Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880822 times)

shitdick22

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19560 on: April 11, 2018, 11:49:07 AM »
Anyone got any experience with hip labral tears? My shit didn't tear enough to need surgery and I've been doing pt for the past 3 weeks to try to restrengthen it but it feels like i'm not making any progress.  Haven't skated in nearly 2 months and i'm stuck at school with no car and jack shit to do. If anyone's got any advice for anything else that'll help please hmu.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 11:52:13 AM by shitdick22 »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19561 on: April 11, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »
Have you tried thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stem cells?

MC3

• Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #19562 on: April 11, 2018, 12:48:10 PM »
My dog passed away this morning, and I'm bummed.

But seeing someone's wife is going through chemo puts it all in perspective
(Cool Trick GIF)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19563 on: April 11, 2018, 01:28:49 PM »
15 months pregnant??? Is she an alien?

that was the joke. she was massive. like "how is she walking" pregnant.
im not good at being funny.

sorry about your dog, man. thats never an easy thing to deal with.

calvinsdream

« Reply #19564 on: April 11, 2018, 02:33:53 PM »

Same thing happened to me when I posted about my cat passing.

jomeara1

« Reply #19565 on: April 11, 2018, 04:44:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If she does it again wonder aloud if you're in the right job and everyone's assholes will slam shut at the idea of being out two designers at the same time.

Or I guess you could even do it now. Ask whoever is between you and her if there's an issue (in a "is there going to be a fuckin problem?" way) and it'll probably be dealt with by end of business.
[close]

my boss is off making africa a better place until next tuesday and thats when this project needs to be done by. nothing i can do until then.
[close]

Then hopefully she drowns in her own shit in a way that you can fix later and then treat her like a person forever.
[close]

Now I'm wondering if she has a personal issue with me because of something I said about her to a coworker a few years ago. She was like 15 months pregnant and everyone around the office was pretty shocked that she hadn't left for maternity leave yet. People would talk about it and I said in a light, harmless manner that she was the most pregnant I'd ever seen anyone, privately to one of my coworkers, and that coworker told a bunch of people because they thought it was funny and it could've made it back the the lady I made the comment about. I wasn't being funny. I literally meant what I said, but I had no intention of that getting around to that many people. I'm not an asshole and I know you don't say something like that to someone face.

Fucking work, man. This is why I don't want try to make friends with people here.

It’s best not to gossip in the work place, even if you really want to, just let it pass.  You never know who could hear it and potentially tell it to ppl and things spread quickly.  It sounds like you really don’t like where you work though so I guess it doesn’t matter so much. 

bawtawd9

« Reply #19566 on: April 11, 2018, 06:18:11 PM »
Tell that hoe straight up how you feel, honesty, overpower her, become the alpha in the workplace, don't became angry because you're being treated like a beta bitch boy. Overpower her.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #19567 on: April 11, 2018, 08:13:35 PM »
  It's good to be forth right at work in a kind manner.  Get whatever off your chest immeadiatly but in a kind way. It's easier to leave work at work that way.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19568 on: April 12, 2018, 04:05:46 AM »
JB, the woman obviously want to fuck you. She's trying to deal with her burning desire to fuck you by being passive aggressive. Dress smart, wear cologne, make sure your hair is on point and act like she's not even in the room at all times.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #19569 on: April 12, 2018, 05:33:01 AM »

R.I.P. to your pup.

MC3

• Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #19570 on: April 12, 2018, 04:00:18 PM »
Thanks for the kind words for my dog, he lived a pretty long and (I'd like to think) happy life. It sucks but he was starting to suffer daily so maybe its best 
(Cool Trick GIF)

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #19571 on: April 15, 2018, 07:58:46 PM »
My living plans for next school year are suddenly in limbo because one of the four people I was living with was supposed to be B, the girl I liked and the other two people, L and P, are worried that there'd be unnecessary drama if she were bring a guy home but if they decide that I can't end up living with them then I have no clue what I'm gonna do for housing because the deadline already passed for on-campus housing and I wasn't trying to live on campus next year.

In addition, I've decided that I'm pretty much done and over trying to get into a romantic relationship with B because she's either not being truthful with me or with L. According to L, me and B being together is something that's not ever gonna happen, but when B and I talked last week about our feelings about each other, it seemed more like it wasn't a matter of if we end up together but when we end up together. Which means that the way she's talking to L about shit is totally different from the way she's talking to me about shit. I'm cool with just staying close friends but I can't deal with this conflicting information I keep getting from both sides or this fucking rollercoaster of emotions.

Finally, my roommate's been a douche to me all day because I said some stupid shit about B when I was drunk last night (albeit I did tell him I might be in love; I'm not) and he said B came into my dorm last night to make sure I wasn't dying or anything but apparently she said something to him about me but he refuses to tell me and claims that 'I shouldn't care because I'm over it'.

So basically my stress/anxiety level has shot up from about a 40 to an 85 in the span of about 14 hours.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19572 on: April 15, 2018, 08:16:09 PM »
My living plans for next school year are suddenly in limbo because one of the four people I was living with was supposed to be B, the girl I liked and the other two people, L and P, are worried that there'd be unnecessary drama if she were bring a guy home but if they decide that I can't end up living with them then I have no clue what I'm gonna do for housing because the deadline already passed for on-campus housing and I wasn't trying to live on campus next year.

