Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1881025 times)

excitableboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 90
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #18900 on: November 14, 2017, 01:45:27 PM »
Please bear with our primitive thinking caps.

You want some gratuitous line about how awful we feel for the women involved? I'm sure we'd all be posting in the 'things that you're appalled by', if that thread was happening.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18901 on: November 14, 2017, 01:48:33 PM »
I think you are my favourite user (givesmokestosurfrats). Very demanding. Seriously though, just because I try to understand one point of view doesn't mean I'm neglecting the other. It's quite obvious that sexual abuse, in any context and for any reason, is terrible. I don't possibly know what I could add to that side of the subject.

I agree with Betaphenylethylalamine when he says humans are fucked up. I find it hella hard for us to interact with each other in a sane way, navigating power relations, social pressures, etc. I feel like we are all trying to manipulate each other for different reasons. It's the ''do me'' era.

Anyways, keep it up my dude!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:51:00 PM by ImportantGuy »

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18902 on: November 14, 2017, 01:48:57 PM »
Please bear with our primitive thinking caps.

You want some gratuitous line about how awful we feel for the women involved? I'm sure we'd all be posting in the 'things that you're appalled by', if that thread was happening.
This, hihihi

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18903 on: November 14, 2017, 01:49:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Pro skaters do the same shit. Every fucking industry does.

I'm not saying it's right, definitely goes both fuckin ways.

Humans are most often fucked in the head.

Men and women...

Haven't y'all watched Grey's anatomy?
[close]
This
[close]
This?   that was a turd of a post, it wasn't a  'this'

Point and case. With my ex, she wanted to fight, looked for any reason to do so. I never partook. I'd walk away.

She knew if I overstepped she'd get custody of our children .

Men do shitty things, so do women.

My point being, just stick to morals and fucking be careful. As much as men can suck women do too.

It's a gong show. You'll likely never here the true stories.

I lived through that nightmare. I have kids, I'm not going to jail and hurting my kids cause their mom has issues. Fuck that.

Men do it, women fuckin do it.

When it happens, like for real. That's fuckin lame and you deserve what you get.

Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18904 on: November 14, 2017, 03:02:45 PM »
  Having your kid sitchuation messed with is heart breaking.  That's what matters here, fuck I hope that it will just only get better for you and your kids man.
 I've been pretty shit to women most of my whole life so take whatever with a grain of salt.  I am learning tho and am way better(and haven't hit any girls ever just to clarify.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:04:23 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #18905 on: November 14, 2017, 03:06:40 PM »
wow cigs ur fuckin woke in all directions

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18906 on: November 14, 2017, 03:09:18 PM »
I'm 42 year old so's i'm gonna have to goggle what "woke" means

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18907 on: November 14, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
I think you are my favourite user (givesmokestosurfrats). Very demanding. Seriously though, just because I try to understand one point of view doesn't mean I'm neglecting the other. It's quite obvious that sexual abuse, in any context and for any reason, is terrible. I don't possibly know what I could add to that side of the subject.

Thank you.
I've only been running into people being nice like this in the last five years (milenials)  It surprises me and makes me happier about the future.   that might be corny sounding. Edit -not pegging you as a milenial tho
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:23:59 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18908 on: November 15, 2017, 03:33:19 AM »
30 years on, Bob Geldoff and Bono are still spending their time and effort to get on television to talk about charity while they both do everything they can to be exempt from paying taxes in Ireland. Our country is fucked and you're not helping.

Nico365

• Rep: -4
« Reply #18909 on: November 15, 2017, 04:39:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm 42 year old so's i'm gonna have to goggle what "woke" means

I think i might have found an age-mate...might!  ;D

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18910 on: November 15, 2017, 07:01:33 AM »
Every so often that song We're the Kids in America creeps into my head and gets stuck for like a day

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18911 on: November 15, 2017, 09:58:43 AM »
Every so often that song We're the Kids in America creeps into my head and gets stuck for like a day

I know how you feel, but that's a great song. Shout out to Digimon: The Movie

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #18912 on: November 15, 2017, 10:11:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Remember the beginning of the movie when that kid is running through the city, and it's set to "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies? That was so sick.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18913 on: November 15, 2017, 10:18:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Remember the beginning of the movie when that kid is running through the city, and it's set to "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies? That was so sick.

Oh, shit yeah. Fuck yeah, dude, hell yeah. +1

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18914 on: November 15, 2017, 04:45:59 PM »
I took a nap today and woke myself up by snoring so loud

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #18915 on: November 16, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »
That sounds like sleep apnea.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18916 on: November 16, 2017, 10:28:58 AM »
That sounds like sleep apnea.

It is. I took a nap with my girlfriend one time and she told me I stopped breathing for like 10 seconds. My dad has it and got the machine for it, gonna take care of it soon while I'm still under my parents insurance

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #18917 on: November 17, 2017, 03:21:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh, shit yeah. Fuck yeah, dude, hell yeah. +1

Fuck now i want to watch the movie and get One Week stuck for a month haha
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #18918 on: November 20, 2017, 11:21:09 AM »
My Red State gal friend who was featured in the Awkward Sexual Experiences thread had a fucking heart attack and died while singing karaoke at age 35.

