Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880859 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19860 on: July 10, 2018, 05:26:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Scientists should put your brain in a jar and then throw that jar in the ocean. Today.
[close]
you should jump in that ocean too, when's the last time you swam? most boring dude on here, always w/ a criticism. do you actually like anything besides that corny dungeons and dragons show and weed?
you're the brad staba of the message board.

I swam yesterday in my pool at my house that my parents don't own and doesn't belong to someone I met in an abandoned warehouse. I like skateboarding and dogs in addition to the smash hit Game of Thrones and weed. Do you like anything besides heroin, being too dumb to realize you're racist, missing teeth, being a living fart, and becoming a meme when your box of bees kills you?

and I guess I'd say you were Greg Meyers but people gave a fuck about him for a minute.

shark tits

« Reply #19861 on: July 10, 2018, 05:53:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Scientists should put your brain in a jar and then throw that jar in the ocean. Today.
[close]
you should jump in that ocean too, when's the last time you swam? most boring dude on here, always w/ a criticism. do you actually like anything besides that corny dungeons and dragons show and weed?
[close]

I swam yesterday in my pool at my house that my parents don't own and doesn't belong to someone I met in an abandoned warehouse. I like skateboarding and dogs in addition to the smash hit Game of Thrones and weed. Do you like anything besides heroin, being too dumb to realize you're racist, missing teeth, being a living fart, and becoming a meme when your box of bees kills you?

and I guess I'd say you were Greg Meyers but people gave a fuck about him for a minute.
i take it all back, you're not boring at all.

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19862 on: July 10, 2018, 06:41:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

To have and to hold, until death do us part.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19863 on: July 10, 2018, 06:47:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
i take it all back, you're not boring at all.

Of course you do

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19864 on: July 10, 2018, 07:17:19 PM »
get a room guys <3

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #19865 on: July 10, 2018, 07:42:57 PM »
get a room guys <3

I_smell_my_own_shit_for_brains_all_the_time: the love child.

EDIT -

https://youtu.be/sJmqYrj4V-o
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:45:13 PM by silhouette »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19866 on: July 10, 2018, 07:45:52 PM »
I think the ledge I’ve been skating the last few months has turned into a bust and I think I know the exact moment it happened. I was skating it last week and there was a small white van parked nearby. I got weird vibes from the driver who sat there for a long time. Soon after he left a security guard walked toward me so I skated away and he was watching me. After he left I skated it some more and he came back, so I left again. I went back to it this week and after a while a security car rolled up so I left. I watched from a distance and the car parked right in front of the ledge and they sat there for about 10 minutes. Not stoked because I’d had no problems till last week. I lacquered and waxed the shit out of that ledge too to get it started. It is really nicely broken in now. All that might have been ruined by some do-gooder. But I’ll have to go back and skate it and find out for sure. At worst, they’ll probably kick me out, unless they’re those aggro security guards who get batshit over skaters.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19867 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
get a room guys <3
[close]

I_smell_my_own_shit_for_brains_all_the_time: the love child.

EDIT -

https://youtu.be/sJmqYrj4V-o

hahaha
oh how I loved Love Child as a young in

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #19868 on: July 11, 2018, 01:57:27 AM »
update:

Tumor shrunk some more from 5cm (!!!) where we started with, to 0,5 cm yesterday which is insane.

This the last week of 'rest' (even though we're never calm, it's ALWAYS stress...) for us, sunday night we're in the hospital again and she'll be operated on monday.

hopefully it will be the last time we'll be associated with that terrible disease... :(

jomeara1

« Reply #19869 on: July 11, 2018, 06:29:43 AM »
^I hope on Monday she kicks the shit out of that disease for good and scare it away forever. 

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #19870 on: July 12, 2018, 07:08:52 AM »
I was lookin up trafficking laws in my state since meth pound cost the same as weed pound (not worth it) and this heroin shit is crazy. 4 grams of heroin is mandatory 70 months with 50k fine, and a ounce is damn 225 month mandatory with 500k fine. Insanity.

ungzilla

« Reply #19871 on: July 12, 2018, 08:01:28 AM »
in that case you should definitely post more photos of your growing setup on the internet

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #19872 on: July 12, 2018, 08:20:29 AM »
I ain't growin nothing but my brain son

Pfff holy shit, speakin of the god damn devil, my citys infested with god dam bawtawds, 2nd one in a month
https://www.deepdotweb.com/2018/07/12/raleigh-three-brothers-charged-for-manufacturing-and-distributing-xanax/

This shit is so fuckin weird, I can't even explain it all, but yeah a lot of stuff goin on in Raleigh and Houston since the beginning, been collecting forbidden knowledge for years. Feds if you wanna hire me as a investagator hit my dm's.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:30:31 AM by bawtawdinfinity »

ungzilla

« Reply #19873 on: July 12, 2018, 09:38:07 AM »
oh i thought you had leveled up and that was actually your setup, i see now

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19874 on: July 12, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
Not stoked that I now have two co-workers that love listening to Linkin Park in the office.   >:(
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #19875 on: July 13, 2018, 02:24:31 AM »
Grad school semester ends Tuesday.  Was going to Madrid and Barcelona with the wife on Wednesday morning.  My sister was even going to watch our 2 year old for the week we were gone....

