Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880877 times)

redhatchet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 44
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19920 on: July 29, 2018, 06:18:16 AM »
Stepped on a fucking rusty nail. First time doing so. Right through my shoe and maybe a half inch into my foot. Gonna gonget a tetanus shot. No skating on it either because it’s tender as fuck.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19921 on: July 30, 2018, 03:55:31 AM »
the only time i ever faked an orgasm was when my friend had this chick he knew come down to my house for our halloween party to fuck me and i wasn't into it cause she was sloppy but my friend shamed me into fucking her since he set it all up, i felt i had to since he went through the trouble.

fast forward a few moments later and we're starting to get into fuck mode, i pull off her top and her titties went from firm to runny pile of mashed potatoes, they just fucking melted. i let that slide (literally) but when i took off her skirt it was full on jungle warfare. the hair was so long it had little curls, bitch looked like she glued a wig to her crotch. i humped cousin it for a bit then faked busting a nut so i could be done with it.

Is your friend a pimp?

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19922 on: July 30, 2018, 12:56:30 PM »
My girlfriend got some new ugly picture frames and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I disliked them that I drilled holes into the wall for the wrong fucking orientation.

shark tits

« Reply #19923 on: July 31, 2018, 05:14:34 PM »

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #19924 on: August 01, 2018, 03:30:23 AM »
I had a flareup of anger and I think I called TNT a pussy and might have suggested that he does’nt deserve a pro shoe or board. I don’t like to feel angry unless it’s important/justified but lately i’ve been very quick to anger.

I’m not apologizing though. Fuck you Tony either speak out against abuse or forever remain a silent bitch made “pro” skater.

I apologized, when you drink and slap no one wins.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 04:37:11 PM by CrumblingInfrastructure »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #19925 on: August 02, 2018, 04:04:06 PM »
Maybe when you drink and slap

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #19926 on: August 02, 2018, 04:55:47 PM »
Maybe when you drink and slap
True, i’ve been a bit of a mess lately.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #19927 on: August 02, 2018, 05:15:06 PM »
car broke down this morning after a long night out, hungover as fuck , piss poor

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #19928 on: August 03, 2018, 03:23:42 PM »
Completing FAFSA and schools being super anal about extra stuff
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

More_Gas

« Reply #19929 on: August 03, 2018, 06:53:53 PM »
Staying late at work for some bullshit which ends up ruining your night sesh

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #19930 on: August 05, 2018, 02:44:44 PM »
My local park just got remodeled and it's pretty nice, but its always filled with insufferable drunk douchebags.
They come to the park in droves, drink, smoke, and just sit around on their bikes or on the ledges and talk endless shit to anyone that doesn't fit in. And then when they leave, the place is trashed with all the garbage they leave behind.

This is why I skate street 95% of the time, every time.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #19931 on: August 06, 2018, 06:32:15 AM »
My wife has been having gnarly anxiety/ panic attacks for 3 days now. We have been to the ER, physician care, and she went to a crisis center last night... nothing seems to be helping. I’ve been doing all I can to help her but I’m getting exhausted as well. She stayed with her mom last night so I could rest up for work.. hopefully she starts feeling better soon.
Anyone have any tips for helping someone with these attacks?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19932 on: August 06, 2018, 07:33:50 AM »
My wife has been having gnarly anxiety/ panic attacks for 3 days now. We have been to the ER, physician care, and she went to a crisis center last night... nothing seems to be helping. I’ve been doing all I can to help her but I’m getting exhausted as well. She stayed with her mom last night so I could rest up for work.. hopefully she starts feeling better soon.
Anyone have any tips for helping someone with these attacks?
My wife was having pretty gnarly anxiety on the verge of panic attacks for months and the single thing that helped her most was yoga. She was a gymnast before she blew her knee out so she got good at it quick but it really helped her with the anxiety and panic by just doing something physical. I think as a longer term plan it's a good idea.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19933 on: August 06, 2018, 09:10:42 AM »
maybe CBD, make her smoke !

