Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880863 times)

frontsideNECKTIE and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

GISM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
  • pariah
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11460 on: March 31, 2012, 03:51:53 AM »
I am delirious from being sick for weeks with a cold and now a sinus infection, oversleeping/lack of sleep, too much expired cough syrup, probably a fever, and not eating.
I have been confused for days. I tried to make heat some canned soup today and somehow managed to ruin it.

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11461 on: March 31, 2012, 04:53:44 AM »
Left my phone in this chicks car, and she just left town and wont be back til the end of the weekend. Normally I wouldn't care, but earlier I was texting a friend about how she can be a bitch sometimes and how she can be stuck up, and I didn't delete the texts. I'm hoping she isn't all nosy and goes through my texts and read what I wrote. Also I'm worried my friend might text me back with more shit talk towards her, which would just get him into more trouble. Hopefully she just leaves my phone alone until she gets back.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11462 on: March 31, 2012, 11:43:41 AM »
The night got even worse after that. So I built some of the stuff at the Oakland DIY spot. I built a ledge with butter bench material on it and a pump bump to pump bump gap with a pole jam on one bump (among other things) that both got destroyed... by a fellow skater. The dude is one of the people that built bordertown and he is a fucking burnout loser that thought he owned a spot that wasn't even legal to begin with. Not to mention I started building there before he even showed up. I guess plastic isn't allowed and he only tore out the pole jam bump on the other one so I guess unique spots aren't allowed either. He texted me after talking shit (a friend gave him my number... some friend) and that was the end of it. I never even saw him at the spot skating while I was there all the time. This was probably a year ago. I was kind of heated about it for a few weeks. Anyway, I am sort of bummed out and go to a bar to meet a friend. Low and behold this guy is the bartender. I started talking a lot of shit and now have potential fight in the future. Got kicked out of a bar for the first time ever. It wasn't too gnarly, I walked myself out but felt like a jackass after. Should have just left it alone. The dude is pretty wack though.

Edit: Then today my VX1 stops working and the fisheye got a huge fucking scratch. So bad I am going to replace the front element. Everything has to look up from here!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:47:03 PM by happenstance »

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #11463 on: April 01, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #11464 on: April 01, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »
^Fuck, sorry floop... those are the bane of my existence. Take care of that thing man.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #11465 on: April 01, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
Damn. get well Floop!
listen to Grim, take care of that thing. do alot of PT and dont get on your board too quickly, give it time to heal
i've sprained my right ankle 4 time this year alone and i'm sure it could have been much better if i didnt get back skating the second it didnt hurt anymore.
take your time and get well man

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #11466 on: April 01, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »
thanks dudes.  hoping for the best.  i've actually never injured an ankle before skating.  a little jacked up but not fully rolled like this.  this hurts more than all my breaks i've had combined

i really just hope it gets back to where it was, no matter how long it takes.  appreciate the advice
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11467 on: April 02, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »
People acting too much like sheep . I take the train to work and I see the most odd and sheepish behavior of ppl .

The train leaves in 5 mins , but somebody thinks its there now and starts to run , the other ppl seing the person run thinks the train is there now . Otherwise why would the person be running ? . So now we have 10 ppl running to a train that hasnt even arrived at the station while I casualy walk to the train station and arrive befor the train has left

Somebody stops in the train cause the first compartment is full . And maybe they dont want to walk further or just have no problems with standing up . The next 3 persons sees that somebody stopped and is standing up , they look into the compartment and see that its full . So now they stop too . So soon we have a full compartment of ppl standing up and not moving . I take the time to walk to the next comparment and find that its virtualy empty

The place where I take the metro to my work has 2 metro trains going to the exact same spot with about 5 mins betwen them . Now ppl see that 1 of them is leaving in about 2 minutes so everybody rushes and runs there , and the whole metro is full of people and super crowded . I take the time and wait 4 minutes more and get the metro without almost any ppl

Are ppl so stressed out and just not thinking straight ?  or am I too carefree and fucking hate super crowded places ?

FART BOY

• Rep: 10
« Reply #11468 on: April 02, 2012, 08:45:01 PM »
People acting too much like sheep . I take the train to work and I see the most odd and sheepish behavior of ppl .

The train leaves in 5 mins , but somebody thinks its there now and starts to run , the other ppl seing the person run thinks the train is there now . Otherwise why would the person be running ? . So now we have 10 ppl running to a train that hasnt even arrived at the station while I casualy walk to the train station and arrive befor the train has left

Somebody stops in the train cause the first compartment is full . And maybe they dont want to walk further or just have no problems with standing up . The next 3 persons sees that somebody stopped and is standing up , they look into the compartment and see that its full . So now they stop too . So soon we have a full compartment of ppl standing up and not moving . I take the time to walk to the next comparment and find that its virtualy empty

The place where I take the metro to my work has 2 metro trains going to the exact same spot with about 5 mins betwen them . Now ppl see that 1 of them is leaving in about 2 minutes so everybody rushes and runs there , and the whole metro is full of people and super crowded . I take the time and wait 4 minutes more and get the metro without almost any ppl

Are ppl so stressed out and just not thinking straight ?  or am I too carefree and fucking hate super crowded places ?

Personally, I agree completely with all of what you said. I see the same thing everyday and it really is sad.

There was a study in a train station about this. Some people hand selected to lead, but not ever meeting each other and everyone else were just randoms. It got to the point the leaders were leading one another along with a good amount of people in the train station, being blind as can be about what was going on. The formation they were in actually turned out looking like a flock of sheep.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #11469 on: April 03, 2012, 02:31:59 AM »
sneezing while taking a piss

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
« Reply #11470 on: April 03, 2012, 05:38:35 AM »
So there's this one dude who hangs out and skates with the group of friends I skate with who I don't like, but I'm forced to hang out and skate with him a lot most of the time anyways cause he's always there with my main group of friends. Anyways, dude is like a shit talking machine towards me. Everytime I miss a trick dude always has some wise ass thing to say or he'll always be making some snide remark towards me. I've just been ignoring it since he's friends with my crew but I've just about had enough of that shit. We're all meeting up to skate on Wednesday, and chances are he'll be there too. If he even so much as mutters anything slightly negative towards me I'm gonna fuckin snap on him and possibly throw fists. Seriously, i'm so pissed off over it and I've had enough.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #11471 on: April 03, 2012, 05:48:54 AM »
So there's this one dude who hangs out and skates with the group of friends I skate with who I don't like, but I'm forced to hang out and skate with him a lot most of the time anyways cause he's always there with my main group of friends. Anyways, dude is like a shit talking machine towards me. Everytime I miss a trick dude always has some wise ass thing to say or he'll always be making some snide remark towards me. I've just been ignoring it since he's friends with my crew but I've just about had enough of that shit. We're all meeting up to skate on Wednesday, and chances are he'll be there too. If he even so much as mutters anything slightly negative towards me I'm gonna fuckin snap on him and possibly throw fists. Seriously, i'm so pissed off over it and I've had enough.

focus his board and throw half away

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11472 on: April 03, 2012, 06:04:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

focus his board and throw half away

none of your other friends have a problem with him shit talking you all the time ?

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #11473 on: April 03, 2012, 11:59:42 AM »
I skipped class yesterday because I had gotten home from brooklyn late on Sunday and stayed up til 3am drinking, smoking, and smoking herb while talking with my ma. Because I slept late, I spent the day walking around town and started drinking fairly early. Bought a 40, smoked a few bowls, and skated for a couple hours at the foundation. Some young scooter kids came around and tried to bum smokes. I asked one why he scooters and he said "I used to skateboard but it's too boring."

My homie and I rolled an L and went to shoot some pool. We began drinking heavily, whisky and beer. We then smoked another blunt and dude had to bounce. I decided that it was a good idea to go to another bar, but i'd ride my bike over there. So, I smoked another blunt to the face and proceeded to get wrekced. I rode my bike around town for hours and ate shit at least 4 times. Got a nasty hipper, sprained wrist, twisted my ankle, and lost my phone. What a shitty night.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #11474 on: April 03, 2012, 03:15:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Personally, I agree completely with all of what you said. I see the same thing everyday and it really is sad.

