Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880778 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #18030 on: March 23, 2017, 03:29:45 AM »
i was at a party on saturday. ? some cute girl wanted to hook up.
declined her,?  because coming back from a surgery just a couple
of days before for having appendicitis, i didn't feel like getting all
intimate and shit, like having hands all over me especially on the
area of my stomach. told her it was just me not feeling it and she
basically was cool with it so maybe i can get back on that. maybe.

Damn...

Pigeon

« Reply #18031 on: March 23, 2017, 09:12:54 AM »
stressed out because my hours got reduced...no more Qdoba or pizza until I can find a side job like bartending on the weekends.

edit: Also, I lost my bag with my glasses and tax return documents two weeks ago. I know I took it to one of two houses, but no one is responding. The RVCA bag was decent but I'm more bummed about the glasses. I was freaking out about the documents, but I'll just hit up the IRS tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:01:02 PM by Pigeon »

pussyclench

« Reply #18032 on: March 23, 2017, 11:29:30 AM »
I walked deep into my fores spot, the beautiful waterfall. I placed my fuckin nug on the forest floor and that shit blended in and I couldnt find it.

I just sat there like fuck. Then walked back to the crib.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #18033 on: March 23, 2017, 12:44:18 PM »
lol damn that does suck, good offering to the forest spirits though

pussyclench

« Reply #18034 on: March 23, 2017, 01:09:22 PM »
Yes I am not angry at the forest, I respect forest, that is the nugs real home. I just smoked at the house anyway and its sunny and nice and the windows are open, a slight breeze. And the spanish channel is on so I dont really understand shit but I feel like im in a sunny forighn country.

Things are looking up

shark tits

« Reply #18035 on: March 23, 2017, 01:17:09 PM »
Yes I am not angry at the forest, I respect forest, that is the nugs real home. I just smoked at the house anyway and its sunny and nice and the windows are open, a slight breeze. And the spanish channel is on so I dont really understand shit but I feel like im in a sunny forighn country.

Things are looking up
in 02 i was on valencia [sf] and these 2 homeless men were 'parking cars' for money. in between guiding yuppies into spots one of them said 'your attitude determines your latitude' and offered me 'the street sheet'.
i declined the homeless paper but his words rang true.
your head's in the right place mr stabbedbywigger/bawtawd/notbawtawd/triplepeen.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #18036 on: March 24, 2017, 12:30:14 PM »
McCain discontinued Pizza Pockets, FUCK!

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #18037 on: March 24, 2017, 12:32:29 PM »

Dang, that's a shame.

Still got these though
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #18038 on: March 24, 2017, 12:35:05 PM »
Pizza pops are straight trash the dough smells and they're too chewy

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #18039 on: March 24, 2017, 12:42:15 PM »
Pizza pops are straight trash the dough smells and they're too chewy

I'm not going to deny they do have an odor, but I will absolutely go to bat for them. You just gotta accept the fact you're eating garbage, embrace it.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #18040 on: March 24, 2017, 12:53:30 PM »
my setup is so jacked right now and i hate it .. don't even like rolling around .. grip job is garbage, new wheels too slippery, rusty bearings (rip), trucks are wonky, all four wheels don't even sit flat together .. not looking forward to getting new trucks but know it's time for a xmas complete
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #18041 on: March 24, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dang, that's a shame.

Still got these though

Gross. But they're probably the most delicious thing ever. Where's mine?
my setup is so jacked right now and i hate it .. don't even like rolling around .. grip job is garbage, new wheels too slippery, rusty bearings (rip), trucks are wonky, all four wheels don't even sit flat together .. not looking forward to getting new trucks but know it's time for a xmas complete

Treat yourself, bud.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #18042 on: March 25, 2017, 03:47:52 AM »
Discovery shut down my favorite YouTube channel. It was a comedy/news thing. They had a live stream that I could only sadly see part of. Midway through it I realized how many jobs would be lost and began feeling the exact same way you feel when you get emotionally invested in a tv show and it ends.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18043 on: March 26, 2017, 07:39:49 AM »
Wendys stopped selling spicy nuggets, thanks trump

pussyclench

« Reply #18044 on: March 26, 2017, 08:33:18 AM »
fuck

dammit

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18045 on: March 26, 2017, 10:45:14 AM »

Fuck. Wendys has awesome chicken too. Wtf? Now im bummed

Anyone remember Hardee's Frisco burgers on sourdough? Fuck I miss those
Gentleman ninja warlock

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #18046 on: March 29, 2017, 02:18:57 PM »
hooked up with my ex last night, half way through I noticed I didn't feel any of the normal feelings one normally feels during the act. Not sure if it's cause she's my ex or something else going on in my head.

