Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882876 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19140 on: January 08, 2018, 11:54:35 AM »
Fettuccine that was over cooked and looked like it was made from a frozen bag...not worth $20 for delivery. I would have been better off with nachos from 7 Eleven.

I take back what I previously said I agree with your dad

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19141 on: January 08, 2018, 12:36:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Fettuccine that was over cooked and looked like it was made from a frozen bag...not worth $20 for delivery. I would have been better off with nachos from 7 Eleven.
[close]

learn to cook pigeon. its easy and you can make enough fettuccine to feed an army for $20. you could probably eat for a week on what one days worth of breakfast lunch and dinner would cost you if you ate out.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #19142 on: January 08, 2018, 12:38:14 PM »
I am not stoked on relapsing after nearly a year of sobriety.  Also not stoked on the popularity of youtubers.

I have a tried and true method to avoid re-lapsing.
All you gotta do is never go sober.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19143 on: January 08, 2018, 12:52:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

learn to cook pigeon. its easy and you can make enough fettuccine to feed an army for $20. you could probably eat for a week on what one days worth of breakfast lunch and dinner would cost you if you ate out.

You don't even have to learn to cook for fettucine, you just have to learn to make water really hot but not so hot it stops being water.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19144 on: January 08, 2018, 01:12:18 PM »
ahahahahaaaa

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19145 on: January 08, 2018, 01:17:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You don't even have to learn to cook for fettucine, you just have to learn to make water really hot but not so hot it stops being water.

yeah, but if he wants sauce then hes going to need to empty the can into a pan then put that on the stove and warm it up.

chef tip: you can use the microwave to heat up your sauce if youre not allowed to use the stove like the adults.

Pigeon

« Reply #19146 on: January 08, 2018, 01:39:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I felt like eating out, but decided to get delivery, due to the rain. A couple co-workers recommended this Italian restaurant, so I’m never going to believe anything they say. On the bright side, Amazon Restaurants refunded my order and gave me $40 credit.

For the record, I do know how to cook, and would use heavy whipping cream/butter as a base, instead of buying any of that garbage in bottles or cans.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19147 on: January 08, 2018, 02:15:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Backing this
Gentleman ninja warlock

shark tits

« Reply #19148 on: January 08, 2018, 02:48:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah, but if he wants sauce then hes going to need to empty the can into a pan then put that on the stove and warm it up.

chef tip: you can use the microwave to heat up your sauce if youre not allowed to use the stove like the adults.
no, dump the sauce atop the hot pasta and mix it up. the pasta cooks it and you ain't gotta wash a sauce pan.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #19149 on: January 08, 2018, 03:03:50 PM »
I'm looking to make some mac and cheese from scratch (not the macaroni) the next while, you guys got any other tips? First chicken plucker to say blue box is getting kooked.

Nallid

• Rep: -14
« Reply #19150 on: January 08, 2018, 03:10:10 PM »
I'm looking to make some mac and cheese from scratch (not the macaroni) the next while, you guys got any other tips? First chicken plucker to say blue box is getting kooked.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #19151 on: January 08, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
Expand Quote
I am not stoked on relapsing after nearly a year of sobriety.  Also not stoked on the popularity of youtubers.
[close]

