Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880706 times)

Sad Hippo

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19770 on: June 12, 2018, 10:09:03 PM »
I feel like I'm falling apart. I was doing so well health wise, feeling great, then went on vacation last month and overdid it.  Haven't gotten back on track and I'm hurting. Could hardly push today.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #19771 on: June 13, 2018, 03:25:47 PM »
I want to kill myself but I don't want to. Skating was a good medium for that but my bodys too fucked up for it now.

I don't know what else I could do that's dangerous like that, I only like skating.

shark tits

« Reply #19772 on: June 14, 2018, 07:13:58 PM »
sorry johnny, i lost a best friend but he was across the country so it was heavy and i came home for the funeral and all that but i think it wasn't as hard as had we been hanging around leading up to it.
lost another really longtime, good friend. former roommate, pick me up of the streets and help me out, good ass dude.
then i lost a ton of street kids friends, not as long running but there's a facile intimacy of people spending all day together.
for whatever reason, none of them hit me harder than rusty. maybe cause he'd been over my house a few, 3 days before he passed.
shit fucked me up but i kicked dope behind it and i tried to be a better person [it didn't take much].
holler at me if you wanna talk but you'll grow even though you always miss your friend.

jomeara1

« Reply #19773 on: June 14, 2018, 08:36:54 PM »
sorry johnny, i lost a best friend but he was across the country so it was heavy and i came home for the funeral and all that but i think it wasn't as hard as had we been hanging around leading up to it.
lost another really longtime, good friend. former roommate, pick me up of the streets and help me out, good ass dude.
then i lost a ton of street kids friends, not as long running but there's a facile intimacy of people spending all day together.
for whatever reason, none of them hit me harder than rusty. maybe cause he'd been over my house a few, 3 days before he passed.
shit fucked me up but i kicked dope behind it and i tried to be a better person [it didn't take much].
holler at me if you wanna talk but you'll grow even though you always miss your friend.

Thanks man I appreciate it.  For some reason I find it easier to talk about things like that on here than people close to me in person.
 And I’m sorry about Rusty.  I didn’t really know him on here very well, I was still pretty new to SLAP at the time I think, but I know he was very well liked on here and in the skateboard community. I wish I could’ve gotten to know him. 

revfredmorton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -50
« Reply #19774 on: June 15, 2018, 01:21:32 AM »
I'm so over drugs but they help me so much. I just think this nigga cut in some etiz with the clam cause I just woke up in withdrawal and that shit ain't supposta happen like that. Plus this batch mad weaker.

Can't live with em can't live without em.

wut?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #19775 on: June 17, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »
Hit my head real hard again... Now the sun don't shine like it used too. 

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #19776 on: June 18, 2018, 05:15:38 AM »
Had my first experience with whiskey dick hooking up with this chick over the weekend and boy was it bad; my dick was going between semi erect to hard the whole time and I could not bust to save my life.
Got moved to the 6am-3pm shift at work, first day on that shift is today. Was on the 11am-8am shift for the past like 9 months before and it was the perfect shift, I'm just a night owl at heart. Goodbye night life. I already know I'm gonna be dragging ass for the next week or two trying to adapt to going to bed and waking up so damn early.
Oh yeah, and my dumbass also somehow misplaced 300 dollars. Luckily payday is this Friday, but still, that's 300 bucks down the drain.
EDIT: I meant to put 11am-8pm; was just rereading this post a second ago and realized I put 8am by mistake; I assure you all I was not working 21 hour shifts hah.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:56:58 PM by Noble Experiment »

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19777 on: June 18, 2018, 06:50:44 AM »
a couple months ago i did the same thing: for whatever reason i put 3 bills in my little change finger latch thing in my car .. couldn’t for the life of me remember what i did with it; was digging through garbage and all that

one day, opened that baby up (which i rarely use) and here they were .. it was glorious

i hope it works out for you too
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #19778 on: June 19, 2018, 10:37:41 AM »
My beautiful blue aryan eyes can't handle this sun I'm about to stay inside until fall.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #19779 on: June 19, 2018, 09:48:55 PM »
my ankle is still fucked and i won't get xrayed until the first week of july, kinda sketched to be going to work on it because i don't know if it's fractured or not.

then today my neighbors pregnant cat attacked my dog and so to avoid injury to my dog i grab the cat up and threw it like a frisbee. it bit the fuck out of my thumb and scratched me everywhere, at least my dog is fine
even the steven

Sad Hippo

« Reply #19780 on: June 19, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »
Felt like I was coming down with something Sunday night, woke up feeling like shit yesterday. Today’s even worse. I was just sick a month ago too.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19781 on: June 20, 2018, 05:09:26 AM »
Felt like I was coming down with something Sunday night, woke up feeling like shit yesterday. Today’s even worse. I was just sick a month ago too.

its been snowing cottonwood where i live and im just now getting over my allergies. fuck being sick in the summer.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #19782 on: June 20, 2018, 05:48:16 AM »
Update on my girlfriend battling cancer.
My girl had stomach issues and went to the hospital, she was terrified that it would be another tumor they missed etc. Turned out to be a stomach inflammation, true, that hurts but it's also easily curable.

