Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882697 times)

idealhandmades

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #9600 on: March 05, 2011, 10:22:47 PM »
Expand Quote
20 minute skate break turned into 4 hours in ER after opening up my hand on a fence trying to get into the spot. Didn't even feel it. Kept skating for a while before I actually noticed my hand leaking everywhere. Everything looked all meaty inside and I could see a tendon. Wish I could've got a picture.
[close]
Same thing happened to me at the park a few weeks back, its the dumb asses who designed the parks fault though.  They put a fuckin fence 6 or 7 feet away from the bowl.
same thing happened to me when i was 4 years old and convinced I could use my dads pocket knife to cut rocks in the backyard. blade was still folded in when i was opening the garage door, took a few steps outside, and somehow the blade was then out, and my hand was spilling blood all over the drive way.
woops.
@idealhandmades

Hexagon

« Reply #9601 on: March 05, 2011, 11:57:58 PM »
1. realizing how much my little brother and his friends constantly give me douche chills or 2nd hand embarrassment by the sheer amount of dumbshit that spews forth from their mouth(s). for instance a local town douche tricked his chrysler 300 out with rims and a fake bentley grill and the bro and doof company thought it was a real bentley and were shitting themselves over it, followed by why lil wayne and dave matthews are the best artists alive. i'm so tired of these upchuck northface jock yuppie bro-turds. seems they multiply triple every year or recruit more insecure scared ass weiners for their army of lame. (venting, apologies)

2. lower back pain from sleeping on a horrible futon.

3. all the work that goes into moving, etc breaking my lease and having a pissing contest with the landlord over it.

oh well... least the northface averages had some dank ass trees, good for something at least.

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #9602 on: March 06, 2011, 01:19:50 AM »
Break dancing.

SIKE.

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #9603 on: March 06, 2011, 01:22:46 AM »
It's hard to be stoked about anything when you're around the people living and thriving in this world.  So much punkass bastardry going down.

My Girlfriends younger brother is getting picked on like crazy at the hichschool, and she wants me to do something about it.  Shit is lame.  Did you guys ever deal with bullies?  Maybe I was just max-chillin growing up, but no one fucked with me ever.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9604 on: March 06, 2011, 03:06:09 AM »
broken collar bone.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #9605 on: March 06, 2011, 03:16:44 AM »
me and my friends are traveling through india, which i am very stoked on, but i actually drank this water 2 days ago that was specifically labeled "NOT POTABLE"...but i didn't notice the sign until after i went back for more.  ended up having gnarly ass diarrhea for a day straight layed up in some shitty hostel.   super lame.  shitting all day is exhausting.   
where is home?

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #9606 on: March 06, 2011, 06:56:58 AM »
?  Did you guys ever deal with bullies?? 
Yes,  I beat the shit otta this dude for fucking with my sister. 

VictoriousOG

« Reply #9607 on: March 08, 2011, 07:29:03 AM »
Nice Austin, nice. Did you finish him off with a wedgie?

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #9608 on: March 08, 2011, 08:52:22 AM »
Woke up to see that sometime in the night my roommate clogged the toilet really bad.  He's still sleeping while I'm trying to sort it out just so I can take a poo before getting on with my day.  At least it's my day off and I'm an unproductive shithead anyway but this sucks.  Hopefully I get it going soon so I can poo, and hopefully not clog it myself.  I don't know how he does it, but I find myself frequently having to plunge my toilet so that I can use it after he was the previous user.   >:(

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #9609 on: March 08, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
Hungover, and have to work a double today.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #9610 on: March 08, 2011, 02:36:56 PM »
Woke up to see that sometime in the night my roommate clogged the toilet really bad.  He's still sleeping while I'm trying to sort it out just so I can take a poo before getting on with my day.  At least it's my day off and I'm an unproductive shithead anyway but this sucks.  Hopefully I get it going soon so I can poo, and hopefully not clog it myself.  I don't know how he does it, but I find myself frequently having to plunge my toilet so that I can use it after he was the previous user.   >:(

Dude probably never learned how much toilet roll is necessary to wipe his butt.

Or he shits like a bear.

Either way, that sucks, let him fix it.
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9611 on: March 08, 2011, 03:06:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Or he shits like a bear.

I had a female roommate in the past that used to just straight up forget to flush the toilet at all, frequently. nothing like a bowl full of paper, piss, poo, blood, and a tampon cherry on top to make your day take a turn for the worse.
We called it a "Meg Sundae".
@idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9612 on: March 08, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
lol no, I just dragged him up, then shoved him back down (thats how I finished him) . ? My knuckles and wrist  hurt for a week after me beating the shit outta him.

