Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880753 times)

kilgore.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #12210 on: September 02, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »
all you fuckers who whistle.

SHUT UP  already
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #12211 on: September 03, 2012, 07:24:14 AM »

SHUT UP  already

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #12212 on: September 03, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »
Expand Quote

SHUT UP?  already
[close]
My little brother and sister won't stop with that crap. They just walk around whistling and catcalling, I wanna blow my brain out I swear!
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #12213 on: September 03, 2012, 05:19:35 PM »

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #12214 on: September 03, 2012, 10:24:57 PM »
Knew we had mice but finally saw one in the kitchen. The cat is not pulling his weight.

dethcomic

• Rep: 5
  • dead ass
« Reply #12215 on: September 03, 2012, 10:39:49 PM »
skated to my friends house to smoke some j's but i got caught in the fuckin rain, i'm so bummed.
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcztw7MqdI1rbv6tio1_400.gif[IMG]

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #12216 on: September 04, 2012, 08:39:12 AM »
Just remembered that it's been about a year since I've truly been happy.

You always sound like a whiny little hipster bitch. Waaaaaaaaa! Everyone looks the same waaaaaaaa! Im not happy waaaaaaaa! Theres a million douches just like you too.

Sgt.Pepper

« Reply #12217 on: September 04, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You always sound like a whiny little hipster bitch. Waaaaaaaaa! Everyone looks the same waaaaaaaa! Im not happy waaaaaaaa! Theres a million douches just like you too.
I'm the farthest thing from a hipster or a douche. I'm just me buddy. So waaaaaaaaaaaaa right back at yah

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #12218 on: September 04, 2012, 12:14:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm the farthest thing from a hipster or a douche. I'm just me buddy. So waaaaaaaaaaaaa right back at yah
The farthest huh, sure. Youre in this thread bitching about what people are wearing instead of judging them on the content ofthere character. Sounds like youre a douche to me.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #12219 on: September 04, 2012, 02:00:30 PM »
Was gonna go watch the avengers with this chick I like and now she can't.

Sgt.Pepper

« Reply #12220 on: September 04, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
The farthest huh, sure. Youre in this thread bitching about what people are wearing instead of judging them on the content ofthere character. Sounds like youre a douche to me.
Welcome to the wonderful world of opinions. Where you can think what you want.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #12221 on: September 04, 2012, 06:18:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Actually it's not really wrong to judge people by what they wear. We wear our ideas, our attitudes, emotions, beliefs. Clothes are not merely affectations, they are a reflection of our character, and you can only reach the content through the style. 

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #12222 on: September 04, 2012, 08:02:49 PM »
To an extant that is true but that still doesn't justify to judge people based off their clothing.

Hours getting cut at work because they wont stop hiring people.

HairyCunt

« Reply #12223 on: September 04, 2012, 08:18:39 PM »
To an extant that is true but that still doesn't justify to judge people based off their clothing.

Hours getting cut at work because they wont stop hiring people.

True, but the same can be said of judging people at all.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #12224 on: September 04, 2012, 09:45:29 PM »
After being away for a month I am reminded about the insane Eastern European couple in my building who habitually have drunken screaming matches at 4 or 5am. I am pretty jet-lagged and now awake and working in a few hours. BOO HOO!

Hey Crass guy up there, did you see the original Dave King drawing that's been floating around the internet these last couple of days? Should be in Things You Are Stoked On, I suppose.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:47:45 PM by Bloody Matt »

HairyCunt

« Reply #12225 on: September 04, 2012, 09:56:04 PM »
After being away for a month I am reminded about the insane Eastern European couple in my building who habitually have drunken screaming matches at 4 or 5am. I am pretty jet-lagged and now awake and working in a few hours. BOO HOO!

Hey Crass guy up there, did you see the original Dave King drawing that's been floating around the internet these last couple of days? Should be in Things You Are Stoked On, I suppose.

Crass - One of the worst bands of all time - worse than the Talking Heads - Definitely not stoked on them.

Tequila Redbull

« Reply #12226 on: September 04, 2012, 11:00:59 PM »
Everything I was working on for school, (first day tomorrow), just got deleted!

Forte

• Rep: -7
  • "Larry Perkins is a Faggot"
« Reply #12227 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:58 PM »
I was skating the park and this douche rolls up,skates for about 10 minutes, then heads to the trunk of his car. He starts telling everyone that hes sponsored by Adidas and says that we can buy some shit for cheap. I head over looking for some shoes and on the big boxes are shipping labels from CCS. What a fag.
Opinions are like assholes and you just came to the public toilet of skateboarding.

