Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882720 times)

steve

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 45
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #9780 on: March 30, 2011, 08:08:00 AM »
facebook. have to have it for one particular class. it's easier to use for mass communication than blackboard.

an old friend of mine has been trying to kick it to my lady friend through facebook as if i'm not going to know about it. i fucking hate this shit.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #9781 on: March 30, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »
i just started at this job, i was there for 5 hours yesterday and so far i got to work with 2 shysters, some super bitter dude, a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything, a girl who walks around scowling and all of them are masters of complaining.
i really don't see me sticking around for much longer.?  negativity is a disease and i don't want to be infected.
I would wait, see how things go. If you still hate it, quit.

prettytoney

« Reply #9782 on: March 30, 2011, 09:35:03 AM »
most girls are whores and them having a boyfriend doesn't stop most of them from throwing that pussy out there.

Haven't you got about 6 beautiful sisters?? No wonder they boss the shit outta you, they should kick your fuckin ass too for saying dumb shit like that.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9783 on: March 30, 2011, 11:53:06 AM »
I suck at finding videos online now. It used to be so easy with ovguide.com. Now it's fucking pointless. anyone know where I could watch the james bond videos online?

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #9784 on: March 30, 2011, 12:36:07 PM »
This chick in my cooking class claims to have worn every brand of "skater" shoes...  Wow

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #9785 on: March 30, 2011, 01:32:24 PM »
Quote from: Doogie Howser  link=topic=24127.msg1415079#msg1415079 date=1301513767
This chick in my cooking class claims to have worn every brand of "skater" shoes...  Wow
Don't overlook such a quality. It's quite possible such a claim can be the result of sexual favors to skaters a plenty, and she snuck a foot into their sneakers. Make it obvious you would provide a favor, and fuck a bitch.

I'm really aggravated over firefox 4 and it's inability to "pinch zoom."

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #9786 on: March 30, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »
Well I would not cared if it wasn't a fat Hot-Topic bitch

onedimensionalboy

« Reply #9787 on: March 30, 2011, 03:16:53 PM »
I hate to admit this...

but when i was barely scrapping by last year and hardly working at all, i found it really easy to not care about anything besides doing exactly what i wanted...which was getting drunk and stoned, then walking around taking pictures, meeting the fucking craziest people on the street so i could take their pictures, getting kicked out of about half of the shows i went too...

but now that i'm making more money than i ever had, it's harder to focus on things that aren't related to work...I guess i shouldn't complain, i get to make my own schedule, work from home, and i just write about films and music for some websites which is pretty cool...but i can't help but feel like i'm turning into some kind of weekend warrior, which isn't the worst thing in the world but it's weird to have like two separate mentalities.

Like, ok i've gotta focus all afternoon/evening, be polite w/ an editor who's kind of a dick and just work, then all the sudden i'm done and i have to remind myself it's ok to just get fucked up, meet some kids, stick a camera in some stranger's face for the hell of it. I feel like the better i'm doing financially, the more i tend to spend a lot of time looking for higher paying/more prestigious assignments, when i should just be pissing people off and going on adventures with slacker friends.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #9788 on: April 01, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »
^i know exactly how you feel.  my entire life was focused around money for a long time but i gave it all up to enjoy life and live on my own terms.  i recently got a part time job and i already feel myself changing due to the stressful environment  around me.  i work with a liar, an angry person, a shyster, a professional complainer and a complete and utter dork.  theres only one guy thats sort of cool and all the chicks are busted, its fucking pointless for me to even be there.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9789 on: April 01, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »
Expand Quote
i just started at this job, i was there for 5 hours yesterday and so far i got to work with 2 shysters, some super bitter dude, a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything, a girl who walks around scowling and all of them are masters of complaining.
i really don't see me sticking around for much longer.� negativity is a disease and i don't want to be infected.

[close]

sounds like a shitty work environment. Places full of people creating drama to find some form of emotional attachment to their career rather than actually trying to do their job and have some integrity and pride. If you can keep you head out of the BS, those kinda offices are easy to move up the foodchain since most people don't want to try.

its totally shitty and thats the kind of people i told the hirer that i didn't want to be around.  i'm dealing with it for the time being, i'll probably log on enough hours to get on unemployment then find some other gig.  it could be cool but everyone there is 100% out for themselves.  i know thats the norm but i haven't had to deal with shit like this in 10 years. 

