Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882497 times)

ATYPICALSLAPPOSTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11640 on: May 06, 2012, 02:00:31 PM »
I'm hating because you contribute nothing to the boards. Now don't be mad because I tell it how it is. here are a couple of your posts from within the last hour.
Expand Quote
Scentence.
[close]
Expand Quote
so insane
[close]
Expand Quote
lol
[close]
Expand Quote
this kook was making an ass out of himself at school today so funny
[close]
Expand Quote
dude is a legend
[close]
Expand Quote
gnarley
[close]
Expand Quote
so sick
[close]
Expand Quote
awesome
[close]
Expand Quote
cool
[close]
Now, tell me who the kook is.

you clearly dont get the joke

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #11641 on: May 06, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »
your execution is severely flawed

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11642 on: May 06, 2012, 02:07:39 PM »
Oh at first I thought it was a joke, your username, your shitty posts, but after lurking your posts I'm convinced that you're not even trolling. You're some high school kid that wants to get your post count up and pass it off as a fake account, up until you reach what you believe to be a "respectable post count" and ditch the fake account cover up and post as yourself. Give it up fucker, you suck.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11643 on: May 06, 2012, 02:11:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did a function for about 560 ppl . Only 300 showed up . The amount of food that got left over / thrown out was disgusting . Looking at all that good food in the bin and then thinking about how many people are starving and could be fed with that ....

fucking hell
[close]
Shoulda grabbed the leftovers and gave it to a homeless shelter or something. But I dunno the circumstances.
[close]

We could have prob orgenized something . But I dont think you can transport food just like that over there . There are health and hygen rules . And the food had been standing out on buffe tables with no heating or cooling so its hard to use food after that.

Hot food needs to be at a certain temperature when you deliver it , cold food has to be under a certain tempreture befor you deliver it . thats basicly the rules . And we dont have the time / equipment / trucks to do it .

And then the homeless place has to know we are comming and be set up for it with fridges and heating and so on  . storage.

just alot of waste
[close]

The amount of waste at restaurants is crazy.  In the US, the employees can usually make a plate or two to take home.  I used to work at a really nice restaurant in Boston.  At the end of the night I would pack a few take out containers with whatever we had and drop them with random bums on my walk home.  Felt good.   

One place I worked used to do bread runs to a homeless shelter . All the left over bread from the nights got dropped off .

What was the name of the place you worked in Boston ?   , and thats a good idea . If I get the chans to do it I will

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #11644 on: May 06, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm hating because you contribute nothing to the boards. Now don't be mad because I tell it how it is. here are a couple of your posts from within the last hour.
Expand Quote
Scentence.
[close]
Expand Quote
so insane
[close]
Expand Quote
lol
[close]
Expand Quote
this kook was making an ass out of himself at school today so funny
[close]
Expand Quote
dude is a legend
[close]
Expand Quote
gnarley
[close]
Expand Quote
so sick
[close]
Expand Quote
awesome
[close]
Expand Quote
cool
[close]
Now, tell me who the kook is.

[close]
you clearly dont get the joke

Senor Chang - Gay

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #11645 on: May 06, 2012, 07:18:40 PM »
getting the norovirus. i'm blaming it on some seafood i ate last night. i woke up at 2 in the morning in a puddle of sweat, fell over when i tried to run to the bathroom, and puked all over my floor.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #11646 on: May 07, 2012, 04:43:55 AM »
hungover yesterday- felt like shit. skated like shit. ate like shit. body feels like shit

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11647 on: May 07, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »
no skating for at least 1 week i guess. thanks to my amazing abilities to ride regular bikes, sober.

Da Jitterbug

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11648 on: May 07, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
some fuckin fag robbed 60 dollars from me. I was gonna use that money to buy a fleshlight to. not stoked

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #11649 on: May 07, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »
some fuckin fag robbed 60 dollars from me. I was gonna use that money to buy a fleshlight to. not stoked

I'm glad your money was used for alchohol or drugs instead of a vagina tube.

