Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1884877 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #16650 on: January 18, 2016, 02:57:15 PM »
My comcast promotional rate expires this month and my bill will go up by 50%. Anyone have any advice on how to weasel then back down to the promo rate?

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #16651 on: January 18, 2016, 03:31:46 PM »
Glenn Frey dead at 67

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #16652 on: January 18, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »
My heater has been on the outs for the last month and a half. My landlord has this shitty home warranty he has to go through to get anyone out to fix it, which usually takes a few weeks. The 4th repair guy will be here Wednesday.

I also had to just email him to tell him the dishwasher took a shit this afternoon. He hates spending money on this place, to the point that the only cleaning he did prior to us moving in was vacuum the carpet...
you never know about pre-cum 

shark tits

« Reply #16653 on: January 18, 2016, 04:59:00 PM »
My comcast promotional rate expires this month and my bill will go up by 50%. Anyone have any advice on how to weasel then back down to the promo rate?
act like you're ready to just give it up. 'fuck this, i barely watch teh thing anyways.'
usually they'll cave.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16654 on: January 19, 2016, 07:34:06 AM »
didnt win the powerball. still broke.

Only bought one ticket, but didn't even get a single number. 

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16655 on: January 19, 2016, 08:21:02 AM »
Expand Quote
didnt win the powerball. still broke.
[close]

Only bought one ticket, but didn't even get a single number. 

same story for me, man. we'll get it next time.

Tay

« Reply #16656 on: January 19, 2016, 02:18:54 PM »
Skating away from a spot and randomly eat shit. Blah, the pain isn't the annoying part, it's just so stiff I can't enjoy cooking/baking or type without feeling all frustrated.  :(

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 710
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16657 on: January 19, 2016, 03:06:40 PM »
My Apple earphones are giving out and i'm too broke to buy new ones. fuck.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #16658 on: January 19, 2016, 03:06:54 PM »
Broke the top of my foot in half, waiting to go into surgery and I don't have insurance. This is fucked

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16659 on: January 19, 2016, 03:17:35 PM »
Broke the top of my foot in half, waiting to go into surgery and I don't have insurance. This is fucked

Damn!! Glad we have free/cheap public health in Portugal. Hope everything works out for you man!

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Tay

« Reply #16660 on: January 19, 2016, 03:22:11 PM »

Fuck man, I'm so sorry. =( You might want to check your states laws regarding retroactive coverage. I had a similar issue but can't recall if Chase Brexton subsidized my bills or if it was retroactive health care. Hang in there buddy, stay strong!

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16661 on: January 19, 2016, 03:28:23 PM »

I have a brand new pair that I'm not using. Pm me you address and they're yours.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16662 on: January 19, 2016, 03:41:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have a brand new pair that I'm not using. Pm me you address and they're yours.

Oh man i really apreciate your kindness but i'm in Portugal! Thanks nonetheless. +1

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #16663 on: January 19, 2016, 05:56:22 PM »
Some low life asshole in the next city over stabbed (14 times), robbed & left  a 65 year old lady for dead in a park. it got me really fucking pissed because my mom is near that age and can't imagine someone doing that to a defenseless lady who was just feeding ducks.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #16664 on: January 19, 2016, 06:25:39 PM »
Perfect time to take a medical vacation to Puerto Rico. Know some fools that get their teeth fixed for 1/4 the price, and sat recovering on da beach

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #16665 on: January 19, 2016, 07:00:04 PM »
Went to the skate park today to find the box i always skate is missing angle iron on one side, the good side for that fact. I thought the township took it because it was loose or some shit then i found out some fucking dude took it off to use it for his own personal box. I fucking hate where i live

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #16666 on: January 19, 2016, 07:22:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Perfect time to take a medical vacation to Puerto Rico. Know some fools that get their teeth fixed for 1/4 the price, and sat recovering on da beach
i had to get immediate emergency surgery. I seriously broke my foot in half and could have lost it if i waited around. They said it will never be the same but well see i guess

shark tits

« Reply #16667 on: January 19, 2016, 07:34:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
i had to get immediate emergency surgery. I seriously broke my foot in half and could have lost it if i waited around. They said it will never be the same but well see i guess
whoever told you that, you should've broke your foot off in they ass!
joking, i hope ya heal up. doctors do lowball ya like police and DAs like to overcharge and reality is hopefully better than any of their professional prognosises. danny way could only move an eyelid and a decade later he ollied the great wall of vagina. PMA!