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19934 on: August 06, 2018, 09:32:44 AM »

Yep , a high CBD strain with moderate levels of thc usually helps

Cbn works even better for anxiety/panic attacks

Magnesium bisglycinate works well

Benzos work instantly but the potential for addiction is very high
Gentleman ninja warlock

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #19935 on: August 06, 2018, 09:52:30 AM »
Kinda hesitant about her smoking, she had some weed brownies the night before the attacks started... she thinks the two are related

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19936 on: August 06, 2018, 10:06:01 AM »
They aren't.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19937 on: August 06, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »
or they were high THC ones, make her CBD brownies !

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #19938 on: August 06, 2018, 10:48:38 AM »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #19939 on: August 06, 2018, 11:22:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Kinda hesitant about her smoking, she had some weed brownies the night before the attacks started... she thinks the two are related
same thing happened to me with some edibles once. went to the ER and got some xanax i only took maybe 3 over the course of the next 2 days and i was fine but i cant even smoke anymore without getting anxiety

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #19940 on: August 06, 2018, 11:26:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
same thing happened to me with some edibles once. went to the ER and got some xanax i only took maybe 3 over the course of the next 2 days and i was fine but i cant even smoke anymore without getting anxiety
i should clarify that i was also having anxiety/panic attacks for like 3 days straight before i went to the ER

whenyousleep

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19941 on: August 06, 2018, 04:28:56 PM »
I think I have achilles tendonitis on my left foot where it connects to the heel, cause it's been hurting me to pop or to push (I'm goofy). I been off the board for like a month now and I'm super bummed, I don't even know when I'll be back to skating. I've been doing exercises and shit and its slowly getting better (i think) but I wish it just went away. I just bought like a sleeve/sock thing so hopefully I can skate in it.

I haven't gone to the doctor about it, which is dumb, but I really hate doctors and all that shit. I feel like a cloud is over my head

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #19942 on: August 06, 2018, 04:49:12 PM »
I think I have achilles tendonitis on my left foot where it connects to the heel, cause it's been hurting me to pop or to push (I'm goofy). I been off the board for like a month now and I'm super bummed, I don't even know when I'll be back to skating. I've been doing exercises and shit and its slowly getting better (i think) but I wish it just went away. I just bought like a sleeve/sock thing so hopefully I can skate in it.

I haven't gone to the doctor about it, which is dumb, but I really hate doctors and all that shit. I feel like a cloud is over my head

How old are your skate shoes? I've developed that before (although technically it was bursitis), went to the doctor and all, nothing they really could do then it just gradually went away after I started skating in new shoes. That's when I realized you shouldn't always skate shoes to complete death when you start getting older. Your body starts needing the cushioning of shoes in a decent state.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #19943 on: August 06, 2018, 07:14:25 PM »
The secret tape had 5 copies of the Mother VHS and I totally missed it. Apparently it sold right away at $150 each! At first I thought there would be no way id pay then but idk I think on the spot I prob would have, so yeah not stoked i missed it  :(

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #19944 on: August 07, 2018, 05:35:20 AM »

Bye-bye local DIY
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

whenyousleep

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19945 on: August 07, 2018, 09:13:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How old are your skate shoes? I've developed that before (although technically it was bursitis), went to the doctor and all, nothing they really could do then it just gradually went away after I started skating in new shoes. That's when I realized you shouldn't always skate shoes to complete death when you start getting older. Your body starts needing the cushioning of shoes in a decent state.

They were like one or two months in, I just think that they were a little bad quality or something cause they were Lakais on sale. That's really reassuring that you got better that way, though. The compression sleeve I'm getting has a gel pad on it which should offer more cushion. Thanks for the info!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19946 on: August 07, 2018, 07:17:39 PM »
goldberg not looking good lately
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmKJMbhg0bx/?hl=en
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19947 on: August 08, 2018, 06:02:53 AM »
He is only 38 years old

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #19948 on: August 08, 2018, 08:57:22 PM »
That money ran out fast. How sad is that to know he told so many drug dealers, "It's me Goldberg, remember the knuckle puck?! Yeah, that movie! Emilio Estevez is my homie. Watch this".

*calls number and gets, "I'm sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer connected"*

Goldberg: "Oh heyyyy Emilio, how are you doing?! Yeah I am great. Oh what's that, you have to go, alright, talk to you later man".

Goldberg: See, I told you.

Dealer: God. Damn. You are an American Hero.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #19949 on: August 10, 2018, 11:06:02 AM »
Forgot I had work today and I have a gnarly hangover from last night