Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 981164 times)

bawtawd5

• Rep: 5
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19200 on: December 01, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
RIP to tha end life, we coming too.

I fucks with drugs now, opiates nahh, instant death-side effect, I ruin my life but let me live till I die, play it smart.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #19201 on: December 01, 2017, 05:11:30 PM »
^I'm sorry to read this. Definitely puts whatever dumb shit I was about to post into perspective. My condolences.

It sucks that not everybody can find a healthy way to do drugs. As somebody who definitely enjoys dabbling every now and again, I'm thankful that I've always been able to maintain good relationships, hold down jobs, etc. It's all very fragile.

I highly doubt it that his friend died of weed you dumb fucking fuck
Huh? Where did I ever say or imply that he did?

Why would you brag that you have a "healthy" relationship with drugs but really you only smoke weed. Like you are trying to say why can't everyone be like me but you don't do actual drugs and are literally bragging to the dude who just lost a friend by saying "hey but notice me". Again, shut the fuck up you dumb fuck, you don't have to post every fucking thought thats in your head

ImportantGuy

« Reply #19202 on: December 01, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »
Why would you brag that you have a "healthy" relationship with drugs but really you only smoke weed. Like you are trying to say why can't everyone be like me but you don't do actual drugs and are literally bragging to the dude who just lost a friend by saying "hey but notice me". Again, shut the fuck up you dumb fuck, you don't have to post every fucking thought thats in your head
Who are you?
Edit : I don't know his friend, and cannot really say something other than ''my condolences''. I thought having a discussion about the subject at hand, drugs, would be a good idea.

As for my own consumption : once again, who are you? I don't know you, and you don't know me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:19:44 PM by ImportantGuy »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19203 on: December 01, 2017, 05:27:29 PM »
Who are you?
Edit : I don't know his friend, and cannot really say something other than ''my condolences''. I thought having a discussion about the subject at hand, drugs, would be a good idea.

As for my own consumption : once again, who are you? I don't know you, and you don't know me.

Then just say that you fucking idiot.

Thats my last post you, I'm not gonna derail shit

ImportantGuy

« Reply #19204 on: December 01, 2017, 05:28:42 PM »
^I'm sorry to read this. Definitely puts whatever dumb shit I was about to post into perspective. My condolences.

It sucks that not everybody can find a healthy way to do drugs. As somebody who definitely enjoys dabbling every now and again, I'm thankful that I've always been able to maintain good relationships, hold down jobs, etc. It's all very fragile.
You're a fucking idiot Tobey.
Edit : I also am not one to enjoy derailing shit. Let us go in peace.

Johnny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -33
« Reply #19205 on: December 01, 2017, 05:38:03 PM »

I highly doubt it that his friend died of weed you dumb fucking fuck
Huh? Where did I ever say or imply that he did?

Nahh I wasn't reading it like that.  But thanks Important Guy I appreciate it.  Lets all just be cool lol.  It's unfortunate, but it is what it is and the only thing to do is accept it at this point.  What's really fucked about this whole thing though is that the person he was doing drugs with apparently panicked and bailed on him when he OD instead of calling for help and now the cops are looking for that person.  Some people don't realize that when someone is ODing you can call 911 and by law they can't charge you (at least in NJ, not sure how it is in other states).  Cops could've came and hit him with Narcan.  Not saying it definitely would've worked but the fact that he didn't even get that chance really bums me out hard.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
« Reply #19206 on: December 01, 2017, 06:27:33 PM »
Tobey you are some fucking piss and vinegar man. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19207 on: December 01, 2017, 06:39:07 PM »

Let me know when you lose some friends or ever experienced addiction yourself and some idiot says why can't they just be like me who has a good relationship with drugs but they don't do actual drugs

ImportantGuy

« Reply #19208 on: December 01, 2017, 06:47:53 PM »

Let me know when you lose some friends or ever experienced addiction yourself and some idiot says why can't they just be like me who has a good relationship with drugs but they don't do actual drugs
Tobey, When did I ever claim to know anything about you? You make weird assumptions.

