Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880802 times)

Mouth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #16380 on: October 06, 2015, 05:33:10 AM »
A friend and classmate of my 5 year old son was murdered by his dad this morning.

Unbelievable.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

« Reply #16381 on: October 06, 2015, 08:46:59 AM »
FBI got a threat saying tomorrow there will be a school shooting at one of the colleges outside of philly, i go to a college like that. Told my mom fuck that im not going tomorrow, shes begging me to go to school tomorrow. Whats your end game here ma?

She wants you out of the house.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #16382 on: October 06, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »
Expand Quote
FBI got a threat saying tomorrow there will be a school shooting at one of the colleges outside of philly, i go to a college like that. Told my mom fuck that im not going tomorrow, shes begging me to go to school tomorrow. Whats your end game here ma?
[close]

+1

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16383 on: October 06, 2015, 04:31:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

+1

I lost my shit over this, and will now accordingly use this whenever the situation calls for it. All credits to Level 60
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #16384 on: October 06, 2015, 04:37:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

+1
[close]

I lost my shit over this, and will now accordingly use this whenever the situation calls for it. All credits to Level 60

Lol shes on vacation actually but it was still a good joke, +1

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16385 on: October 06, 2015, 07:48:13 PM »
I had a fight with my best friend today. He is always being the same motherfucking selfish, childish, uncuncious twat. He is stupid, does dumb shit, and his proud of his stupidity. I try to make him see why he is wrong but then he doesnt have a point and becomes all agressive to hide his stupidity. Today he lost it and started threatening me, pushes me and i push him back. We start fighting and i
end with a bruised arm and a fucked finger, he has a tinny finger fucked and a big shinner on his leg, a friend of us got a fucked lip trying to stop us. So stupid, i never wanted to fight and now this shit hurts like hell and i feel like shit. I barelly can move my arm/finger.
He was all bummed after this and apologiesed me, i said it was ok but i'm really tired if his shit.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16386 on: October 07, 2015, 09:00:38 AM »
Honestly not 100 stoked that my life was a shit ton better than being on SLAP while I was banned. People? I really don't need 'em and now I've wasted YEARS on here now that I can't get back.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #16387 on: October 08, 2015, 11:36:21 AM »
I broke my leg in our new miniramp today. I literally did one rock to fakie, and went to do a switch one, and just blacked out, and broke my foot. I skated that thing for 5 seconds.  Gonna be in the cast for 6 weeks, and then 2 months of rehab from what they told me.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #16388 on: October 08, 2015, 11:49:53 AM »
Damn man sorry to hear ^ hope heal up well 

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #16389 on: October 08, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »
Was in a car crash this morning. Some asshole was driving like assholes are wont to drive and hit another driver who was then pushed in front of my car which in turn I collided with. The asshole who caused the accident fled the scene. My bumper was torn off, headlights totally busted (one straight up fell off), hood bent like a tent, and a bunch shit is dragging underneath. Even worse, it's not my car. It's my mom's car. A car I'm not covered in so both mine and my mother's insurance providers are saying that they aren't going to help us. We traded cars today because I didn't have enough gas in mine to make it to my destination and back. Now I have to give my mom my shitty not-so-reliable car everyday so she can go to work in it. I was already sharing that car with my brother who doesn't have his own vehicle. Oh, and that destination I was going to? A job interview that had taken me a couple months to make happen. HR said I couldn't reschedule. For the cherry on top, the hit and run driver's vehicle was a newer model Mercedes sports car. That's life.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
« Reply #16390 on: October 08, 2015, 12:43:22 PM »
Did pretty shitty on my Philosophy midterm, studied my butt of for it.  The essay portion messed me up.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #16391 on: October 08, 2015, 12:51:18 PM »
Was in a car crash this morning. Some asshole was driving like assholes are wont to drive and hit another driver who was then pushed in front of my car which in turn I collided with. The asshole who caused the accident fled the scene. My bumper was torn off, headlights totally busted (one straight up fell off), hood bent like a tent, and a bunch shit is dragging underneath. Even worse, it's not my car. It's my mom's car. A car I'm not covered in so both mine and my mother's insurance providers are saying that they aren't going to help us. We traded cars today because I didn't have enough gas in mine to make it to my destination and back. Now I have to give my mom my shitty not-so-reliable car everyday so she can go to work in it. I was already sharing that car with my brother who doesn't have his own vehicle. Oh, and that destination I was going to? A job interview that had taken me a couple months to make happen. HR said I couldn't reschedule. For the cherry on top, the hit and run driver's vehicle was a newer model Mercedes sports car. That's life.

