Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1881023 times)

apad88

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11550 on: April 20, 2012, 02:54:57 AM »
Immature girls acting stupid and wanting to fight my girlfriend  >:(

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11551 on: April 20, 2012, 06:52:33 AM »
A couple of weeks ago my big brother thought he had a kidney stone or something so he went to the doctor, long story short it wasn't stones, but his gall bladder's fucked up and they found spots on his liver doing one of those radioactive scans (where you drink some radioactive stuff and then look inside you). Last week they sent him in for a biopsy but had to keep him for a couple of days because his blood was too thin & they had to give him about three bags of plasma before they could take a sample of tissue.

We're still waiting on the sample to return, but based off the blood results they're recommending that he goes to MD Anderson cancer center in Houston. He's lost 15 pounds in the last week (which is all muscle because my bro is a marathon runner, martial artist, practically vegetarian, health nut, etc etc).

Things aren't good at all. Figured I'd vent it out here, as I don't want to say anything on FB (since he and some other family members are there). Good thoughts, vibes, or anything like that are welcome. His name is Raymond and he's always been my hero.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #11552 on: April 20, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
A couple of weeks ago my big brother thought he had a kidney stone or something so he went to the doctor, long story short it wasn't stones, but his gall bladder's fucked up and they found spots on his liver doing one of those radioactive scans (where you drink some radioactive stuff and then look inside you). Last week they sent him in for a biopsy but had to keep him for a couple of days because his blood was too thin & they had to give him about three bags of plasma before they could take a sample of tissue.

We're still waiting on the sample to return, but based off the blood results they're recommending that he goes to MD Anderson cancer center in Houston. He's lost 15 pounds in the last week (which is all muscle because my bro is a marathon runner, martial artist, practically vegetarian, health nut, etc etc).

Things aren't good at all. Figured I'd vent it out here, as I don't want to say anything on FB (since he and some other family members are there). Good thoughts, vibes, or anything like that are welcome. His name is Raymond and he's always been my hero.

Sending good vibes your way Grim
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #11553 on: April 20, 2012, 08:55:49 AM »
I caught scabies, but dont know where from. Im thinking it was from shaking someones hand at work or my friends dirty basement couch, and I also didnt know its so easy to get. So I went to the doctor because it hurt and was spreading all over my body. The doctor prescribes a cream for me to use, but I ended up being allergic to the cream and had to be hospitalized. The hospital gave me a couple steroids and now its gone. The only thing that sucks was the doctor told me to wash all my clothes in hot water and dry them hot just to make sure I kill the little pieces of shit, and so after doing that my entire wardrobe shrunk significantly. Now my clothes look baby guy sized.

kenspliffeyjr

« Reply #11554 on: April 20, 2012, 09:44:17 AM »
my girlfriend just touched down in India, where she'll be living for the next two months. I know that two months isn't that long, and I'm really psyched for her since she loves India and I know she'll have a great time, AND skype exists, so it's not like I'm not going to be seeing her and talking to her...so I can't figure out why I'm still depressed about it. Now I'm sad and confused. Feelsbadman.

way too many ands in there. Oh well.

Pretty similar situation here, except shes traveling for six months. It helps though that I've been out of the country pretty much the whole time so I'm not just stuck at home being bummed, but only a little more than a month left.

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #11555 on: April 20, 2012, 10:21:41 AM »
Today what concerns people more ..

Honoring all the columbine victims ?

or how much weed is going into your 6th blunt of the fucking day..

ignorant fucks.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #11556 on: April 20, 2012, 10:40:29 AM »

dude that's awful, I hope he's all right. Definitely sending positive thoughts your way.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #11557 on: April 20, 2012, 12:09:02 PM »
good thoughts for Raymond. hopefully things get better

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #11558 on: April 20, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
Hope everything get better for you brother Grim. Good vibes my man!
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11559 on: April 20, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
Hope everything get better for you brother Grim. Good vibes my man!