Pippen

• Rep: 16
« Reply #9790 on: April 01, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »

I'm really aggravated over firefox 4 and it's inability to "pinch zoom."
i hadn't even noticed that until you said it.  i'm still on the fence with firefox 4.  i feel like it's slower from some reason  :-\

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #9791 on: April 01, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »
Just found out one of my favorite singers, Mel McDaniel, died yesterday.  He is from a town about 30 minutes from here.  Two nights ago listened to his too his greatest hits album.  He's a legend, I'm gonna miss that dude.

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #9792 on: April 01, 2011, 04:56:48 PM »
Stagnant, dreary and wet.

Any other day in the local park was 'mosher'/'stoner' filled chaos.
Today however I skated into a session of severe depression.

I drop my board and push hard through a patch of natural nail-file, AKA; a gutter,
I'm pushing in admiration with an ashamed Busenitz-esque speed.

The first sight to behold me eye is a woman being pick-pocketed/felt up/raped.
I stop.
I stand with board in hand and low and behold I feel a sense of shame fill me for my lack of action on such a sight.
My board is no longer an issue, I drop it and my bag which has my VX1 lays wearily on my shoulders. -This shit looks serious- I walk over to aforementioned party (of 2 drunks)
"What the fuck is this, is she ok, do you know her", my words spill out in a furious attempt at responsible behavior.
"Yea, its fine", the answer comes with an evident contempt.

I sit on a nearby bench to justify my future abandonment of said girl.
Eventually, after having watched this girl lying in the thin, stalk filled bushes, I decide all is O.K., she has answered the man by name,
she is plain drunk at 2.30 on a Friday.

I hit the plastic 'Rhino' park with an eerie David Lynch tone on repeat in my paranoid, under-slept and weary mind.
Nollie BS heel's on the bank are caught with a severe undertone of guilt.
ENOUGH. I walk back over and see them in a two man-one woman huddle, dragging themselves somewhat individually, yet together, toward the park.

I try warm up with a BS 3 off the side of the funbox, though I am interrupted by a belligerent-ignorant drunk throwing his brown bag/maroon tonic wine bottle at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK, is your problem!?"

"Givuz a go on yur skateboard like!"

"You'll only hurt yourself ye fuckin' twat"

He forgets his line.

"Yo, Tony Hawk, givuz a go!"

"Fuuuuck off", I roll up the bank from the quarter pipe.

He's drunk and angry, I'm sober and furious.

My friend and I leave before all hell breaks loose, not before shooting my board into his nuts of course.

"Shit sorry man", I pick up my board and lean back, walking down the bank. (He's face first on his knees)

In the city center all is calm, until of course another drunk is spotted running across the square from the cops,
directly into an expensive clothing store, what an idiot.
An explicable contrast of loathing and admiration exhumes itself from my David VS. Goliath based upbringing; Catholicism VS. Diogenes' himself's principles.
Hand-cuffed-heroism is the opiate of the masses? The school kids cheered him on.

Its about 6.30 now, all is calm, the square is jammed with Asian tourists.
Several games of skate have been had, all is breezy.

7.30, Beer.

9.30, the remaining crew of our miniature party (two) continue on our booze filled endeavor, eventually settling beside a fairly uninterrupted art gallery's alleyway.
The 'trackies' (tracksuit wearing cunts) walk past, only to return a few minutes later.

"Ave you got a rolley!?" (Hand rolled cigarette, more common in Europe than the U.S.)

"No man, wish I did"

He sits down on my friends board and asks him to move over further, my friend declines in sincerity; he's already on the nose.
"FuckiN' move over or I'll take your board"-
"Have you got the bus fare?", one of the three men start to pick-pocket my friend.

An incalculable amount of rage fills my stomach, I swiftly pick up my expensive camera and turn to face them.
"He doesn't have the fuckin' bus money dickhead"

All attention is now eyed upon me. Deserved and expected, I walk backward.
My only true concern is that which is irreparable; my VX1000.
The knacker (tracky wearing fuck face) has his hand in my pocket before I can even step backward a considerable distance.
Three years of Ju-jitsu training are frothing from my soul like a flea ridden rabid dog.
"Grab him by the shirt, foot to the chest, hold and fall back, flip him over and wind him" are my premises.
Reality takes hold faster than adrenaline is secreted. My camera, fuck.
He partially rips my pocket open as I move away, spilling the can in my hand.
A tear in his guiltless fronting bears all;
"Sorry man"
"what the fuck?" I push him.
"Dont ever push me again boy"
"Go fuck yourself"
"Shake my hand"
"Hahaha, some chance ye fucking person cunt", I walk away in a protective stance.