HairyCunt

« Reply #12228 on: September 05, 2012, 11:30:24 PM »
I have a friend, a longtime friend, who is always passive aggressive. He always has a comment, it could be about anything, about clothes I wear, girlfriends, etc., just personal little attacks, for no reason, he's not the kind of friend that you would call nice. The kind of shit that I wouldn't put up with from someone else, I let him get away with. I used to let it slide, but I'm just over it, I don't even know why I care what this dude thinks but for some reason I do.  The the main reason I can't just cut him off is that we share all the same friends, we all skate together and hangout, it's not like he would disappear.  The time that he's a drag to be around now outweighs when he is cool, I can't be the only one of our friends he acts this way too, but maybe I am. Anyway, any of you had to deal with a person like this? Did you confront them?

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #12229 on: September 05, 2012, 11:48:19 PM »
Woke up yesterday morning to find evidence of having mice in my room. Left for work a little while later and got caught in a thunder storm getting soaked completely through. Came home after work to put my clothes in the dryer to find out that the basement had flooded. The night before we spent two hours clearly about 40 pounds of dirt out of it for nothing. Girlfriend also said she saw mice go into the burners on the stove and all i want to do is make some food but the thought is disgusting.

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #12230 on: September 06, 2012, 12:40:05 AM »
A: NO
(WE MISS YOU RONALD )

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #12231 on: September 06, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »
Woke up at 4:00 AM this morning to interview for an electrician apprenticeship.  It's now 7:00 and I need to go back at 10:00 for a saliva drug test which i may fail...Not stoked on that

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #12232 on: September 06, 2012, 08:59:40 AM »
Woke up at 4:00 AM this morning to interview for an electrician apprenticeship.?  It's now 7:00 and I need to go back at 10:00 for a saliva drug test which i may fail...Not stoked on that

You're a dummy.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #12233 on: September 06, 2012, 09:18:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Woke up at 4:00 AM this morning to interview for an electrician apprenticeship.?  It's now 7:00 and I need to go back at 10:00 for a saliva drug test which i may fail...Not stoked on that
[close]

You're a dummy.

Yeah, I guess.  I stopped smoking a few days ago and was just browsing the craigslist job ads and sent out some emails.  This was probably the 20 or 30th job I had applied to recently, like a dummy I assumed I wouldn't find any work for at least a month...  Hydrogen peroxide and dumb luck are my only hope.  Or walmart

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #12234 on: September 06, 2012, 09:23:07 AM »
I have a friend, a longtime friend, who is always passive aggressive. He always has a comment, it could be about anything, about clothes I wear, girlfriends, etc., just personal little attacks, for no reason, he's not the kind of friend that you would call nice. The kind of shit that I wouldn't put up with from someone else, I let him get away with. I used to let it slide, but I'm just over it, I don't even know why I care what this dude thinks but for some reason I do.  The the main reason I can't just cut him off is that we share all the same friends, we all skate together and hangout, it's not like he would disappear.  The time that he's a drag to be around now outweighs when he is cool, I can't be the only one of our friends he acts this way too, but maybe I am. Anyway, any of you had to deal with a person like this? Did you confront them?
haha yea I had a friend sorta like that, I just stopped texting him because we didnt really share any of the same friends.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #12235 on: September 06, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You're a dummy.
[close]

Yeah, I guess.  I stopped smoking a few days ago and was just browsing the craigslist job ads and sent out some emails.  This was probably the 20 or 30th job I had applied to recently, like a dummy I assumed I wouldn't find any work for at least a month...  Hydrogen peroxide and dumb luck are my only hope.  Or walmart

flush kit, boss. flush kit.

or cop one of those fake peckers. those are also good for pranking people too so its a win win.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #12236 on: September 06, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
I just looked up these fake dongs, pretty realistic.  I want to hook up with a sloot with one of these on and see how it plays out...gotta find a slewt first.  Anyway it wasn't a piss test, it was a saliva test.  I think I passed though, apparently these things are terrible and only show up if you smoked in the past day or 2, and its been about 50 hours between last smoke and the test.  I also gargled a disgusting amount of hydrogen peroxide.  The receptionist was a looker too so if I get this job I can finally afford all the fake dicks she can handle.  That might have not made any sense I've got about 6 hours sleep the past 2 days combined.

Thelonious P

• Rep: -12
  • BracknellMassif
« Reply #12237 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:02 AM »
Got so fucking broke off in the past 2 days, yesterday I sacked on a rail managed to pull my shoulder way out and hit my head against the concrete, today I was just cruising around the park and swung out a 3 flip not expecting to land or anything and my back foot caught the end at it flipped right into my knee and during the same day I did the splits and grazed the insides and tweaked both my knees on the way down the flat bank onto rough concrete which ironically was while I was trying to save my board from going down and snaking somebody else, I feel so fucked up right now.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #12238 on: September 06, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »
I got an email from Twitter, which suggested I start following two former co-workers...and the individual who is totally irrelevant to anything: Steve Berra

Dutch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #12239 on: September 08, 2012, 04:00:05 AM »
Found my cat yesterday bit to death by a dog, fucking miss my buddy.
been together since i moved out 18 years ago