Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880715 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #16440 on: October 27, 2015, 03:08:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Have this weird pain the middle part of the bottom of my left foot. Almost like sharp pain when I stand on it to long or when I push while I skate. I've never felt anything like this and have lately been having to spend extra time rubbing it and taking an advil or 2 when i go skate to not feel it. It almost doesn't let me enjoy my skate sesh anymore.
[close]

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview
[close]

Thanks for this! this sounds real spot on. Already scheduled a doctors appointment.
So my doctor confirmed that it is definitely this and he recommitted some 40 dollar arch supporting insoles to help my posture and pain that ill be getting next week. I guess only my left foot has developed into a flat foot but the doctor said the right one could easily follow. My question is this to those (if any here) have this problem, once i start using the arch support insoles do you guys skate in those? or do you guys only wear them when you aren't skating? or is there specific skate shoes that help this sort of problem? any advise or experiences would help. Thanks

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

« Reply #16441 on: October 27, 2015, 06:39:48 PM »
My mom started using emojis.

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #16442 on: October 27, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
Getting eyeballed(or so I think) by my neighbors during my nightly jog. I'm trying to lose my beer gut not break into your house

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16443 on: October 28, 2015, 01:11:45 AM »
Getting eyeballed(or so I think) by my neighbors during my nightly jog. I'm trying to lose my beer gut not break into your house
If they release the hounds ball your body up into the smallest form possible and protect your pecker.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #16444 on: October 28, 2015, 03:58:33 AM »
My girlfriend's car was stolen today. Never saw her so sad.  :'(

Wait until she loses something that has real value.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16445 on: October 30, 2015, 12:57:38 AM »
ankle badly rolled this morning, now i have a pumpkin instead, I blame the kostons 2 i was wearing, fucking golf shoes !

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #16446 on: October 30, 2015, 10:15:01 PM »
IT ALL FUN AND GAMES WHEN IT HAPPENS TO GEORGE BUT SUCKS WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pESALKncJg

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #16447 on: October 31, 2015, 10:59:02 AM »
my knee hurts since 2 days. sometimes its fine, but then it hurts that i cant even walk straight. shit sucks. wanted to skate tomorrow

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16448 on: October 31, 2015, 12:35:55 PM »
My fuckin' belt buckle broke after I landed one of my signature huge bonelesses cuz i'm a fatass. 

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16449 on: November 01, 2015, 09:48:59 PM »
Today marks the one year anniversaryo f meeting the women I fell in love with only to have my heart broken by her. Been depressed the past couple days leading up to this day because I've been remembering all the times we had. Been drinking a lot more to ease the pain too. So hate all you want Slap.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #16450 on: November 02, 2015, 01:15:22 PM »
Today marks the one year anniversaryo f meeting the women I fell in love with only to have my heart broken by her. Been depressed the past couple days leading up to this day because I've been remembering all the times we had. Been drinking a lot more to ease the pain too. So hate all you want Slap.
No hate here lamf, that fucking sucks man. Seriously shitty feeling. Just remember that every year it will hurt less and less, and some day you'll find someone you love even more and who loves you back the same amount. Try not to drink too much, it might feel like it helps in the short term but you'll end up doing more harm than good. Hopefully the bad feelings pass soon, and stay safe.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Yu Dum

« Reply #16451 on: November 02, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »
Broke a board out of frustration for the first time in months today. Slammed all over the skatepark and nearly smacked my dome within the first 15 minutes of being there.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #16452 on: November 02, 2015, 06:00:55 PM »
Broke a board out of frustration for the first time in months today. Slammed all over the skatepark and nearly smacked my dome within the first 15 minutes of being there.
The last time something like that happened to me, I stomped my less than a month old board so hard I bruised my heels.  I couldn't skate for two weeks.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16453 on: November 03, 2015, 05:49:22 AM »
I get that yall fellas are pretty much on some "other shit" so yes, I will be focusin my account.

Also, doesn't look like I'm getting the chance to write a book from a jail cell in this lifetime.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #16454 on: November 03, 2015, 09:13:56 AM »
Here's one. Currently getting massively cold shouldered by the only girl ive ever really had legit feelings for. She has some old(almost 40) lame idiot as a boyfriend for financial reasons I'm sure(borderline sugar daddy scenerio it seems as she thinks he's an idiot and dreads going to see him), we recently re-united chilled a couple times and there was definitely some vibes goin, now just nothing, with no explanation. I never said it but it was obvious I was steal her for myself but I guess that's not working out. fuckin lame and definetly not stoked gotta just let it go, but sad because we were having a really good time together now things just seem a bit empty and bleak

edit: just to make it a bit lamer, she was wearing of my fav chillin shirts I gave to her to crash in and she doused it with her perfume, washed it like 3 times now without wearing it tryna get rid of the smell(which now mocks me) now its just on my bed with the rest of my clean yet to be put away laundry mocking me again...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:26:42 AM by perverted super otaku! »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16455 on: November 03, 2015, 10:42:36 AM »
Here's one. Currently getting massively cold shouldered by the only girl ive ever really had legit feelings for. She has some old(almost 40) lame idiot as a boyfriend for financial reasons I'm sure(borderline sugar daddy scenerio it seems as she thinks he's an idiot and dreads going to see him), we recently re-united chilled a couple times and there was definitely some vibes goin, now just nothing, with no explanation. I never said it but it was obvious I was steal her for myself but I guess that's not working out. fuckin lame and definetly not stoked gotta just let it go, but sad because we were having a really good time together now things just seem a bit empty and bleak

edit: just to make it a bit lamer, she was wearing of my fav chillin shirts I gave to her to crash in and she doused it with her perfume, washed it like 3 times now without wearing it tryna get rid of the smell(which now mocks me) now its just on my bed with the rest of my clean yet to be put away laundry mocking me again...

