatever, but the next day he sends me these texts (verbatim for effect):
yo (shireflip)
I was thinking dog
That you are a bej
ya unhappy bitch
Pussy ass bitch

These were sent over about 6-7 minutes lol. To give some clarification on the Amazonian queen bit, my girl has put on weight since we started dating. I have acknowledged this, and the truth is, if you've taken down a number of big girls in your time (I have), you kind of become comfortable with what you're into, so I wasn't actually offended by the comment. I was also a bit perplexed to be called unhappy, so I chalked it up to the dude projecting. I responded:

LOL Oh snap.
You alright?

He responded:

See  you around.

I responded:

That's what I mean by a break up. It felt like homie sent me a break up text. I guess that's what hurt the most. The fool didn't even call. LOL

he did you a favor.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #25026 on: September 20, 2018, 01:40:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yo (shireflip)
I was thinking dog
That you are a bej
ya unhappy bitch
Pussy ass bitch

LOL Oh snap.
You alright?

He responded:

See  you around.

I responded:

[close]

he did you a favor.
  Wells thanks shireflip, also your explanation combined with crailfishes post is philosophically a complete circle imo.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #25027 on: September 20, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »
LOL many thanks.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25028 on: September 20, 2018, 09:22:34 PM »

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25029 on: September 21, 2018, 12:16:43 PM »

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25030 on: September 21, 2018, 04:04:16 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZuayQFD51w&t=1s
Be sure to watch to the end.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #25031 on: September 21, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »
Well, he is a member of the party of family values.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25032 on: September 22, 2018, 05:13:28 PM »
Brill showing up smirking at the end of that ad is so goddamn funny.

This guy's videos are great:
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dHSSiGnBh8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25033 on: September 23, 2018, 02:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yo (shireflip)
I was thinking dog
That you are a bej
ya unhappy bitch
Pussy ass bitch

LOL Oh snap.
You alright?

He responded:

See  you around.

I responded:

[close]

he did you a favor.
[close]
  Wells thanks shireflip, also your explanation combined with crailfishes post is philosophically a complete circle imo.

this reminds me of the seinfeld episode where he tries to break up with his friend.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #25034 on: September 23, 2018, 08:04:35 AM »
I'm watching that episode right now because of your comment.

The funny thing for me is that I was on both sides of the coin simultaneously. I felt like Jerry in terms of being an obligated participant in a one-sided, stressful friendship that has gone on since adolescence, and I also felt pretty jilted when homeboy turned the tables and dumped my ass.

The ego is a funny thing.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #25035 on: September 23, 2018, 08:47:53 AM »
Yeah, I'm always telling him how handsome he is. He's named Gino, but after my grandfather, not the skater.

I'm not sure if it's possible to embed Twitter stuff on here, but this video is hilarious.
https://twitter.com/Salute_DeezNutz/status/1040141792635768832
That Twitter video you posted, does anyone know what game they were playing? It looks like it's based in Santorini so I'm curious.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #25036 on: September 23, 2018, 09:06:48 AM »
Also, that is a glorious cat.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25037 on: September 24, 2018, 03:59:05 PM »
Gino appreciates all the love!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2DYaMJ4ss

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25039 on: September 28, 2018, 02:29:01 PM »
I wasn't even planning on watching the hearing yesterday, but I wound up catching most of it at work, and am so glad I did.

I wasn't expecting his testimony to be so crazy. The crying and melting down, having to tell the Senate that he was a virgin until after college, him lying about what "Devil's triangle" refers to, all the BEER.

StaggerLee666

• Rep: 0
« Reply #25040 on: September 29, 2018, 11:41:59 AM »

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #25041 on: September 29, 2018, 02:27:52 PM »
yo, this old man is killing me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNwZV0oMAz8

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1534
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #25042 on: October 01, 2018, 05:01:48 PM »
Last night I found that a person took a crap in one of the 4 washing machines in my apartments.  I'm looking forward to the memo from the property management.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #25043 on: October 01, 2018, 05:08:01 PM »
Someone took a shit on the bathroom floor of my office. It's not a huge office maybe 100 people tops and it was the mens room so I think I know who did it. He's a great big fat person so that's how I know but I think some people think it was me because of my general demeanor and how uncomfortable I am with eye contact.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #25044 on: October 01, 2018, 05:27:21 PM »
When I was in school a buddy of mine threw a party and someone shit in his laundry basket. He was even more bummed when he went to throw his shitty laundry in the wash and found that someone shit in there too.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #25046 on: October 02, 2018, 12:24:25 PM »
Someone took a shit on the bathroom floor of my office. It's not a huge office maybe 100 people tops and it was the mens room so I think I know who did it. He's a great big fat person so that's how I know but I think some people think it was me because of my general demeanor and how uncomfortable I am with eye contact.

So you shit in your office hey? Just own up
Gentleman ninja warlock

ungzilla

« Reply #25047 on: October 02, 2018, 01:36:17 PM »
don't listen to him NEVER own up no matter how obvious your guilt

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #25048 on: October 04, 2018, 08:13:37 AM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #25049 on: October 04, 2018, 05:11:13 PM »
I can’t condone this shit but bruh the execution was too incredible
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ&time_continue=43