Author Topic: Worst Theskateboard mag cover and issue. june 08  (Read 4028 times)

Choad Muskrat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Worst Theskateboard mag cover and issue. june 08
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 06:27:06 AM »
3rd to last it seems the impact made his legs imploded leaving him with only a torso.

hahahaha thanks, that just made me laugh really hard for some reason, needed that

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 07:28:58 AM »
this shit is gnarly, but somehow expected... what really surprises me, is that this kid never gets really broke... anyway, he could probably kickflip the leap of faith, but the question is, where do you draw the line?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 07:32:29 AM »
I like it. But I don't like liking it.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

dudebro

• Rep: 22
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 08:42:39 AM »
who's doing the back noseblunt?
one-upping is rad.  so is beaming.  both so unquestionably identify the kooks...saves a lot of wasted time/small talk.  you instantly know who to avoid.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 08:52:06 AM »
both are fucking gnarly and the slap one is pretty crazy but kind of distracting in the "shecklers hesh now" kind of way

for that kind of thing, i'd rather watch bachinsky

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
I guess I'll drop this off over here...

Discuss!!!!!

A couple weeks ago I had a little birthday gathering and my good friend gave me a Slap Magazine for my birthday (i was pretty happy because SLAP is next to impossible to find here winnipeg).   Before I paged through it we had a big long discussion about how Slap is the last Legit mag, how they have good articles and realize that Sheckler is a huge bitch and they won't go the route of TWS and give him covers and have unbiased articles about him.  Then I opened the issue and saw a huge Sheckler poster pullout right in the middle.     We were speechless.

Jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
I really hope he pulls a Gator or something. But he seems too fucking nice. It sucks but I think he's been gifted with the perfect amount of that natural stupidity to get him through. His knees will be destroyed by the time he's 30 but he'll be so rich it won't matter.

cool dude

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »
Expand Quote

Discuss!!!!!
[close]

A couple weeks ago I had a little birthday gathering and my good friend gave me a Slap Magazine for my birthday (i was pretty happy because SLAP is next to impossible to find here winnipeg).   Before I paged through it we had a big long discussion about how Slap is the last Legit mag, how they have good articles and realize that Sheckler is a huge bitch and they won't go the route of TWS and give him covers and have unbiased articles about him.  Then I opened the issue and saw a huge Sheckler poster pullout right in the middle.     We were speechless.

You, along with all the other "soul skaters", must have felt so betrayed.  I enjoy most of the stuff Scheckler is putting out because it just seems so ridiculous.  Those two kickflips, as someone said earlier, are hero shit. 

When Bam was on the come-up he actually was producing legit stuff, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he was/is a complete asshole and I would never want to be his friend.  It was only after he stopped producing that I couldn't stand him.  I am all for dudes getting theres.  Whats wrong with making a boatload of cash?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »
A dude does a single kickflip off a rickety little set up, over 4 feet of flat, a tall rail, a 15 foot drop, a street and another tall rail cleanly and people are commenting on his fashion choices.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 11:02:36 AM »
A dude does a single kickflip off a rickety little set up, over 4 feet of flat, a tall rail, a 15 foot drop, a street and another tall rail cleanly and people are commenting on his fashion choices.

Frame seven looks like he's wearing a rad little cape.

Thinking about it, if he actually did wear a cape every time he hucked himself off a small concrete mountain, I don't think I would ever talk shit on him ever again.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:04:13 AM by Jack »

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 11:41:21 AM »

wassup haters?
This picture reminds me of a story I'd like to share.
      After the Tampa Pro Finals this year there was an after party at The Rock N Sports bar in Ybor City. It was a half resturant, half bar. Every pro you can think of was there in attendance. Me and my girl were hungry so we got a table in the resturant area. Our table just so happened to be right next to Sheckler's.  It was him and the entire cast of Life of Ryan and like 8 girls. I felt like I was on "the show". I was sure at any moment MTV and their cameras were gonna come out of no where and start shooting. Me and my girl got our food and the bar started filling up. There were young girls sneaking by and snapping photos of him with their camera phones and shit. As if Shecks didn't have enough girls at his table,(as if it were pre-planned) fucking 10 more girls (dressed to the nines) came in together and found more room at the table. So there he was. Shecks,  the crew from his show, and like 20 girls at his table. Other pro skaters started to take notice and started coming over to his table. These are pros that normally would ever associate with him but hey.... pussy is pussy right? Nick Dompierre started chatting it up with him, Bam came through, fucking I can't remember all of them but by the end of the night. A drunken Stephan Janoski hollared at every girl at the table one by one and these girls ages ranged from like 16-18.
There's most of my story. Just though I'd share.

Edit: another thing I'd like to mention:
   You know how girls all go to the bathroom at the same time when they are at a bar together?
   The two times I had to use the pisser Sheckler and his buddys were having 'giggley' similar type meetings in the bathroom.  Tru Story.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:39:02 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

kilgore.

