Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1046220 times)

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 325
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19890 on: May 08, 2018, 10:03:46 AM »

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
« Reply #19891 on: May 08, 2018, 10:09:50 AM »
Every so often that song We're the Kids in America creeps into my head and gets stuck for like a day

damn you

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19892 on: May 08, 2018, 10:16:00 AM »
also i get that song and this song mixed up

and have a mandela effect that this is what rick mccrank skated to in yeah right

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19893 on: May 08, 2018, 10:23:33 AM »
now ive got this one in my head

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 54
« Reply #19894 on: May 12, 2018, 02:41:33 AM »
rip designated survivor

:-[

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19895 on: May 13, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »
I started skating with an old friend and his group a couple weeks ago. It was nice at first to skate with people after a year or so of just going out by myself for the past year or so, but my girl pointed out that I've started adopting all of their shitty personality traits, and just cut things off. I see what she's talking about and I don't want to slip into that personality any more, but I've just been feeling like shit about who I can feel myself becoming, and I'm not sure what to do to stop it.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19896 on: May 14, 2018, 12:32:27 PM »
I started skating with an old friend and his group a couple weeks ago. It was nice at first to skate with people after a year or so of just going out by myself for the past year or so, but my girl pointed out that I've started adopting all of their shitty personality traits, and just cut things off. I see what she's talking about and I don't want to slip into that personality any more, but I've just been feeling like shit about who I can feel myself becoming, and I'm not sure what to do to stop it.
What sort of shitty personality traits are we talking about?

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19897 on: May 14, 2018, 03:45:45 PM »
Ignoring friends I've known for years without even realizing it. Unintentionally 'coolguy-ing' it Skaters are fucking cliquey as hell

Hmmmm Nice Bike

• Rep: -5
« Reply #19898 on: May 14, 2018, 04:02:23 PM »
My girlfriend is going back to Israel and I won't be seeing her for a year or so.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -320
« Reply #19899 on: May 14, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
Ignoring friends I've known for years without even realizing it. Unintentionally 'coolguy-ing' it Skaters are fucking cliquey as hell
  Go ahead tho and be imperfect.  -You gotta watch the girlfriends man, with them sometimes it's 'fake news'. 
SuckTonycoxhawk.

Bruh Man

• Rep: 72
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #19900 on: May 14, 2018, 08:28:22 PM »
now ive got this one in my head

RIP Apollo Creed

Thrillho

• Rep: 88
« Reply #19901 on: May 15, 2018, 02:50:22 PM »
Thought I had the park to myself this morning until I pulled some crying 4 year old kid out of the bowl. Dad was sitting in his car. Then kid ghost rides the Huffy at the ledge I'm trying to skate for like 10 minutes because we're friends now, I guess.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #19902 on: May 17, 2018, 12:45:18 PM »
Entering the final week of the girlfriends chemo and radiation.
Last week she was so weak she couldn't have chemo, it would be to risky for internal bleeding and so on...
So this week she only got a half dose... hope it will be enough in the end to beat cancer. But like I said, it was too risky to get a full dose.

She can't eat that well anymore, has no color in her face, looks pale... she is taking a beating and all I can do is watch and hope she'll be alright in the end.

Helplessness... I could never imagine that would be so hard :-(

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 409
  • fresh as monkey's breath
« Reply #19903 on: May 17, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »
yo, this is as bad as it gets so you're in the basement but you're building up. hoping your girl is back in the high life again before you know it. obviously it's rough but just try to think in a yr, 2 yrs it'll just be something you look back on.
I wanna get spitroasted by them with dickbelts.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #19904 on: May 17, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
yo, this is as bad as it gets so you're in the basement but you're building up. hoping your girl is back in the high life again before you know it. obviously it's rough but just try to think in a yr, 2 yrs it'll just be something you look back on.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I hope so too...

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #19905 on: May 18, 2018, 09:59:55 AM »
^
Best of luck, man.

Can she get a prescription for Marinol? If not, has she tried edibles or tinctures to help with appetite?