We got the results back of her MRI and that was pretty good, since the tumor has shrunken quite a bit.
Results of her PET scan for the tumors on the lymphoid glands were almost clear.

She did a great job.

on the 9th of july her uterus will be removed. That will be tough.
Mentally as well :(

once again, thanks for the support to all.

jomeara1

« Reply #19783 on: June 20, 2018, 06:43:38 AM »
My girl had stomach issues and went to the hospital, she was terrified that it would be another tumor they missed etc. Turned out to be a stomach inflammation, true, that hurts but it's also easily curable.

We got the results back of her MRI and that was pretty good, since the tumor has shrunken quite a bit.
Results of her PET scan for the tumors on the lymphoid glands were almost clear.

She did a great job.

Aside from the uterus stuff,  that’s wonderful news.  Everything will be alright. One step at a time.

morningcommute

« Reply #19784 on: June 20, 2018, 12:27:52 PM »
I tried to jerk off in the shower before work yesterday but I couldn't maintain an erection because i couldnt stop thinking about how disgusted i am by fucking fat smug suzie from the office's shitty attitude.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #19785 on: June 20, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote

She did a great job.

[close]

Aside from the uterus stuff,  that’s wonderful news.  Everything will be alright. One step at a time.

Stoked on this! Hopefully everything goes well!

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #19786 on: June 20, 2018, 01:43:03 PM »

She did a great job.

I don't think I've really addressed it before for some reason, or at least not in a while, but I think of you guys' situation literally every time I get on SLAP. good to hear nothing but (relatively) good news with every update so far. definitely sending you best wishes, mine and on the behalf of everybody else who reads your posts and don't get to reply, I'm sure there's quite a few like me. sorry to hear about the uterus removal, but whatever is necessary; the most important thing is that you'll both make it.

also sending thoughts to Mystical Leader and Paco Supreme as I can totally relate, I happen to be in you guys' respective situations right now, simultaneously. talk about a fucking mess. we'll be alright in the end.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:46:02 PM by silhouette »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #19787 on: June 21, 2018, 02:14:37 AM »
thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #19788 on: June 21, 2018, 11:29:48 AM »
It's raining all day in Chicago today. Some Go Skate Day.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #19789 on: June 23, 2018, 11:14:39 AM »
Vinnie Paul died. Fucking terrible.

Rest in peace.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

jomeara1

« Reply #19790 on: June 23, 2018, 06:20:01 PM »
Vinnie Paul died. Fucking terrible.

Rest in peace.

One of my favorite drummers. RIP

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #19791 on: June 23, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
I've recently developed scalp psoriasis and its the fucking worst!!! Prior to that I found out I had eczema when i was about 18 but it never effected my scalp and it was manageable. I've been trying over the counter remedies and all these natural DIY stuff that's online but nothing works. Going to see the doctor in a week to get something prescribed that will hopefully help more.

shark tits

« Reply #19792 on: June 23, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »
I've recently developed scalp psoriasis and its the fucking worst!!! Prior to that I found out I had eczema when i was about 18 but it never effected my scalp and it was manageable. I've been trying over the counter remedies and all these natural DIY stuff that's online but nothing works. Going to see the doctor in a week to get something prescribed that will hopefully help more.
have you tried coconut grease? i get ashy and since i've rubbed that on my face it's a little shiny but not flaky.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #19793 on: June 23, 2018, 07:26:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
have you tried coconut grease? i get ashy and since i've rubbed that on my face it's a little shiny but not flaky.

Ive been using coconut oil, I even spent 90 bucks to buy a charcoal/tea tea oil scalp shampoo and treatment at sephora and although it did help its only a few oz in each bottle and don't feel like spending 90 bucks every week or so. Hopefully a dermatologist can prescribe something strong you cant buy over the counter that can treat it better. Its like with eczema how none of the over the counter shit works, you need that prescribed ointment that heals it right away when you start flaring up.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #19794 on: June 23, 2018, 07:36:09 PM »
There's a parking lot I skate across the street from my apt in the back of some buildings where nobody really drives or parks. It's like a football field long n has a good slappy curb, rough walls to ride, and a shitty manual pad sprinkled around there and that's pretty much it. Sadly enough it's my default place to go if there's nowhere else. Been warming up there/flat rail/flatground sessions for the past 9 years for hours and nobody has said one word ever to me negatively(always positive stuff). Even cops and the patrol are cool with me there on many occasions.

