Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880838 times)

kilgore.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #6480 on: December 04, 2009, 05:57:32 AM »
i haven't slept and my dog won't stop barking.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #6481 on: December 04, 2009, 07:48:43 AM »
My plans for the weekend always fall through. The only thing I had going on was going to the skatepark today, but I can't do that because I wasn't seen at the doctors office and I have to get an x-ray done.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #6482 on: December 04, 2009, 11:29:58 AM »
I have to take a spanism placement test in 20 minutes.  Haven't studied it in 3 1/2 years.  FLS is my last requirement to graduate, and I need to place in at least 202 to fulfill it.  I have 6 papers and 4 tests next week.  Two papers are due on Monday.  Three are due on Tuesday.  My birthday is this Saturday and I don't know if I'll even be able to enjoy it falling on a weekend.  I skipped this one history class so much that I never got a chance to do this super easy powerpoint thing that's like 10% of our grade.  Instead, the professor's making me write two pages about Khrushchev, even though we already have a paper due in that class on Monday.  And I still get a big reduction on the Khrushchev because of all the skipping.  He's frustrated because I turned in his favorite paper ever at midterms but I skip at least once a week, usually more.  I drank a whole bottle of champagne and wrote about Japanese isolationist policies.  I think.  I don't really remember writing it.  The last couple things don't really belong on "Not Stoked," I'm just kind of ranting at this point b/c I've got a lot on my plate.

I could have used the last hour and a half to review verb tenses but instead I listened to most of 'Bitches Brew' on youtube (which seems like a ridiculous place to listen to it but I'm at the library), wasted time on slap and bought stole a coffee from starbucks.  Yea, they've got the free trade poster right there and everything but I'm kind of acting like a bastard today. (See the 1st paragraph.)

Actually, this really cute but horribly pretentious girl I hung out with a lot 2 semesters ago said she'd do my spanish class for me if I got in (she's a spanish minor, and the requirments for even a minor here are quite stiff, plus she's pretty crafty).  I think she secretly loves me b/c she offered to do a whole class for me.  But we just go back and forth slighting one another and standing eachother up.  It would actually be funny to detail it because we've taken it ridiculously far w/out admitting what we're doing.  But this is already absurdly long.  I hope I see her today so I can see how subtly rude I can be to her w/out offending her so badly that she refuses to do my class for me (If I can get into it.)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:32:05 AM by stephendedalus »

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #6483 on: December 04, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
cant sleep

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #6484 on: December 04, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »
Paper cuts are very annoying.

oldcasual

• Rep: 24
  • feed your head
« Reply #6485 on: December 04, 2009, 12:42:05 PM »
hopeless.
'how can we hate or love or judge in this sea-swarm world of atoms, all one one all'

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #6486 on: December 04, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »
well today at work I was on break outside beside the store having a smoke. these 2 guys come up to me, and one of them asks for a smoke. so I take out my pack and the other guy grabs it, shows me a gun in his pocket and says something like "don't do anything." I'm just standing there in shock. they go to their car and they had the fucking nerve to wave at me when they drive off. I tried to get their license but it was too dirty and I couldn't make it out.

I'm pretty choked. I've never even seen a gun in my life. who the fuck just does that? I hate people so much.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #6487 on: December 04, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »
well today at work I was on break outside beside the store having a smoke. these 2 guys come up to me, and one of them asks for a smoke. so I take out my pack and the other guy grabs it, shows me a gun in his pocket and says something like "don't do anything." I'm just standing there in shock. they go to their car and they had the fucking nerve to wave at me when they drive off. I tried to get their license but it was too dirty and I couldn't make it out.

I'm pretty choked. I've never even seen a gun in my life. who the fuck just does that? I hate people so much.

Really? You're gonna shoot someone over a 5 dollar pack of cigarettes? Jesus. Idiots these days.

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #6488 on: December 04, 2009, 10:04:32 PM »

thats fucked up man...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #6489 on: December 05, 2009, 02:22:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Really? You're gonna shoot someone over a 5 dollar pack of cigarettes? Jesus. Idiots these days.
not even five dollars. there was only like 7 smokes in there. I really doubt he had any intention of shooting it, it was just to scare me. but yeah, people these days are the worst.

on the bright side though my 3 month dry spell is over yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HoneyBear

« Reply #6490 on: December 05, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »
my quesadilla didn't cook all the way. :'(

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #6491 on: December 05, 2009, 08:18:24 PM »
cant sleep

i barely slept at all last night because i couldn't stop coughing. got some nyquil tonight and hopefully it will do something.