put it on and throw a sweat shirt on over it and go skate. you should be able to stink up whatever smell she left on it.

bummed that rusty focused. regardless of his sudden change in attitude around here, i still looked at him as a nice guy. he sent me a hand made pin for free once that ive got on my backpack.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16456 on: November 03, 2015, 11:50:53 AM »

Bonefish

« Reply #16457 on: November 03, 2015, 12:46:56 PM »
All summer long I couldn't skate bcause I sprained two ligaments in my knee. I've been getting back into it over the past week or two. I went to the park today. as I was mid-rock on a quarter, some little kid on the deck was practicing kickflips and his board shot into mine as I was on the coping, I ate shit and broke my wrist.

I can't deal with this shit, let alone the bills.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #16458 on: November 03, 2015, 04:28:02 PM »
Family put our dog to sleep today, maybe a half hour ago, stuck at work all day so coming home is gonna be rough

shark tits

« Reply #16459 on: November 03, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »
not stoked on everyone's problems here and rusty quitting. he was the first person i met offa slap. we'll still keep in touch but i like talking on slap more than fb.
not stoked that my schizo brother is raising hell my buddy upstairs, aka my mother's tenant. her response is 'THEY BOTH' need to chill or whatever and i'm like 'how many people can he have problems w/ before you accept that it's him?
my therapist had me all ready to sign up for housing and just leave her and this 100 yr old 3 decker to rot w/ out me and the neighbor charge $40 to mow the lawn bi-monthly and anyone around gouge and he not market the place for what its worth or get solid people in [i'm responsible for the 2 floors that aren't my brother or me and my mother.
"loyalty is his only vice"
[edit]
even worse, her wetbrain response spirals into 'from now on i'll only rent to women, men are too dumb' to which i reminded her of the fat female squatter we got stuck w/ for 3 months last summer, my schizo sister who usedta smoke in bed and puke in an adjacent pizza box til she halfassed attempted suicide jumping off the front porch twice. [broken leg].
my great aunt took the plunge while i was doing time in juvie, it's not a quick death. 3 days in the hospital waiting for your ruptured organs to officially punch the clock. trust me, take drugs kids.
and the whole thing is so fucking dumb, reductivist from someone i once considered an intelligent woman to throw at a male who's brought nothing but good tenants of both sexes.
no respect like rappin rod!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 04:55:52 PM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #16460 on: November 03, 2015, 11:15:59 PM »
Based on the elections held in SF, looks like we're gonna get a lot more developments/condos and more tech nerd cock gobbling from the Mayor. Waiting for my eviction...

straight

« Reply #16461 on: November 04, 2015, 08:57:19 AM »
Expand Quote
bummed that rusty focused
[close]

found out about hobo nickels through one of his posts

CHANCHO

• Rep: -25
  • IAMIYAM
« Reply #16462 on: November 04, 2015, 06:01:51 PM »
Youtube Red.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #16463 on: November 04, 2015, 06:55:27 PM »
Family put our dog to sleep today, maybe a half hour ago, stuck at work all day so coming home is gonna be rough
Sorry to hear that.  Keep your head up.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

abudabi

« Reply #16464 on: November 06, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
every time i go to this one library near me there's a giant disgusting loogie in the water fountain.
i swear it's fresh too, it'll be in a slightly different place n shit. it's one of those fountains that has lost pressure soi have to lean my head right in close to this giant gross ass loogie all the time. judging from its viscosity there is no way whoever is in possession of the throat that produces these fuckin things is going to be around much longer so i guess itll sort itself out.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #16465 on: November 06, 2015, 01:00:17 PM »
every time i go to this one library near me there's a giant disgusting loogie in the water fountain.
i swear it's fresh too, it'll be in a slightly different place n shit. it's one of those fountains that has lost pressure soi have to lean my head right in close to this giant gross ass loogie all the time. judging from its viscosity there is no way whoever is in possession of the throat that produces these fuckin things is going to be around much longer so i guess itll sort itself out.

change your life...

abudabi

« Reply #16466 on: November 06, 2015, 01:09:19 PM »
eh i usually end up there when im not planning on it, otherwise yeah.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #16467 on: November 08, 2015, 12:19:00 AM »
been having this fucked up phlegm shit, coughing up loogies in the library water fountain like crazy
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #16468 on: November 08, 2015, 12:22:52 AM »
Wisdom teeth are coming in, shit has my breath kicking

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16469 on: November 08, 2015, 04:53:07 PM »
my stereo receiver crapped out on me today and i really dont want to fork out the money for a new one. super bummed.