Remember all the details you can about the car that caused the accident, which way they were headed, coming from, color, car type cause they can narrow it down through dealerships and the DMV. Does the intersection you were at have cameras? Any businesses around the area have cameras inside that might have caught it?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16392 on: October 08, 2015, 01:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Remember all the details you can about the car that caused the accident, which way they were headed, coming from, color, car type cause they can narrow it down through dealerships and the DMV. Does the intersection you were at have cameras? Any businesses around the area have cameras inside that might have caught it?
It was on the freeway and I didn't actually see the car that caused the accident. I was told by a witness that she thought it was a black Mercedes. The witness was a really cool lady. She didn't get hit but she pulled over and called the cops before I even realized what happened, then she stopped traffic for me so I could move my car over to the shoulder, then gave me her name and number, and then checked on all the victims one by one before leaving. She didn't have to do any of that, but she took it upon herself to expedite the process very effectively.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #16393 on: October 09, 2015, 05:22:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It was on the freeway and I didn't actually see the car that caused the accident. I was told by a witness that she thought it was a black Mercedes. The witness was a really cool lady. She didn't get hit but she pulled over and called the cops before I even realized what happened, then she stopped traffic for me so I could move my car over to the shoulder, then gave me her name and number, and then checked on all the victims one by one before leaving. She didn't have to do any of that, but she took it upon herself to expedite the process very effectively.

Was she hot? Sorry, reaching for that silver lining.

That sounds like a lot of bad luck coinciding in a few seconds.

Only plus I can see is you aren't injured, but if their is a chance of finding the guilty driver you should go and get that whiplash checked out a.s.a.p.

Total bullshit to just bail like that, what a cunt. Hope things pan out...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16394 on: October 09, 2015, 06:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Was she hot? Sorry, reaching for that silver lining.

That sounds like a lot of bad luck coinciding in a few seconds.

Only plus I can see is you aren't injured, but if their is a chance of finding the guilty driver you should go and get that whiplash checked out a.s.a.p.

Total bullshit to just bail like that, what a cunt. Hope things pan out...

dont sleep on this. i was in an accident last month and about a week after it happened, my neck was all fucked up. I finally went to the doctor a few days ago and I'm starting physical therapy next week to get the muscles in my neck back to normal. It's been three weeks of harsh neck pain from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep. I can't move my head around and I have to turn my whole body to look at things to the side of me. I've had no physical activity at all until yesterday where I skated flat because I just couldn't take sitting inside any more. It was raining too but I didn't care. I just needed to get out and do something physical. It's no fun and definitely breaks your spirits down, so if you can, definitely go see someone and make sure you're ok.

and sorry to hear about the accident, the car situation, and the missed job interview. that really sucks, l33t.

colin

« Reply #16395 on: October 09, 2015, 08:46:00 PM »
Did pretty shitty on my Philosophy midterm, studied my butt of for it.  The essay portion messed me up.

I thought philosophy was one of the hardest classes I took in college.
That, and music appreciation...

jimi420

« Reply #16396 on: October 10, 2015, 10:30:26 AM »
Some out of towners stole my board yesterday. It was less than a month old. I won't have the money for a new one for a while and by that time winter will be here. Even if I did have the money I'm questioning if I should even buy a new one because I haven't progressed or done anything new all year. This feels worse than a breakup

straight

« Reply #16397 on: October 10, 2015, 11:16:27 AM »
^^^ I'll send u a brand new deck. It's a blueprint 7.75 brought back to states from London's Slam City. Only takes two other pals to send you a pair of used trucks and wheels/bearings. Check ur messages

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16398 on: October 10, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
^^^ I'll send u a brand new deck. It's a blueprint 7.75 brought back to states from London's Slam City. Only takes two other pals to send you a pair of used trucks and wheels/bearings. Check ur messages
I rarely hit the gnar button, but I'll do it for that.

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #16399 on: October 10, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »
Some out of towners stole my board yesterday. It was less than a month old. I won't have the money for a new one for a while and by that time winter will be here. Even if I did have the money I'm questioning if I should even buy a new one because I haven't progressed or done anything new all year. This feels worse than a breakup

You ride ventures? I've got a ton of extra sets, and I think you need em more than I do. Shoot me a PM, homie.

Tay

« Reply #16400 on: October 12, 2015, 10:28:10 PM »
Learned proper no-complies last month.  :) I erroneously thought I could clear a substantial parking lot divider with two-foot tall bushes given enough speed. Hauled ass and hucked it, landed sketchy with wheel bite and rolled my foot and ankle. A week later and my foot now resembles a purple cantaloupe with toes. I can hardly hobble my busted ass around the house. Quite worried I may have caused irreversible muscle damage. I've broken my foot and dislocated several bones, but unfortunately nothing has felt so battered.