In addition, I've decided that I'm pretty much done and over trying to get into a romantic relationship with B because she's either not being truthful with me or with L. According to L, me and B being together is something that's not ever gonna happen, but when B and I talked last week about our feelings about each other, it seemed more like it wasn't a matter of if we end up together but when we end up together. Which means that the way she's talking to L about shit is totally different from the way she's talking to me about shit. I'm cool with just staying close friends but I can't deal with this conflicting information I keep getting from both sides or this fucking rollercoaster of emotions.

Finally, my roommate's been a douche to me all day because I said some stupid shit about B when I was drunk last night (albeit I did tell him I might be in love; I'm not) and he said B came into my dorm last night to make sure I wasn't dying or anything but apparently she said something to him about me but he refuses to tell me and claims that 'I shouldn't care because I'm over it'.

So basically my stress/anxiety level has shot up from about a 40 to an 85 in the span of about 14 hours.

Wtf? That's crazy
Gentleman ninja warlock

bawtawd9

« Reply #19573 on: April 15, 2018, 09:37:51 PM »
She probably just doesn't like you like that dude. No matter how much you like her. Maybe she even wants to fuck L, maybes hes tryna steal. You guys are young and full of emotions. Enjoy it. Theres better girls around ever corner.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19574 on: April 15, 2018, 10:55:49 PM »
She probably just doesn't like you like that dude. No matter how much you like her. Maybe she even wants to fuck L, maybes hes tryna steal. You guys are young and full of emotions. Enjoy it. Theres better girls around ever corner.

See I'd think that if she didn't tell me to my face multiple times that she really liked me in that way (last time was a week ago). Also, L's a girl and she's got a man so that's definitely not what's going on there. It's whatever anyway, like I said, I'm done with her romantically, at least for the near future.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19575 on: April 15, 2018, 11:16:14 PM »
you're young mate, move on and find someone less flakey/ more down

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19576 on: April 15, 2018, 11:29:30 PM »
fuck, be fucked, get fucked or fuck off .. these are the only options to anything in life, planman and yet somehow youre avoiding them all

guess all that’s left is to jack off
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #19577 on: April 16, 2018, 12:03:37 AM »
my convectional oven burned out yesterday while making pizza.. thankfully was successfully able to bake the pie before it fused out
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19578 on: April 16, 2018, 12:06:54 AM »
Already on it, hung out with a cute girl today and looks like she wants to hang out again later this week  8)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19579 on: April 16, 2018, 12:14:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Already on it, hung out with a cute girl today and looks like she wants to hang out again later this week  8)
that's the spirit!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19580 on: April 16, 2018, 05:22:45 AM »
B doesn't want to hurt your feelings and she wants to keep her opinions open. That's why she's telling you it's a matter of "when". She has no intention in dating you but doesn't have the heart to tell you.

I know this because I went through that a few times when I was your age. Don't waste you time.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19581 on: April 16, 2018, 05:36:01 AM »
That girl doesn't like you and it doesn't sound like they want you to live with them because she's uncomfortable with your detective work into making her like you. She ain't gonna bang. Don't you live in Chicago? Why would you date anyone living in a city like that? I had one of the the puss-gettinest times of my life when I lived in Chicago get the fuck out of here.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #19582 on: April 16, 2018, 06:47:53 AM »
Not stoked that I'm starting to really hate Ed Templeton.

Here Come The Lame Jets

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19583 on: April 16, 2018, 08:45:24 AM »
That girl doesn't like you and it doesn't sound like they want you to live with them because she's uncomfortable with your detective work into making her like you. She ain't gonna bang. Don't you live in Chicago? Why would you date anyone living in a city like that? I had one of the the puss-gettinest times of my life when I lived in Chicago get the fuck out of here.
Nah its not like that, there's no 'detective' work or anything, I'm just fuckin confused. The reason why they're worried about me living with them is because every weekend when we get hammered I start talking about B at least once and they're worried with how I'd handle it if she ever brings a guy home. So that's partially on me. I'm just really stressed about that because I don't have any sort of plan B for where I'm gonna live next year.

Also Chicago girls are kinda whack.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 09:03:44 AM by planman »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19584 on: April 16, 2018, 09:33:09 AM »
I am doubling down on my previous statement.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19585 on: April 16, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
Fair

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19586 on: April 16, 2018, 10:47:52 AM »
B needs some dog drugs to fully express her feelings...
don't do that, it's a drunk joke^^

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #19587 on: April 16, 2018, 01:03:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Nah its not like that, there's no 'detective' work or anything, I'm just fuckin confused. The reason why they're worried about me living with them is because every weekend when we get hammered I start talking about B at least once and they're worried with how I'd handle it if she ever brings a guy home. So that's partially on me. I'm just really stressed about that because I don't have any sort of plan B for where I'm gonna live next year.

Also Chicago girls are kinda whack.

craigslist.com or go to grant and find a roommate seems like a piece of cake with all the skaters that live in Chicago  , why live somewhere where you're even questioning ?
also every Chicago girl isn't whack jus because this one stiffed ya buddy , drastic generalization that could cost ya meeting a lot of cool people . Maybe the types of chicks you dig are whack eh?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19588 on: April 17, 2018, 08:29:58 AM »
Chicago girls all have pitbulls and will suck your dick right off your body within 2 hours of learning your name don't you say those things

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #19589 on: April 17, 2018, 11:43:53 AM »
@Planman, You bring her up because your into her. Right now she seems like hot shit because you have a crush. I drunkenly do this with my roommates and have had the tendency to hit up a young lady everytime I get drunk to a certain point. While you can't immediately move on, something that got me off by a person is thinking of their bowel movements. It will pass and it sucks to accpet someone isn't into you.

Spilt guac on my scroll pad and now it's on the fritz.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.