Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1884363 times)

brent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11610 on: May 02, 2012, 01:12:44 PM »
the best way to cheat on a test is get a bottle of water and write the answers on a little piece of paper, put the paper under the label on the bottle and voila magic booty hole
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

pappalardospizza

• Rep: -2
« Reply #11611 on: May 02, 2012, 06:29:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This girl starts flirting with me over the weekend, letting me know shes dtf as well and then we arrange to hang out and party together next weekend since she worked all this weekend. Then monday comes and she gets a boyfriend? And she told my friend that she still wanted to chill but just to "hang out", and he says she's cheated on her boyfriends before so I dont know if its worth going to.
[close]
That whole situation sounds like trouble.
[close]

Fuck that man. Unless you're the kind who enjoys excitement and getting caught.
[close]
its a fuckin rush though
run skate chill run skate chill, go to the store.

Da Jitterbug

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11612 on: May 02, 2012, 06:59:04 PM »
i have three weeks of school left which is good but i have to give 2 speeches. i get the worst anxiety when i have to give speeches. not stoked at all.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #11613 on: May 02, 2012, 11:38:46 PM »
I only took two courses this semester, to focus on getting higher grades. I dropped one of them right after the cut-off cuz it was horrible, so I got no money back. Now I just got a D in my only remaining class, terrible semester.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #11614 on: May 03, 2012, 12:49:29 PM »
goddamn ebay snipers can eat my dick

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

BraveUlysses

« Reply #11615 on: May 03, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
i have three weeks of school left which is good but i have to give 2 speeches. i get the worst anxiety when i have to give speeches. not stoked at all.
Speeches and presentations suck ESPECIALLY in high school. I remember in my sophomore year in high school in my sign language class when you got up to do your presentation motherfuckers would look you up and down trying to find something to clown on you about. Also my teacher would film you doing your presentation which just made me even more stressed out. Occassionally she would show the videos in front of the whole class. So glad I don't have to deal with shit like that anymore. I don't really mind doing presentations or speeches now though.

BuddyPal

« Reply #11616 on: May 03, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
shoulda stole her in the jaw holmes

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #11617 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:05 PM »
the best way to cheat on a test is get a bottle of water and write the answers on a little piece of paper, put the paper under the label on the bottle and voila magic booty hole

new age classic right there.
I do the roll up a piece of paper really tight and putting it in my mechanical pencil that I don't use, that or typing the answers to the sole of my shoe with packaging tape.

I can't do anything without my knee falling through. I have taken a little break and then tried skating and basketball again but it is not working out. I fear that it could be something that could put me out for a little while but I figure it is for the best.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

trannies and mannies

« Reply #11618 on: May 03, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »
Watched Paranormal Activity 3 tonight, i was not stoked.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #11619 on: May 03, 2012, 09:30:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure my old roommate is trying to rob me. He gave me back the keys that he had to the apartment and they are clearly not the same keys. The are band new and not the same color as the ones I gave him. He denies that he made a copy and insists that they are the originals. I took the keys and just changed my locks. Dude is so sketchy.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #11620 on: May 04, 2012, 07:35:16 AM »
Been and will be MIA for a little while. Last night my brother succumbed to cancer. Will be back, thanks Pals.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #11621 on: May 04, 2012, 07:43:14 AM »
Sorry to hear that Grim, best wishes to you and your family.  Stay up man.  I have dealt with family and cancer too, it's tough  :-\.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11622 on: May 04, 2012, 07:44:58 AM »
holy fuck... so sorry to hear that grim. dont really know what to say here, just keep your head up man.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2552
« Reply #11623 on: May 04, 2012, 08:02:02 AM »
Stay strong, Grim. RIP to your brother.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #11625 on: May 04, 2012, 01:31:45 PM »
really sorry to hear grim. stay up

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #11626 on: May 05, 2012, 02:24:44 AM »
Stay up Grim, we love you brother.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11627 on: May 05, 2012, 08:56:49 AM »
Keep your head up Grim, Sorry for your loss.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11628 on: May 05, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
Did a function for about 560 ppl . Only 300 showed up . The amount of food that got left over / thrown out was disgusting . Looking at all that good food in the bin and then thinking about how many people are starving and could be fed with that ....