Haven't rode the board as often in the past couple months so decided to take the flat rail there today to see what a tipsy middle aged dude could have fun with. Got warmed up pretty good when some asshole (owner of one of the stores) comes around the corner like a race track. Always place the rail over to the side just so people could drive by but someone else was comin through from the other direction which made him brake suddenly in front of it then wait for the other car to pass to go around it. I laughed out loud, then after a couple moves guy without saying any words starts taking pictures of my rail with his phone n walked away.

Third rate cop pulls up shorty thereafter and basically told him I help keep the riff raff outta here, owner should talk to me like a man (Usually leave after one more try) n should open his eyes and have some patience in a parking lot of all places. Security guy was telling me that the owner was "pussyfied" and went off on a tangent or the next 5 or so minutes how everybody nowadays is a vagina an doesn't wanna deal with things by themselves.

He's yelling this to me as owner was walkin within earshot had to have heard 'officer' callin him a poosey. Smirked at the dude n gave him a thumbs up as he went by. Told Barney Fife I was gonna grind the rail, do a trick n I'm out which I did. After puttin rail in the garage I was fueled to skate by this vagina, went on to skate the area I was around minus flat bar and won skateboarding for the time being.

Like I said, place has been my little shit warm up/session spot for close to ten years, I'll still go there don't get me wrong but thinking this might be the beginning of the end as far as learning/relearning flat rail manuvers there.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #19795 on: June 23, 2018, 09:00:27 PM »

I empathize, man. I developed the same thing out of the blue just a few years ago (I'm 28), and I haven't found anything that really does the trick...but then again I can't help but scratch at it, so I'm sure that's not helping.
I have thick, wiry, kinky, shitty hair anyway, so I buzz my head pretty frequently, and that's the only thing that clears up the psoriasis without fail. If you can afford to part with your hair, I recommend it! Your shitty scalp will be on display for a few days, but it clears up quick.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #19796 on: June 24, 2018, 07:45:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I empathize, man. I developed the same thing out of the blue just a few years ago (I'm 28), and I haven't found anything that really does the trick...but then again I can't help but scratch at it, so I'm sure that's not helping.
I have thick, wiry, kinky, shitty hair anyway, so I buzz my head pretty frequently, and that's the only thing that clears up the psoriasis without fail. If you can afford to part with your hair, I recommend it! Your shitty scalp will be on display for a few days, but it clears up quick.

look this up: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis

I used to have something similar to what you're describing for fucking years from wearing hats too frequently and sweating in them while skating, that shit was the worst. whatever you do and regardless of good it may feel, take my word: don't scratch it. if it's fungus and not bacterial, it might get under your nails and start infecting other hairy parts of your body you may touch from there (armpits, crotch, face etc... no area is safe). stop wearing hats for a while, wash your hair with soft shampoo (ie. baby shampoo), tea tree oil and coconut grease will work, and get some kind of non-cortisone-based antifungal shampoo (as cortisone will actually make things worse) to apply once or twice a week. whatever you do, refrain from touching or irritating your scalp and eventually it will start getting milder and milder till it goes away for the most part. stress and fatigue also play a huge role in occasional outbursts of that shit, so take it easy. also take care of your liver by reducing your intake of alcohol and cheese.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 07:49:52 AM by silhouette »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19797 on: June 24, 2018, 08:19:14 AM »
Get your doctor to prescribe selenium sulfate shampoo. I had the same thing a few years ago and tried every over the counter product they had and this stuff works great.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #19798 on: June 24, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »

I have that, really bad. it came on when I had super long hair so it was easy to hide. I buzzed my head last year and it went from full on scabs and skin flakes from my crown to my eyebrow, to literally nothing in less than 2 weeks. its crazy what sun and fresh air will do for your psoriasis. other than that I highly reccomend trying to get a script for Bethamethasone valerate, its a liquid scalp application that i put on just before bed and it sorts any lingering shit out. I though I was fucked with Psoriasis but now at worst it looks like i have a slighty sunburnt head haha.

good luck dude!

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #19799 on: June 24, 2018, 03:03:31 PM »
Wow! Thanks for all the info guys  :-* I didn’t think anyone else here would have this in common. I actually had a buzzed head for years until recently I decided to grow my hair. When my hair was buzzed I had a few spots that seemed just like eczema so I applied triamcinolone acetonide 1% that is precisrbed for my eczema and it would go away almost instantly. Now with a full head of hair you can’t really apply that stuff so easy through the hair. I’m trying to avoid parting ways with my hair so I’m hoping the prescribed shampoo will help. I could definitely cut back on the beer a bit. If at that point nothing helps I’ll go ahead and buzz my hair. Thanks again guys, good stuff!