Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880871 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19890 on: July 17, 2018, 12:51:57 PM »
Hope it works for the best, DR. Good luck.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19891 on: July 17, 2018, 01:02:34 PM »
Trump apparently is bff with Putin.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19892 on: July 18, 2018, 05:37:28 AM »
Trump apparently is bff with Putin.

really!?

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #19893 on: July 18, 2018, 07:14:43 AM »
Local bar scene is currently divided because a girl claimed she was raped by this guy. By "rape" I mean they were both blackout drunk, not dragged her somewhere rape.

I typically believe the victim because it's a traumatic event but the guy is such a pussy that Im having a hard time believing it. This girl has made it more about friends of mine not believing it than the actual rape itself. One dude already got jumped for providing screencaps of a conversation.

And to top it all off, I'm being tagged in posts from local rappers to go to their show.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19894 on: July 18, 2018, 10:30:26 AM »
read that as local rapers
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #19895 on: July 18, 2018, 07:52:27 PM »
I went to Dave & Buster's with a bunch of my coworkers tonight and now I don't know everything's just different shades of gray now

ungzilla

« Reply #19896 on: July 18, 2018, 10:04:25 PM »
of course everything looks dull after basking in the warm glow of a whack-a-mole machine

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19897 on: July 19, 2018, 05:38:28 AM »
You can drop $500 at Dave & Busters before you know it. Like a shooting range.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #19898 on: July 21, 2018, 02:23:35 AM »
I suck

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #19899 on: July 21, 2018, 07:40:46 AM »
My girl was diagnosed with PTSD. She's had a few gnarly episodes in the last couple years, one which involved her being hospitalized in the psychiatric ward for a few weeks. She maxed out her deductible for insurance, but still the insurance company is so fucking stingy on what is considered appropriate treatment/therapy. It's fucking difficult to be patient and supportive on my end, but it's pretty much nothing compared to what she's going through.
For Your Health

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19900 on: July 22, 2018, 07:28:03 AM »
Missed today's session because I was up all night shitting my brains out

jomeara1

« Reply #19901 on: July 22, 2018, 10:26:22 AM »
Missed today's session because I was up all night shitting my brains out

Shit for brains shitting his brains out.

Lol nah I feel ya man that sucks. I got a colonoscopy done a couple weeks ago and the night before I had to drink this stuff that pretty much cleans your entire system out, so I was shitting my brains out every 15 minutes pretty much the entire night.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #19902 on: July 23, 2018, 04:20:33 AM »
it kind of irks me when you have those people who never buy their own skate shit and always ask you for decks/shoes/etc. turned up at the spot recently and there was straight up 5, maybe 6 people skating old decks of mine from this year. i don't mind giving decks away to people who need them as i'd rather they be shredded than sat in my shed but when you have people who are 18+, work and don't buy their own shit it's annoying. i'm hardly billy big bucks but i work hard for what i get then you get motherfuckers bugging me for my current deck im not even done skating because i made an off handed comment about buying a new deck soon.

it ain't like a deck is even that expensive you can easily get a shop deck for £30 or something decent from an eu brand for £40 yet the dudes act like it's breaking the bank like shit how about you lay off the fucking weed for two days.

jomeara1

« Reply #19903 on: July 23, 2018, 06:05:34 AM »
it kind of irks me when you have those people who never buy their own skate shit and always ask you for decks/shoes/etc. turned up at the spot recently and there was straight up 5, maybe 6 people skating old decks of mine from this year. i don't mind giving decks away to people who need them as i'd rather they be shredded than sat in my shed but when you have people who are 18+, work and don't buy their own shit it's annoying. i'm hardly billy big bucks but i work hard for what i get then you get motherfuckers bugging me for my current deck im not even done skating because i made an off handed comment about buying a new deck soon.

it ain't like a deck is even that expensive you can easily get a shop deck for £30 or something decent from an eu brand for £40 yet the dudes act like it's breaking the bank like shit how about you lay off the fucking weed for two days.