There was a study in a train station about this. Some people hand selected to lead, but not ever meeting each other and everyone else were just randoms. It got to the point the leaders were leading one another along with a good amount of people in the train station, being blind as can be about what was going on. The formation they were in actually turned out looking like a flock of sheep.

this shit drove me nuts taking the train everyday and still occasionally does on the subway. the double door is the worst, when only 1 is open and theres like 100 people slowly funneling through one door while the other one stays closed for no reason

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #11475 on: April 03, 2012, 03:37:02 PM »
kansas losing in the finals of the tournament last night.  i cannot stop thinking about what could have been...
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #11476 on: April 03, 2012, 07:13:51 PM »
I've been telling my friend for a while now that we need to make a trip to the Chick-Fil-A up around Fairfield (Since none exist in the bay and it's my damn favorite place). Of course we'd skate and do some other shit but it'd primarily be for Chick-Fil-A. I'm browsing Facebook and I come across a picture he posts of his food at Chick-Fil-A. Doesn't even call me. If I wasn't the one advocating a trip up there I'd just be bummed but being the one who started the whole idea, I'm a little more than bummed.

jimi420

« Reply #11477 on: April 03, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »
fucked up a photography assignment. I had to shoot a fashion show and the lighting was horrid. Everything is washed out. This is the first time I've been this disappointed with my photography.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11478 on: April 03, 2012, 08:44:10 PM »
bought what was supposedly four hits of acid today, took them all at once. didn't feel a thing.

Harem

« Reply #11479 on: April 04, 2012, 05:20:20 AM »
This never ending task of cleaning my room.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11480 on: April 04, 2012, 06:14:05 AM »
I've been telling my friend for a while now that we need to make a trip to the Chick-Fil-A up around Fairfield (Since none exist in the bay and it's my damn favorite place). Of course we'd skate and do some other shit but it'd primarily be for Chick-Fil-A. I'm browsing Facebook and I come across a picture he posts of his food at Chick-Fil-A. Doesn't even call me. If I wasn't the one advocating a trip up there I'd just be bummed but being the one who started the whole idea, I'm a little more than bummed.

You know what you have to do... kill his parents, chop them up, fry them in bread crumbs, pretend to take said-friend on a make-up trip back to Chick-Fil-A, and proceed to feed him his parents in a delicious golden wheat bun with dill pickle chips, provolone cheese, smoked applewood bacon, green leaf lettuce, tomato and honey roasted bbq sauce. Then you'll have the last laugh

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #11481 on: April 04, 2012, 11:59:18 AM »
bought what was supposedly four hits of acid today, took them all at once. didn't feel a thing.

bummer. but maybe you should be stoked, cause if it were really good, 4 hits might beat your mind up a little.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
« Reply #11482 on: April 04, 2012, 03:31:49 PM »
I had the worst toiletry experience of my life today.

It all started on the train to work; I was sat contentedly reading some Foucault when I felt a slight discomfort brewing in my stomach, assuming it flatulence I manoeuvred myself to release the tension. When it returned I repeated this method expecting similar satisfication, however this time my clenches procured a dreaded rim-stinging shart. Annoying? Yes. Devastating? By no means. A few minutes later, arriving at my stop, I - to my naive delight - realised, after conspicuous finger tests, I had been fooled by a charlatan...there was no buttock moisture to be found. Happy to dismiss my plans to head straight to the nearest toilet, I took the escalator (or perhaps more suitably the escatoligator) down to change lines. As I got on the next train an sudden intense need for bowel explosion overpowered me. Long story short I withstood 10 agonising minutes of physical and mental torture before reaching my final stop and, more importantly, the promise of a toilet. With my workplace and its toiletry salvation in sight my floodgates at last began to crack. With squelches of liquid shit spilling out into my boxers and trickling down my thigh I ran into the nearest pub, fought through the crowd, my vision clouded by fear, and ran to the gents. Of course both toilets are occupied, of course they fucking are, perfect. But I couldn't just stand there and shit myself, I had to run into the womens' and lock myself in the nearest cubicle. Ahhh the bittersweet pleasure of release -... although release is the wrong word, more accurate would be eruption. Never has so much crap come out my arse at such velocity and such heat in all my life. After a few minutes of rather sickening expulsion I naturally began to inspect the wreckage. Not only was the toilet bowl and my pants plastered with brown paint, so was the seat, my hoody dangling in it, and the entirity of my buttocks, including the hairs of my gooch and my poor testicles. A fifteen minute clean up followed, including a lot of spit, toilet roll, and underwear being discarded in the sanitary-towel bin for some unfortunate menstruating woman to discover. My best option before running off to work (now 20 minutes late) was to dart into the mens, scrub my hands like the lady macbeth of feces, and lather up my arse as best I could with hand soap in order to disguise the smell.
I am now riding the same train home after a shift of freeballing, I pray I arrive in one piece. If only I hadn't dismissed that toilet at the start of my ordeal.

Moral of the story: listen to your body, our bowels may seem like pathetic factories of shame, but insult their power and boy will they make you pay.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:32:39 PM by cringe. »

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #11483 on: April 04, 2012, 04:57:26 PM »
There's been about 14 bomb threats at my university this month, and I'm starting to get a bad feeling that it might turn into something much more serious, I just wish this shit would stop

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #11484 on: April 04, 2012, 06:48:44 PM »
scrub my hands like the lady macbeth of feces,
This is one of the best things I've ever read.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #11485 on: April 04, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »
............I'm getting fat. These new chinos fit me a little tight on the thigh area. Anyone know any exercises besides running and skating that'll make my thighs smaller?

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11486 on: April 04, 2012, 07:55:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

bummer. but maybe you should be stoked, cause if it were really good, 4 hits might beat your mind up a little.

well, I took three the night before and I was doing pretty well afterwards. I told the dude I got it from about it and he's hooking me up with a few hits for free.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #11487 on: April 05, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »
............I'm getting fat. These new chinos fit me a little tight on the thigh area. Anyone know any exercises besides running and skating that'll make my thighs smaller?
I am going to go out on a long-shot here and say your first issue might be diet. Try cooking for yourself more, I find it is harder to eat unhealthy that way. Maybe I am completely wrong here.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #11488 on: April 05, 2012, 03:15:50 AM »
Working your thighs? Meatspin.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #11489 on: April 05, 2012, 07:16:10 AM »
I had the worst toiletry experience of my life today.

It all started on the train to work; I was sat contentedly reading some Foucault when I felt a slight discomfort brewing in my stomach, assuming it flatulence I manoeuvred myself to release the tension. When it returned I repeated this method expecting similar satisfication, however this time my clenches procured a dreaded rim-stinging shart. Annoying? Yes. Devastating? By no means. A few minutes later, arriving at my stop, I - to my naive delight - realised, after conspicuous finger tests, I had been fooled by a charlatan...there was no buttock moisture to be found. Happy to dismiss my plans to head straight to the nearest toilet, I took the escalator (or perhaps more suitably the escatoligator) down to change lines. As I got on the next train an sudden intense need for bowel explosion overpowered me. Long story short I withstood 10 agonising minutes of physical and mental torture before reaching my final stop and, more importantly, the promise of a toilet. With my workplace and its toiletry salvation in sight my floodgates at last began to crack. With squelches of liquid shit spilling out into my boxers and trickling down my thigh I ran into the nearest pub, fought through the crowd, my vision clouded by fear, and ran to the gents. Of course both toilets are occupied, of course they fucking are, perfect. But I couldn't just stand there and shit myself, I had to run into the womens' and lock myself in the nearest cubicle. Ahhh the bittersweet pleasure of release -... although release is the wrong word, more accurate would be eruption. Never has so much crap come out my arse at such velocity and such heat in all my life. After a few minutes of rather sickening expulsion I naturally began to inspect the wreckage. Not only was the toilet bowl and my pants plastered with brown paint, so was the seat, my hoody dangling in it, and the entirity of my buttocks, including the hairs of my gooch and my poor testicles. A fifteen minute clean up followed, including a lot of spit, toilet roll, and underwear being discarded in the sanitary-towel bin for some unfortunate menstruating woman to discover. My best option before running off to work (now 20 minutes late) was to dart into the mens, scrub my hands like the lady macbeth of feces, and lather up my arse as best I could with hand soap in order to disguise the smell.
I am now riding the same train home after a shift of freeballing, I pray I arrive in one piece. If only I hadn't dismissed that toilet at the start of my ordeal.

Moral of the story: listen to your body, our bowels may seem like pathetic factories of shame, but insult their power and boy will they make you pay.

Wait, you got shit on your pants and hoody. WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT YOUR PANTS AND HOODY?
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?