Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880854 times)

cringe.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11490 on: April 05, 2012, 08:17:37 AM »
Wait, you got shit on your pants and hoody. WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT YOUR PANTS AND HOODY?
Woops, blame the americo-anglo language gap for that one: by pants I mean underpants... so those were what was discarded in the sanitary bin.
My hoody/jumper/t-shirt fortunately were only slightly touching the mess, so those I tried to wash down as best I could and then hid them in a corner.

Every now and then at work i'd get a faint waft of shit and would quietly move to a safe distance from my co-worker...

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11491 on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Wait, you got shit on your pants and hoody. WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT YOUR PANTS AND HOODY?
[close]
Woops, blame the americo-anglo language gap for that one: by pants I mean underpants... so those were what was discarded in the sanitary bin.
My hoody/jumper/t-shirt fortunately were only slightly touching the mess, so those I tried to wash down as best I could and then hid them in a corner.

Every now and then at work i'd get a faint waft of shit and would quietly move to a safe distance from my co-worker...

dude , just call in sick the next time .

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11492 on: April 05, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bought what was supposedly four hits of acid today, took them all at once. didn't feel a thing.
[close]

bummer. but maybe you should be stoked, cause if it were really good, 4 hits might beat your mind up a little.
[close]

well, I took three the night before and I was doing pretty well afterwards. I told the dude I got it from about it and he's hooking me up with a few hits for free.

there's your problem right there. you can't dose the night before and then take more the next day without significantly increasing the amount dropped. i might be wrong but i think it takes about 4 days to a week before your tolerance goes back to normal.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #11493 on: April 05, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
............I'm getting fat. These new chinos fit me a little tight on the thigh area. Anyone know any exercises besides running and skating that'll make my thighs smaller?
[close]
I am going to go out on a long-shot here and say your first issue might be diet. Try cooking for yourself more, I find it is harder to eat unhealthy that way. Maybe I am completely wrong here.

I guess there's my problem. I rarely eat at home now. Always eating outside and whatnot. Freshman 15 is true, but I'm not even a fucking freshman anymore.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #11494 on: April 05, 2012, 11:14:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bought what was supposedly four hits of acid today, took them all at once. didn't feel a thing.
[close]

bummer. but maybe you should be stoked, cause if it were really good, 4 hits might beat your mind up a little.
[close]

well, I took three the night before and I was doing pretty well afterwards. I told the dude I got it from about it and he's hooking me up with a few hits for free.
[close]

there's your problem right there. you can't dose the night before and then take more the next day without significantly increasing the amount dropped. i might be wrong but i think it takes about 4 days to a week before your tolerance goes back to normal.

exactly. you'll still be out of the straight frame of reference. get yourself a vial!

pappalardospizza

• Rep: -2
« Reply #11495 on: April 06, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »
my girl is in the hospital and possibly has a UTI

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11496 on: April 06, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

exactly. you'll still be out of the straight frame of reference. get yourself a vial!

I was unaware of that. I'll remember that for next time I feel like taking a trip.

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11497 on: April 06, 2012, 06:44:11 PM »
i realized that i feel at best on my board when i don't skate everyday. i end up skating everyday anyway cause i luhhhh dat shit. therefore, i'm not as good as i could be when i skate in moderation.  :-\

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #11498 on: April 10, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »
I still can't find a bit of humor in Regular Show. It just seems like two lame dudes with money made a show about their inside jokes, but the audience is never let in on why they're funny.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
« Reply #11499 on: April 10, 2012, 05:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote
............I'm getting fat. These new chinos fit me a little tight on the thigh area. Anyone know any exercises besides running and skating that'll make my thighs smaller?
[close]
I am going to go out on a long-shot here and say your first issue might be diet. Try cooking for yourself more, I find it is harder to eat unhealthy that way. Maybe I am completely wrong here.
I've been gaining some weight too, and yes it is indeed a bummer. I'm at a rough spot in my life right now where im not the most financially stable. Heck, last month I managed to somehow live off of only 20-30 dollars a week for food. And of course, when you're looking for cheap eats that will keep you full, fast food is the most convenient choice, so that's pretty much all ive been eating as of late. I've been a size 32 waist since 2005, but as of late my pants are starting to feel tight around my waist and im starting to muffin top pretty bad, might have to move up to a 34 waist now, which im not too stoked about. Also my face is starting to get rounder and chubbier by the day. Gonna try to exercise more and try to get out and skate more during the week, which will hopefully help me shed off a few calories. I wish eating healthy was a teeny bit less expensive.

Ahah wow, I just read back what I wrote and I sound like a total girl bitching about my waist size and stuff. Oh well, I give no fucks.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:41:35 AM by Archers of Chaka »

apad88

« Reply #11500 on: April 10, 2012, 06:49:07 AM »
I have strep throat and its spring break. I also had to reschedule a job interview and a date I had planned with some fine ass girl I go to school with. Shit fuckin sucks.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #11501 on: April 10, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
I still can't find a bit of humor in Regular Show. It just seems like two lame dudes with money made a show about their inside jokes, but the audience is never let in on why they're funny.
I quite enjoy Regular Show and find myself watching it whenever I see my brother watching it. Not much to understand, day-to-day lives of two 20something slackers with the occasional 80s homage thrown in. It's a pretty classic premise if you ask me. I think it's hilarious.

Anyways, my body is giving me signs of an oncoming cold. Aches, constant runny nose, woke up with a sore throat. I made it through the entirety of 2011 without getting sick.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #11502 on: April 10, 2012, 09:48:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I've been gaining some weight too, and yes it is indeed a bummer. I'm at a rough spot in my life right now where im not the most financially stable. Heck, last month I managed to somehow live off of only 20-30 dollars a week for food. And of course, when you're looking for cheap eats that will keep you full, fast food is the most convenient choice, so that's pretty much all ive been eating as of late. I've been a size 32 waist since 2005, but as of late my pants are starting to feel tight around my waist and im starting to muffin top pretty bad, might have to move up to a 34 waist now, which im not too stoked about. Also my face is starting to get rounder and chubbier by the day. Gonna try to exercise more and try to get out and skate more during the week, which will hopefully help me shed off a few calories. I wish eating healthy was a teeny bit less expensive.

Ahah wow, I just read back what I wrote and I sound like a total girl bitching about my waist size and stuff. Oh well, I give no fucks.

anyone who wants to eat cheap and healthy should get some bananas. at only 19 cents each, you can eat atleast two a day along with other food

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #11503 on: April 10, 2012, 12:23:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

anyone who wants to eat cheap and healthy should get some bananas. at only 19 cents each, you can eat atleast two a day along with other food

discussed before but if you just eat mainly veggies with some protein/fibre its way cheaper than fast food. most my meals cost me a dollar or two at the most.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11504 on: April 11, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »
I'm already pretty bummed on having no friends in this new town. I've been scared of meeting new people. it's making me not want to skate or get out of my house, really.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #11505 on: April 11, 2012, 03:54:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

discussed before but if you just eat mainly veggies with some protein/fibre its way cheaper than fast food. most my meals cost me a dollar or two at the most.

a dollar or two? please give me a run down. i'm broke

also, refried beans and a bag of rice make for some good, cheap eats

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #11506 on: April 11, 2012, 04:04:17 PM »
I'm already pretty bummed on having no friends in this new town. I've been scared of meeting new people. it's making me not want to skate or get out of my house, really.

Any local parks worth skating? That's always an easy way to meet people.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #11507 on: April 11, 2012, 04:05:56 PM »
My tv died on Sunday. My toilet stopped working last night. A girl who's pants I was working on getting into told me she has an STD. A guy who was friends with my dad before he passed, sent me a random letter telling me how his life and kids are doing. I know that last one was well meaning, but it was hard enough dealing with losing my dad. But I've come to terms with it. I don't need some guy I don't really know trying to fill in as my father figure. It's weird and brings up a lot of tough memories and emotions.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11508 on: April 11, 2012, 06:28:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Any local parks worth skating? That's always an easy way to meet people.

There's one right down the street. I drove past it earlier and it was way too crowded for my liking, so i didn't stop. I'll probably go later, when it is less crowded.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #11509 on: April 11, 2012, 08:02:51 PM »
i need a new board so bad

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #11510 on: April 12, 2012, 07:31:02 AM »
this fucking weather.

you wake up, "aah its a beautifull day" then you step outside only to realise its raining

it can be lovely blue skies but still rain about 3 times a day at random points, always when im just about to skate

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #11511 on: April 12, 2012, 07:39:58 AM »
Being -330.00 in my account, moving to a new place with my brother ( not my brother or a new place, but coming up with the funds, whilst paying back certain debts, it's rough ), and drinking a bit more than needed.

Murdock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #11512 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:39 AM »
this fucking weather.

you wake up, "aah its a beautifull day" then you step outside only to realise its raining

it can be lovely blue skies but still rain about 3 times a day at random points, always when im just about to skate
Pretty much the same here.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #11513 on: April 13, 2012, 03:37:13 AM »

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
« Reply #11514 on: April 13, 2012, 06:34:29 PM »
Been livin the broke life for quite some time now. Work has fucked me over on work hours and I'm pretty much only working two days a week now. Most of my money only goes towards food these days. It sucks because I get paid every two weeks, and I always end up running super low on cash near the end of the two week period and pretty much have to eat nothing but ramen for the last few days. I might just have to move back in to my moms place with the way things are going now, which I'm REALLY not too stoked about at all.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #11515 on: April 13, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »
Shooting a metal show tonight, mostly to take flash photos of the moshing. I had trouble with my flash for the first two bands. I finally get the flash working after the end of the second set, but the lights go on because the third band didn't show.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #11516 on: April 13, 2012, 08:24:05 PM »
It is predicted to rain 9 out of the next 10 days.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #11517 on: April 13, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
went bowling tonight with my old boss i have had a thing for her since i got hired and to my amazement we start to making out and things are going well enough until at some point she goes to the bathroom when shes on her way back her friend throws herself on me touching my dick and trying to make out with me (not an attractive girl... atleast to me maybe someone else who knows) needless to say the girl i was with saw and now im fucked and on top of it all her friend wouldnt stop even after i kept pushing her off of my face so i had to leave and she followed... miserable fucking night i tell ya

BraveUlysses

« Reply #11518 on: April 14, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »
I thought I was gonna be able to skate today after the doctor gave me the ok but within 5 minutes of going outside I felt a really weird feeling in my foot while I was pushing so I went back home. My foot felt completely back to normal and then this happens. I haven't been able to skate since January so it really sucks to have my hopes let down like this.  It kills me to know that all my friends are out skating and I can't skate with them. I'm starting to feel depressed and shit from laying around the house all day.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:16:08 AM by BraveUlysses »

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #11519 on: April 14, 2012, 10:12:16 AM »
^
You gotta get out and do something man. Can you bicycle?  Obviously not skating sucks, and biking or hiking isn't as fun, but getting some fresh air and breathing (like, some exercise) works wonders for bringing you out of feeling shitty.  Go for a hike, or even a walk
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."