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »

bill hates

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:44 PM »

what the hell you can hate on his life but you cant hate on his skating

this shits gnarly and if you say otherwise youre a fucking idiot.

bizarro gub

• Rep: 7
  • lincoln of the sea
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
i didnt know sheckler was a fist fuckee.

having a chain to show off your wealth is alright, but the sponsor chain thing is fucking dumb. stevie gets a pass because he owns dgk.
Alexactly shaves.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
*cue universal remonster coming in here and saying "Don't you guys feel stupid saying 'that's gnarly but I'm not down for him as a person.' like 15 times?"*
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

gub!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »
keep sheckler out of skateboarding

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 02:19:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thinking about it, if he actually did wear a cape every time he hucked himself off a small concrete mountain, I don't think I would ever talk shit on him ever again.

http://www.youtube.com/v/q8mIl6FaFYo&hl=en"

cat

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 09:58:14 PM »
Expand Quote

Discuss!!!!!
[close]

gnarly. but what's with the bandanna in the pocket?

its a doo rag fool

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 10:18:12 PM »
This picture reminds me of a story I'd like to share.
      After the Tampa Pro Finals this year there was an after party at The Rock N Sports bar in Ybor City. It was a half resturant, half bar. Every pro you can think of was there in attendance. Me and my girl were hungry so we got a table in the resturant area. Our table just so happened to be right next to Sheckler's.  It was him and the entire cast of Life of Ryan and like 8 girls. I felt like I was on "the show". I was sure at any moment MTV and their cameras were gonna come out of no where and start shooting. Me and my girl got our food and the bar started filling up. There were young girls sneaking by and snapping photos of him with their camera phones and shit. As if Shecks didn't have enough girls at his table,(as if it were pre-planned) fucking 10 more girls (dressed to the nines) came in together and found more room at the table. So there he was. Shecks,  the crew from his show, and like 20 girls at his table. Other pro skaters started to take notice and started coming over to his table. These are pros that normally would ever associate with him but hey.... pussy is pussy right? Nick Dompierre started chatting it up with him, Bam came through, fucking I can't remember all of them but by the end of the night. A drunken Stephan Janoski hollared at every girl at the table one by one and these girls ages ranged from like 16-18.
There's most of my story. Just though I'd share.

Edit: another thing I'd like to mention:
   You know how girls all go to the bathroom at the same time when they are at a bar together?
   The two times I had to use the pisser Sheckler and his buddys were having 'giggley' similar type meetings in the bathroom.  Tru Story.
that story makes me love stefan janoski even more than i already do.

Ravenous1986

• Rep: 0
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 04:17:42 AM »
Dudes.. That FPS on Shecklers Kickflip damn.. Its not im a fan or something.. but I dont do that unless i get a Ambulens and a Doctor on the Spot,,  :P Just in case if I die or break my legs or something..  But that is like you need 20x more balls to do that flip then Leap of death :P

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2008, 06:41:30 AM »
I THINK THAT BANDANA IS TO WIPE THE SHIT FROM HIS ASS "POST 6TH FRAME" FUCK THIS DOUCE

WE ALL KNOW HE CAN KICKFLIP FUCKING ANYTHING. I BET HE IS SO BUMMED THAT OTHER DUDE KICKFLIPPED EL TORO BEFORE HE DID !

TRUE JOCK STATUS

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 09:36:06 AM »
when i first saw the cover it went something like this:
"damn thats huge....awww shit is that sheckler?"

bill hates

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »
I THINK THAT BANDANA IS TO WIPE THE SHIT FROM HIS ASS "POST 6TH FRAME" FUCK THIS DOUCE

WE ALL KNOW HE CAN KICKFLIP FUCKING ANYTHING. I BET HE IS SO BUMMED THAT OTHER DUDE KICKFLIPPED EL TORO BEFORE HE DID !

TRUE JOCK STATUS
how can you call someone else a jock when you dont even know who that "other dude" is. fucking idiot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eO_JL21LMpg&feature=related

bizarro gub

• Rep: 7
  • lincoln of the sea
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2008, 12:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Discuss!!!!!
[close]

gnarly. but what's with the bandanna in the pocket?
[close]

its a doo rag fool

i didnt know sheckler was a fist fuckee.

ask carnie.
Alexactly shaves.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »

Discuss!!!!!
the muska?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

http://www.youtube.com/v/q8mIl6FaFYo&hl=en"

best rapper alive (this fool cant freestyle for shit)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 01:27:14 PM by Bubblegum Tate »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2008, 01:34:24 PM »
and i hate to be a prick like this but wait a couple weeks and you will see what a kickflip is supposed to be like.... hehehehehehehe.....

go on..

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2008, 03:09:18 PM »
"Don't you guys feel stupid saying 'that's gnarly but I'm not down for him as a person.'

BriDen

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »