Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882943 times)

the snake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #20220 on: November 01, 2018, 11:07:28 AM »
have my gnar !

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20221 on: November 01, 2018, 11:10:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Also dislike the 'hi energy' skate seshes with the yelling bs, the shouting encouragement, and group think. Where does it go from chill to that, just cause there's some critical limit of people to where it downgrades to constant shit being said.    - "Ha ha!!"
[close]

sometimes it's alright but when someone does a fucking slash grind we dont need an ear splitting YEWWWWWWW echoing through the space time continuum

I hate it when skaters create tears in the fabric of space-time yelping about some basic trick. One time I returned from an old dude slappy session and my stage 11 indys had turned into stage 7s and my cuffed chinos into camo cargos.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #20222 on: November 01, 2018, 11:15:23 AM »
have my gnar !

Thanks snake

Here's a pic so the rest of you guys can judge my fashion choices on the internet

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #20223 on: November 01, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »
I'll try to kook you right after then, for science  ;D

edit : holy shit it worked^^

edit 2 : gnarred you again and it worked too
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:16:56 PM by the snake »

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #20224 on: November 01, 2018, 11:54:59 AM »
mArLeY

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20225 on: November 02, 2018, 10:43:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
my manager wears shorts and flip-flops to work about 10 months out of the year. I hate hearing those things slapping against his feet as he walks around. is this very petty of me? it just makes me wince. I wish he would put on some pants and shoes.
[close]

this would be perfect for a "things you are not stoked on but stoked on" thread. totally sucks but fortunate to work in that type of place i think.
[close]

Nah. Fuck that.

it’s November and this guy is still doing it. I’m going to lose my mind and listen to “Where Is My Mind?” by the Pixies, if I remember to do it, but I probably won’t because my mind will be lost. what even is workplace attire these days. I also noticed he’s a door slammer. something not right there.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #20226 on: November 02, 2018, 10:59:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
my manager wears shorts and flip-flops to work about 10 months out of the year. I hate hearing those things slapping against his feet as he walks around. is this very petty of me? it just makes me wince. I wish he would put on some pants and shoes.
[close]

this would be perfect for a "things you are not stoked on but stoked on" thread. totally sucks but fortunate to work in that type of place i think.
[close]

Nah. Fuck that.
[close]

it’s November and this guy is still doing it. I’m going to lose my mind and listen to “Where Is My Mind?” by the Pixies, if I remember to do it, but I probably won’t because my mind will be lost. what even is workplace attire these days. I also noticed he’s a door slammer. something not right there.

around where i live i feel like everyone stops wearing shorts around mid october, but once it starts snowing theres a special kind of overweight, dirty, sweaty jackass who seems to switch back to shorts exclusively. usually wearing a old pair of white puffy DCs and a dirty superhero sweatshirt.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:33:21 AM by JB »

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #20227 on: November 04, 2018, 02:38:30 PM »
Sunset at 430 pm

ungzilla

« Reply #20228 on: November 04, 2018, 02:57:11 PM »
standard time sucks ass, daylight savings year-round please

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #20229 on: November 04, 2018, 03:06:03 PM »

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1579
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #20230 on: November 04, 2018, 03:16:17 PM »
Just over 2 weeks since my 14.5 year old Pug died.  It's weird not hearing snorting and snoring, I don't like it.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #20231 on: November 04, 2018, 03:38:10 PM »
I post in here a lot but life has been weird.

I accidentally broke a friend's rib by punching him. I was supposed to hangout with him and this girl yesterday and when I got to her place they showed up and she explained that he tried to drive there but drunkely crashed into a bench then back into a tree outside his apartment. His car is mostly undamaged, and they got in her car and left. I was just so mad I couldn't not kick his ass for a moment. The stupidity of what he did just made me blow up.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #20232 on: November 04, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »

No, you are confused.

Fight the real enemy!

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #20233 on: November 05, 2018, 01:11:55 AM »
Pewdiepie, the biggest youtuber giving validation to Ben fucking Shapiro of all people. And guising it under 'epic memes lol'.

Also watching Pewdiepie videos in general.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
« Reply #20234 on: November 05, 2018, 06:28:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

No, you are confused.

Expand Quote
[close]

Fight the real enemy!

nobody told us about this here in arizona
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #20235 on: November 05, 2018, 07:31:07 AM »
I post in here a lot but life has been weird.

I accidentally broke a friend's rib by punching him. I was supposed to hangout with him and this girl yesterday and when I got to her place they showed up and she explained that he tried to drive there but drunkely crashed into a bench then back into a tree outside his apartment. His car is mostly undamaged, and they got in her car and left. I was just so mad I couldn't not kick his ass for a moment. The stupidity of what he did just made me blow up.

You guys sound cool

playemright

« Reply #20236 on: November 08, 2018, 03:22:04 PM »
Sobrietys fucking exhausting. Shits pretty wack.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #20237 on: November 09, 2018, 02:51:47 AM »
>8.75
>14.2 wheelbase

eight two fives

• Rep: -26
« Reply #20238 on: November 11, 2018, 10:18:43 PM »
My cousin and his family lost all their shit in the Camp fire, the one burning in Northern California right now.  I don’t know him, I’ve met him a few times at family reunions back when my grandmother was alive. My extended family dynamic is weird since I’m from my Dad’s second marriage and all of my siblings and cousins are like 15 years older than I am. Anyway, I donated $100 to the gofundme, but I started wondering if any of these people would do the same for me if I were in a situation like that.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20239 on: November 12, 2018, 02:14:25 PM »
Whether they would, or they wouldn't, you did the right thing.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Brguy

« Reply #20240 on: November 13, 2018, 09:57:28 AM »
Twisted my ankle worst than ever, shit is swollen and I can't even walk straight.

guest1

« Reply #20241 on: November 14, 2018, 12:33:47 AM »
This kind of belongs jointly in both this thread and the funny/embarrassing stories thread or whatever:

I was at my friend and his girlfriends new house recently and my friend and I stepped into his garage to have a smoke. He left the garage door open and there was a ball on the ground that I decided to try to kick out of the garage just for fun. Little did I know it turned out to be a bowling ball (the holes on the ball were facing the other way, so it just looked like any other ball from where I was standing) and now my big toe and the two toes next to it are all black and blue and shit. I also didn’t have shoes on which makes it that much funnier.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #20242 on: November 14, 2018, 02:55:42 PM »
People in the European country I'm in are douche bags about weed.  They smoke for literally 4 minutes before they pass.  Makes me want to commit suicide.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #20243 on: November 14, 2018, 03:22:07 PM »
My cousin and his family lost all their shit in the Camp fire, the one burning in Northern California right now.  I don’t know him, I’ve met him a few times at family reunions back when my grandmother was alive. My extended family dynamic is weird since I’m from my Dad’s second marriage and all of my siblings and cousins are like 15 years older than I am. Anyway, I donated $100 to the gofundme, but I started wondering if any of these people would do the same for me if I were in a situation like that.

I live in Chico which was somehow spared from the Camp Fire. It's now considered to be the deadliest and most destructive wildfire in California history. Having to see an entire community collectively lose their homes has got me pretty depressed and worried about the state of the county.

The smoke is so bad that we haven't seen the sun since last Wednesday and you can't walk outside without a mask. Here is a photo I took last Friday of how it looked from my apartment.

This was taken at noon mind you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:35:24 PM by ihatejulio »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #20244 on: November 14, 2018, 08:06:12 PM »
The flavored juul pods are now banned from stores

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #20245 on: November 15, 2018, 02:25:42 AM »
Nobody posted on the halloween thread this year? 😢

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #20246 on: November 15, 2018, 07:14:20 AM »
The flavored juul pods are now banned from stores

I've been using this similar one lately:
https://www.elementvape.com/smok-fit-ultra-portable-kit?enter=true
You can fill it yourself, and it uses nicotine salts so you don't have to hit it as much.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/heron-preston-basketball-skateboards-collection/
 :-\
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 07:19:48 AM by childhood »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #20247 on: November 15, 2018, 04:38:40 PM »
I met a cool smart hot 21 year old and bonded with her a bit and she tells me round about that shes tip toeing her way into a heroin addiction.  Not alot I can do.  Told her my experience a bit. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
« Reply #20248 on: November 15, 2018, 05:39:31 PM »
hate the holiday season so much .. fucking tons of events, parties and obligations .. having to please people .. hate this time of year .. i love the idea of it but hate participating
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #20249 on: November 16, 2018, 06:17:53 AM »
Been sick with some unknown virus since Sunday. I've been bouncing between a fever of 100 and 103. Went to two doctors, the first told me it's not the flu and just wait it out. The second wanted to do lab tests to figure out what virus I have, but they were out of viral test swabs. Prescribed me some bullshit cough syrup and said to come back on Monday if I'm still sick. God bless the American health care system. So I just spend my days sitting at home either sweating my ass of or with teeth rattling chills. I feel like I've become immune to all my meds as none of the do anything for me anymore. Death seems like a wonderful option right about now.