It’s even more annoying when 18+ people ask you for stuff that are lazy and don’t work. And then they get mad when they don’t get what they want and try to make it your fault some how.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #19904 on: July 23, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
That too, in summer I tend to go through about a deck a month and recently this guys been hitting me up always around the time I get paid and get a new deck. Rest of the month I won't hear a peep but soon as it's new deck time he'll hit the DM's and ask if I'm skating and if by any chance do I have a spare deck he can have. Even worse are the dudes who want free stuff but they'll be picky over it, I tend to skate 8.5 and up and I've had the same dude as above tell me I need to size down so flip tricks will be easier when in reality it's so he can get hand me down's in his size. Come to think of it I can't recall the last time I ever seen that guy buy a new deck for himself, always just had that rep of being the hand me down guy.

I don't mind hooking people up if I know they're gonna shred it, my Politic/Scumco decks were in good condition but I just gave em to some younger homies riding some fucked up pencilled razortailed decks, bought my homie some F4's and reds for his birthday as his wheels were actual bearings covers, gave this one dude who was having a shitty time at home/had no deck my old Heroin and he's been out every other day skating and progressing real fucking quick, essentially I'd rather have my friends be out and riding decent boards and having a good time but when it gets to the point you haven't bought your own shit in years fucking sort it out.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19905 on: July 23, 2018, 07:07:45 AM »
Trump and American apathy.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19906 on: July 24, 2018, 11:16:47 PM »
Yesterday my girlfriend got operated on.
Uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes and lymph nodes in her right leg were removed.

I waited 10 hours in her room. Watched nectflix, watched some skatevideos...
Took some photo's outside...

Finally she came in drugged and on morphine. But she fought through it.
Operation went well, our dream of having a child of our own was shattered against the wall...

I thought I'd cry becaus eof that but I actually cried of joy because I could still hold her.

She's a champ and whatever the future brings will be bright.

FUCK cancer.

Seriously she doesn't deserve this... she's the best

God damn man.  I posted a page back about my ruptured appendix fucking up a trip to Spain, but I am done feeling sorry for myself after reading that.  You sound like a good partner and your relationship sounds strong.  Don’t know you, but I feel for you, and wanna give you a hug through SLAP.  Best of luck, and yes, fuck cancer.

active_shooter

« Reply #19907 on: July 25, 2018, 08:03:20 AM »
asked this kid i know who's mom has a farmer's market if i can get my honey on the shelves.
'my mom said you have to be a real farm'.
ok, so how the fuck do i become a real farm if nobody will treat me like one?
same question i asked the farmer's market broad last yr, at what point are you not 'buying vegetables out of your yard dude' and in fact buying from a city farm?
so it's a double edged sword all these little farmer's markets because you do get a rebate up to $40 on foodstamps so that's rad but there's all these nonproducers getting paid to sell it and it's not necessarily from the city and damn sure not for the little guy.
there's no such thing as 'organic honey' because nobody can keep track of 60,000 bees foraging so there's no distinguishing my honey from any other pure local honey.
and my bees are treatment free so if anything, my honey's better.
My co-worker sent me a news thing about people with an extra hustle (I hate that term, it's tired and I just want to live decently, does it have to have such dirty street connotations involved with it? I digress.) Anyway, one of the things was raising bees (is that what it's called? Probably bee keeping sounds more accurate) and this one lady quit her corporate job to keep bees and sell honey.  She was selling her honey on the internet, so that seemed viable even with all the "farm markets" abound in this area. What's a "real farm" anyway? As opposed to a fake one? Like, you gotta bale hay, have horses and goats, and milk cows at 4:30am, then you're a "real farm?" I sincerely hope that your honey takes off and is a productive venture, if nothing else to piss off the "real farm" woman.