We weren't close but it's still sad to hear. She seems to have had a lot of friends and she enjoyed herself, generally speaking and traveled a lot but I still feel like there's Eleanor Rigby vibe to her just disappearing and leaving some stuff in an apartment somewhere. It seemed like she just wanted to be a housewife and shit but that never worked out. She had an easygoing attitude, big boobs, and didn't play hard to get and even if she wasn't a genius I thought she'd do fine with those characteristics down south. I feel really bad for her folks.

R.I.P.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #18919 on: November 21, 2017, 12:12:08 AM »
My Red State gal friend who was featured in the Awkward Sexual Experiences thread had a fucking heart attack and died while singing karaoke at age 35.

We weren't close but it's still sad to hear. She seems to have had a lot of friends and she enjoyed herself, generally speaking and traveled a lot but I still feel like there's Eleanor Rigby vibe to her just disappearing and leaving some stuff in an apartment somewhere. It seemed like she just wanted to be a housewife and shit but that never worked out. She had an easygoing attitude, big boobs, and didn't play hard to get and even if she wasn't a genius I thought she'd do fine with those characteristics down south. I feel really bad for her folks.

R.I.P.

Sorry for your loss but... link?

*Edit: Tried to be funny but, not the right time. I apologize if I came across like an asshat
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 12:18:52 AM by mynameisnotjeff »
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #18920 on: November 21, 2017, 06:02:21 AM »
^That's ok, this is Slap. No offense taken. I was going to post some nudes but decided that was a bridge too low.

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=42479.1680
Here's that thread. Someone should resurrect it with new material. Some real gold on there.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18921 on: November 21, 2017, 08:18:49 AM »
I really want to quit my job but they got me a bike a while back that I have to pay back through a government scheme and if I want to leave I have to buy my way out. I have to buy my way out of a job I don't even like money.I don't even like money..

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #18922 on: November 21, 2017, 09:14:25 AM »
Accidentally called my new girlfriend by my ex's name.

She was pissed at first, then understood it was an accident. She is stilled bummed about it, and I feel like a shitty pile of vomit. Feeling extra 'not stoked' right now..

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18923 on: November 21, 2017, 10:09:20 AM »
Accidentally called my new girlfriend by my ex's name.

She was pissed at first, then understood it was an accident. She is stilled bummed about it, and I feel like a shitty pile of vomit. Feeling extra 'not stoked' right now..

Ouch! Yeah that's not good
Gentleman ninja warlock

doublesteveburger

« Reply #18924 on: November 21, 2017, 10:28:46 AM »
withdrawal fueled food-binges

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18925 on: November 21, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »
withdrawal fueled food-binges

Withdrawal from???
Gentleman ninja warlock

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #18926 on: November 21, 2017, 03:15:58 PM »
Moved in with my parents some time ago because I'm a fucking loser with a philosophy degree that is just going to wageslave until I'm bored enough to kill myself, but for the time being I needed a haircut so I went to a barber in this shit hole town instead of just driving an hour and a half to where I used to live and got consistently good haircuts and the fucking moron I went to literally did not know how to cut hair. I'm not even sure the fucking building had a pair of scissors in it despite being named "classic barbershop." The asshole just took clippers around my head because I guess he's only used to handling bald codgers and never encountered a full head of hair and my shit is fucked up. It's hair and it will grow back, but my gloomboy aesthetic is ruined for at least the next month, but I guess that doesn't matter since the only girls in this awful town are gross dirtfreeks and I'm not trying to painfully flirt and alienate them with my inability to socialize like I do with weeb girls or existentialist philosophy girls so it doesn't really matter what I look like anyways. Then I went to the bank to deposit money cause I hit a fucking jackpot in Vegas this weekend (things I am stoked on), but the ATM fucked up and spit out an error receipt claiming I had $0 in deposit and now I might be out almost $200 for no good reason or will have to do a bunch of dumb shit to get the money into my account and I'm just hoping that shit goes through smoothly. And as I was typing this I just realized a girl I've known since the fifth grade's mom cuts hair so I could have just hit her up and got a decent cut or at least a better cut and feel the money was well spent since I'm too much of a coward to get confrontational and refuse to pay that clown. I need to be like Kyle Busch the first week of the nascar playoffs with the "we're movin on" attitude, but things are dumb and I am extremely unstoked about it all. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18927 on: November 21, 2017, 03:18:27 PM »
I didn't read all three run on sentences but you sound like a ton of fun.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18928 on: November 21, 2017, 03:40:21 PM »
Alright this gonna sound a bit passe but we are going to need to see a fit.

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #18929 on: November 21, 2017, 04:12:32 PM »
I didn't read all three run on sentences but you sound like a ton of fun.
Sorry my post isn't up to MLA standards. I was a bit heated and it's been a while since I've read the Elements of Style so my writing is pretty weak right now. And despite my personality and all that I do have a lot of moonshine to share so being around me has the possibility of being fun, but just being with me probably doesn't.

Alright this gonna sound a bit passe but we are going to need to see a fit.

I'm not going to let myself get cyberbullied that easily. Just imagine an autist who can't decide whether they want to be like that magnetic fields songs about dressing in black and reading Camus, be a full-blown weeb, or look like an unintimidating cholo. Like the guy from Prayers without tattoos and a handful of degrees less edgy.