Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1884501 times)

The Nose Face

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #12360 on: October 12, 2012, 09:01:15 AM »
Reading this Ira Glass thing on reddit. Fuck, I've got homework motherfucker

also

Been depressed for such a long time now. Thinking about going on antidepressants like my grandma. Thoughts? Is it a good idea?

exercise more - try that before you go on the meds. The release helps sometimes, and you tend to sleep better.

jimi420

« Reply #12361 on: October 12, 2012, 09:08:51 AM »
This girl I have feelings for could possibly have herpes now. Bonerkill.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12362 on: October 12, 2012, 09:24:39 AM »

also

Been depressed for such a long time now. Thinking about going on antidepressants like my grandma. Thoughts? Is it a good idea?
Based on my personal experience of using SSRI-drugs for about 4 years on and off, I would try other options before taking the drugs. If you are in a really bad place mentally, they can be a lifesaver, but I would recommend therapy, meditation and excercise more than antidepressants.

The side-effects for me where gaining weight, apathy, feeling numb, lack of sex drive and sleepiness. It did ease my anxiety and other negative feelings. But the negative/harmful thought pattern that is often closely associated with depression wont be cured by drugs. I have been off the meds for 6 months now and my sex-drive is still not really there.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #12363 on: October 12, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »
I'm not ready for these cold temperatures we've been having this week. Skating at midnight last night, I was feeling July, but the wind was saying February.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #12364 on: October 12, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »
If u don't have a sex drive r u still attracted to people/get lonely?I wanna lose my sex drive if u lose that shit too.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

A.J.K.

« Reply #12365 on: October 12, 2012, 03:57:04 PM »
It snowed today. 

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #12366 on: October 12, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »
Expand Quote

also

[close]
Based on my personal experience of using SSRI-drugs for about 4 years on and off, I would try other options before taking the drugs. If you are in a really bad place mentally, they can be a lifesaver, but I would recommend therapy, meditation and excercise more than antidepressants.

The side-effects for me where gaining weight, apathy, feeling numb, lack of sex drive. It did ease my anxiety and other negative feelings. But the negative/harmful thought pattern that is often closely associated with depression wont be cured by drugs. I have been off the meds for 6 months now and my sex-drive is still not really there.

try yoga. there's a cool book called "science of yoga: risks and rewards" that is based largely on scientific evidence that yogic breathing helps inhibit natural antidepressants in the brain. my practice has certainly helped keep me level headed, calm, and cooled out the noise up there. not to mention i have more energy, can skate better due to looser, stronger muscles, and when it does happen, can fuck for hours.

i don't see why you would want to take pills that do the opposite!

The Human Condom

• Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #12367 on: October 12, 2012, 06:47:08 PM »
Malala Yousafzai, a 14-year-old activist from Pakistan is in grave condition after being shot point-blank on a school bus by the Taliban.
http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/10/09/world/asia/100000001835296/class-dismissed.html?smid=pl-share
She secretly blogged about the harsh conditions of her hometown, Swat, as it was under the brutal reign of the Taliban. 

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #12368 on: October 12, 2012, 10:12:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

also

[close]

The side-effects for me where gaining weight, apathy, feeling numb, lack of sex drive. It did ease my anxiety and other negative feelings. But the negative/harmful thought pattern that is often closely associated with depression wont be cured by drugs. I have been off the meds for 6 months now and my sex-drive is still not really there.
[close]

try yoga. there's a cool book called "science of yoga: risks and rewards" that is based largely on scientific evidence that yogic breathing helps inhibit natural antidepressants in the brain. my practice has certainly helped keep me level headed, calm, and cooled out the noise up there. not to mention i have more energy, can skate better due to looser, stronger muscles, and when it does happen, can fuck for hours.

i don't see why you would want to take pills that do the opposite!
The pills do give you the ability to fuck (masturbate) for an extremely long time before orgasm. But it sucks.

