Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1881065 times)

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19590 on: April 18, 2018, 08:22:17 AM »
Girlfind had her first chemo. Sat next to her the whole day.
She took it like a champ but is tired as hell now...

I'm currently doing the laundry and can only hope she'll pull through.

One thing that really struck me was the people on the cancer department. LOTS of depressing stuff to see, people that are clinging to life, old people, kids, babies, of all races etc.

But one thing that was obvious is that we're all equal and that people were lovely. The reaper does not care about your ethnicity, background or crimes you committed or didn't commit. when it's time he'll be at your door.

I was sitting next to this HUGE gangster looking black guy who looked really intimitading (and it's not like I'm a skinny dude...) but I was watching my iPad to kill time. He saw I was watching gravity falls and we ended up having a laugh and exchanging movie tips to each other.

That was pretty cool.

Life sucks.
But life also rules.

Hug your loved ones extra tight today.

Peace.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #19591 on: April 18, 2018, 11:57:09 AM »
I saw your name in this, DR, and wanted to say something positive. I cannot think of anything in particular but wish you and your girl the best. Stay strong.

fs overkrook

« Reply #19592 on: April 18, 2018, 12:15:05 PM »
Skateboarding in general. Skateboarding has gotten pretty whack but the purest act of riding a skateboard will live in forever!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19593 on: April 18, 2018, 02:00:56 PM »
I saw your name in this, DR, and wanted to say something positive. I cannot think of anything in particular but wish you and your girl the best. Stay strong.

Much appreciated, thank you :-)

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19594 on: April 19, 2018, 09:13:21 AM »
I tried to post yesterday but couldn't find any words that made sense...positive vibrations to you and your girl, distant rumours, here's a hendrix track i'm really into these days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-M16K6UlQg
with the power of soul, everything is possible
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:19:05 AM by the snake »

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #19595 on: April 19, 2018, 10:37:22 AM »
Yeah DR hoping for the best.

Here's a Jimi Hendrix cover that I hate:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLGlDQRYJ9M

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19596 on: April 19, 2018, 11:39:39 AM »
I tried to post yesterday but couldn't find any words that made sense...positive vibrations to you and your girl, distant rumours, here's a hendrix track i'm really into these days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-M16K6UlQg
with the power of soul, everything is possible

So so good.

Thanks!

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19597 on: April 19, 2018, 09:01:31 PM »
I don’t know why this bothers me ‘cause it’s kind of bizarre, but it annoys the fuck out of me how everyone appears out of the woodwork when the weather starts to get nice and they’re in spandex riding their bikes and doing other “spring” activities. It’s like where were you fucks all winter? At home eating microwave popcorn and watching TV? Fuck you.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19598 on: April 20, 2018, 12:43:40 PM »
I don’t know why this bothers me ‘cause it’s kind of bizarre, but it annoys the fuck out of me how everyone appears out of the woodwork when the weather starts to get nice and they’re in spandex riding their bikes and doing other “spring” activities. It’s like where were you fucks all winter? At home eating microwave popcorn and watching TV? Fuck you.

Hahaha I agree. Shit, I enjoy stuff in winter just the same, sometimes more.  I mean more nature type stuff but riding your bike on an ice road is one of the funniest things ever and it hurts like hell. But it's still fun!
Gentleman ninja warlock

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -10
« Reply #19599 on: April 21, 2018, 07:49:49 AM »
Woke up to snow again today. Still hate school. Senior design project is due soon and I cant find the motivation for anything.

jomeara1

« Reply #19600 on: April 22, 2018, 06:31:18 PM »
i met this girl and we hit it off at first. I asked her out and she said yes and seemed excited about it. Next week I called her to see if she wanted to get a drink and didn’t answer. Texted her also. No answer. I didn’t want to blow up her phone or anything so I just backed off. Later that night I went to a local bar with a few buddies and she was there with a group of people. There were a couple guys within the group but I wasn’t sure if she was with one of them. I assumed she was though.  I noticed that she saw me and then quickly looked away as if she pretended that she didn’t see me.  Yeah...I’m not stupid you fucking bitch.

EDIT: I just read your post DR.  It breaks my heart to hear that but please stay strong and think positive. Wishing you and her the best.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:07:38 PM by Johnny »

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #19601 on: April 24, 2018, 10:23:33 AM »
Day three or four now going to work on only three or so hours of sleep because apparently my body just won't let me sleep for more than three hours lately; insanity is slowly kicking in; I'm a stone throws away from pulling a total "guy who directed Kony 2012" on a street corner at this point.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #19602 on: April 24, 2018, 10:53:17 AM »
Also, the weather stripping on the bottom of my front door has been all fucked up and all sorts of bugs have been getting into my pad recently, they just crawl right in through the bottom of my door. Gonna try to replace it tonight if I get out of work early enough and can make it to the store before it closes. I have no idea how to replace it, but I'm sure I can find some how to vids on YouTube. Here's to hoping I don't fuck up my door.

SOTY

« Reply #19603 on: April 25, 2018, 07:46:32 AM »
Just sharted a little and I'm driving a borrowed car.

