Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880746 times)

steve

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 45
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11430 on: March 28, 2012, 07:21:20 AM »
Expand Quote
kickin it with an ex. life was relaxing when we didn't talk. she's the only woman i've ever cursed or yelled at in an angry way. She moved back from the west coast and we've been hanging out again. she's the most miserable douche i've ever known. i try to be cool and listen to her shit, like a good friend, even though i know i shouldn't. She goes into OT to make me pissed. she projects misery and anxiety. we do work together so i can't say "fuck you" and never speak again. fuck, i hate it.
[close]

Can you request to not have to interact with her?  I'd be concerned that her bullshit would end up making me hate going to work.

It's a situation that I have made more complicated than it should be. When she came back she had no job/money, so I offered to pay her to do some shit for me, out of her home. The problem now is that because she had no cash, I fronted her the whole payment, $300, and I'm so far removed from the process that I can't say "fuck you" and complete it myself. I've got to stick it out for this final month. I can't stand this bitch.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #11431 on: March 28, 2012, 07:31:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
kickin it with an ex. life was relaxing when we didn't talk. she's the only woman i've ever cursed or yelled at in an angry way. She moved back from the west coast and we've been hanging out again. she's the most miserable douche i've ever known. i try to be cool and listen to her shit, like a good friend, even though i know i shouldn't. She goes into OT to make me pissed. she projects misery and anxiety. we do work together so i can't say "fuck you" and never speak again. fuck, i hate it.
[close]

Can you request to not have to interact with her?  I'd be concerned that her bullshit would end up making me hate going to work.
[close]

It's a situation that I have made more complicated than it should be. When she came back she had no job/money, so I offered to pay her to do some shit for me, out of her home. The problem now is that because she had no cash, I fronted her the whole payment, $300, and I'm so far removed from the process that I can't say "fuck you" and complete it myself. I've got to stick it out for this final month. I can't stand this bitch.

Just bottle everything up then when you don't need her help anymore unload in a Fuck You of epic proportions. I did this to my ex when I was forced to be around her for a while. Letting all that go was the most amazing feeling. Probably better than hate fucking her...probably.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

PTDK

« Reply #11432 on: March 28, 2012, 07:52:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just bottle everything up then when you don't need her help anymore unload in a Fuck You of epic proportions. I did this to my ex when I was forced to be around her for a while. Letting all that go was the most amazing feeling. Probably better than hate fucking her...probably.
[close]

I'm gonna disagree here.  My ex-wife cheated on me, got pregnant AND took everything out of our house except my clothes and record collection.  My only request after all this was that she pay for the whole divorce and she couldn't even afford that.  My initial reaction was to flip the fuck out on her, but fortunately, I had some friends talk me out of it.  I basically turned our relationship into a cordial business like one until the day the divorce was finalized and then I cut all strings.  She tried to get a hold of me for a few things and didn't get any response whatsoever.   She ended up being driven crazy because she didn't know what was going on.  People can't handle not knowing what is going on.  In the end it was so much easier to just not say anything and to sever any tie.  I ended up hearing that she ended up sending an email to all of our mutual friends simply asking them to not be mean if they ever saw her.  She said she didn't expect anyone to remain friends with her and that didn't want any trouble.  She and the dude who knocked her up ended up getting matching diamond tattoos on their temple and then they broke up.  I have a number of friends in the KC area who tattoo and I heard he was pretty much blacklisted by them from working at shops in KC.  The moral of the story is that I ended up better off by doing less.

This is probably better advice.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

steve

« Reply #11433 on: March 28, 2012, 08:07:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Can you request to not have to interact with her?� I'd be concerned that her bullshit would end up making me hate going to work.
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm gonna disagree here.� My ex-wife cheated on me, got pregnant AND took everything out of our house except my clothes and record collection.� My only request after all this was that she pay for the whole divorce and she couldn't even afford that.� My initial reaction was to flip the fuck out on her, but fortunately, I had some friends talk me out of it.� I basically turned our relationship into a cordial business like one until the day the divorce was finalized and then I cut all strings.� She tried to get a hold of me for a few things and didn't get any response whatsoever.� �She ended up being driven crazy because she didn't know what was going on.� People can't handle not knowing what is going on.� In the end it was so much easier to just not say anything and to sever any tie.� I ended up hearing that she ended up sending an email to all of our mutual friends simply asking them to not be mean if they ever saw her.� She said she didn't expect anyone to remain friends with her and that didn't want any trouble.� She and the dude who knocked her up ended up getting matching diamond tattoos on their temple and then they broke up.� I have a number of friends in the KC area who tattoo and I heard he was pretty much blacklisted by them from working at shops in KC.� The moral of the story is that I ended up better off by doing less.

Damn, homie. That's some sound advice.

I had taken a similar route. She had really fucked me pretty hard and I completely stopped talking with her. She was cut off. Then she came back and I let myself get sucked in. FUCK.

Whatever, at least I've learned what kind of women not to fuck with.
-accountants
-girls whose fathers give them more money than they earn
-girls who don't have a source of income ( i don't give a shit if they've got a "real" job, but make some fucking money)
-girls who need a punch in the cunt

steve

« Reply #11434 on: March 28, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
The hardest part about the advice I gave is staying the course.  You want to stop and just blow up so many times, but it's totally worth it to stick to your guns.  Staying cool and being friendly, yet emotionless will drive them insane.  Lots of women thrive off drama and when they can't get that fix, they go bonkers.  Every time she called it would end up with her freaking out and yelling and she would only make herself look like more of an ass when I was just being calm.

You nailed it on who not to fuck with.

That's exactly what happens almost every time we talk or are in the space of one another. She's an anxious, entitled, most likely bipolar, spaz. Bitch has been spoiled rotten her entire life and still is.

I'm just wasting energy now.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #11435 on: March 28, 2012, 08:25:33 AM »
This is some pretty fucking sound advice.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #11436 on: March 28, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
-accountants
what's wrong with accountants? just wondering
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #11437 on: March 28, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
Expand Quote
-accountants
[close]
what's wrong with accountants? just wondering
[/quote
They remember everything.

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #11438 on: March 28, 2012, 05:45:15 PM »
sheriff forced a search in my car. spent the night in jail. 2 grinders, a bowl,  and half oz of firey hot budz are now in the possesion of the po po. car got towed. super in debt to my family. ugh.. lesson learned; fuck cops.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #11439 on: March 28, 2012, 05:48:17 PM »
Damn that shit is beat! I feel for you son! Just another drug war casualty now! I think the tides are changing though and well have weed legal sooner than we think, not soon enough for you obviously. Best of luck dealing with all the shitty fall out and legal system connected to this.

Harem

« Reply #11440 on: March 28, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »
Painfully wide stools.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #11441 on: March 29, 2012, 06:11:52 AM »
Painfully wide stools.

HAHA.  I hear that.

steve

« Reply #11442 on: March 29, 2012, 08:36:25 AM »
sheriff forced a search in my car. spent the night in jail. 2 grinders, a bowl,  and half oz of firey hot budz are now in the possesion of the po po. car got towed. super in debt to my family. ugh.. lesson learned; fuck cops.

too much shit to have in your car, homes! I was in a car that got pulled over, about a month ago, and the girl driving was smoking. I had 3/4 of Pineapple trainwreck in a jar. They searched, i told em where it was, and that was that. I was standing on the sidewalk, cold, thinking "fuck. that's some dank. they're gonna ask where it came from, yada yada yada" instead the cops, who were young, opened the jar, sniffed it, smiled, and said "go wait in the car." For less than an ounce MA give a $100 ticket. I've never been so stoked to spend $100.

good luck dude.

frank

« Reply #11443 on: March 29, 2012, 09:54:05 AM »
damn HATE! is coming through with some knowledge! i did get off easy though, they found a scale and charged me with holding and paraphernalia. i guess this just means less toke, more skating

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11444 on: March 29, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
Steve, I think you should kill your girlfriend.

PTDK

« Reply #11445 on: March 29, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
frank- dude, you got off SUPER easy.  What state?  Remember dude- bare essentials.  Unless there's a dog, that steering wheel is the safest place ever.  Not only that, you can access it in seconds and without making it look super obvious.

;)

Hate is the cool uncle of the Slap Forums. Just takin care of everyone just cause he wants to....never asks for anything in return.

Just curious.

frank

« Reply #11446 on: March 29, 2012, 11:15:02 AM »
frank- dude, you got off SUPER easy.  What state?  Remember dude- bare essentials.  Unless there's a dog, that steering wheel is the safest place ever.  Not only that, you can access it in seconds and without making it look super obvious.

;)
Illinois. fun fact: my court date is on 4/20!

steve

« Reply #11447 on: March 29, 2012, 11:16:46 AM »

eh, i shouldn't have had it in my pack anyways. i look at as a reminder to stay on my toes. but, fuck her.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #11448 on: March 29, 2012, 12:08:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm gonna disagree here.  My ex-wife cheated on me, got pregnant AND took everything out of our house except my clothes and record collection.  My only request after all this was that she pay for the whole divorce and she couldn't even afford that.  My initial reaction was to flip the fuck out on her, but fortunately, I had some friends talk me out of it.  I basically turned our relationship into a cordial business like one until the day the divorce was finalized and then I cut all strings.  She tried to get a hold of me for a few things and didn't get any response whatsoever.   She ended up being driven crazy because she didn't know what was going on.  People can't handle not knowing what is going on.  In the end it was so much easier to just not say anything and to sever any tie.  I ended up hearing that she ended up sending an email to all of our mutual friends simply asking them to not be mean if they ever saw her.  She said she didn't expect anyone to remain friends with her and that didn't want any trouble.  She and the dude who knocked her up ended up getting matching diamond tattoos on their temple and then they broke up.  I have a number of friends in the KC area who tattoo and I heard he was pretty much blacklisted by them from working at shops in KC.  The moral of the story is that I ended up better off by doing less.

that's epic
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

jay

• Rep: -80
« Reply #11449 on: March 29, 2012, 12:39:16 PM »
It's been my experience that girls who are really close with their mom, like to the point where their mom is their best friend, end up being crazy for some reason.

steve

« Reply #11450 on: March 29, 2012, 01:01:09 PM »
Here's another bit of advice- floop's highlighting of my old post made me think of something.

People knock tattooed girls all the time, saying they're crazy bitches etc.

That's only 50% true.  I know plenty of women who are extensively tattooed and totally normal, cool girls.  But be very wary of the girls who go and knock out a chest piece and some sleeves in a year.  That's a decent indicator of being a little wacky.

dude, i've got work done to the point where it's sometimes hard to say anything to anyone about tattoos, but i totally hear you on this one. like 1 in 10 girls can pull off a chest piece. Also, you've got to think about how much dick they have sucked to get that work done so quickly. Unless they're trading some raw rock they're slinging some raw cunt. 

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11451 on: March 29, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

eh, i shouldn't have had it in my pack anyways. i look at as a reminder to stay on my toes. butt fuck her.
soooooo? did you?

steve

« Reply #11452 on: March 29, 2012, 02:52:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

eh, i shouldn't have had it in my pack anyways. i look at as a reminder to stay on my toes. butt fuck her.
[close]
soooooo? did you?

one time. she squealed like a pig.

steve

« Reply #11453 on: March 29, 2012, 04:51:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Here's another bit of advice- floop's highlighting of my old post made me think of something.

That's only 50% true.  I know plenty of women who are extensively tattooed and totally normal, cool girls.  But be very wary of the girls who go and knock out a chest piece and some sleeves in a year.  That's a decent indicator of being a little wacky.
[close]

dude, i've got work done to the point where it's sometimes hard to say anything to anyone about tattoos, but i totally hear you on this one. like 1 in 10 girls can pull off a chest piece. Also, you've got to think about how much dick they have sucked to get that work done so quickly. Unless they're trading some raw rock they're slinging some raw cunt. 
[close]

FLAWLESS VICTORY
you know it's true too, man!

On a similar note, HATE, how do you get your work done? to get work done by an artist that i don't know i have no problem paying top dollar, but i've got a couple good friends who work on me free of charge or for a green trade. It's nice because without friends I would have far more white skin. hah

steve

« Reply #11454 on: March 29, 2012, 05:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

FLAWLESS VICTORY
[close]
you know it's true too, man!

On a similar note, HATE, how do you get your work done? to get work done by an artist that i don't know i have no problem paying top dollar, but i've got a couple good friends who work on me free of charge or for a green trade. It's nice because without friends I would have far more white skin. hah
[close]

I have three friends who are pretty talented artists.  I've traded art for tattoos, right now my wife is trading physical training, but I pay as well.  I am lucky to have a creative circle of friends.

that's cool, man. My friend Roscoe did a lot of work on me when he was an apprentice. for what it is, it was good, but it's really not so hot. 8 years later he's gotten far better and he redoes most of the old work and actually calls me up to start new pieces too. Last time i was in I asked what he wanted and he said "damn, man, you've been here since day one, don't worry about it." eh, it's pretty cool

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11455 on: March 29, 2012, 07:36:56 PM »
So I ordered a board from Theories a while ago, and the post office fucked up and didnt deliver it to my house when it should have, a week ago. so I go to the post office this morning and find it, I set up the Magenta board, and it breaks after one flatground 360 flip. I usually land on the nose from those, but they never break. I'm not even heavy, just about 140. that board was a big waste of money.

hydrant hopper

• Rep: 4
« Reply #11456 on: March 29, 2012, 08:34:37 PM »
My Magenta board is one of the best boards I have had in a while

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11457 on: March 29, 2012, 08:39:42 PM »
I'm skating a Magenta now and it's excellent.  I know Randozzi liked his too.  There are defects from time to time.

I just don't expect defects from Generator wood. thats why I'm so bummed. They press DLX boards, right? I've never had a problem from those.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11458 on: March 30, 2012, 07:57:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm skating a Magenta now and it's excellent.?  I know Randozzi liked his too.?  There are defects from time to time.
[close]

I just don't expect defects from Generator wood. thats why I'm so bummed. They press DLX boards, right? I've never had a problem from those.
[close]

I think they press their decks.?  Not 100%.

I totally understand you're bummed, but I'm just saying nothing is perfect.?  I hope that doesn't sound condescending.?  I am just a huge fan of this deck.?  Best shape and concave I've skated in a long time.

Yeah, I know nothing's perfect. I just never expect issues from that woodshop, after having so many other good products made by them over the years. The board felt great though! the shape was nice and the concave felt good. I was emailing Josh Stewart about it and he offered to send me another one for cost of shipping. He seemed to understand that I was unhappy with it.  I appreciate that a lot.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11459 on: March 30, 2012, 10:45:44 PM »
I have never been fully stood up before. I had a girl tell me to meet her at a bar. I waited an hour and she never showed. What the fuck.

Edit: Seriously though, why the fuck? Why not just say no or give me an excuse. Why not text me and say they aren't coming? Women are fucking cruel sometimes.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:54:06 PM by happenstance »