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #16668 on: January 19, 2016, 07:52:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck man, I'm so sorry. =( You might want to check your states laws regarding retroactive coverage. I had a similar issue but can't recall if Chase Brexton subsidized my bills or if it was retroactive health care. Hang in there buddy, stay strong!
thanks tay and shark tits u guys are the shit. Surgery went ok, im an alcoholic and theyre worried about withdrawals so theyre giving me a cpl beers with my morphine
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:55:19 PM by ADOLF SHITLER »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #16669 on: January 19, 2016, 08:31:21 PM »
  Still skating and everything else but because i got concussion(s) this year, when get slamed around alot (surfing) I feel hollow headed and a woozy.  I was thinking of a helmet for skating and biking that was inflatable and looked like a clear beach ball.  With zodiac material. That would'nt be heavy and would actually work compared to current helmets which you can still get ko'd wearing.  Its obvious it would look fucked but for people that have had a couple to many it might be a good option so they can stay active.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #16670 on: January 21, 2016, 01:39:07 AM »
Gotta start looking for a new place pretty soon. Can't land a full time gig. Haven't been able to skate before the weather turned to shit because of all the time spent looking for a job and working a part time gig i landed temporarily, Snow storm this weekend will probably crush my skate dreams for atleast another week or two..

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #16671 on: January 23, 2016, 06:56:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
thanks tay and shark tits u guys are the shit. Surgery went ok, im an alcoholic and theyre worried about withdrawals so theyre giving me a cpl beers with my morphine

Alcohol decreases the recovery (from the surgery) pace so the normal procedure would be benzos, but what do I know? Good luck, buddy!

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16672 on: January 23, 2016, 04:25:28 PM »
Went to 3 different shops to see if I can find the all white matchcourt mid in all white or another all white shoe but I could find them and they didn't have my size. Went this morning to the active by my house and couldn't find any show that's decent so I just caved and got a pair of the figgy shoe which is not in my size. Had to get them a half size up.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #16673 on: January 23, 2016, 08:07:26 PM »
lost my iphone 4 that has been my companion since 2011 or so... then I found it with find my iphone and they haven't called yet. fuckers give me my phone or I'll show up at your door.

Xtal

« Reply #16674 on: January 23, 2016, 09:23:02 PM »
Some kook came to my local park when I wasn't there and proceeded to wax the living shit out of the best area in the park until there was literally an inch tall of fucking wax across the entire rail on the quarter pipe. It looked like someone took the icing off a gigantic cake and flash-freezed it onto the rail. He must have used up an entire big ass block of wax to do it. The sight disgusted me and pissed me off but also made me laugh pretty hard at the same time. Took me and a buddy a good hour to scrape it all off with razorblades and it was still insanely slippery. It perma-waxed my trucks for a good week.

According to the other locals they said he completely sucked, proceeded to barely even touch the rail, and only did kick turns on the quarter for about ten minutes and then left. Hopefully he got into a car wreck on his way home...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:39:59 PM by Xtal »

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #16675 on: January 26, 2016, 10:51:30 AM »
A buddy and I were skating in Pioneer square in downtown Portland and the park security came over to talk to us, as they do, and after telling us that we couldn't skate there anymore we learned that a bunch of younger kids had gone around threatening people and even smacking a flower vendor with a board...

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #16676 on: January 26, 2016, 02:06:35 PM »
So exactly a week after totally destroying my foot and having emergency surgery i fuckin fell down a flight of stairs and smacked my head pretty hard at the bottom

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #16677 on: January 27, 2016, 01:00:34 AM »
It's taken a month for me to get something from Tactics and after waiting this long i got it and half of it is wrong. Will be avoiding that place for a while, i blame benson.

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #16678 on: January 28, 2016, 10:00:55 AM »
I've got eczema or some shit on my face, specifically under my eyebrows. When i wake up the skin under my right eyebrow is very flaky like dandruff. Somehow this has caused me to lose some eyebrow hairs over time and now its looking weird.

Xtal

« Reply #16679 on: January 28, 2016, 10:02:24 AM »
I've got eczema or some shit on my face, specifically under my eyebrows. When i wake up the skin under my right eyebrow is very flaky like dandruff. Somehow this has caused me to lose some eyebrow hairs over time and now its looking weird.

Sounds like herpes of the eye.