fucking hell

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #11629 on: May 05, 2012, 11:53:40 AM »
Did a function for about 560 ppl . Only 300 showed up . The amount of food that got left over / thrown out was disgusting . Looking at all that good food in the bin and then thinking about how many people are starving and could be fed with that ....

fucking hell
Shoulda grabbed the leftovers and gave it to a homeless shelter or something. But I dunno the circumstances.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #11630 on: May 05, 2012, 06:34:37 PM »
I bruised one of my balls
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11631 on: May 06, 2012, 05:32:45 AM »
Expand Quote

fucking hell
[close]
Shoulda grabbed the leftovers and gave it to a homeless shelter or something. But I dunno the circumstances.

We could have prob orgenized something . But I dont think you can transport food just like that over there . There are health and hygen rules . And the food had been standing out on buffe tables with no heating or cooling so its hard to use food after that.

Hot food needs to be at a certain temperature when you deliver it , cold food has to be under a certain tempreture befor you deliver it . thats basicly the rules . And we dont have the time / equipment / trucks to do it .

And then the homeless place has to know we are comming and be set up for it with fridges and heating and so on  . storage.

just alot of waste

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #11632 on: May 06, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »
I tell the woman cutting my hair I want the same length all over. Around a number 6. She tells me it will look better if it is longer on top. I tell her I haven't let anyone style my hair since I was 8. I mean I literally have had 2 hairstyles since then - buzzed and then grow it out. Some years it got really long, nowadays I usually cut it when it gets somewhat shaggy. She does her preference under the pretense that she will change it if I don't like it. I didn't so she just basically gives me the same haircut but shorter. Looks like shit and I just wanted to get out of there before she butchered me some more. Wack.

Get some style...bitch

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #11633 on: May 06, 2012, 12:05:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

fucking hell
[close]
[close]

We could have prob orgenized something . But I dont think you can transport food just like that over there . There are health and hygen rules . And the food had been standing out on buffe tables with no heating or cooling so its hard to use food after that.

Hot food needs to be at a certain temperature when you deliver it , cold food has to be under a certain tempreture befor you deliver it . thats basicly the rules . And we dont have the time / equipment / trucks to do it .

And then the homeless place has to know we are comming and be set up for it with fridges and heating and so on  . storage.

just alot of waste

The amount of waste at restaurants is crazy.  In the US, the employees can usually make a plate or two to take home.  I used to work at a really nice restaurant in Boston.  At the end of the night I would pack a few take out containers with whatever we had and drop them with random bums on my walk home.  Felt good.   

ATYPICALSLAPPOSTER

• Rep: -14
« Reply #11634 on: May 06, 2012, 12:31:07 PM »
sorry dude

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #11635 on: May 06, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »
sorry dude

You just registered today and most of your 21 posts from today are less than five words. You are not a typical slap poster, you are a piece of shit.

edit: What I'm not stoked on is you.

ATYPICALSLAPPOSTER

• Rep: -14
« Reply #11636 on: May 06, 2012, 12:40:11 PM »
dont hate on me because I tell it like it is you kook

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11638 on: May 06, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
Expand Quote
I tell the woman cutting my hair I want the same length all over. Around a number 6. She tells me it will look better if it is longer on top. I tell her I haven't let anyone style my hair since I was 8. I mean I literally have had 2 hairstyles since then - buzzed and then grow it out. Some years it got really long, nowadays I usually cut it when it gets somewhat shaggy. She does her preference under the pretense that she will change it if I don't like it. I didn't so she just basically gives me the same haircut but shorter. Looks like shit and I just wanted to get out of there before she butchered me some more. Wack.
[close]

Get some style...bitch
Thanks for the advice.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #11639 on: May 06, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
dont hate on me because I tell it like it is you kook

no bitch, you whack as fuck. you even soiled the bump when high thread with such fuckery. eat a dick bitch nigga, im tha godfather to all you wanna be "prolific" new posters.