I call the cops for the first time in my life as my friend struggles to get his I.D. and his board back.
They swiftly return all, incl. the bus fare when they see me with phone in hand outside a restaurant.

My pocket ripped, adrenaline decreasing, the cops tell me they'll "Keep a look out", fair enough.
It was more of a tactic than anything, besides, I owe them 60 euro's for Drunk and disorderly myself, irony being beyond Shakespeare.

Home now, beer in hand, I rage on at the difference between revenge here and revenge where I live:
I'll never find them.

I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #9793 on: April 01, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
Sprained my ankle for the second time in six weeks... I need to invest in some sort of ankle brace

And I got a paper cut on my ass from cheap one Ply toilet paper....

VictoriousOG

« Reply #9794 on: April 01, 2011, 07:12:47 PM »
Friends flaked on tonights sesh. So I just wasted 6 hours waiting for nothing.

jimi420

« Reply #9795 on: April 01, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »
Two black cats crossed my path while I was skating home. Not even a minute after i hit a rock and fly straight to my shoulder. Hurt like hell and now it's bruised. Satan's agents are out to get me.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9796 on: April 02, 2011, 09:02:04 AM »

thats seriously the worst.  i stopped waiting on people a long time ago. 
unless they're good to go when i call, i just tell them i'll meet them there.   

VictoriousOG

« Reply #9797 on: April 02, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »
Sadly I don't have a car or license yet. I ended going bowling though with and friend and his chica and it eneded up being my most successful bowl ever.

magicstickyhand

• Rep: 1
« Reply #9798 on: April 02, 2011, 10:26:35 AM »
i think i was,anyways

VictoriousOG

« Reply #9799 on: April 02, 2011, 10:45:33 AM »
FUUUUUUUUUU

So this girl told me yesterday to come over at 12, I get ready and everything, then she tells me she won't be home till at least 4. Everyone is in downtown skating, which means I can't get a ride there. So its just another day of doing nothing.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #9800 on: April 02, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
FUUUUUUUUUU

So this girl told me yesterday to come over at 12, I get ready and everything, then she tells me she won't be home till at least 4. Everyone is in downtown skating, which means I can't get a ride there. So its just another day of doing nothing.

Walk to downtown. Fuck those dudes,if they tell you there going toskate with you and they dont, fuck them.  That's what I like about myself, if I tell someone I'm going to skate with someone, I do, no matter what.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9801 on: April 02, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »
Got some film developed today, chose 1 hour processing instead of 1 day and forgot the time so i tared back to the shop 5 minutes before closing (my phone is 100% accurate) and they were shutting the shop and said i couldn't get it and to come tomorrow. When I go tomorrow should i try to get money off (so to pay for 24hr processing) as i was technically on time but refused the film?

Nick Bruno

• Rep: 8
« Reply #9802 on: April 02, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
Working overtime at my job and not getting paid overtime, seriously thinking about quiting or suing.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #9803 on: April 02, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »

"Actually they wouldn't even made a worthy enemy
Read the signs: no feeding the baboon
Seein as how they got ya back bleeding from the stab wounds"

Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #9804 on: April 04, 2011, 03:04:07 AM »
shattered iphone screen

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #9805 on: April 04, 2011, 06:17:33 AM »
where i live and work all of the paving stones are fucked, completley unlevel. this means that when im cruising arround at speed i am more than likley to hit a bump and eat shit. because of this i eat shit and graze myself up at least once a month during my lunch at work! im not too fussed about the pain coz im used to it but the constant bruises and cuts are kinda annoying but mostly its all the holes i put in my suits.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #9806 on: April 04, 2011, 06:22:07 AM »
where i live and work all of the paving stones are fucked, completley unlevel. this means that when im cruising arround at speed i am more than likley to hit a bump and eat shit. because of this i eat shit and graze myself up at least once a month during my lunch at work! im not too fussed about the pain coz im used to it but the constant bruises and cuts are kinda annoying but mostly its all the holes i put in my suits.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #9807 on: April 04, 2011, 07:15:23 AM »
Gas prices.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #9808 on: April 04, 2011, 02:32:04 PM »
Whoever designed those metal bed frames with wheels on them!  Annoying as hell

Pippen

• Rep: 16
« Reply #9809 on: April 04, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »
I was lying in bed on my computer and start to stretch my legs, and then FUCK! Instant leg cramps in both legs.  The pain is terrible and with both legs it was the worst.