MaitlandPrivado

• Rep: 29
« Reply #19604 on: April 25, 2018, 09:02:37 AM »

This just made my morning a little better. For your sake I hope it has non perforated leather seats. For comedy's sake I hope it has super absorbent cloth.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19605 on: April 25, 2018, 09:13:21 AM »
I came real close to shitting myself this morning. It was a dash to the guff after walking the dog that was almost scuppered by a last minute sneeze. Made it though, sweet relief.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19606 on: April 25, 2018, 10:29:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I came real close to shitting myself this morning. It was a dash to the guff after walking the dog that was almost scuppered by a last minute sneeze. Made it though, sweet relief.

About 5 days ago my wife and I had McDonald's for the first time in years.

About 45 mins later I'm buying supplies in Canadian tire and holy fuck you never seen a guy with a bum leg run so fast for the washroom.

I left out two of the nastiest farts and totally thought I was gonna unleash right then and there. I made the washroom though, but no doubt about it. If it was occupied I would shit my pants BAD

Got home and about 2 hours later I had the shits over and over to the point I was wondering where the fuck it was all coming from lol
Gentleman ninja warlock

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #19607 on: April 25, 2018, 12:31:24 PM »
edit... i just read DR's post.  i have nothing to complain about.

best wishes dude.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:51:06 PM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19608 on: April 26, 2018, 05:26:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

About 45 mins later I'm buying supplies in Canadian tire and holy fuck you never seen a guy with a bum leg run so fast for the washroom.

I left out two of the nastiest farts and totally thought I was gonna unleash right then and there. I made the washroom though, but no doubt about it. If it was occupied I would shit my pants BAD

Got home and about 2 hours later I had the shits over and over to the point I was wondering where the fuck it was all coming from lol
Don't think it was the McD's. Even the worst bacteria takes a few hours to have you foaming up your Dickies. I've had to discard some dirty draws and the sacrificial sock out a train window after a little too much choke on a dodgy fart.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19609 on: April 26, 2018, 07:50:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Don't think it was the McD's. Even the worst bacteria takes a few hours to have you foaming up your Dickies. I've had to discard some dirty draws and the sacrificial sock out a train window after a little too much choke on a dodgy fart.

Oh it's McDonald's. My stomach/intensinal tract just won't accept highly processed foods. It reacts immediately. Same thing happens with most fast food.

I eat extremely clean though, so I think that plays a part

Like my body doesn't accept it as food
Gentleman ninja warlock

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19610 on: April 26, 2018, 08:01:23 AM »
a long time ago i had no money and didnt bring any lunch or snacks to work so i had to wait until the end of the day to cash my check before i could get something to eat. McD's was right across the street from the bank so I went straight there after cashing my check and got two burgers off the dollar menu and the second after I finished eating the second one it felt like I had a bunch of knives in my stomach. it sucked.

ill eat that shit if im on a roadtrip and theres nothing else around but i never feel good after eating McD's. The crispy chicken snack wraps are alright, but the burgers always destroy me.

bawtawd9

« Reply #19611 on: April 26, 2018, 02:33:02 PM »
I think they did cosby dirty.

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #19612 on: April 26, 2018, 05:36:15 PM »
Girlfriend and I broke up. Starting to come to terms of being an alcoholic. It was her house. I’ve been crashing with a friend in his spare room, but it still sucks. Just don’t feel at home. And having trouble to find a place to rent. Also pretty broke and need to badly get my car into the mechanic. Here’s hoping it gets better. Haha.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #19613 on: April 26, 2018, 07:22:32 PM »
Girlfriend and I broke up. Starting to come to terms of being an alcoholic. It was her house. I’ve been crashing with a friend in his spare room, but it still sucks. Just don’t feel at home. And having trouble to find a place to rent. Also pretty broke and need to badly get my car into the mechanic. Here’s hoping it gets better. Haha.

Summers coming.  You could trade the car in for a van and live in that.  -There is some shit going on with girls and vans.  If you agree to go to a guys van with him your prolly gonna be miffed if he doesn't  make a move on you.  The van is like a big net. Plus there just modern in general.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

doublesteveburger

« Reply #19614 on: April 26, 2018, 08:38:05 PM »
yeah dude there's absolutely nothing creepy about that just go for it

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #19615 on: April 26, 2018, 11:17:46 PM »
MAN FUCK NO

bawtawd9

« Reply #19616 on: April 26, 2018, 11:45:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
MAN FUCK NO
Listen I don't back rape but they did him dirty. And no matter what I always hope the person being prosecuted can beat the system.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19617 on: April 27, 2018, 07:04:03 AM »
yeah dude there's absolutely nothing creepy about that just go for it
     If you think that's creepy then your runnin a tight ass ship.  If your broke your broke ya know?
 edit. If a guy is poor and getting girls you'll hear 'creep' and all this but people bow down to the rich dudes who get play. If a girls with a rich dude people won't try to 'save' her cause they peg her as a gold digger. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 07:13:34 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19618 on: April 27, 2018, 08:53:23 AM »
Definitely take advice from one of the top five stupidest dudes on here

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal