Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1111829 times)

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #20100 on: July 15, 2018, 04:18:48 AM »
Was supposed to go to the bar to hang out with this chick I know; was gonna leave around 11:30pm-midnight to start heading up to the bar but I nodded off around 11pm. Woke up and it was 3:30 am. What a waste of a day off.
I guess it's not too bad though because anytime I can get any sort of extra sleep these days is a good thing.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #20101 on: July 16, 2018, 12:45:19 PM »
Hurt my ass last week and fell on it again yesterday. It's swollen too, kinda got a muffintop right now lol.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:48:25 PM by Bruh Man »

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #20102 on: July 16, 2018, 12:52:45 PM »
Being the sole provider of a family of 5 and looking for work
Heaven

shark tits

« Reply #20103 on: July 16, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
asked this kid i know who's mom has a farmer's market if i can get my honey on the shelves.
'my mom said you have to be a real farm'.
ok, so how the fuck do i become a real farm if nobody will treat me like one?
same question i asked the farmer's market broad last yr, at what point are you not 'buying vegetables out of your yard dude' and in fact buying from a city farm?
so it's a double edged sword all these little farmer's markets because you do get a rebate up to $40 on foodstamps so that's rad but there's all these nonproducers getting paid to sell it and it's not necessarily from the city and damn sure not for the little guy.
there's no such thing as 'organic honey' because nobody can keep track of 60,000 bees foraging so there's no distinguishing my honey from any other pure local honey.
and my bees are treatment free so if anything, my honey's better.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #20104 on: July 16, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »
Being the sole provider of a family of 5 and looking for work

Fuck I imagine that's tought pal...  :-\ Sometimes I forget and I should be pretty grateful for the stable life I have right now.

My not stoked story is not bad at all compared to yours, but I'm pretty pissed.
I did this mobile data contract this weekend totally thinking they would give me an spotify premium account included, but I was trolled and in fact they only dont count the data I spend on the spotify (which is still the free account). That doesnt help at all, I dont wanna spend +10Ä on it!
Even in Portugal my data plan offered me spotify premium + all the other apps for free, etc... For a fraction of the price.
But germany has the shittiest data plans possible.
Sometimes it feels like this country only developed in 50% of the stuff and the rest is like living in medieval times, its crazy.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Sad Hippo

« Reply #20105 on: July 16, 2018, 06:43:55 PM »
Bought some trucks off a slap palís Depop. Were supposed to be venture 5.2s, 5.0 lows show up. Thanks for the Gold Goons dvd though, donít remember who you were.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:56:39 PM by Sad Hippo »

methamketamine

« Reply #20106 on: July 17, 2018, 07:46:16 AM »
Existential crisis of to much slap posting made worse by making 7 posts in a day.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #20107 on: July 17, 2018, 11:47:12 AM »
Yesterday my girlfriend got operated on.
Uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes and lymph nodes in her right leg were removed.

I waited 10 hours in her room. Watched nectflix, watched some skatevideos...
Took some photo's outside...

Finally she came in drugged and on morphine. But she fought through it.
Operation went well, our dream of having a child of our own was shattered against the wall...

I thought I'd cry becaus eof that but I actually cried of joy because I could still hold her.

She's a champ and whatever the future brings will be bright.

FUCK cancer.

Seriously she doesn't deserve this... she's the best

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #20108 on: July 17, 2018, 12:51:57 PM »
Hope it works for the best, DR. Good luck.

SneakySecrets

• Rep: -61
« Reply #20109 on: July 17, 2018, 01:02:34 PM »
Trump apparently is bff with Putin.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #20110 on: July 18, 2018, 05:37:28 AM »
Trump apparently is bff with Putin.

really!?

Lame_Nigga

• Rep: -31
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #20111 on: July 18, 2018, 07:14:43 AM »
Local bar scene is currently divided because a girl claimed she was raped by this guy. By "rape" I mean they were both blackout drunk, not dragged her somewhere rape.

I typically believe the victim because it's a traumatic event but the guy is such a pussy that Im having a hard time believing it. This girl has made it more about friends of mine not believing it than the actual rape itself. One dude already got jumped for providing screencaps of a conversation.

And to top it all off, I'm being tagged in posts from local rappers to go to their show.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #20112 on: July 18, 2018, 10:30:26 AM »
read that as local rapers

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #20113 on: July 18, 2018, 07:52:27 PM »
I went to Dave & Buster's with a bunch of my coworkers tonight and now I don't know everything's just different shades of gray now

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #20114 on: July 18, 2018, 10:04:25 PM »
of course everything looks dull after basking in the warm glow of a whack-a-mole machine

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #20115 on: July 19, 2018, 05:38:28 AM »
You can drop $500 at Dave & Busters before you know it. Like a shooting range.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 824
« Reply #20116 on: July 21, 2018, 02:23:35 AM »
I suck

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #20117 on: July 21, 2018, 07:40:46 AM »
My girl was diagnosed with PTSD. She's had a few gnarly episodes in the last couple years, one which involved her being hospitalized in the psychiatric ward for a few weeks. She maxed out her deductible for insurance, but still the insurance company is so fucking stingy on what is considered appropriate treatment/therapy. It's fucking difficult to be patient and supportive on my end, but it's pretty much nothing compared to what she's going through.
For Your Health

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #20118 on: July 22, 2018, 07:28:03 AM »
Missed today's session because I was up all night shitting my brains out

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

jomeara1

« Reply #20119 on: July 22, 2018, 10:26:22 AM »
Missed today's session because I was up all night shitting my brains out

Shit for brains shitting his brains out.

Lol nah I feel ya man that sucks. I got a colonoscopy done a couple weeks ago and the night before I had to drink this stuff that pretty much cleans your entire system out, so I was shitting my brains out every 15 minutes pretty much the entire night.

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 115
« Reply #20120 on: July 23, 2018, 04:20:33 AM »
it kind of irks me when you have those people who never buy their own skate shit and always ask you for decks/shoes/etc. turned up at the spot recently and there was straight up 5, maybe 6 people skating old decks of mine from this year. i don't mind giving decks away to people who need them as i'd rather they be shredded than sat in my shed but when you have people who are 18+, work and don't buy their own shit it's annoying. i'm hardly billy big bucks but i work hard for what i get then you get motherfuckers bugging me for my current deck im not even done skating because i made an off handed comment about buying a new deck soon.

it ain't like a deck is even that expensive you can easily get a shop deck for £30 or something decent from an eu brand for £40 yet the dudes act like it's breaking the bank like shit how about you lay off the fucking weed for two days.

jomeara1

« Reply #20121 on: July 23, 2018, 06:05:34 AM »
it kind of irks me when you have those people who never buy their own skate shit and always ask you for decks/shoes/etc. turned up at the spot recently and there was straight up 5, maybe 6 people skating old decks of mine from this year. i don't mind giving decks away to people who need them as i'd rather they be shredded than sat in my shed but when you have people who are 18+, work and don't buy their own shit it's annoying. i'm hardly billy big bucks but i work hard for what i get then you get motherfuckers bugging me for my current deck im not even done skating because i made an off handed comment about buying a new deck soon.

it ain't like a deck is even that expensive you can easily get a shop deck for £30 or something decent from an eu brand for £40 yet the dudes act like it's breaking the bank like shit how about you lay off the fucking weed for two days.

Itís even more annoying when 18+ people ask you for stuff that are lazy and donít work. And then they get mad when they donít get what they want and try to make it your fault some how.

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 115
« Reply #20122 on: July 23, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
That too, in summer I tend to go through about a deck a month and recently this guys been hitting me up always around the time I get paid and get a new deck. Rest of the month I won't hear a peep but soon as it's new deck time he'll hit the DM's and ask if I'm skating and if by any chance do I have a spare deck he can have. Even worse are the dudes who want free stuff but they'll be picky over it, I tend to skate 8.5 and up and I've had the same dude as above tell me I need to size down so flip tricks will be easier when in reality it's so he can get hand me down's in his size. Come to think of it I can't recall the last time I ever seen that guy buy a new deck for himself, always just had that rep of being the hand me down guy.

I don't mind hooking people up if I know they're gonna shred it, my Politic/Scumco decks were in good condition but I just gave em to some younger homies riding some fucked up pencilled razortailed decks, bought my homie some F4's and reds for his birthday as his wheels were actual bearings covers, gave this one dude who was having a shitty time at home/had no deck my old Heroin and he's been out every other day skating and progressing real fucking quick, essentially I'd rather have my friends be out and riding decent boards and having a good time but when it gets to the point you haven't bought your own shit in years fucking sort it out.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
« Reply #20123 on: July 23, 2018, 07:07:45 AM »
Trump and American apathy.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #20124 on: July 24, 2018, 11:16:47 PM »
Yesterday my girlfriend got operated on.
Uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes and lymph nodes in her right leg were removed.

I waited 10 hours in her room. Watched nectflix, watched some skatevideos...
Took some photo's outside...

