Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882947 times)

Dontfearthereefer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #12390 on: October 17, 2012, 04:53:28 AM »
i havent gone to college all week

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #12391 on: October 17, 2012, 08:13:09 PM »
TODAY!!!!!!!  Pretty much everything after the first half hour, which was coffee and walking the dog, has been a complete cluster fuck.  Is clusterfuck one word or two?  Fuck today!
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12392 on: October 18, 2012, 10:42:04 AM »
Almost got run over while riding my bike, it was the drivers fault, fell, started to yell fucks and whores, didnt get the dudes whole lisence plate and got over it. Later realized I chipped a part of my expensive pedals. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

dillanharp

« Reply #12393 on: October 18, 2012, 09:06:39 PM »
The Giants...

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #12394 on: October 18, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »
Got a filling for a cavity at the dentist today, and after I went to the state fair later and the numbing subsided, the whole left side of my mouth started to ache. It still aches. Fuck.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #12395 on: October 18, 2012, 09:58:02 PM »
I haven't gotten jack shit done in awhile, a long ass while. The internet is fucking me up big time. More than it's ever had.

I'm just tethered to this thing, I depend on it for school but it's also just...what the fuck? You know? This will be the death of me.

Wish I had nice cozy little cabin somewhere where I can just go and jack off and read books all day.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #12396 on: October 19, 2012, 08:42:39 AM »
Wish I had nice cozy little cabin somewhere where I can just go and jack off and read books all day.

Sounds nice.  Perhaps some meat, alcohol, and smokes too.  A solid 2 months of this would do the mind right.    Maybe just get a fat Eskimo chick and do it for life?

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #12397 on: October 19, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »
and sickass DIY skatepark out back?  the muthafuckin alaskan dream.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #12398 on: October 20, 2012, 02:06:35 AM »
I really hate it when you follow a destination on google street view and the whole scenery turns into winter at some point. this always bums me out

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #12399 on: October 22, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
In WHSmith today i saw 3 skate mags and 4 scoot-mags

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #12400 on: October 22, 2012, 09:34:33 AM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa... There are scoot mags?  I knew scooting was something kids did, but was unaware there was enough happening in the scoot world to have magazines.  Are there different scoot crews?  Is there a DGK and an Anti-Hero of scooting?  Who is the "Tony Hawk."

Thelonious P

• Rep: -12
  • BracknellMassif
« Reply #12401 on: October 22, 2012, 09:42:30 AM »
My WHSmith used to have Thrasher, Transworld, Sidewalk, Kingpin and Skateboarder, now they only stock Sidewalk and Kingpin and they've added more scoot and bmx mags, which is not really surprising seeing as the bmx scooter skateboarder ratio around here is like 10:15:1

also, bummed about the death of 2 skateboarders in 2 weeks

R.I.P to both
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:49:52 AM by Thelonious P »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #12402 on: October 22, 2012, 10:06:33 AM »
One of my nicest and most pleasant customers hung himself last night.another of my biggest ones declared bankruptcy late last week, while still owning us 6 digits plus.

A huge chain here used to have 4 or 5 skate mags.now they have zero.but they do have 3 surfing magazines, even though there's only about 10km of surfable coastline anywhere nearby.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

penguin meat

« Reply #12403 on: October 22, 2012, 10:28:35 AM »

My girlfriend is doing graphic design for these people. Fucking patent-pending skateboard stick.

Mat

• Rep: -14
« Reply #12404 on: October 22, 2012, 12:05:19 PM »
One of my nicest and most pleasant customers hung himself last night.another of my biggest ones declared bankruptcy late last week, while still owning us 6 digits plus.

A huge chain here used to have 4 or 5 skate mags.now they have zero.but they do have 3 surfing magazines, even though there's only about 10km of surfable coastline anywhere nearby.

that's a bummer man. Enron owed my dad's company alot of money when they went under and settled wayyyyy below what they owed. if you don't mind me asking, what line of work are you in?

dillanharp

« Reply #12405 on: October 22, 2012, 12:15:48 PM »

My girlfriend is doing graphic design for these people. Fucking patent-pending skateboard stick.