WWD4D?

« Reply #6492 on: December 05, 2009, 09:51:51 PM »
Two things:
1. My dad got into a car accident earlier today. No major injuries, but his car is totaled. He had to be carried out on a stretcher.
2. My friend got caught trying to shoplift some shoes from Kohls. Not sure what's gonna happen to him, but he's only 16 and has a clean record, so hopefully they'll just let him go with a warning; hopefully.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #6493 on: December 05, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »
just found out my parrot from back home died. he was such a cool bird. :(

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #6494 on: December 05, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »
That bughock at the end of Mtv Jackass. Stupid. Bantam/Art Newt. If you are so horny about who I am call up the Skateshops in Seattle you fucking kook. Start there next time you want to expose someone, instead of typing someone's name into google, and finding a myspace, which you did, congrats. Anybody else try that, google yourself, see what comes up, you might find some polar opposite kook who has stupid myspace pics of himself, hahahaha! KOOK'D.

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #6495 on: December 06, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »
Expand Quote
cant sleep
[close]

i barely slept at all last night because i couldn't stop coughing. got some nyquil tonight and hopefully it will do something.

ya i'm on the same boat, i slept 3 hours thurs night.  and i was so tired that when i woke up fri morn for work, i took my morning shit and fell back asleep on the toilet...

Kirtap

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6496 on: December 06, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »
Dropping my camera, making my 50/1.8 break in half.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 05:46:58 AM by Kirtap »

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #6497 on: December 06, 2009, 01:18:53 AM »
my pelvis met concrete coping while trying 5-0 fakies... i'm walking like an old dude...

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6498 on: December 06, 2009, 02:21:36 AM »
I haven't gone to sleep before 4 am in over a week now.  I just can't sleep at night anymore.  And I have a First Aid class at 9 am.  I'm gonna need lots of coffee.

StokedTaco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
« Reply #6499 on: December 06, 2009, 04:49:19 AM »

frisco

« Reply #6500 on: December 06, 2009, 05:06:21 AM »
Dropping my camera, making my 50/1.8 brake in half.

your lucky, that lense is no more than $140, at least it wasnt the body

magicstickyhand

• Rep: 1
« Reply #6501 on: December 06, 2009, 05:07:42 AM »
people
i think i was,anyways

StokedTaco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
« Reply #6502 on: December 06, 2009, 05:09:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i dropped my vx2100 out of my bag the other day, didn't know it was unzipped and went to go throw it on my shoulders, check it out

fucking sucks!

Kirtap

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6503 on: December 06, 2009, 05:49:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i dropped my vx2100 out of my bag the other day, didn't know it was unzipped and went to go throw it on my shoulders, check it out

fucking sucks!

Frisco: Yeah, I know it's cheap. Not stoked on it being in two pieces though, haha! Buuut, always look on the bright side I guess.

StokedTaco: Ouch! Doesn't look good. Not good at all..

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #6504 on: December 06, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »
sore throat

CeeyMar

« Reply #6505 on: December 06, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »
SNOW!

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #6506 on: December 06, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fucking sucks!

fuuuck dude, my friend did the exact same thing you did with the backpack being unzipped, he got lucky (kinda) with the camera because all that broke off was the mic, but his century optics flew out too and the cap fell off as it bounced and the lens got a fat scratch on it...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

LloydChristmas

« Reply #6507 on: December 06, 2009, 11:42:44 AM »
it's suddenly freezing and snowing, and the nearest indoor park is the next state over...fuck.

i quit smoking a while ago and i brush 3 times a day, but my teeth are still gnarly looking.  bad genes i guess.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #6508 on: December 06, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »
I was taking off my favorite shirt and I accidentally popped one of the buttons off the sleeve.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Corby Tender

« Reply #6509 on: December 06, 2009, 02:51:11 PM »
It seems as if I can't shave my face without getting at least one pimple.

C'mon now.