I have a tried and true method to avoid re-lapsing.
All you gotta do is never go sober.
Honestly, I wish i could just do that without any consequences.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #19152 on: January 08, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
NYTimes has this listed as "the best", for whatever that's worth to you.
Ingredients:
1  cup fresh bread crumbs from French or Italian bread      2  teaspoons salt, plus a pinch
1 ½  tablespoons melted butter, plus 4 tablespoons butter at room temperature      ½  pound elbow macaroni
2  large eggs      12  ounces evaporated milk, heated until warm
¼  teaspoon hot red-pepper sauce      ¼  teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1  teaspoon dry mustard, dissolved in 1 teaspoon water      10 to 12  ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
PREPARATION
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a 1 1/2-quart heat-proof dish, such as a souffle pan, in oven to warm.
2.In a small baking pan, combine bread crumbs, a pinch of salt and the melted butter. Mix well and set aside.
3.In a large pot, bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and the macaroni. Cook until almost tender but still a little firm to the bite. Drain and transfer to preheated dish. Stir in remaining 4 tablespoons of butter.
4.In a small bowl, combine eggs, 1 cup of the evaporated milk, the pepper sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the black pepper and the mustard mixture. Mix well. Pour egg mixture over macaroni. Add 3/4 of the cheese, and stir until thoroughly combined and cheese starts to melt.
5.Place dish of macaroni and cheese in the oven, and bake for 5 minutes. Remove dish from oven and add about half of the remaining evaporated milk, and half of the remaining cheese. Stir well, and return pan to oven. Bake 5 minutes longer, remove pan from oven, and stir thoroughly. If mixture does not look moist and creamy, add a little more of the milk and cheese. Return to oven for an additional 20 minutes, removing pan from oven halfway through to stir in remaining evaporated milk and cheese.
6.While macaroni is baking, add pan of bread crumbs to oven. Bake until bread crumbs are toasted and golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. When macaroni has baked, sprinkle surface with toasted bread crumbs, and serve immediately. *End of recipe*

Sounds good and pretty easy, and not really any crazy/expensive ingredients. Sorry for all the cut and paste. I would just link to the recipe, but I think the food section doesn't work unless you have a subscription to the site. My mom recently made some really good Alfredo from a recipe on their site.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19153 on: January 08, 2018, 06:50:41 PM »
Just saw that controversial Logan Paul suicide video, its pretty fucked. I don't get how anyone can joke around an actual dead body like that.
dude is a failed weeaboo loser troll, wouldn't expect too much from him

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #19154 on: January 08, 2018, 07:26:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Just saw that controversial Logan Paul suicide video, its pretty fucked. I don't get how anyone can joke around an actual dead body like that.
[close]
He got what he wanted, publicity for his shitty channel. How long until Remive gives him a guest board?

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #19155 on: January 08, 2018, 07:32:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

At first I thought he meant that Logan Paul had committed suicide. Now I'm disappointed..

Re: mac n cheese, try putting some good smoked cheddar in there with your sauce. If you wanna be a slut you could also add bacon bits.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #19156 on: January 09, 2018, 09:23:42 AM »
I ate a sleeve of of-brand chips ahoy this morning.

SOTY

« Reply #19157 on: January 09, 2018, 09:28:12 AM »
Story of my life  :'(

Pigeon

« Reply #19158 on: January 09, 2018, 09:50:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Story of my life  :'(
lol...they’re so bad. If you’re going to fuck yourself over, at least spend the extra dollar on the better shit.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19159 on: January 09, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »
I was so disappointed that those off-brand Pringles turned out to be a joke.

SOTY

« Reply #19160 on: January 09, 2018, 11:59:22 AM »
I was so disappointed that those off-brand Pringles turned out to be a joke.

"Once You Pop... THAT'S GREAT!"

shark tits

« Reply #19161 on: January 10, 2018, 01:23:39 PM »
the cold killed my bees

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19162 on: January 10, 2018, 01:37:09 PM »
the cold killed my bees

Damn, sorry. R.I.P.

I always enjoyed following your updates on the hives and stuff.
Hopefully you can get another batch going soon.
Fucking climate change.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #19163 on: January 10, 2018, 06:00:16 PM »
My condolences Sharktits

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
« Reply #19164 on: January 11, 2018, 02:48:59 AM »

SOTY

« Reply #19165 on: January 11, 2018, 11:17:55 AM »
Wanted to defend Chase and Nyjah in a thread that got deleted as I was typing. #Allegedly

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19166 on: January 11, 2018, 11:33:20 AM »
the cold killed my bees

Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that  :(
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shark tits

« Reply #19167 on: January 11, 2018, 05:53:13 PM »
thanks guys! i'm sad my girls didn't make it but when life gives you dead bees, harvest the honey. man, that aphorism sucked but you get it.

Pigeon

« Reply #19168 on: January 11, 2018, 06:05:59 PM »
^
digging the ODB bottle

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #19169 on: January 11, 2018, 06:06:14 PM »
I just realized I got in trouble in high school for spray painting 'gorilla munch crew' and a big gorilla on the wall cause I seen this box and was stoked and then years later its a meme.