Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1884869 times)

weedpop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #12420 on: October 25, 2012, 05:00:27 PM »

Friend got bummed in a back room at a party

That's horrible. Is the guy who did it going to be prosecuted?

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #12421 on: October 25, 2012, 06:08:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's horrible. Is the guy who did it going to be prosecuted?

I'm not sure.  If they find any evidence, yeah.  They have so many of those rape kits backlogged and stacked up in warehouses waiting to be processed; if you really want to go forward with justice then you should pay to have the kit tested by a private company yourself.  I was talking to a rape councilor for a couple of hours while they were running the kit, and she pretty much crushed my faith in humanity with all of the rape stories.  Apparently it just happens constantly, and is hardly ever heard about.  She told me about how all the waiters at this bar down the street from the hospital were regularly drugging female customers, taking them home, and raping them.  That never even made the news.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #12422 on: October 26, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
Me and two best friends just about got killed by a UPS semi-driver this afternoon.  After tailgating me for several miles, he was too close to me to see my rear turning signals.  I had them on at least a quarter mile before the turn.  During my turn the semi slammed on his brakes, honked, and proceeded to give me the bird while remaining 3 feet away from my rear the entire time.  Called up UPS freight service and the asshole is going down
For Your Health

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #12423 on: October 27, 2012, 10:31:52 AM »
board broke 15 minutes after I got to the park this morning.  >:(

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #12424 on: October 27, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
Reggie.  RIP.  If you ever met him you'd be not stoked too.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #12425 on: October 27, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »

Up the bum? Because then that is a harsh pun. What's with all the pamphlets? Did it include all of those things?

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #12426 on: October 27, 2012, 09:29:40 PM »
Girlfriend left me..

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #12427 on: October 27, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »
Girlfriend left me..
It's a shitty feeling to have a significant other leave, but just keep your head up and just try and maintain a positive outlook because there is someone for you man. Just look forward to the future and worry about yourself right now. Maintain your shit you know?

And walking around town with my fiance tonight and a bunch of drunk college girls (it's Halloween so it was expected) screaming the n word over and over again and using it derogatorily. Not a fan.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #12428 on: October 28, 2012, 12:19:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Girlfriend left me..
[close]
It's a shitty feeling to have a significant other leave, but just keep your head up and just try and maintain a positive outlook because there is someone for you man. Just look forward to the future and worry about yourself right now. Maintain your shit you know?

And walking around town with my fiance tonight and a bunch of drunk college girls (it's Halloween so it was expected) screaming the n word over and over again and using it derogatorily. Not a fan.

I'm in a related state of minor nonstoke. I had a mutual split a long time ago, but now I've been seeing her and some new dude dating'n'shit on instagram. I mean, we've both hooked up with other people and have been apart for like 8 months now, alot of shits changed, but we've maintained being friendly and stuff. its just a little bit of a gut check to actually see her finding someone new (that to be honest, seems like a nice dude.) and making me feel like such a hermit recently (thus my new board graphic and recently decided Halloween costume)

head up though I suppose. Going skating/filming tomorrow night, working on boards, smoking weed, and watching football during the day. Big move east coming up in a month.
Fresh starts can be really hard and take a long time to pull off, but ultimately, are worth it.
You have to know when to swim against life's current, and when to swim with it, letting the impetus of change take over and bring you somewhere new.
@idealhandmades

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #12429 on: October 28, 2012, 02:14:56 AM »
Flatspotted a set of Hubba's that I haven't even had for that long.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #12430 on: October 28, 2012, 05:11:39 AM »

Up the bum? Because then that is a harsh pun. What's with all the pamphlets? Did it include all of those things?

They gave me a big manila envelope with all those pamphlets and work sheets to fill out when I got to the ER.  She got a full change of clothes, hand bag, and a good three hour course on how to prosecute/where she can get free counseling/her choices if she ends up pregnant or with some STD.  It's all from a rape outreach program.  Hospitals, apparently, don't automatically have any of that stuff.  From what I understand, a good deal of major cities don't have those programs either.  It's just the test, then the boot.  But yeah, not stoked on rape.  Not stoked on knowing so much about rape circumstances either.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #12431 on: October 28, 2012, 06:03:34 AM »
A roach just fell on my fucking pancakes. I really want to punch a hole in the god damn wall right now.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #12432 on: October 28, 2012, 07:57:02 AM »
I seriously picked the wrong weekend to fly to New York. My flight home has already been cancelled and they say it may be Thursday before I can get out of here.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #12433 on: October 28, 2012, 09:29:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They gave me a big manila envelope with all those pamphlets and work sheets to fill out when I got to the ER.  She got a full change of clothes, hand bag, and a good three hour course on how to prosecute/where she can get free counseling/her choices if she ends up pregnant or with some STD.  It's all from a rape outreach program.  Hospitals, apparently, don't automatically have any of that stuff.  From what I understand, a good deal of major cities don't have those programs either.  It's just the test, then the boot.  But yeah, not stoked on rape.  Not stoked on knowing so much about rape circumstances either.

Real sorry to hear about your friend man. I know a few victims myself and its a real fucked situation.

Im not stoked on waking up in the middle of the night to what I think was my cat hunting a mouse in my room. No idea how they keep getting in and don't understand why this dumb cat can't seem to kill any.

Edit: never mind. He finally caught one.....took it in my bed.....
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:11:47 PM by jack burton »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #12434 on: October 28, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »
I seriously picked the wrong weekend to fly to New York. My flight home has already been cancelled and they say it may be Thursday before I can get out of here.

This hurricane shit is a bummer. On Tues, all the naughty nurses, sexy pirates and slutty kitties are gonna stay at home.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #12435 on: October 29, 2012, 10:23:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This hurricane shit is a bummer. On Tues, all the naughty nurses, sexy pirates and slutty kitties are gonna stay at home.

Invite them to your house, dummy!
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #12436 on: October 29, 2012, 03:29:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Invite them to your house, dummy!

Well they are free to join me, my girlfriend, and our two little girls in acting out Sleeping Beauty all night; however, I was thinking if it more as a real loss for society, as a whole, rather than as a personal tragedy.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12437 on: October 29, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »
Ur really gonna re enact sleeping beauty in its entirety?I'm in
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #12438 on: October 29, 2012, 04:28:07 PM »
Ur really gonna re enact sleeping beauty in its entirety?I'm in

Great. We have an opening in the role of the king. I have a crown for you and everything.

howlin

« Reply #12439 on: October 29, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

and atlantic city in 10 feet and probably more now under water.
jersey shores 'effed up

Forte

• Rep: -7
  • "Larry Perkins is a Faggot"
« Reply #12440 on: October 30, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
i found out last night that i have eight weeks left with my girlfriend.
Opinions are like assholes and you just came to the public toilet of skateboarding.

dillanharp

« Reply #12441 on: October 30, 2012, 01:23:18 PM »
Came down with a fucked up cold. Took some Advil about an hour ago, been spaced playing Assassin's Creed 3, totally forgot and took some Dayquil about 30 minutes ago. Realized I mixed some Ibuprofen and Acitiminifin, ran to the toilet and stuck my fingers down my throat thinking I was going to die. Burst a blood vessel in my eye. Cleaned up and googled the drug interactions, turns out I'll be fine. At least I'll have something to tell my wife other than I played video games all day.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #12442 on: October 30, 2012, 02:09:10 PM »
I went filming a few weeks ago and got two clips that I was really hyped on, but I just got the footage and the filming was horrible.  Also the lens was so dirty that I feel like deleting the clips.  I guess i'll have try to re-film them.

dillanharp

« Reply #12443 on: October 30, 2012, 02:12:03 PM »
i found out last night that i have eight weeks left with my girlfriend.

One of you have a terminal illness or what?

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 424
« Reply #12444 on: October 30, 2012, 02:32:43 PM »
Got a hacking cough and all's I want to do is be high and forget about it, but smoking kills my throat.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #12445 on: October 30, 2012, 08:47:51 PM »
bummed on that storm. hit my area harder than i thought.

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #12446 on: October 30, 2012, 10:04:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Girlfriend left me..
[close]

thanks for the advice man..she broke it off out of nowhere, i thought everything was gravy between us.

probably just going to eat xanax and autopilot through everything

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #12447 on: October 31, 2012, 06:19:03 AM »
feeling you on this one, had the same thing happen to me two months ago while being head high depressed anyway. i still miss her, but i can cope with it now. it might take some time, but meet other girls as soon as you can. even if you don't hook up with them, it will make you feel better about yourself. i went from thinking i must have been a giant asshole to her if she does that, to thinking she really is the asshole at this point.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12448 on: October 31, 2012, 08:43:27 AM »
goddamn women.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #12449 on: October 31, 2012, 12:09:50 PM »
feeling you on this one, had the same thing happen to me two months ago while being head high depressed anyway. i still miss her, but i can cope with it now. it might take some time, but meet other girls as soon as you can. even if you don't hook up with them, it will make you feel better about yourself. i went from thinking i must have been a giant asshole to her if she does that, to thinking she really is the asshole at this point.
i started reading the following books when mine left me last may.
My legendary ex- girlfriend and The game.
One to forget all about her, the other to start a new life.
I suggest instead of moping in your room, go out and try to talk to 5 different women! Also, become a yes-man and start doing unexpected things!