Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1884145 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #18780 on: October 08, 2017, 09:27:38 PM »
people with gambling problems.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #18781 on: October 10, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
All these spam ads clogging up Slap.

Also it seems like less people are using it since the site switched formats.

Also not stoked on the right side of my back and my right leg getting stiff in five minutes every single time that I skate now.

The Drew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #18782 on: October 10, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »
Our jerk of a Cat... he can go suck it

When someone is home he won't eat unless you watch him do it.
He sits in front of his bowl meowing his brains out until you come and watch him... this is fine at sensible hours...

The problem is he likes to eat at 3am every morning...
Because he can't eat alone, he comes up to our bedroom, sits at the door and proceeds to cry until someone (me) gets up and goes and watches him eat.

Just once this year I want to sleep through the entire night without being woken up by a cat

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18783 on: October 10, 2017, 05:38:10 PM »
haha im laughing at the thought of you petting your cat at 3a with your eyes closed..i have a cat that does shit to piss me off too so i know your pain
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

birdplops

• Rep: 25
« Reply #18784 on: October 11, 2017, 01:33:24 AM »
Our jerk of a Cat... he can go suck it

When someone is home he won't eat unless you watch him do it.
He sits in front of his bowl meowing his brains out until you come and watch him... this is fine at sensible hours...

The problem is he likes to eat at 3am every morning...
Because he can't eat alone, he comes up to our bedroom, sits at the door and proceeds to cry until someone (me) gets up and goes and watches him eat.

Just once this year I want to sleep through the entire night without being woken up by a cat

Cats! So much love- so much hate. Perhaps you could move his food to a hallway where it's unlikely you'll spend long enough to watch him eat, even during the day.

Alternatively, you can put a room between you and him in the night and wait it out. It'll feel super harsh, but hunger will get the better of him eventually. Or get some ear plugs.

Good luck!

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #18785 on: October 12, 2017, 07:04:31 AM »
went to a wedding last weekend and my dress shoes gave me a huge blister on my foot. it was fine yesterday so i did a lot of walking and now today its completely fucked and i can barely walk its so painful.

also, a lot of the houses ive been looking at are really old and vacant. some are dusty and musty and i think breathing in the air from these shitholes is the reason why ive been feeling like shit the past two weeks. its like an annoying throat cold that i cant get rid of. we found a nice one last night that i want to put an offer in on, but if that falls through im definitely wearing a mask the next time i go looking at houses.

Pigeon

« Reply #18786 on: October 12, 2017, 07:25:01 AM »
I have two jobs. The first one is only two days per week. The second job takes less time & effort, during the job, but is split into three segments throughout the day. Transportation and time suck. I feel as if I’m not being paid enough and being taken advantage of..it’s a 1099 job and my employer doesn’t care that I have no free time. Most of my free time is taken up by trying to take public transportation...busses have been running behind schedule, and some drivers have been skipping the less frequented stops. My travel time went from 1 to 2.5 hours last night, due to 2 different busses not showing up.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #18787 on: October 12, 2017, 04:34:58 PM »
Just got all 4 wisdom teeth removed
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18788 on: October 12, 2017, 04:45:57 PM »
lost a game of tug of war to my sphincter .. you know when your log breaks off at the tip and gets sucked back up

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18789 on: October 13, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »
my dentist just facebook messaged me asking if i wanted to go to the jewish community center tomorrow with him and work out.

like, what the fuck dude?

im not even jewish.

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #18790 on: October 13, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »
my dentist just facebook messaged me asking if i wanted to go to the jewish community center tomorrow with him and work out.

im not even jewish.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18791 on: October 13, 2017, 03:20:05 PM »

im not even jewish.

Relax he wants to fuck

doublesteveburger

« Reply #18792 on: October 13, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »

im not even jewish.

Also, he's your dentist.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18793 on: October 13, 2017, 05:01:45 PM »
ya jb you can't go back there

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18794 on: October 13, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »
You should convert just for the jokes
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:46:25 PM by tobey »

Cinco

« Reply #18795 on: October 13, 2017, 10:18:41 PM »
If you don't go you'll be accused of being an anti-dentite

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #18796 on: October 14, 2017, 10:11:35 AM »
No sleep last night, need black out curtains and new pillows. Woke up with Blondie's "the tide is high" in my head. About to spend $200 at Target.
you never know about pre-cum 