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #12369 on: October 13, 2012, 01:18:27 AM »
Some of my friends begged me to go to this stupid pop punk house show. I didn't wanna go see some shitty pop punk but they showed up at my house and so I got dragged along. But the whole time they didn't even talk to me or anything. It's like why the fuck did you guys want me to come if you're just gonna ignore me the whole time.
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #12370 on: October 14, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
The smell of my groin area when shitting after not showering for days and jerkin my dick off a lot in those days
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #12371 on: October 14, 2012, 06:58:55 PM »
lots of important plans fell through at the last minute.  now i've got too much time on my hands and its killing me.  boredom, isolation, aimlessness, lack of motivation.  lately i've been counting the hours until the sun goes down so I can get sloshed.  first world problems i guess.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #12372 on: October 14, 2012, 08:10:50 PM »

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #12373 on: October 14, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »

The subway story
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:33:23 PM by Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace »
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #12374 on: October 15, 2012, 03:20:35 AM »
similar situation. office colleague, asked her out and hooked up a few times but never got further. one day she's under the weather and cold sores come out, when I asked her about it she says "uh, bit my lip eating."

couple of days later she calls it off, and I still have to see her everyday. kinda awkward, but dodged a bullet. still annoyed that she lied as well.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #12375 on: October 15, 2012, 08:31:54 AM »
I'm going to fail my Ochem test in an hour and a half and there's not really anything I can do about it.... Shucks

slogant-shirt

« Reply #12376 on: October 15, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »
i've got some really fucked up lung thing happening where i can't breath properly, and when i do anything pyshical i feel light headed, i skated for 10 mins yesterday and had to quite and then spent the hole night not sleeping, not breathing and worrying about having some fucked up cancersous/ your gonna die shit. to make it worse i can't work so no money, no honey

deffs not psyched on this, im probally gonna be lurkin hear the next week or two, till i get better

steve

« Reply #12377 on: October 15, 2012, 06:03:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
similar situation. office colleague, asked her out and hooked up a few times but never got further. one day she's under the weather and cold sores come out, when I asked her about it she says "uh, bit my lip eating."

couple of days later she calls it off, and I still have to see her everyday. kinda awkward, but dodged a bullet. still annoyed that she lied as well.

ah, man, good save. I dodged this one 2x. I was living in North Carolina when i was 21 and this 30ish teacher that hung out at the bar I did was digging me. She wasn't a small girl but had these rockin tits, and I was 21 messing with a 30ish high school teacher, so I was all about it. So, not much really happens, just some tittie play and making out. One night we got wrecked and she drove me back to her place, I ended up passing out and got woken up by this broad snoring like a jackhammer. I look at her and she's got this shit on her lip that wasn't there the night before. I'm on high alert now, start shuffling around and she wakes up, reaches over and starts jerking me off. I try to pretend I'm sleeping but she keeps pulling my pud reach around style. In desperation, I sit up like the buzzer went off in Operation and say "fuck, I'm feeling lightheaded." I run to the bathroom, slam the door, and look for an out. I take the cup that is holding her toothbrush, fill it up with toilet water, and start going "ugggghh hurl uggghhh" continually dunking and dumping the cup of water into the toilet. After it's said and done, she asks if I want a ride, which I decline and walk the long October NC morning back to my car. I see her with another young dude the next night, she asks if I'm alright, I say "yes. did you bite your lip?" She said "No. it's a fever blister."

I worked with a sexy little skank right around that same time after I moved back to Massachusetts. Same sorta situation went down, minus the fake puking. We banged for a few months and man, she was a college swimmer, so her body was great, but anyhow, one night she had me over for dinner and there's something eating her mouth. I'm just thinking "N O O O O O O! ! ! !" She tries throwing on some lingerie, which was a lame ass neglige anyways, and starts to try an act of seduction. I just told her I had to go. She's like "give me a kiss, baby." I said "no thanks, not with that." this ended up coming up at work, I mean she comes in with this shit on her face and I'm no longer speaking to her, and people put it together. So one day my boss says "Yo, steve, it's looks like Jess has a spider on her face." After that, she was referred to as the itsy bitsy spider.

I'm stoked on not catching the herp!

but I'm bummed out on coming down with the flu. I've been feeling like a sack of shit for 5 days now. fuck. working with kids that sneeze in your face, spit on you, lick your arms, and shit in diapers is killer.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #12378 on: October 15, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ah, man, good save. I dodged this one 2x. I was living in North Carolina when i was 21 and this 30ish teacher that hung out at the bar I did was digging me. She wasn't a small girl but had these rockin tits, and I was 21 messing with a 30ish high school teacher, so I was all about it. So, not much really happens, just some tittie play and making out. One night we got wrecked and she drove me back to her place, I ended up passing out and got woken up by this broad snoring like a jackhammer. I look at her and she's got this shit on her lip that wasn't there the night before. I'm on high alert now, start shuffling around and she wakes up, reaches over and starts jerking me off. I try to pretend I'm sleeping but she keeps pulling my pud reach around style. In desperation, I sit up like the buzzer went off in Operation and say "fuck, I'm feeling lightheaded." I run to the bathroom, slam the door, and look for an out. I take the cup that is holding her toothbrush, fill it up with toilet water, and start going "ugggghh hurl uggghhh" continually dunking and dumping the cup of water into the toilet. After it's said and done, she asks if I want a ride, which I decline and walk the long October NC morning back to my car. I see her with another young dude the next night, she asks if I'm alright, I say "yes. did you bite your lip?" She said "No. it's a fever blister."