At least it seems they're marketing it as a workout, and not as some extreme" activity. Looks like it would burn the shit out of my beer gut.

penguin meat

« Reply #12406 on: October 22, 2012, 01:54:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

At least it seems they're marketing it as a workout, and not as some extreme" activity. Looks like it would burn the shit out of my beer gut.

If you're interested I'll see if I can hook you up with a skate-spike and some rusty bearings.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #12408 on: October 23, 2012, 09:05:17 AM »
It looks like I have to put my future on hold for 7 long months and live with my parents again to save money for school.  Really thought I was out of that house and town for good when I left a year ago.  I was going to quit my job and get a new degree starting January but it would be much smarter to stack another 12K and wait for a roomate who I'm friends with, instead of doing it my own while falling into a lot of debt or trying to live with a random.  Welp, might as well just get drunk and chain smoke every weekend for a bit longer.  Gotta pay dues god damnit.

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #12409 on: October 23, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
I haven't gotten jack shit done in awhile, a long ass while. The internet is fucking me up big time. More than it's ever had.

I'm just tethered to this thing, I depend on it for school but it's also just...what the fuck? You know? This will be the death of me.

Although I don't need it for school I find myself using it way too much as well.

A little trick I thought of helps alot though. My laptop is getting old and a full battery charge only lasts 1.5 hours so I just give it a full charge and leave the charger in my car. I live on the 5th floor with no elevator so there is no chance my lazy ass is going down for it after I'm settled in for the night. It is a good way of limiting your usage I also left it at work for a week once when I had a load of books I wanted to get through.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #12410 on: October 23, 2012, 08:11:20 PM »
Noone to skate with. What the fuck is going on in this world? Real reckanize real and these dudes is lookin kinda unfamiliar. Used to hit people up at obscene hours to go skate and had a crew. This scene gets weaker by the day.

A.J.K.

« Reply #12411 on: October 23, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »
Noone to skate with. What the fuck is going on in this world? Real reckanize real and these dudes is lookin kinda unfamiliar. Used to hit people up at obscene hours to go skate and had a crew. This scene gets weaker by the day.
I feel you.  Don't know anyone who skates in my area and it sucks not being able to call people up and get a session going & skating alone, especially at actual spots, blows.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #12412 on: October 23, 2012, 09:27:24 PM »
I've gone the past couple years just kind of coping with there not really being a skate scene here, but it's suddenly really starting to get to me. I just want someone to watch videos with who actually understands what's going on. My roommate likes watching them with me, but he just doesn't often comprehend the difficulty because he's never really skated. I don't have anybody to really skate with, either, and because of that I'm sometimes apathetic about learning new tricks. It's hard to get better with nobody to push you.

I guess I'm just skate-lonely. Slap is all I have now, guys.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #12413 on: October 23, 2012, 11:04:48 PM »

Wait.  What books are good to jack off to?

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #12414 on: October 24, 2012, 05:19:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Whoa, whoa, whoa... There are scoot mags?  I knew scooting was something kids did, but was unaware there was enough happening in the scoot world to have magazines.  Are there different scoot crews?  Is there a DGK and an Anti-Hero of scooting?  Who is the "Tony Hawk."

super creative names in the scoot biz

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #12415 on: October 24, 2012, 05:25:05 AM »
No way that's fucking real!! What?!?!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #12416 on: October 24, 2012, 01:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I feel you.  Don't know anyone who skates in my area and it sucks not being able to call people up and get a session going & skating alone, especially at actual spots, blows.

I don't know anyone either. I see plenty of people skateboarding but they're all too involved in selling drugs at the skatepark and I'd like to stay away from that these days. I'd love to be able to call some people up and get some shit going in downtown Phoenix on the weekends. Also not stoked on a common cold fucking up my head right now.

hydrant hopper

• Rep: 4
« Reply #12417 on: October 24, 2012, 11:02:10 PM »
I walked to two different liquor stores and a cvs in search of the new thrasher.  Didn't find it, let alone any skate mag. Plenty of bmx and surf mags though.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #12418 on: October 25, 2012, 04:09:44 AM »

CD got bummed in my glove box

Car got bummed on the freeway

Friend got bummed in a back room at a party
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 04:16:29 AM by Thrillho »

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #12419 on: October 25, 2012, 09:37:37 AM »
My mother ruined three of my new T-shirts, they all shrunk in the washing maschine..Fuck that.