Da Jitterbug

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11650 on: May 07, 2012, 03:12:30 PM »
i later found out that the kid who stole the 60 dollars from me spent it on some fuckin dubstep concert.........

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #11651 on: May 07, 2012, 03:16:29 PM »
womp womp

get it?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #11652 on: May 07, 2012, 06:00:23 PM »
or maybe he spent it on a fleshjack
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

David Schwimmer

• Rep: -27
    • http://orgasmicabyss.tumblr.com/ avatar image
« Reply #11653 on: May 07, 2012, 06:05:10 PM »
Fake celebrity posters on Slap.
We were on a break

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #11654 on: May 07, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #11655 on: May 08, 2012, 09:37:18 AM »
I still think about my ex when I masturbate. I need to find a new girl.
*angsty sigh*  :'(
Cold Ghengis

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #11656 on: May 08, 2012, 09:44:05 AM »

Get out there player
but I'm personally not stoked on this Entomology final I have in 2 hours. Bugs are cool and all, but this just seems unnecessarily tedious.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11657 on: May 08, 2012, 09:50:58 AM »

the glorious day when my ex`s butt and my weiner first met still pops in my mind every now and then when i feel all alone and my girl aint around.

its a good thing.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #11658 on: May 08, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »
Picked up chinese food with my girlfriend. Got back to her house and realized why the bill was so cheap. We only got one entree. I didn't feel like going back out in the rain so i decided fuck it ill get take out and cover the minimum by getting myself lunch for the 12 hour day ill work tomorrow. Finished the food and laid down on my girlfriends couch wearing my favorite shirt only to realize her cat peed on the couch. Half way home i remember i left my extra food on her counter and didn't feel like turning around and driving the half an hour back. The shirt is also stained from the couch.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #11659 on: May 09, 2012, 06:41:56 AM »
Bums me out seeing another friend throwing his life away because of a heroin addiction. I don't even know when I skated with him last.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #11660 on: May 09, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »

doesnt necessarily work

ATYPICALSLAPPOSTER

• Rep: -14
« Reply #11661 on: May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM »
sorry to hear that grim best wishes

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #11662 on: May 09, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »
Expand Quote
*angsty sigh*� :'(
[close]

doesnt necessarily work

Yeah we'll see. She left me with some good spank bank currency, at least.

Karma or luck, or whatever hit me with some good stuff today. Met a beautiful ginger chick at work. I helped her through her project and she said she'd be back tomorrow and we set up a time to meet. I should have just asked for the number today, but I'm charging it tomorrow regardless.
Cold Ghengis

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #11663 on: May 10, 2012, 10:17:39 AM »
Ive only been awake for an hour but Im already having a shit day. I woke up got in my car and drove 10 minutes to the skatepark and when i got there i realized i left my board at home so i had to drive back home get my board then back to the park. I skate the park for about 5 minutes just warming up and slam super hard doing some basic shit. Then it starts raining. I drive back home. get home and it stops raining. fuck today. I drove for 40 minutes skated for 5.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #11664 on: May 10, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »
Not stoked its Steve Berra's birthday. I wish he was never born.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #11665 on: May 10, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »
I have schizophrenia.  I have spent four years of my life in hospitals.  I had straight A's in the honors program at a college.  My episodes kept taking me out of school and jobs to where I could never advance.  I ended up homeless after my parents divorced last year.  I had to fight to survive in homeless shelters and literally walking miles to and from a shitty job just to rent a room in the literal ghetto.  I met the love of my life when she moved in across the street, she changed my view on everything.  Disability keeps screwing me around, I don't think I"ll get it.  I have a job now but it's not enough to satisfy her.  I was never able to get my degree because of my illness or move up in jobs because I kept going to the hospital, even though I proved in school that I can do anything before it all happened.

