Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1881035 times)

artichoke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #1560 on: July 29, 2008, 09:45:28 AM »
Have any of you read the emails of the week on the berrics?  So many people mindlessly swinging from Berra's nuts.  Not stoked on remembering how dumb kids are these days.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #1561 on: July 29, 2008, 01:31:11 PM »
some jackass kid i've only met once before just showed up at my house and expected me to give him a deck. needless to say he got a nice "get the fuck out of here"

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #1562 on: July 29, 2008, 02:11:06 PM »
some jackass kid i've only met once before just showed up at my house and expected me to give him a deck. needless to say he got a nice "get the fuck out of here"

i had one come to buy $2 hardware and asked me why i'm not hooking him up with a bunch of free shit.
another one asked if i could sell him some $25 wheels for $10, you know to hook him up.  i told him that the wheels were $25 but he should just pay me $40 for them, you know just to hook me up.
i had another kid some up asking for some drop offs, mind you it was his 1st time in the place and hes never bought anything from me.  kind of rude no?

we really need to have a pinned thread somewhere for shop etiquette.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1563 on: July 29, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i had one come to buy $2 hardware and asked me why i'm not hooking him up with a bunch of free shit.
another one asked if i could sell him some $25 wheels for $10, you know to hook him up.  i told him that the wheels were $25 but he should just pay me $40 for them, you know just to hook me up.
i had another kid some up asking for some drop offs, mind you it was his 1st time in the place and hes never bought anything from me.  kind of rude no?

some people just flat out suck.  yeah i know how that shit goes, i used to work at a shop and dealt with these people.  i'm going to be working at a new one very soon so i'm unstoked to have to deal with these people again.  but also stoked when i get to tell them off.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1564 on: July 29, 2008, 03:01:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
some people just flat out suck.  yeah i know how that shit goes, i used to work at a shop and dealt with these people.  i'm going to be working at a new one very soon so i'm unstoked to have to deal with these people again.  but also stoked when i get to tell them off.

at least you can tell them off.
i'm like a soft serve cone when it comes to little kids.
if they're a little older i can get mean but even then, my conscience takes over.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #1565 on: July 29, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »
decided to throw a beer pong tournement at my old (abandoned) school...got my first real taste of the law on sunday morning to boot. I haven't even been 18 for a month, and I'm getting pinned for felony burglury for going inside an open window and taking out some state championship banners.

the cops SUCKED, mind you. they didn't see the keg, thought a huge bowl of pong balls were golf balls, k9 unit didn't get to my pipes in my car, and they arrested me without reading my rights.the dialouge going down in the station at 6 am was some of the most absurd shit ever. talk about uneducated folks..

wish me luck!

if the didn't read you your rights, it'll get thrown out.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1566 on: July 29, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »
if the didn't read you your rights, it'll get thrown out.

you watch too much TV....

biggums says they never read him his rights.
a bunch of officers say they did read him his rights.
who do you think they're going to believe? 
some punk skater kid?  or a bunch  police officers?

what you're saying is right but with no corroborating witnesses or some kind of physical evidence(video) things went down exactly how cops says they went down and theres nothing he(biggums) can say about it. 
he went as far to confess his guilt right here which i imagine was posted after the incident, after he was eventually read his rights, which means they can use his confession here as evidence.

toonie

« Reply #1567 on: July 29, 2008, 03:50:18 PM »
haven't skated in a week or so, and it's going to be a few days

GhostBusters

• Rep: 55
  • Back off man. I'm a scientist
    • Speedhero avatar image
« Reply #1568 on: July 29, 2008, 04:06:58 PM »
Rainy overcast July?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #1569 on: July 29, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »
Expand Quote
decided to throw a beer pong tournement at my old (abandoned) school...got my first real taste of the law on sunday morning to boot. I haven't even been 18 for a month, and I'm getting pinned for felony burglury for going inside an open window and taking out some state championship banners.

the cops SUCKED, mind you. they didn't see the keg, thought a huge bowl of pong balls were golf balls, k9 unit didn't get to my pipes in my car, and they arrested me without reading my rights.the dialouge going down in the station at 6 am was some of the most absurd shit ever. talk about uneducated folks..

wish me luck!
[close]

being a bad dude has its consequences.
they're just trumping up the charges to freak you out, to teach you and everyone in town a lesson.
you'll probably end up getting some community service and a years probation....given that you haven't had any priors?   

for sure they're trying to teach us a lesson; the township where the school is has had zero burglurys over the past two years. I've had no prior involvement with the fuzz, I've been 18 exactly a month. as for how they didn't read me the mirandas, I remember they did have me sign a few statements at the station when I was passed the fuck out. the whole scene at the station was fucking weird, hilarious, stuff being said like 'alright, dunkin doughnuts opens up in ten, lets go now. hey kid, you want something to drink? how about a beer? some vodka?'