Nallid

• Rep: 1
« Reply #19209 on: December 01, 2017, 08:46:42 PM »
chode is pencil confirmed
What does that even mean
pencil was a poster here who fucked a whole family.
in increments, not all at once.
Pencil just had a kid, saw it on insta.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19210 on: December 02, 2017, 06:01:55 AM »

Right that makes sense, thanks for explaining.   Sorry about your friend being gone man, I haven't lost anyone yet, I def was addicted to heroin for 2 or 3 years tho.  Stupidest drug prolly.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #19211 on: December 02, 2017, 07:59:27 AM »
I didn't mean to offend or be insensitive. I'm sorry. I realize that what I said could be understood as a "brag", but I was just stating that I'm thankful to be lucky. I have nothing to do with it. It's pure luck.

Tobey, you gotta realize that addiction and loss are universal pains. You don't get to say who's allowed to speak about them, and how.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19212 on: December 02, 2017, 08:26:20 AM »
I didn't mean to offend or be insensitive. I'm sorry. I realize that what I said could be understood as a "brag", but I was just stating that I'm thankful to be lucky. I have nothing to do with it. It's pure luck.

Tobey, you gotta realize that addiction and loss are universal pains. You don't get to say who's allowed to speak about them, and how.

But you didn't experience a lost? You literally were just like oh that sucks for you johnny but im so good with drugs and saying why can't everyone else be like you. The thing is though you don't do actual drugs, you just post constantly to get attention. You're a fucking idiot. Stop posting to me

ImportantGuy

« Reply #19213 on: December 02, 2017, 01:01:05 PM »
But you didn't experience a lost? You literally were just like oh that sucks for you johnny but im so good with drugs and saying why can't everyone else be like you. The thing is though you don't do actual drugs, you just post constantly to get attention. You're a fucking idiot. Stop posting to me
Unbelievable. Yes, I've experienced loss. Yes, I've done ''actual'' drugs. Will you allow me to express myself freely without calling me a fucking idiot and a dumb fucking fuck? I offered sincere condolences which you literally skipped over. That wasn't enough. I clarified that I'm not bragging about being lucky. Luck is luck and it's out of my control. Still an asshole. I'm jumping through hoops to make things right with a stranger sitting behind a screen who claims to know me and what I've been through. I'm still trying to figure out why.

Also, if you really didn't want to deal with my all-too-frequent, attention-whoring, pseudo-philosophical bullshit dime-store-anarchist posts, all you'd have to do is click the ignore button. Yes, I post often and for attention. I want to thank you for giving me yours so generously these last two days. You must be on SLAP to not have your opinions heard? Super core.

Before umad chimes in : Yes, I'm mad, and so I lost. Fuck you Tobey. You strike me as a deeply miserable bastard. With that said, I do hope we can work this out and I will keep posting all over your face whenever I feel the need to so. 

Edit : Sorry Johnny
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:02:41 PM by ImportantGuy »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
« Reply #19214 on: December 02, 2017, 01:28:11 PM »
I got this gnarly ingrown hair in my nostril and it's bugging the shit out of me, can't even touch my nose without it hurting

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19215 on: December 02, 2017, 04:31:19 PM »
Important guy if you are reading this its no big deal. This is SLAP, people talk shit. I wasn't angry at you, you just said stupid shit and I called you an idiot. Learn from it, learn that you don't have to post every thought. If you live on SLAP and actually have these people getting under your skin with dumb insults then just take a break. This shit isn't real life, its a bunch of dudes who skate (or used to) just talking dumb shit. Don't worry about reps, don't take these people seriously and just have fun

Disclaimer: I have met super rad people on here and some of us are social media friends, just ease into the pool. You don't dive head first in the shallow end

Lobo

• Rep: 3
  • Skate and die !
« Reply #19216 on: December 02, 2017, 06:11:12 PM »
ate two packs of jaffa`s with ice cream and a whole jar of fucking crunchy peanutt butter,not stoked on stomach pain!
munchies are a bitch