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -451
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #19906 on: May 18, 2018, 04:00:16 PM »
My major and coding in Java

Definitely not stoked on what DR is going through either; you and your girl have totally got it, we're all pulling for you dude.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #19907 on: May 19, 2018, 05:21:24 PM »
My wife ruined my favorite suit by washing it in our home washing machine.  She didn't know about the dry clean only thing.  She thought she was doing me a favor.  Medium grey Brooks Brothers with some stretchy stuff in it.  Maybe wool with 1% spandex.  So nice and comfy.  That was a great suit. 

PuffinMuffin

• Rep: 41
« Reply #19908 on: May 20, 2018, 08:53:34 AM »
I moved back to where grew up. Vacation is coming up, so I planned out a road trip with my best friend from back in the day. Mutual friends said she went reclusive and antisocial in college, she seemed fine to me over the phone, whatever. We talked for hours about we'd see and I booked hotels and campsites. Fast-forward to today, and she bails out saying her dad came over and he's sick, so she's spending time with him. I asked her bro about it, it's all bullshit. What the fuck...

ogbawtawd

• Rep: -17
« Reply #19909 on: May 20, 2018, 04:28:00 PM »
I moved back to where grew up. Vacation is coming up, so I planned out a road trip with my best friend from back in the day. Mutual friends said she went reclusive and antisocial in college, she seemed fine to me over the phone, whatever. We talked for hours about we'd see and I booked hotels and campsites. Fast-forward to today, and she bails out saying her dad came over and he's sick, so she's spending time with him. I asked her bro about it, it's all bullshit. What the fuck...
Talk to her in person, its easy to bail on things over the phone.

I just got back from a 10 mile walk cause my car wouldn't start at tobacco shop. I didn't have no socks, no pockets on my shorts, a shirt that barely covered my belly, and in kratom and phenibut withdrawal cause I just woke up and was tryin to get a cigarette right quick. I was probably lookin crazy out there.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #19910 on: May 20, 2018, 07:45:49 PM »
Positive vibes to you DR

Moving sucks and my parents asked me not to buy boxes and once they and my roommate's parents came I haven't been able to do things the way I want to and feel all claustrophobic and rushed
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

• SLAP Pal

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19912 on: May 21, 2018, 11:50:17 AM »
I just got back from a 10 mile walk cause my car wouldn't start at tobacco shop. I didn't have no socks, no pockets on my shorts, a shirt that barely covered my belly, and in kratom and phenibut withdrawal cause I just woke up and was tryin to get a cigarette right quick. I was probably lookin crazy out there.

ya if they only knew how much you got it together like us on slap, they prolly let it slide

ogbawtawd

« Reply #19914 on: May 21, 2018, 06:36:07 PM »

ya if they only knew how much you got it together like us on slap, they prolly let it slide
Hey I'm doin better at least. This ain't a quick battle, this is the long war with me.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19915 on: May 21, 2018, 06:42:54 PM »
yo bawtawd,
what happened w/ that mod beef you were talking about?

ogbawtawd

« Reply #19916 on: May 21, 2018, 06:49:36 PM »
Nothing really, they just locked the shit then let someone change the password, but that type of thing could have unforeseen consequences. Like when you can't get into your history to delete posts.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19917 on: May 21, 2018, 09:48:20 PM »
so this salvadorean kid i usedta take skating sometimes and he kinda needs a father figure cause he's living w/ single mom and getting in fights, i kinda blew him off for a while cause like, i don't wanna be king of the kids. i think i'd feel less weird about it if i drove or had a job or whatever normal people do.  so he said he's dropped outta school and gonna have to live somewhere else.
his dad got kicked out the country and his cousin got murdered in VA. he's prolly got ptsd.
he's grounded by the state or i told him to skate our diy. i feel lousy. he goes 'i got a machete if you need to chop stuff' and i goes 'of course you do, that's your culture'.
good kid, i hope he gets legal.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #19918 on: May 23, 2018, 07:04:46 PM »
he's grounded by the state or i told him to skate our diy. i feel lousy. he goes 'i got a machete if you need to chop stuff' and i goes 'of course you do, that's your culture'.

As a Salvadorian I approve. Also this reminds of this
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.