Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1884484 times)

Foray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #750 on: June 02, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »
i want a threesome so badly but my girlfriend isn't feeling it at all.
and i want to try buttsex at least once. but she goes all butters on me " what what in the butt?"

not really that great...

there is a huge spider lurking around my toilet so i cant take a shit.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #751 on: June 02, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »
Expand Quote
The ex took him. He bit her on the way into the cage. I technically win a little with that.
[close]

That sucks, do you get him everyother weekend or what?

Maybe if she's on vaycay and needs a babysitter.

I'm getting a turtle for my new house.

jrock

« Reply #752 on: June 02, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »
just found out that a guy I knew from SF, Big Ant from the band Black Fiction, died the other day.  Black Fiction was kind of my band's sister band...our bass player died a little over a year ago, now one of their members died...its just kind of weird.  Anyway, I didn't know him that well, but Ant was cool as fuck, and its some really shitty news to hear. 

http://www.myspace.com/blackfictionband

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #753 on: June 02, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
Fucking iPod in the washer. FUCK this
My ipod went through the wash cycle and it still worked... If you hook it up to a power supply itll turn back on, and all the water will eventually get out of the screen.

I had a job interview on Thursday, and the guy said he'd get back to me by Monday. I still haven't heard from him.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #754 on: June 02, 2008, 12:40:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
My ipod went through the wash cycle and it still worked... If you hook it up to a power supply itll turn back on, and all the water will eventually get out of the screen.

I had a job interview on Thursday, and the guy said he'd get back to me by Monday. I still haven't heard from him.

ALWAYS call a job to follow up after an interview, they like when people do that. just call and be like "hey i got interviewed on thursday and i was wondering if the position was still available?" it shows that you have interest in the job.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #755 on: June 02, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »
My parents think i'm worthless cause I don't have a job and don't plan on getting one this summer. I worked my ass off this school year though, but alot of other kids did too and they're gettin' jobs.

I guess I am pretty damn worthless.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #756 on: June 02, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dropped my old one into a Porta-potty. I heard the plop and left it for dead. I'm not fishing anything out of turds.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #757 on: June 02, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »
My parents think i'm worthless cause I don't have a job and don't plan on getting one this summer. I worked my ass off this school year though, but alot of other kids did too and they're gettin' jobs.

I guess I am pretty damn worthless.

I'm in the exact same position, I just want to skate and chill, is it wrong that I feel I deserve a rest?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #758 on: June 02, 2008, 01:42:19 PM »
Not at all. Take it easy. Anyway, the weather is horrid here.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #759 on: June 02, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »
No one cares that I had violent diarrhea today.

kilgore.

« Reply #760 on: June 02, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »
mexicanspaniard i'm here for you. tell me about it. also i want you to have an avatar. please?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #761 on: June 02, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »
The violent part are the cramps. They hurt and keep falsely leading me to the toilet for no reason because I don't think I have anything left in me.
I choose not to avatar.

kilgore.

« Reply #762 on: June 02, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »
god pooping is so tricky. try picturing the toilet as an ex girlfriend that fucked you over. and then just shit all over her.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #763 on: June 02, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »
PEOPLE.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #764 on: June 02, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »
god pooping is so tricky. try picturing the toilet as an ex girlfriend that fucked you over. and then just shit all over her.
Not a bad idea. I can't risk a shart and have 2 more hours of work. I will accomplish nothing for the rest of the day.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #765 on: June 02, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »
I love this place....

Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #766 on: June 02, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks ATM! it works now! *knock on wood*

frisco

« Reply #767 on: June 02, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
My computer sounds like its having a heart attack

Adjusting to this hot weather

Im homesick

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #768 on: June 02, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »

Hey man, was it at your house? I had DIEarrhea at a movie theater rest room about 3 weeks ago. Fucking sucked. That's the only time I'll ever use a public rest room, when it's life or death. But fuck, it sure did suck so bad...I called my friend to tell him the bad news and I was talking to him on the phone in the stall when some random ass little kid was all like to his dad "WHO WAS HE TALKING TO?" the dad's all like "err who knows." thinking I'm a crazy fuck. Some guy also came in the bathroom ranting in spanish on his phone. And I'll be damned if I'm taking a shit at school. I could see some fuck going back into class... "HEY EVERYONE! JEROD'S TAKING A SHIT!" then I walk into class and every dude laughs at me while every girl doesn't want to date me even more. I once had my mom check me out of school cause I had to take a shit. I sped home in my nova GODDAMN I WAS MOVIN! Someone mentioned pooping naked...definitely a must for me. Only time I can get naked and not get a boner and not have to jack off. I know this one dude who likes to take shits in public stalls so much, when he feels one coming on he jumps in his car and goes driving around the county to see where he ends up before he can't take it anymore and unloads at the lucky place.