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19217 on: December 03, 2017, 06:59:04 AM »
ate two packs of jaffa`s with ice cream and a whole jar of fucking crunchy peanutt butter,not stoked on stomach pain!
munchies are a bitch

Jay boy was big too and surfed backdoor pipe with his fat gut.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19218 on: December 03, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »
I was skating an empty parking lot and this concerned citizen parked directly in front of my favorite parking block mid sesssion, slappy Sunday cut short :'(

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 64
« Reply #19219 on: December 05, 2017, 04:45:56 PM »
One of my best friends of 10 years was murdered over the weekend. Stray bullet hit him as he and another friend of ours were leaving a club near the midtown area of Memphis.
I have yet to let it out, but itís killing me on the inside. He didnít deserve this shit at all.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -405
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19220 on: December 05, 2017, 06:26:47 PM »
that sucks mate
#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
  • USA
« Reply #19221 on: December 05, 2017, 07:35:12 PM »
One of my best friends of 10 years was murdered over the weekend. Stray bullet hit him as he and another friend of ours were leaving a club near the midtown area of Memphis.
I have yet to let it out, but itís killing me on the inside. He didnít deserve this shit at all.

Damn dude, that is some shit. Rally in happiness of his life and the good times, crack one and take a push. Condolences.

Anyone who's got their nose in the environmental news saw what was announced today. The courts are going to fight it, I'm signing petitions all over the internet. I'm headed to Utah in the spring once the weather mellows out. I'm not stoked I'm going their in haste. I'm going because if tides flow as tides flow, no one's going out there.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 591
« Reply #19222 on: December 05, 2017, 08:01:02 PM »

I'm really sorry to hear this. I had a similar experience a few years ago. I don't have any advice for you but feel all the feelings however you think you need to feel them. Not by drinking though.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19223 on: December 06, 2017, 07:45:22 AM »

Damn dude, that is some shit. Rally in happiness of his life and the good times, crack one and take a push. Condolences.

Anyone who's got their nose in the environmental news saw what was announced today. The courts are going to fight it, I'm signing petitions all over the internet. I'm headed to Utah in the spring once the weather mellows out. I'm not stoked I'm going their in haste. I'm going because if tides flow as tides flow, no one's going out there.

this and there was news yesterday that some company wants to put what could be the country's largest coal belching steel mill in the middle of my state. they still havent fixed the water in flint and now they want to say "fuck you" to the air.

we live in a time where we have so much amazing technology and resources that we could make the world such a great place, but we never will. i dont normally get caught up in any of this shit, but i left work yesterday feeling really bummed that people in power get to do whatever the fuck they want and they never give a shit about any of the negative effects of their actions. i know its been that way forever, its just a bummer.

layzieyez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #19224 on: December 06, 2017, 10:45:37 AM »
I got a shinner. Again. Didn't get my trick, but it's starting to make sense and I'm stoked that I might learn a completely new trick for once in a long ass time instead of trying to relearn one of the many I lost.
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #19225 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:43 PM »
The consulting gig I've been working is not getting funded past the new year.  Just found out today.  The client was super happy with our work, just no budget.  Completely out of the blue. 

Time to dust off the old resume.  The holidays are a terrible time to be looking for work.  People are out of the office, no one's interviewing, etc.  Got a kid coming any day now too.  So stressed.   

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -161
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #19226 on: December 07, 2017, 08:28:46 AM »
Got on Spankbang this morning just to find out that August Ames committee suicide and died at 23 years old.

I couldnít even get that nut off Iím all sad n shit. RIP

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
  • forever standing atop a precipice of piss
« Reply #19227 on: December 07, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »
Got on Spankbang this morning just to find out that August Ames committee suicide and died at 23 years old.

There there! I still pay tribute to Amber Rayne. I figure itís the only proper way to pay my respects.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #19228 on: December 07, 2017, 10:40:13 AM »
good news is there's 270 new vids in the vintage category

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19229 on: December 07, 2017, 08:43:53 PM »

Damn man RIP to her, 23 is way too young