I worked with a sexy little skank right around that same time after I moved back to Massachusetts. Same sorta situation went down, minus the fake puking. We banged for a few months and man, she was a college swimmer, so her body was great, but anyhow, one night she had me over for dinner and there's something eating her mouth. I'm just thinking "N O O O O O O! ! ! !" She tries throwing on some lingerie, which was a lame ass neglige anyways, and starts to try an act of seduction. I just told her I had to go. She's like "give me a kiss, baby." I said "no thanks, not with that." this ended up coming up at work, I mean she comes in with this shit on her face and I'm no longer speaking to her, and people put it together. So one day my boss says "Yo, steve, it's looks like Jess has a spider on her face." After that, she was referred to as the itsy bitsy spider.

but I'm bummed out on coming down with the flu. I've been feeling like a sack of shit for 5 days now. fuck. working with kids that sneeze in your face, spit on you, lick your arms, and shit in diapers is killer.

You guys act like Herpes is worse than AIDS.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #12379 on: October 15, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »
It's certainly not better than AIDS.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #12380 on: October 15, 2012, 11:52:46 PM »
but it's certainly better than yoru forum output, harry

steve

« Reply #12381 on: October 16, 2012, 02:59:02 PM »
constipation and suppositories.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #12382 on: October 16, 2012, 04:04:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You guys act like Herpes is worse than AIDS.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #12383 on: October 16, 2012, 04:23:01 PM »
Currently on a gap year and after searching for about a month I finally got a job, everything was alright at first did a weeks training then first day of the 2nd week i'm left on my own for 8 hours, which I didn't expect, things go pretty bad pretty quick as i've only trained one week and can't cope on my own yet. So the boss came in (who's a dick) and told me he thought i'd done 4 weeks training which is why he left me. Don't understand the guy. After a few more days training, again tonight I was left on my own things were alright at first i've improved since last week but towards the end I totally fucked things up and my boss really wasn't happy. Starting to totally hate and dread the job.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #12384 on: October 16, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
Still bummed on not knowing anyone here. These days I only go skate maybe twice a week. It's not fun when you don't have any friends.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #12385 on: October 16, 2012, 08:49:28 PM »
Damn that's the worst.  I know this really hot chick who has a killer rack, but she has herpes.  One night she invited me out and we ended up back at her place.  She ended up telling me that her ex-bf ate her out with a cold sore on his lip and ended up giving her herpes.  She said that if we used protection that the chance of me getting it were slim to none, but I still refused.  It sucks cause she's so damn hot and hard to resist.  I'm glad she was open about it all though.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #12386 on: October 16, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Damn that's the worst.  I know this really hot chick who has a killer rack, but she has herpes.  One night she invited me out and we ended up back at her place.  She ended up telling me that her ex-bf ate her out with a cold sore on his lip and ended up giving her herpes.  She said that if we used protection that the chance of me getting it were slim to none, but I still refused.  It sucks cause she's so damn hot and hard to resist.  I'm glad she was open about it all though.
ugh I feel bad for that girl, I just wish I could make her herpes go away and I wouldnt even want to hook up just make them go away thats not fair I would die

ontheswarm

« Reply #12387 on: October 16, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
Just recently moved back into town and asked the guy who owns my local skateshop if there are any openings(I've known him for years and we're homies) . He said no I only need two people. Two weeks go by and he hires some girl who doesn't probably know shit about skating and doesn't even skate. She is just friends with one of the guys who work there. Wanted to call him out on it today but passed. Apparently you have to be his slave bitch for him to offer you a job.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #12388 on: October 16, 2012, 09:55:05 PM »
My girlfriend ate my soft pretzel.

slogant-shirt

« Reply #12389 on: October 17, 2012, 01:02:16 AM »
Just recently moved back into town and asked the guy who owns my local skateshop if there are any openings(I've known him for years and we're homies) . He said no I only need two people. Two weeks go by and he hires some girl who doesn't probably know shit about skating and doesn't even skate. She is just friends with one of the guys who work there. Wanted to call him out on it today but passed. Apparently you have to be his slave bitch for him to offer you a job.

i've herd/seen that one enough times