My dad may let me move to Missouri with him.  I never got to have a relationship with a girl I truly loved that I wanted to be with because of the illness either.  It took away the last one when she couldn't wait on me in a hospital after I was with her three years.  I'm realizing that I won't be able to make enough money to do what needs to be done.  I completely kill myself but it does not matter I'm starting to see.  I don't want to run away, but if I can't do any more then I may have to leave the best thing that ever happened to me probably to be completely alone with an alcoholic father.  I contemplated suicide last night, and if I would have had the things to do it with I would have done it.  I still might.  Knowing that you will never be able to get ahead in life because you can have another schizophrenic episode and the only means of support in society is disability which they make us the last on their list, I am beginning to see that there really is no point anymore.  I can't get ahead even if I work for it, and nobody really understands, and honestly if I will never be able to be worth anything I guess that I may as well accept reality and get the fuck out of here.  It doesn't matter if I'm smart and work hard, if I can never do anything beyond making pennies, I'll never be able to have anything worth a damn in life or get to use my potential and talents.  Fuck it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:23:03 PM by popeyesfriedchicken »

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #11666 on: May 10, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »
I have schizophrenia.  I have spent four years of my life in hospitals.  I had straight A's in the honors program at a college.  My episodes kept taking me out of school and jobs to where I could never advance.  I ended up homeless after my parents divorced last year.  I had to fight to survive in homeless shelters and literally walking miles to and from a shitty job just to rent a room in the literal ghetto.  I met the love of my life when she moved in across the street, she changed my view on everything.  Disability keeps screwing me around, I don't think I"ll get it.  I have a job now but it's not enough to satisfy her.  I was never able to get my degree because of my illness or move up in jobs because I kept going to the hospital, even though I proved in school that I can do anything before it all happened.

My dad may let me move to Missouri with him.  I never got to have a relationship with a girl I truly loved that I wanted to be with because of the illness either.  It took away the last one when she couldn't wait on me in a hospital after I was with her three years.  I'm realizing that I won't be able to make enough money to do what needs to be done.  I completely kill myself but it does not matter I'm starting to see.  I don't want to run away, but if I can't do any more then I may have to leave the best thing that ever happened to me probably to be completely alone with an alcoholic father.  I contemplated suicide last night, and if I would have had the things to do it with I would have done it.  I still might.  Knowing that you will never be able to get ahead in life because you can have another schizophrenic episode and the only means of support in society is disability which they make us the last on their list, I am beginning to see that there really is no point anymore.  I can't get ahead even if I work for it, and nobody really understands, and honestly if I will never be able to be worth anything I guess that I may as well accept reality and get the fuck out of here.  It doesn't matter if I'm smart and work hard, if I can never do anything beyond making pennies, I'll never be able to have anything worth a damn in life or get to use my potential and talents.  Fuck it.
i aint readin that shit!

oneshovel

« Reply #11667 on: May 10, 2012, 03:26:27 PM »
It sounds like you're a smart dude, hard worker and self aware.  If the only thing holding you back is these episodes can't you take meds or do anything else to prevent them?  Hell you even had girlfriends which is more than a lot of "normal" people can say.  Not trying to downplay or act like I know what you're going through..  But it doesn't sound like you should be giving up on life.  Everyone has rough patches, but not everyone has your perseverance.  Try and get better dogg.  Sunny days are ahead.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 613
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11668 on: May 10, 2012, 04:02:37 PM »

My dad may let me move to Missouri with him.  I never got to have a relationship with a girl I truly loved that I wanted to be with because of the illness either.  It took away the last one when she couldn't wait on me in a hospital after I was with her three years.  I'm realizing that I won't be able to make enough money to do what needs to be done.  I completely kill myself but it does not matter I'm starting to see.  I don't want to run away, but if I can't do any more then I may have to leave the best thing that ever happened to me probably to be completely alone with an alcoholic father.  I contemplated suicide last night, and if I would have had the things to do it with I would have done it.  I still might.  Knowing that you will never be able to get ahead in life because you can have another schizophrenic episode and the only means of support in society is disability which they make us the last on their list, I am beginning to see that there really is no point anymore.  I can't get ahead even if I work for it, and nobody really understands, and honestly if I will never be able to be worth anything I guess that I may as well accept reality and get the fuck out of here.  It doesn't matter if I'm smart and work hard, if I can never do anything beyond making pennies, I'll never be able to have anything worth a damn in life or get to use my potential and talents.  Fuck it.