Sending good vibes too !

and this is for anyone who comutes to work... I get this feeling too often

Elaine Benes - Subway

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #11560 on: April 20, 2012, 09:53:17 PM »

My prayers are with your brother Neil. Hope everything turns out for the better.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #11561 on: April 20, 2012, 11:07:53 PM »

ignorant fucks.

Are you seriously upset about this?

Innocent people die everyday.

gnarwhale

« Reply #11562 on: April 21, 2012, 06:18:29 AM »
you cant skate pulaski because of dumb "occupy" people

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #11563 on: April 21, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »
There was supposed to be a party yesterday. Took 2 people, showed up. No car, house lights off, and no one answered their phones. Wasted gas and time.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #11564 on: April 21, 2012, 11:21:38 AM »
Expand Quote

ignorant fucks.
[close]

Because you can only smoke weed on 4/20?

Good thoughts out to grim.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11565 on: April 21, 2012, 12:20:30 PM »
Nothing but positive vibes to you and your brother Raymond, Grim.

Expand Quote

ignorant fucks.
[close]

Seriously, I hope that isn't the extent of your opinion on the Columbine shooting

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #11566 on: April 23, 2012, 09:02:20 AM »
Physics exam tomorrow
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11567 on: April 23, 2012, 09:31:09 AM »
Relationship issues.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #11568 on: April 23, 2012, 09:32:37 AM »

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #11569 on: April 23, 2012, 09:37:25 AM »

Damn that sucks. That happened to my Baker2g video. I was super bummed.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11570 on: April 23, 2012, 09:38:47 AM »
oh fuck no.. sorry to see that.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #11571 on: April 24, 2012, 05:12:38 AM »
getting all these texts telling me to renew my phone contract/get an upgrade blah blah.

So i go online and the only phones available are iphones, blackberries, and rediculour touch screen min-i-pads...

WHERE HAVE ALL THE NORMAL PHONES GONE!!?!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #11572 on: April 24, 2012, 09:14:46 AM »
fucksake, the last 3 days that ive worked its been sunny all day... until about 10 minutes before i leave work. I JUST WANNA SKATE WEATHER GOD!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:47:02 PM by finknoos »

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #11573 on: April 24, 2012, 10:24:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you can repair the tape.  obviously there will be a glitch and you'll be missing a small part at whatever spot it happened, but at least you can still play it
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #11574 on: April 24, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »
My friend ruined the taped champions league semi-final I planned on watching.  I'm mad.  Just as mad as the time I thought I left my new iphone 4s at a whorehouse, which is an entirely different story all togther, I didn't want to go in the first place....anyway, what sucks is that I can't bitch and pound cigarettes to alleviate my rage because I'm sitting in a fucking cubicle right now with a silent rage.   at least we goin to the final..

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #11575 on: April 24, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you can repair the tape.  obviously there will be a glitch and you'll be missing a small part at whatever spot it happened, but at least you can still play it

im pretty sure you can cut the tangle on either end and re attach with scotch tape. as he said that little part wont exist anymore, but still

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #11576 on: April 24, 2012, 04:44:31 PM »
Woke up this morning with a tick embedded in my hip.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #11577 on: April 24, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
Best friend tried to end it. Was at the hospital all night and most of today. Her family is having her committed tonight. Not sure how long she will be there either. Haven't slept in about 36 hours and i have work in 12. This post makes me uncomfortable but I don't like sharing with real people.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #11578 on: April 24, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
Best friend tried to end it. Was at the hospital all night and most of today. Her family is having her committed tonight. Not sure how long she will be there either. Haven't slept in about 36 hours and i have work in 12. This post makes me uncomfortable but I don't like sharing with real people.

So sorry to hear that, man. What was she having problems with before? (If it's alright to ask.)

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #11579 on: April 24, 2012, 10:35:43 PM »
Girlfriend and I fought all night about religion. She is, I am not. I respect her views, she does not mine, then I get pissed she doesn't respect mine then I stop respecting her's. It is a vicious cycle.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.