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #18797 on: October 14, 2017, 11:58:52 AM »
A friend of mine (and my brothers) is missing. Were from NJ, but hes somewhere out in LA. Long story short, he was living in Brooklyn with his girlfriend, they broke up, he became depressed, quit his job, got rid of his phone, and basically cut all ties with his friends. After leaving NY, he moved back with his parents, stayed there a couple months, then just drove out to LA (dont know why). Hes been there for roughly a week. He was living out of his car, but his mother contacted us and had said that the car was impounded. My brother is flying out there tomorrow night to try to find him. Hes (the guy missing) been skating a long time, so my brother had asked me to compile a list of skatespots that he can check out when he gets there. Obv im doing my own research, but any input from you guys would be amazing... Venice is where the car was impounded... so any info about the area would be great.

shark tits

« Reply #18798 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:03 PM »
A friend of mine (and my brothers) is missing. Were from NJ, but hes somewhere out in LA. Long story short, he was living in Brooklyn with his girlfriend, they broke up, he became depressed, quit his job, got rid of his phone, and basically cut all ties with his friends. After leaving NY, he moved back with his parents, stayed there a couple months, then just drove out to LA (dont know why). Hes been there for roughly a week. He was living out of his car, but his mother contacted us and had said that the car was impounded. My brother is flying out there tomorrow night to try to find him. Hes (the guy missing) been skating a long time, so my brother had asked me to compile a list of skatespots that he can check out when he gets there. Obv im doing my own research, but any input from you guys would be amazing... Venice is where the car was impounded... so any info about the area would be great.
try the jails and hospitals. unless he just parked wrong he might've DUI'd or some shit to get impounded.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #18799 on: October 14, 2017, 03:44:25 PM »
definitely will. thanks man.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #18800 on: October 15, 2017, 07:21:29 PM »
My throat has felt like it's been on fire since Friday. Wishin I still did lean.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #18801 on: October 15, 2017, 07:35:37 PM »
my last board got ran over by a car, and now my new replacement dlx board i bought that i barely had for 3 days started to delaminate on the bottom of the nose, fucking great

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18802 on: October 16, 2017, 06:34:26 AM »
my last board got ran over by a car, and now my new replacement dlx board i bought that i barely had for 3 days started to delaminate on the bottom of the nose, fucking great

email photos of it to dlx. i can almost guarantee they will send a replacement.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18803 on: October 16, 2017, 08:14:26 AM »
DLX is tip top customer service they'll probably set you up

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #18805 on: October 16, 2017, 09:10:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

email photos of it to dlx. i can almost guarantee they will send a replacement.
im having a kinda blank moment, i looking but i cant find their email right now, can someone help me out

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18806 on: October 17, 2017, 02:10:11 AM »
Woke up at 3 am having a lot of trouble trying to breathe. Like anytime I try to take a deep breath I have a sharp pain under my right breast and above the ribs, feels like the worst cramp ever. This happened to me a couple days ago but went away but now it's just too much. Basically have to stay up till 8 am so I can go to urgent care when it opens and see what the fuck is going on

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #18807 on: October 17, 2017, 03:33:49 AM »
Woke up at 3 am having a lot of trouble trying to breathe. Like anytime I try to take a deep breath I have a sharp pain under my right breast and above the ribs, feels like the worst cramp ever. This happened to me a couple days ago but went away but now it's just too much. Basically have to stay up till 8 am so I can go to urgent care when it opens and see what the fuck is going on
Good luck, hope it's nothing serious and they attend you in a timely matter
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18808 on: October 17, 2017, 03:42:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Good luck, hope it's nothing serious and they attend you in a timely matter

Thanks for the words but now its 6:30 am and now I been able to take deep breaths without killing myself trying too. Maybe I had a bad dream and this was an anxiety attack but I never had an anxiety attack like this. Or maybe my chest was just a little sore because I been doing inclined push-ups lately

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18809 on: October 17, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »
just learned that the local homeless woman in my neighborhood got hit by a car and died friday night..chuck d might know who im talking about, she wore way too much clothes for living in phoenix in he summer and had one giant dreadlock, lived in north central and could be see mostly around 7th st and glendale .. i literally saw her every single day and everybody knew her .. she was always seen yelling at passing cars and if you spoke o her, you could tell she was looking right through you..i have no idea what her past was or what her illness was..ive given her sodas and candy coming out of the grocery store and she seemed friendly..kinda rambling here but ive heard stories of others trying to get her help but she didn't want it. out in the streets she seems insane but then id see her shopping in safeway and she'd act so civilized..breaks my heart .. rip anita
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 10:46:03 AM by straight »