I'm really sorry and troubled to hear about this and I'm pleading that you do not do anything to harm yourself. I realize I don't know what you're going through but I can sincerely say that there are people who care about you and your life will get better than how it feels at the moment.

My best advice that I can give you is to remain around people you can trust to take care of you. You mentioned your dad is an alcoholic and that might be too much for you to handle right now. If you can live comfortably with your mom, grandparents, or any relative, it might be better to contact them.

As far as your relationship with your girlfriend, I don't think a money issue will destroy it. While it is obviously a point of stress for her, I think you can work something out and it won't be the ultimate factor. I realize I'm speaking from a distance, but you might be better off moving out of her place to a cheaper one if you can, so you don't have to deal with the added pressure of keeping enough money.

Consider looking for remote online jobs. My sister wrote for a blog called collegecandy.com where she was paid $10 per post. Her roommate at the time made all of her income from blurb-writing and stuff to that effect. Also consider informal side jobs. A friend runs his own landscaping business that gets odd jobs primarily from craigslist. That way, an employer isn't depending on you to keep regular hours when there is the danger of having an episode.

Again, I don't know what you're going through, but I know someone suffering from schizophrenia and I see her continually making self-destructive decisions and avoiding medication and it's heartbreaking.

On that note, are you taking any medication? How does it make you feel?

If you need to speak to anyone, I don't think I'm in as good of a position as a close friend or relative, or your girlfriend for that matter, but feel free to pm me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:04:41 PM by Bobby Peru »

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #11669 on: May 10, 2012, 04:31:12 PM »
I have schizophrenia. ? I have spent four years of my life in hospitals. ? I had straight A's in the honors program at a college. ? My episodes kept taking me out of school and jobs to where I could never advance. ? I ended up homeless after my parents divorced last year. ? I had to fight to survive in homeless shelters and literally walking miles to and from a shitty job just to rent a room in the literal ghetto. ? I met the love of my life when she moved in across the street, she changed my view on everything. ? Disability keeps screwing me around, I don't think I"ll get it. ? I have a job now but it's not enough to satisfy her. ? I was never able to get my degree because of my illness or move up in jobs because I kept going to the hospital, even though I proved in school that I can do anything before it all happened.

My dad may let me move to Missouri with him. ? I never got to have a relationship with a girl I truly loved that I wanted to be with because of the illness either. ? It took away the last one when she couldn't wait on me in a hospital after I was with her three years. ? I'm realizing that I won't be able to make enough money to do what needs to be done. ? I completely kill myself but it does not matter I'm starting to see. ? I don't want to run away, but if I can't do any more then I may have to leave the best thing that ever happened to me probably to be completely alone with an alcoholic father. ? I contemplated suicide last night, and if I would have had the things to do it with I would have done it. ? I still might. ? Knowing that you will never be able to get ahead in life because you can have another schizophrenic episode and the only means of support in society is disability which they make us the last on their list, I am beginning to see that there really is no point anymore.?  I can't get ahead even if I work for it, and nobody really understands, and honestly if I will never be able to be worth anything I guess that I may as well accept reality and get the fuck out of here.?  It doesn't matter if I'm smart and work hard, if I can never do anything beyond making pennies, I'll never be able to have anything worth a damn in life or get to use my potential and talents.?  Fuck it.
What kind of schizophrenia do you have? Dont feel bad if you are on disability, thats what those programs are meant for...people who are mentally or physically unable to work. Have you thought about therapy? Find a therapist that specializes in schizophrenia.