Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880820 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #18960 on: November 29, 2017, 10:27:39 AM »
Plus I secretly love half of those artists

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18961 on: November 29, 2017, 10:40:45 AM »
why does anyone still listen to the radio when you can stream literally anything you want?

i dont feel bad for you at all, important guy.
It's on at work. I'm not allowed to turn it off.
Edit : I tried =(
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:44:10 AM by ImportantGuy »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18962 on: November 29, 2017, 03:15:22 PM »
The real question is how do you feel about Bono and U2?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18963 on: November 29, 2017, 04:49:56 PM »
Our local radio station's playlist (Fort Frances, ON) seems designed to make me wanna kill myself. I also want to punch the announcer.

Currently playing : Smash Mouth
Regular rotation : Cher, Bryan Adams, Biebz, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, Backstreet Boys, Rick Astley, Kings of Leon, etc.

Lol 93.1 "the border" that host is a huge fucktard

Jimmy the janitor though hehehhe
Gentleman ninja warlock

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18964 on: November 29, 2017, 06:21:15 PM »
I chose the name "ImportantGuy" and felt that he was the perfect visual representation.

Mehhhh, he's better than Jimmy Hollywood at least. I thought they were the same guy for a while.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18965 on: November 29, 2017, 06:33:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I chose the name "ImportantGuy" and felt that he was the perfect visual representation.

Expand Quote

[close]
Mehhhh, he's better than Jimmy Hollywood at least. I thought they were the same guy for a while.

Is Jimmy Hollywood even on there now? Probably spent half the towns budget getting that asshole on there
Gentleman ninja warlock

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18966 on: November 29, 2017, 09:25:00 PM »
gained some lbs .. ive been doin this thing i notice fat guys do where they tug at the bottom of their t shirt cuz it's too tight
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #18967 on: November 29, 2017, 10:49:41 PM »
Choadweckweck keeps hinting that he fucked my mom.  I'm worried this might be true. But more worried he might try and fuck my dad.  Just pleasssee don't fuck my dad!!

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #18968 on: November 30, 2017, 03:28:48 AM »
gained some lbs .. ive been doin this thing i notice fat guys do where they tug at the bottom of their t shirt cuz it's too tight
I read this as you gaining some irritable bowel syndrome. Which will also make you tug at articles of clothing.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

chodekaka

« Reply #18969 on: November 30, 2017, 06:11:07 AM »
Choadweckweck keeps hinting that he fucked my mom.  I'm worried this might be true. But more worried he might try and fuck my dad.  Just pleasssee don't fuck my dad!!
Don’t you have two dads? If not then I can’t remember which one I’ve been with already.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18970 on: November 30, 2017, 06:30:06 AM »
chode is pencil confirmed
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

chodekaka

« Reply #18971 on: November 30, 2017, 07:03:17 AM »
What does that even mean

shark tits

« Reply #18972 on: November 30, 2017, 07:14:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What does that even mean
pencil was a poster here who fucked a whole family.
in increments, not all at once.

chodekaka

« Reply #18973 on: November 30, 2017, 07:16:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What does that even mean
[close]
Okay I’m cool with that. Accurate.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #18974 on: November 30, 2017, 08:22:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What does that even mean
[close]
[close]
Okay I’m cool with that. Accurate.

Choad will get his wienerflap discharge on my whole family?  O god the humiliation...

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18975 on: November 30, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
 Fuck you if you quit skating and then come back to it when you hear a parks getting designed. You show up to the all the meetings and get on the committee trying to get you're bowl built. -fuck you to death if you're reading. Worst humans ever.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

jomeara1

« Reply #18976 on: December 01, 2017, 02:19:31 PM »
A good friend of mine was found dead in his bed a few days ago...drugs fucking suck.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18977 on: December 01, 2017, 03:05:33 PM »
^I'm sorry to read this. Definitely puts whatever dumb shit I was about to post into perspective. My condolences.