Finally she came in drugged and on morphine. But she fought through it.
Operation went well, our dream of having a child of our own was shattered against the wall...

I thought I'd cry becaus eof that but I actually cried of joy because I could still hold her.

She's a champ and whatever the future brings will be bright.

FUCK cancer.

Seriously she doesn't deserve this... she's the best

God damn man.  I posted a page back about my ruptured appendix fucking up a trip to Spain, but I am done feeling sorry for myself after reading that.  You sound like a good partner and your relationship sounds strong.  Donít know you, but I feel for you, and wanna give you a hug through SLAP.  Best of luck, and yes, fuck cancer.

active_shooter

« Reply #20125 on: July 25, 2018, 08:03:20 AM »
asked this kid i know who's mom has a farmer's market if i can get my honey on the shelves.
'my mom said you have to be a real farm'.
ok, so how the fuck do i become a real farm if nobody will treat me like one?
same question i asked the farmer's market broad last yr, at what point are you not 'buying vegetables out of your yard dude' and in fact buying from a city farm?
so it's a double edged sword all these little farmer's markets because you do get a rebate up to $40 on foodstamps so that's rad but there's all these nonproducers getting paid to sell it and it's not necessarily from the city and damn sure not for the little guy.
there's no such thing as 'organic honey' because nobody can keep track of 60,000 bees foraging so there's no distinguishing my honey from any other pure local honey.
and my bees are treatment free so if anything, my honey's better.
My co-worker sent me a news thing about people with an extra hustle (I hate that term, it's tired and I just want to live decently, does it have to have such dirty street connotations involved with it? I digress.) Anyway, one of the things was raising bees (is that what it's called? Probably bee keeping sounds more accurate) and this one lady quit her corporate job to keep bees and sell honey.  She was selling her honey on the internet, so that seemed viable even with all the "farm markets" abound in this area. What's a "real farm" anyway? As opposed to a fake one? Like, you gotta bale hay, have horses and goats, and milk cows at 4:30am, then you're a "real farm?" I sincerely hope that your honey takes off and is a productive venture, if nothing else to piss off the "real farm" woman.

active_shooter

« Reply #20126 on: July 25, 2018, 08:25:58 AM »
Trash all over the skatepark even with numerous trashcans all over the place. I picked up so much trash one morning an old lady asked me if I worked there. It's like, you know the city will shut this park down for this sort of thing, right? Maybe these kids don't care. The city closed the park for some bastard breaking a water fountain, so maybe they don't. And I don't even care for skateparks these days, they're too perfect, too smooth, I always feel like my boards gonna slip out from under me and any second, but to me it's the general principle of the thing. 
That, and people not putting their shopping carts back in the rack; the rack thing is literally right there. But you instead chose to leave in the parking place that I'm about to whip the Toyota into. Great.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #20127 on: July 27, 2018, 05:07:14 AM »
this girl i used to fuck years ago hit me up last night to hang out, i had her come over, she was wearing a sleevless shirt and was looking good... when she got on my bed and laid on her back she put her hands behind her head and then i saw it...

this girl must be going through some sorta dirty hippee phase cause she had some hairy ass armpits.. like enough to where you could grab and pull the hair.it was so fucked i couldnt even try to hook up with her cause its all i could think about.

she wanted to hook up i could tell but i denied it, then i was like eh fuck it i looked down at her legs and they were hairy too. so i called it a night and kicked her out.

would you guys be able to fuck a hairy girl?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Dwyck

• Rep: -23
  • I left my Phillie at home - do you have another?
« Reply #20128 on: July 27, 2018, 05:49:55 AM »
Yea wtf
When discussions spiral into shit like this it's time to drop 250ug lsd and stare at a lake for a minute.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #20129 on: July 27, 2018, 06:12:39 AM »
this girl i used to fuck years ago hit me up last night to hang out, i had her come over, she was wearing a sleevless shirt and was looking good... when she got on my bed and laid on her back she put her hands behind her head and then i saw it...

this girl must be going through some sorta dirty hippee phase cause she had some hairy ass armpits.. like enough to where you could grab and pull the hair.it was so fucked i couldnt even try to hook up with her cause its all i could think about.

she wanted to hook up i could tell but i denied it, then i was like eh fuck it i looked down at her legs and they were hairy too. so i called it a night and kicked her out.

would you guys be able to fuck a hairy girl?
Yeah no problem. The pits I have zero issue with as long as there is no stench, the legs are a harder sell depending on the softness of the hair.