Howie

• Rep: 9
« Reply #18047 on: March 29, 2017, 04:58:49 PM »
Weather has been amazing this week, but I've been too busy to go skating. Now I have tomorrow off and it looks like it's gonna rain.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #18048 on: March 30, 2017, 07:31:32 PM »
People who refer to themselves as a 'brand'.

"You HAVE TO market yourself, bro!"

The art-world can be a real bitch, but rent is due.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:30:21 PM by doublesteveburger »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #18049 on: March 30, 2017, 08:09:29 PM »
wtf

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #18050 on: March 31, 2017, 02:26:39 AM »
People who refer to themselves as a 'brand'.

"You HAVE TO market yourself, bro!"

The art-world can be a real bitch, but rent is due.

Fuck that, if your ass is good enough, other people will spread the truth.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #18051 on: March 31, 2017, 09:20:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
wtf
My friend works at one, I have proof
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #18052 on: April 05, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »
after eating pad thai ordered thai hot
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #18053 on: April 07, 2017, 09:44:47 AM »
the rat infestation in my shed. so fucked.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18054 on: April 07, 2017, 10:30:11 AM »
the rat infestation in my shed. so fucked.

Escape proof-ish the shed, drill a little hole in a wall or door, and empty a large fire extinguisher into it. Everything will be covered in powder, including the massive pile of dead rats, but it's an improvement.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #18055 on: April 11, 2017, 02:53:31 AM »
the profile pic uploader thing stopped working for me, i dont feel like making a thread in "come here if you have problems" but im bitching about it here.
EDIT:nevermind it turns out i had to keep the original "https//" part that it auto fills out for you and put the rest of the link apart from that in after, its weird but it works for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 05:38:39 AM by ducky darnsworth »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #18056 on: April 12, 2017, 08:41:14 AM »
the other day i heard a bunch of neighborhood kids causing a ruckus and throwing rocks in this fenced in area where maintenance equipment is kept. i went over to investigate and they said that there was a raccoon in there and it was trying to attack them. they had it trapped and from what i saw, it was hiding because it was being attacked. anyway, i told the kids to stop throwing the rocks because the raccoon was scared and it wasnt going to hurt them if they just left it alone. plus i didnt want them breaking anything in there. a few of them stopped and a few looked at me with the "fuck you, youre not my dad" look before launching a few more rocks before they moved on to throwing rocks on top of car ports which i had to yell at them for as well. anyway, i was driving past one of the dumpsters last night right by where the kids had the raccoon cornered the night before and i saw the raccoon and he had a messed up hind leg and was hobbling around trying to look for food. i have no way of knowing that the kids hurt the raccoon or not, but it really bummed me out knowing that they could have. yes, raccoons can be dicks sometimes, but that doesnt mean its fine to chase them down and pelt them with rocks. kids fucking suck sometimes. i hope comes back and bites one of the little pricks and gives them rabies.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #18057 on: April 12, 2017, 10:46:43 AM »
Charlie Murphy passed away

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #18058 on: April 12, 2017, 02:08:19 PM »
the other day i heard a bunch of neighborhood kids causing a ruckus and throwing rocks in this fenced in area where maintenance equipment is kept. i went over to investigate and they said that there was a raccoon in there and it was trying to attack them. they had it trapped and from what i saw, it was hiding because it was being attacked. anyway, i told the kids to stop throwing the rocks because the raccoon was scared and it wasnt going to hurt them if they just left it alone. plus i didnt want them breaking anything in there. a few of them stopped and a few looked at me with the "fuck you, youre not my dad" look before launching a few more rocks before they moved on to throwing rocks on top of car ports which i had to yell at them for as well. anyway, i was driving past one of the dumpsters last night right by where the kids had the raccoon cornered the night before and i saw the raccoon and he had a messed up hind leg and was hobbling around trying to look for food. i have no way of knowing that the kids hurt the raccoon or not, but it really bummed me out knowing that they could have. yes, raccoons can be dicks sometimes, but that doesnt mean its fine to chase them down and pelt them with rocks. kids fucking suck sometimes. i hope comes back and bites one of the little pricks and gives them rabies.

damn. racoons are dope.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #18059 on: April 12, 2017, 02:20:17 PM »

They sound like little assholes. I bet if you kicked those kids asses, you would of made a friend for life out of the racoon

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up