Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880969 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #18930 on: November 21, 2017, 04:30:40 PM »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #18931 on: November 21, 2017, 04:50:08 PM »
who would've thought 20 years ago that one day Dystopia would be trendy?
I remember talking to a friend in 2000-ish when I was going through a heavy Spazz phase and saying something to the effect of, "you know what's great about Spazz? They'll never ever be cool in the eyes of mainstream media"

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18932 on: November 21, 2017, 05:35:16 PM »
who would've thought 20 years ago that one day Dystopia would be trendy?
I remember talking to a friend in 2000-ish when I was going through a heavy Spazz phase and saying something to the effect of, "you know what's great about Spazz? They'll never ever be cool in the eyes of mainstream media"

Not me I only heard them a year ago.  I was looking up a band in a skate video and I saw a dystopia song beside the song I was looking for.  I recognized it from a video and remembered I liked it.  They're so good.  So many good songs is the best part. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #18933 on: November 22, 2017, 09:04:39 AM »
i got married back in august and from about a few weeks before the wedding up until now ive had the same few people at work ask me shit about it almost every time i see them. almost every day if i run into one of these people its "hey, hows married life?"

fucking great, just like its been every single time you ask. still getting blowjobs. i dont say that part, but what the fuck else am i supposed to report? "pretty good, we got drunk on the couch and watched shameless last night. probably going to do the same thing tonight too."

im thinking i need to just tell them that its going terrible so they stop asking because these repetitive questions are literally the worst part about being married.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #18934 on: November 22, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »
i got married back in august and from about a few weeks before the wedding up until now ive had the same few people at work ask me shit about it almost every time i see them. almost every day if i run into one of these people its "hey, hows married life?"

fucking great, just like its been every single time you ask. still getting blowjobs. i dont say that part, but what the fuck else am i supposed to report? "pretty good, we got drunk on the couch and watched shameless last night. probably going to do the same thing tonight too."

im thinking i need to just tell them that its going terrible so they stop asking because these repetitive questions are literally the worst part about being married.

Small talk in general is a fucking nightmare especially when you can predict when it'll happen.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #18935 on: November 22, 2017, 09:59:58 AM »
^maybe they need pics lol

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #18936 on: November 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
What the fuck happened to Jessup grip? The quality just keeps getting worse and worse. Got a sheet free with a board i just bought and I can put all my force on my finger, press down on the grip and run my finger across it and it'll just glide across with relative ease and no resistance at all; it's almost kinda slippery in a sense. I don't remember it being this bad.

Diocletian

« Reply #18937 on: November 23, 2017, 06:39:58 AM »
^ interesting that you say that because my local shop just got a fresh roll of Jessup and it was so coarse, we compared it to Mob and it was almost worse. Jessup has always been not very coarse, but not too slippery, just right in my opinion. I ended up having tons of gigantic air bubbles from the new Jessup because it gripped like complete shit. Had to peel it off and go back and get the older roll of it and it gripped fine like it always has. I hope they didn’t ruin a good thing and now all their new rolls are going to be like this.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #18938 on: November 23, 2017, 07:49:02 AM »
Knowing when it going to rain by the increase in pain twinges in my knee and ankle.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18939 on: November 23, 2017, 08:28:21 AM »
Knowing when it going to rain by the increase in pain twinges in my knee and ankle.

I always thought that was a myth until I started experiencing it. Especially in my ankles.

I don't know about you, but it makes my feet feel like they've been in an ice bath
Gentleman ninja warlock

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #18940 on: November 24, 2017, 02:49:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I always thought that was a myth until I started experiencing it. Especially in my ankles.

I don't know about you, but it makes my feet feel like they've been in an ice bath

Well, the unrelenting background ache becomes more of a pronounced tingling twinge, so yeah we have a descriptive accord. Also glad to hear I am not a meteorological witch.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #18941 on: November 24, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
I high fived the concrete full force I think my hands gonna explode. I slapped the fuck out that concrete.

bawtawd5

« Reply #18942 on: November 25, 2017, 10:00:14 AM »
Kids playing starter kit rock at the skatepark. I think it was a thps playlist.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18943 on: November 25, 2017, 11:31:47 AM »
All the older skaters in my city either barely skate or are moving away. I'm about to be one of the oldest dudes still skating and I just went 26

bawtawd5

« Reply #18944 on: November 25, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »
Some bowl ripper dude was tryin to fight me cause I was smoking cigs lland littering them. Nigga was an intense mad rage. I was just like you tripping. Tryna skatepark fight my dude, no.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18945 on: November 25, 2017, 04:50:40 PM »
Me and my girl took my dog to a dog park in my area, I already been there a few times alone but she wanted to come. Anyway some overweight white girl with blonde hair had a shirt with the coca cola format but it said " Enjoy Choke". I need to get out of this white trash area. I'm not white trash though because I can do a split with cutoffs

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18946 on: November 25, 2017, 05:53:58 PM »
You need to move because there's ugly white people around you? I have bad news about half of the world...

bawtawd5

« Reply #18947 on: November 26, 2017, 04:11:01 AM »
Man that skatepark dude still got me tripping. Ima start bringin pistol to the park cause I ain't about to fight nobody. Too old for that shit.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #18948 on: November 26, 2017, 04:17:02 AM »
Man that skatepark dude still got me tripping. Ima start bringin pistol to the park cause I ain't about to fight nobody. Too old for that shit.

listen to Craigs daddy

bawtawd5

« Reply #18949 on: November 26, 2017, 04:37:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

listen to Craigs daddy

Nah id rather just shoot em in the thigh. We can fist fight over some real shit though. Not cause I throw my cigs in the grass. I'll fuckin Zimmerman a nigga.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18950 on: November 26, 2017, 04:44:24 AM »
Looks like the cops are finally going to kill bawtawd

bawtawd5

« Reply #18951 on: November 26, 2017, 04:58:20 AM »
Not before I kill bowl shredder guy

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18952 on: November 26, 2017, 07:53:39 AM »
You need to move because there's ugly white people around you? I have bad news about half of the world...

I'm not worried about ugly white people, I am an ugly white person. I'm talking about trashy people and since my county is majority white, its a white trash county

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18953 on: November 26, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not worried about ugly white people, I am an ugly white person. I'm talking about trashy people and since my county is majority white, its a white trash county

Sounds like meth has taken over your town too?

Gentleman ninja warlock

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18954 on: November 26, 2017, 08:19:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sounds like meth has taken over your town too?

More like Heroin

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #18955 on: November 26, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »
Some bowl ripper dude was tryin to fight me cause I was smoking cigs lland littering them.
if you were littering then you deserve it!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #18956 on: November 26, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »
Have you tried throwing your feces at him to establish dominance?

Nallid

• Rep: -14
« Reply #18957 on: November 26, 2017, 06:47:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Have you tried throwing your feces at him to establish dominance?
Just shit in his bowl.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18958 on: November 29, 2017, 10:19:21 AM »
Our local radio station's playlist (Fort Frances, ON) seems designed to make me wanna kill myself. I also want to punch the announcer.

Currently playing : Smash Mouth
Regular rotation : Cher, Bryan Adams, Biebz, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, Backstreet Boys, Rick Astley, Kings of Leon, etc.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #18959 on: November 29, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »
why does anyone still listen to the radio when you can stream literally anything you want?

i dont feel bad for you at all, important guy.