active_shooter

« Reply #19908 on: July 25, 2018, 08:25:58 AM »
Trash all over the skatepark even with numerous trashcans all over the place. I picked up so much trash one morning an old lady asked me if I worked there. It's like, you know the city will shut this park down for this sort of thing, right? Maybe these kids don't care. The city closed the park for some bastard breaking a water fountain, so maybe they don't. And I don't even care for skateparks these days, they're too perfect, too smooth, I always feel like my boards gonna slip out from under me and any second, but to me it's the general principle of the thing. 
That, and people not putting their shopping carts back in the rack; the rack thing is literally right there. But you instead chose to leave in the parking place that I'm about to whip the Toyota into. Great.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #19909 on: July 27, 2018, 05:07:14 AM »
this girl i used to fuck years ago hit me up last night to hang out, i had her come over, she was wearing a sleevless shirt and was looking good... when she got on my bed and laid on her back she put her hands behind her head and then i saw it...

this girl must be going through some sorta dirty hippee phase cause she had some hairy ass armpits.. like enough to where you could grab and pull the hair.it was so fucked i couldnt even try to hook up with her cause its all i could think about.

she wanted to hook up i could tell but i denied it, then i was like eh fuck it i looked down at her legs and they were hairy too. so i called it a night and kicked her out.

would you guys be able to fuck a hairy girl?

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #19910 on: July 27, 2018, 05:49:55 AM »
Yea wtf
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19911 on: July 27, 2018, 06:12:39 AM »
this girl i used to fuck years ago hit me up last night to hang out, i had her come over, she was wearing a sleevless shirt and was looking good... when she got on my bed and laid on her back she put her hands behind her head and then i saw it...

this girl must be going through some sorta dirty hippee phase cause she had some hairy ass armpits.. like enough to where you could grab and pull the hair.it was so fucked i couldnt even try to hook up with her cause its all i could think about.

she wanted to hook up i could tell but i denied it, then i was like eh fuck it i looked down at her legs and they were hairy too. so i called it a night and kicked her out.

would you guys be able to fuck a hairy girl?
Yeah no problem. The pits I have zero issue with as long as there is no stench, the legs are a harder sell depending on the softness of the hair.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19912 on: July 27, 2018, 06:18:15 AM »
im hairy as fuck so i guess id be a little more lenient.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19913 on: July 27, 2018, 06:19:32 AM »
I knew a girl like that in Atlanta and I was into it with only her because she was weird and hot but had all that plus an ENORMOUS bush going on. Has to be a perfect storm.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #19914 on: July 27, 2018, 06:21:30 AM »
this wasnt stubble on her armpits, it was fucking hairy.

she use to be clean shaved everywhere, i can only assume shit is running wild in those panties nowadays. she was always a great lay and lots of fun, man art school really changes people.

shark tits

« Reply #19915 on: July 27, 2018, 06:53:19 AM »
i don't like stubble but a little hair is nice. like half inch or so, where it's soft but not too long. starts getting too long, trim it for her w/ scissors.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #19916 on: July 27, 2018, 01:30:07 PM »
the only time i ever faked an orgasm was when my friend had this chick he knew come down to my house for our halloween party to fuck me and i wasn't into it cause she was sloppy but my friend shamed me into fucking her since he set it all up, i felt i had to since he went through the trouble.

fast forward a few moments later and we're starting to get into fuck mode, i pull off her top and her titties went from firm to runny pile of mashed potatoes, they just fucking melted. i let that slide (literally) but when i took off her skirt it was full on jungle warfare. the hair was so long it had little curls, bitch looked like she glued a wig to her crotch. i humped cousin it for a bit then faked busting a nut so i could be done with it.
even the steven

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #19917 on: July 27, 2018, 02:02:39 PM »
There's a movement of sorts for women to not shave in my area, living in the strange quasi-hippy commune that is humboldt county. Personally it had come down to either get down with the jungle bush or rarely get laid.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #19918 on: July 28, 2018, 02:31:09 AM »
I broke my wrist biking.

I was ripping (there is only 1 speed, and thats full person), back wheel jammed between some cobble stone, chain popped off and my foot it the ground and I went flying. Took my entire body on my wrist and broke it clean off.
Surgery on monday. Recovery time is roughly 6 weeks.

I've never been in so much pain as when they were trying to stabilize it.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422

Irvine-Sucks.com