It sucks that not everybody can find a healthy way to do drugs. As somebody who definitely enjoys dabbling every now and again, I'm thankful that I've always been able to maintain good relationships, hold down jobs, etc. It's all very fragile.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:14:34 PM by ImportantGuy »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18978 on: December 01, 2017, 04:53:05 PM »
^I'm sorry to read this. Definitely puts whatever dumb shit I was about to post into perspective. My condolences.

It sucks that not everybody can find a healthy way to do drugs. As somebody who definitely enjoys dabbling every now and again, I'm thankful that I've always been able to maintain good relationships, hold down jobs, etc. It's all very fragile.

I highly doubt it that his friend died of weed you dumb fucking fuck

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18979 on: December 01, 2017, 04:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Huh? Where did I ever say or imply that he did?

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #18980 on: December 01, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
RIP to tha end life, we coming too.

I fucks with drugs now, opiates nahh, instant death-side effect, I ruin my life but let me live till I die, play it smart.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18981 on: December 01, 2017, 05:11:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Why would you brag that you have a "healthy" relationship with drugs but really you only smoke weed. Like you are trying to say why can't everyone be like me but you don't do actual drugs and are literally bragging to the dude who just lost a friend by saying "hey but notice me". Again, shut the fuck up you dumb fuck, you don't have to post every fucking thought thats in your head

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18982 on: December 01, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »
Why would you brag that you have a "healthy" relationship with drugs but really you only smoke weed. Like you are trying to say why can't everyone be like me but you don't do actual drugs and are literally bragging to the dude who just lost a friend by saying "hey but notice me". Again, shut the fuck up you dumb fuck, you don't have to post every fucking thought thats in your head
Who are you?
Edit : I don't know his friend, and cannot really say something other than ''my condolences''. I thought having a discussion about the subject at hand, drugs, would be a good idea.

As for my own consumption : once again, who are you? I don't know you, and you don't know me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:19:44 PM by ImportantGuy »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18983 on: December 01, 2017, 05:27:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Who are you?
Edit : I don't know his friend, and cannot really say something other than ''my condolences''. I thought having a discussion about the subject at hand, drugs, would be a good idea.

As for my own consumption : once again, who are you? I don't know you, and you don't know me.

Then just say that you fucking idiot.

Thats my last post you, I'm not gonna derail shit

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18984 on: December 01, 2017, 05:28:42 PM »

You're a fucking idiot Tobey.
Edit : I also am not one to enjoy derailing shit. Let us go in peace.

jomeara1

« Reply #18985 on: December 01, 2017, 05:38:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Nahh I wasn't reading it like that.  But thanks Important Guy I appreciate it.  Lets all just be cool lol.  It's unfortunate, but it is what it is and the only thing to do is accept it at this point.  What's really fucked about this whole thing though is that the person he was doing drugs with apparently panicked and bailed on him when he OD instead of calling for help and now the cops are looking for that person.  Some people don't realize that when someone is ODing you can call 911 and by law they can't charge you (at least in NJ, not sure how it is in other states).  Cops could've came and hit him with Narcan.  Not saying it definitely would've worked but the fact that he didn't even get that chance really bums me out hard.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18986 on: December 01, 2017, 06:27:33 PM »
Tobey you are some fucking piss and vinegar man. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18987 on: December 01, 2017, 06:39:07 PM »

Let me know when you lose some friends or ever experienced addiction yourself and some idiot says why can't they just be like me who has a good relationship with drugs but they don't do actual drugs

ImportantGuy

« Reply #18988 on: December 01, 2017, 06:47:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Let me know when you lose some friends or ever experienced addiction yourself and some idiot says why can't they just be like me who has a good relationship with drugs but they don't do actual drugs
Tobey, When did I ever claim to know anything about you? You make weird assumptions.

Nallid

• Rep: -14
« Reply #18989 on: December 01, 2017, 08:46:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What does that even mean
[close]
Pencil just had a kid, saw it on insta.