Can't wait to skate again! Star Wars Battlefront beta ends tomorrow, I'm going to lose my mind with boredom.  ::)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #16401 on: October 13, 2015, 12:30:04 AM »
Learned proper no-complies last month.  :) I erroneously thought I could clear a substantial parking lot divider with two-foot tall bushes given enough speed. Hauled ass and hucked it, landed sketchy with wheel bite and rolled my foot and ankle. A week later and my foot now resembles a purple cantaloupe with toes. I can hardly hobble my busted ass around the house. Quite worried I may have caused irreversible muscle damage. I've broken my foot and dislocated several bones, but unfortunately nothing has felt so battered.

Can't wait to skate again! Star Wars Battlefront beta ends tomorrow, I'm going to lose my mind with boredom.  ::)
I'm not stoked on reading about that.  Whenever your foot/ankle has healed up and you're ready to start physical therapy get one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015D1VJGO/ref=s9_hps_bw_g200_i18

This torture device is really handy for several things.  For ankle exercises, I wrapped the strap around my foot and the other end to something immovable and did ankle exercises.  Start off with one and build up from there to two and so forth.  It will retain elasticity better than other oversized rubber bands.

When you can walk on you foot, use this to do monster walks so you'll build up knee strength so you don't end up hurting your knees after being laid up so long.

Don't hate your convalescence too much.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #16402 on: October 13, 2015, 07:16:58 AM »
Fuck, an old friend of mine is getting married and having a wedding in a couple of weekends. I'm usually a lump on a log at weddings :( ! Don't really know how to dance much or even feel comfortable trying & I'm definitely not a social butterfly. Last time I went to a friends wedding I just drifted off to the bar room by myself where sports was playing, while everyone else was having the time of their lives dancing/mingling in the main room. I'm not cut out for that shit. I usually end up following someone I know around just to feel comfy, but I definitely don't wanna be someones tail.

I might try to prepare for it so I can avoid feeling shitty/awkward when the time comes. This is what I get for being so shy most of my life.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16403 on: October 14, 2015, 08:39:21 PM »
Fuck, an old friend of mine is getting married and having a wedding in a couple of weekends. I'm usually a lump on a log at weddings :( ! Don't really know how to dance much or even feel comfortable trying & I'm definitely not a social butterfly. Last time I went to a friends wedding I just drifted off to the bar room by myself where sports was playing, while everyone else was having the time of their lives dancing/mingling in the main room. I'm not cut out for that shit. I usually end up following someone I know around just to feel comfy, but I definitely don't wanna be someones tail.

I might try to prepare for it so I can avoid feeling shitty/awkward when the time comes. This is what I get for being so shy most of my life.
Real deal feels.

Broke my relatively new board on a flatground fakie flip. It's to be expected when you're my size, but I'd still rather it didn't happen.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:42:04 PM by L33Tg33k »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #16404 on: October 14, 2015, 11:20:35 PM »
Have this weird pain the middle part of the bottom of my left foot. Almost like sharp pain when I stand on it to long or when I push while I skate. I've never felt anything like this and have lately been having to spend extra time rubbing it and taking an advil or 2 when i go skate to not feel it. It almost doesn't let me enjoy my skate sesh anymore.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:23:42 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #16405 on: October 14, 2015, 11:42:19 PM »
Have this weird pain the middle part of the bottom of my left foot. Almost like sharp pain when I stand on it to long or when I push while I skate. I've never felt anything like this and have lately been having to spend extra time rubbing it and taking an advil or 2 when i go skate to not feel it. It almost doesn't let me enjoy my skate sesh anymore.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #16406 on: October 15, 2015, 12:26:06 AM »
was supposed to go skate and film today but i have a fucking cold! fuck being sick!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #16407 on: October 15, 2015, 04:17:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Real deal feels.

Broke my relatively new board on a flatground fakie flip. It's to be expected when you're my size, but I'd still rather it didn't happen.

-Yeah, i'm still dreading it. I never really grew socially as a person. I'll try to be positive, but it just feels like i'm just kidding myself.

-Maybe try those tech boards. extra strength.

-I've been off the board for 2-3 weeks cause I rolled my bad ankle on a fakie ollie, going a bit fast(for me at least) at night.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #16408 on: October 16, 2015, 01:37:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview

Thanks for this! this sounds real spot on. Already scheduled a doctors appointment.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #16409 on: October 16, 2015, 01:48:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn man, that really sucks. Hope it turns out for the best soon!