I'm guessing I'll get probation but hoping that won't fuck up my college situation

jrock

« Reply #1570 on: July 29, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
i slept too much today and now I have a serious headache and I feel like I'm going to throw up. 

Edward Penishands

« Reply #1571 on: July 29, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »
the local skatepark has been closed for months because of a hole thats only about 8 inches wide in the mini ramp. which actually made the mini ramp more fun

that, and the fact that i've been spending WAY too much money eating out because i'm too lazy to bring a lunch to work.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1572 on: July 30, 2008, 01:32:25 AM »
im getting super lazy all over again
i think a bad luck cloud fellows me everywhere i go ???
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1573 on: July 30, 2008, 04:22:37 AM »
I got my hair cut and now I look like Winona Ryder

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #1574 on: July 30, 2008, 05:07:51 AM »

I don't like this either. Winona Ryder is kinda cute.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1575 on: July 30, 2008, 05:55:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't like this either. Winona Ryder is kinda cute.

I say Winona Ryder, I mean a manly Winona Ryder. Or just a lesbian, yeah, i'm going to wear a hat for a while.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1576 on: July 30, 2008, 06:20:47 AM »
feeling left out
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #1577 on: July 30, 2008, 06:35:02 AM »
feeling left out

aww, was it the picture?!

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #1578 on: July 30, 2008, 06:37:40 AM »
hahahahahaha no you asshole, though i wish i had been there
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1579 on: July 30, 2008, 08:36:16 AM »
i signed up for a checking account a month ago to get a debit card.  and that night i signed up for an online account to lurk my checking account.  well i should have got my card two weeks ago and should have got my username and password for my online account a month ago.  went down to the bank, they never ordered my debit card and they had my wrong social security number so that fucked with the online account.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1580 on: July 30, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »
shredding at the park today my friend gets a phone call about a couple of bears are running loose around the town and they are by our friends house.  so we drive around to look for them, found one of them up in a huge ass tree.  it was alright and fairly entertaining for awhile but then it turned into being there for 2-1/2 hours with pretty much nothing happening aside from a bear just staying up in a tree.  finally leave to get back to the park to find out that some scooter kids fucked with my manny pad set up.  flipped out on them to the point where they left right after i was done bitching at them but then i was too pissed to skate so i just left.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #1581 on: July 30, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »
just had a super shitty skate session. didn't land one trick.

and my dad.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #1582 on: July 30, 2008, 07:26:01 PM »
Just learned today that I have to read and do work on another book for summer reading, in addition to all the work I have for my first summer reading book. School starts a week from monday.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #1583 on: July 30, 2008, 08:25:12 PM »
Throwing up.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #1584 on: July 30, 2008, 08:55:07 PM »
I JUST KILLED THE BIGGEST FUCKING ROACH EVER!

dtrigiani

• Rep: 26
  • captain
« Reply #1585 on: July 30, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »
do tailbone injuries take longer to heal than regular bruises? I hurt it a few years ago playing hockey and it was bad for a while, but this time I can't really remember getting it. I probably just fell on my ass when I was skating. Anyway, it's been sore for about a month, and it hurts a little bit every time I stand up or sit down. Should I just give it more time, or should I have the doctor check out my big ol' booty?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #1586 on: July 31, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
do tailbone injuries take longer to heal than regular bruises? I hurt it a few years ago playing hockey and it was bad for a while, but this time I can't really remember getting it. I probably just fell on my ass when I was skating. Anyway, it's been sore for about a month, and it hurts a little bit every time I stand up or sit down. Should I just give it more time, or should I have the doctor check out my big ol' booty?
I got one when that has never fully gone away.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #1587 on: July 31, 2008, 07:46:20 AM »
Haven't skated for almost 3 weeks now, ankle is slowly getting better.

frisco

« Reply #1588 on: July 31, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »
leaving toronto

having a very terrible morning

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #1589 on: July 31, 2008, 08:05:54 AM »
where you going ?