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #9613 on: March 08, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lol no, I just dragged him up, then shoved him back down (thats how I finished him) . ? My knuckles and wrist  hurt for a week after me beating the shit outta him.
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9614 on: March 08, 2011, 03:32:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
lol no, I just dragged him up, then shoved him back down (thats how I finished him) . ?? My knuckles and wrist?  hurt for a week after me beating the shit outta him.
[close]

lol, it was on my facebook for the longest time till it wouldnt load anymore,And how is that trying to be a badass? Fighting isnt cool isnt its necessary.  Im not a badass anyway, im a goodass.

duffmanshredder

« Reply #9615 on: March 08, 2011, 03:45:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
lol no, I just dragged him up, then shoved him back down (thats how I finished him) . ?? My knuckles and wrist?  hurt for a week after me beating the shit outta him.
[close]

[close]
lol, it was on my facebook for the longest time till it wouldnt load anymore,And how is that trying to be a badass? Fighting isnt cool isnt its necessary.  Im not a badass anyway, im a goodass.
Saying you "finished" someone is a pretty badass thing to say. :D
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9616 on: March 08, 2011, 03:48:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
lol no, I just dragged him up, then shoved him back down (thats how I finished him) . ??? My knuckles and wrist??  hurt for a week after me beating the shit outta him.
[close]

[close]
lol, it was on my facebook for the longest time till it wouldnt load anymore,And how is that trying to be a badass? Fighting isnt cool isnt its necessary.?  Im not a badass anyway, im a goodass.
[close]
I didnt mean it like that, I meant when I was done beating him up.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #9617 on: March 08, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »
I had the misfortune of meeting my first Jugalos (sp?) today.
Here is what I learned from the interaction;
1. They travel in packs.  This pack consisted of two fat dudes, and an ugly chick.
2. They reek of, and sell, weed.
3. They are monumentally fucking stupid.  Which is probably a given, but the extent, I did not know.
4.  They really do wear giant hatchet running guy medallions.

I hope this doesn't happen again.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9618 on: March 08, 2011, 04:09:06 PM »
I had the misfortune of meeting my first Jugalos (sp?) today.
Here is what I learned from the interaction;
1. They travel in packs.  This pack consisted of two fat dudes, and an ugly chick.
2. They reek of, and sell, weed.
3. They are monumentally fucking stupid.  Which is probably a given, but the extent, I did not know.
4.  They really do wear giant hatchet running guy medallions.

I hope this doesn't happen again.

It will. just be prepared. avoid if possible. and never buy their wares.
@idealhandmades

Diogenes

« Reply #9619 on: March 08, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Or he shits like a bear.

[close]

I had a female roommate in the past that used to just straight up forget to flush the toilet at all, frequently. nothing like a bowl full of paper, piss, poo, blood, and a tampon cherry on top to make your day take a turn for the worse.
We called it a "Meg Sundae".

I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #9620 on: March 09, 2011, 03:44:04 AM »
too tired from work to skate . happens too often . sickening  !

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #9621 on: March 09, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
lol no, I just dragged him up, then shoved him back down (thats how I finished him) . ??? My knuckles and wrist??  hurt for a week after me beating the shit outta him.
[close]

[close]
lol, it was on my facebook for the longest time till it wouldnt load anymore,And how is that trying to be a badass? Fighting isnt cool isnt its necessary.?  Im not a badass anyway, im a goodass.
[close]
[close]
I didnt mean it like that, I meant when I was done beating him up.

Can we have a vote to make austin the new nick rix?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9622 on: March 09, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »
Mike Starr died.

Diogenes

« Reply #9623 on: March 10, 2011, 08:48:10 AM »

Enraging, idiotic, patriotism.

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #9624 on: March 10, 2011, 09:38:09 AM »
not stoked on Windows 7 service pack 1 - it broke almost 30 of my pc's today. Be careful of this update guys, you'll most likely need a windows7 install disk if you have this problem.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #9625 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »
What do you mean broke them?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9626 on: March 10, 2011, 11:20:53 AM »

the file was so big, the harddisk couldnt take it. they burst into thousand pieces.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #9627 on: March 10, 2011, 12:25:02 PM »
They were all locking up halfway through boot. Couldn't boot in safe mode, system restore, or boot to last known config that worked. Had to boot from disk and run some cmd line shit to fix them. Big pain in the ass. Just trying to give you guys a heads up. It looks like a lot of people are having the same issue with the SP-1 update so stay away form it for a little while.

Pippen

« Reply #9628 on: March 10, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
everything

VictoriousOG

« Reply #9629 on: March 10, 2011, 08:41:13 PM »
My cousin is staying at my house cause he got kicked out of his own. Dude has anger management and doesn't respect anyone. He broke one of our Xbox controllers cause he threw it at my older cousin (who stays with us), and then proceeded to cuss out my grandpa and get in his face.