Then today my appendix exploded.
Beat that.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:26:12 AM by Hypnotoad »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #19876 on: July 13, 2018, 03:44:40 AM »
i'm sleepy at work

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19877 on: July 13, 2018, 06:18:37 AM »
i'm sleepy at work

Go sit on the toilet and take a nap

jomeara1

« Reply #19878 on: July 13, 2018, 04:22:06 PM »
Expand Quote
i'm sleepy at work
[close]

Go sit on the toilet and take a nap

I’m either doing that or sitting on the toilet and lurking slap for a half hour.

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #19879 on: July 13, 2018, 07:54:26 PM »
Thieves, Thrasher KOTR, Racism, Division of thought and peoples, American Politics, Speeding assholes in rice cars, Liars, Kooks, Scooters, Sketchy People, and Users.

Is it me I find more solidarity with those that have little to nothing such as a travelling/punk community, most times if asked they will share if not give you a bigger portion than deserved, if we work together to create something awesome the reward is it came together through action, and those speak a thousand times more than words.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

shark tits

« Reply #19880 on: July 14, 2018, 06:34:37 AM »
i wrote a letter to the city councilor who ok'd the destruction of our big sister DIY and in return i got a mass text bullshit. we've got a lot of anger, idk, maybe we can turn that into a positive movement but i don't want a skate park. if we can talk them into building us some obstacles at a few locations across town, plaza life, then it's a plus. or getting sharkside to be permanent would be nice. prolly nothing good, vote out all incumbents.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #19881 on: July 14, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »
Thieves, Thrasher KOTR, Racism, Division of thought and peoples, American Politics, Speeding assholes in rice cars, Liars, Kooks, Scooters, Sketchy People, and Users.

Is it me I find more solidarity with those that have little to nothing such as a travelling/punk community, most times if asked they will share if not give you a bigger portion than deserved, if we work together to create something awesome the reward is it came together through action, and those speak a thousand times more than words.
Pot, kettle, black.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #19882 on: July 15, 2018, 04:18:48 AM »
Was supposed to go to the bar to hang out with this chick I know; was gonna leave around 11:30pm-midnight to start heading up to the bar but I nodded off around 11pm. Woke up and it was 3:30 am. What a waste of a day off.
I guess it's not too bad though because anytime I can get any sort of extra sleep these days is a good thing.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #19883 on: July 16, 2018, 12:45:19 PM »
Hurt my ass last week and fell on it again yesterday. It's swollen too, kinda got a muffintop right now lol.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:48:25 PM by Bruh Man »

coneklr

« Reply #19884 on: July 16, 2018, 12:52:45 PM »
Being the sole provider of a family of 5 and looking for work

shark tits

« Reply #19885 on: July 16, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
asked this kid i know who's mom has a farmer's market if i can get my honey on the shelves.
'my mom said you have to be a real farm'.
ok, so how the fuck do i become a real farm if nobody will treat me like one?
same question i asked the farmer's market broad last yr, at what point are you not 'buying vegetables out of your yard dude' and in fact buying from a city farm?
so it's a double edged sword all these little farmer's markets because you do get a rebate up to $40 on foodstamps so that's rad but there's all these nonproducers getting paid to sell it and it's not necessarily from the city and damn sure not for the little guy.
there's no such thing as 'organic honey' because nobody can keep track of 60,000 bees foraging so there's no distinguishing my honey from any other pure local honey.
and my bees are treatment free so if anything, my honey's better.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #19886 on: July 16, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »
Being the sole provider of a family of 5 and looking for work

Fuck I imagine that's tought pal...  :-\ Sometimes I forget and I should be pretty grateful for the stable life I have right now.

My not stoked story is not bad at all compared to yours, but I'm pretty pissed.
I did this mobile data contract this weekend totally thinking they would give me an spotify premium account included, but I was trolled and in fact they only dont count the data I spend on the spotify (which is still the free account). That doesnt help at all, I dont wanna spend +10€ on it!
Even in Portugal my data plan offered me spotify premium + all the other apps for free, etc... For a fraction of the price.
But germany has the shittiest data plans possible.
Sometimes it feels like this country only developed in 50% of the stuff and the rest is like living in medieval times, its crazy.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Sad Hippo

« Reply #19887 on: July 16, 2018, 06:43:55 PM »
Bought some trucks off a slap pal’s Depop. Were supposed to be venture 5.2s, 5.0 lows show up. Thanks for the Gold Goons dvd though, don’t remember who you were.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:56:39 PM by Sad Hippo »

methamketamine

« Reply #19888 on: July 17, 2018, 07:46:16 AM »
Existential crisis of to much slap posting made worse by making 7 posts in a day.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #19889 on: July 17, 2018, 11:47:12 AM »
Yesterday my girlfriend got operated on.
Uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes and lymph nodes in her right leg were removed.

I waited 10 hours in her room. Watched nectflix, watched some skatevideos...
Took some photo's outside...

Finally she came in drugged and on morphine. But she fought through it.
Operation went well, our dream of having a child of our own was shattered against the wall...

I thought I'd cry becaus eof that but I actually cried of joy because I could still hold her.

She's a champ and whatever the future brings will be bright.

FUCK cancer.

Seriously she doesn't deserve this... she's the best