But man, I feel your pain.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #769 on: June 02, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey man, was it at your house? I had DIEarrhea at a movie theater rest room about 3 weeks ago. Fucking sucked. That's the only time I'll ever use a public rest room, when it's life or death. But fuck, it sure did suck so bad...I called my friend to tell him the bad news and I was talking to him on the phone in the stall when some random ass little kid was all like to his dad "WHO WAS HE TALKING TO?" the dad's all like "err who knows." thinking I'm a crazy fuck. Some guy also came in the bathroom ranting in spanish on his phone. And I'll be damned if I'm taking a shit at school. I could see some fuck going back into class... "HEY EVERYONE! JEROD'S TAKING A SHIT!" then I walk into class and every dude laughs at me while every girl doesn't want to date me even more. I once had my mom check me out of school cause I had to take a shit. I sped home in my nova GODDAMN I WAS MOVIN! Someone mentioned pooping naked...definitely a must for me. Only time I can get naked and not get a boner and not have to jack off. I know this one dude who likes to take shits in public stalls so much, when he feels one coming on he jumps in his car and goes driving around the county to see where he ends up before he can't take it anymore and unloads at the lucky place.

No it was at work. I had to hop in the golf cart and drive halfway across the place to go to the restroom I'm comfortable using here.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #770 on: June 02, 2008, 04:03:29 PM »
I kind of fucking hate front shuvs today.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #771 on: June 02, 2008, 04:17:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahah damn

For like 3 years I took "nurse's assistant" as an elective, cause for the first year the "nurse" was my health teacher, she was tight. I'd do like nothing but put icecubes in baggies and refill the icetrays, and if there wasn't shit to do, I'd be like "I'm kinda tired" and she'd be like, "oh, go take a nap then!" and she'd give me helllla blankets and pillows and I'd just have my little nap time. And then at the end of the year shred all these documents I should've never seen, shit like "Random girl- Anal Herpes", all sorts of wild shit, in retrospect, I shoulda banked off that content.

Anyway, the nurse's office has it's own bathroom, it was always so clean, and had just one toilet and sink, and had it's own locking door and everything, and for me, the biggest perk of being the nurses' assistant was getting my own key to it! It was awesome, I shit in there daily, sometimes twice just to take advantage of it. The only weird thing about it was that I and a councelor, don't remember his name, but he was a big black dude, had the same exact shit schedule, and would always bump into eachother right at the door, every single day, fun and akward times.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 08:43:24 PM by Good ol' Turd Ferguson »
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

eat.shit

• Rep: 14
« Reply #772 on: June 02, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »
Sunburn. Some wierd rash on my hand. My shoes are fucked.

And I jacked off too many times in 1 day and now my dick has the chaff mark on the foreskin which prohibits more jacking off which just bums me out altogether.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #773 on: June 02, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »
late night mystery diarrhea

frisco

« Reply #774 on: June 02, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »
3rd overtime and work in the morning. games amazing though

baxty

« Reply #775 on: June 02, 2008, 09:52:54 PM »
3rd overtime and work in the morning. games amazing though
Now Im three hours behind in sleep and homework. great.

baxty

« Reply #776 on: June 02, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
I just cut my fucking ballsack when giving my pubes a summer buzz cut.

Venture2

• Rep: 1
« Reply #777 on: June 03, 2008, 04:28:58 AM »
Having to start a brand new account coz the old board forget mine.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #778 on: June 03, 2008, 06:44:40 AM »
I'm getting a turtle for my new house.

I've got a turtle.

He's fucking dope.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #779 on: June 03, 2008, 07:09:59 AM »
I had a turtle named Jesus.  One of my friends named him that because one of the previous owners (supposedly) went a year without feeding it and it lived.  I had that dude for about a year, meaning that he was three years old.  Not bad for turtle someone won in a carnival.

Anyway, not stoked on having to drop a class.  I'm a fucking pile lately.