Author Topic: The Last Good Movie You Saw?  (Read 925500 times)

Kanye Omari West

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
Re: The Last Good Movie You Saw?
« Reply #6540 on: December 23, 2013, 06:12:36 PM »
Saw Blackfish a few days, almost made me cry dude, shit was hella depressing

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6541 on: December 23, 2013, 06:14:11 PM »
Saw Blackfish a few days, almost made me cry dude, shit was hella depressing

Yeah shits real.

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6542 on: December 23, 2013, 07:55:12 PM »
Ravenous with Guy Pierce and Robert Carlyle. basically a disgraced soldier gets sent to a remote military outpost in the Sierras during the Mexican American war and meets a cannibal. really good score. it's on canadian netflix

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6543 on: December 23, 2013, 11:59:32 PM »
Just got done watching where the buffalo roam. Pretty damn good.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #6544 on: December 24, 2013, 01:46:31 PM »

HATE, you seen this?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

poorlatino

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6545 on: December 24, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
Just watched The new Riddick online that was alright... go to this website it has so many movies for free it's insane...

http://viooz.co/movies/

Thank me later.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #6546 on: December 25, 2013, 08:08:06 AM »
Just watched The new Riddick online that was alright... go to this website it has so many movies for free it's insane...

http://viooz.co/movies/

Thank me later.

poorlatino lives up to his name
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

poorlatino

« Reply #6547 on: December 25, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »
Haha for realz man.  

Check out this movie call Fruitvale Nation. it's gritty, and very sad yet very very good. It's teh true story of Oscar Grant a 22 year old who
was shot down by police in the bay area.

http://viooz.co/movies/21025-fruitvale-station-2013.html

You won't be dissapointed.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:28:03 PM by poorlatino »

Shredsledder

« Reply #6548 on: December 25, 2013, 01:43:22 PM »
I don't know if it's a good movie, but it was certainly entertaining/strange

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #6549 on: December 25, 2013, 05:18:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Yeah, Dear Zachary fucked up my life for a good week.  Watched it with my girlfriend and afterwards I was silent and went off by myself.  Pretty sure I picked up a guitar and strummed a minor chord for two hours in the dark, tears streaming down my face.  Nah, but for real.  Watch this and swell with anger at injustice.

I watched Black Fish on Netflix last night.  Truly infuriating documentary that deals with the blatant evil of Sea World, their malpractices towards workers and the killer whales...A crazy watch.  Do it.

Also, The Best Worst movie.  Also on Netflix.  Chronicles the lives of Troll 2 actors as they come to terms with the horror that is the trainwreck Troll 2.  The actors embrace the strange cult like fanbase and go on tours across the country, talking with fans, reenacting quotable scenes, etc.  A few of the actors over the years lose their minds, the Italian director is completely delusional and still believes Troll 2 is a legitimately good film....Kind of sad, also hilarious. 
[close]

Yes! The part the freaked me out the most was when they reveal that the sons been killed and it sounds like somebody is screaming and the dad is cursing like all hell specially cuz i had the sounds real loud. That part freaked me out for days.

I saw blacksih recently too, its fucked up as well. The craziest part is when that one guys survives while constantly been dragged to the bottom of the pool.

Fuck you guys for mentioning Dear Zachary. My stupid ass coulnd't resist and I had to go and download this movie... this shit will haunt me for days now. Especially because I have a nephew who's about 13 months now. Fuck this shit and fuck this psycho bitch. I wish the dad would have gone through with blowing her lights out.

BuddyPal

« Reply #6550 on: December 25, 2013, 08:55:32 PM »

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #6551 on: December 25, 2013, 09:22:17 PM »

That's good huh? I thought about going to see it.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6552 on: December 25, 2013, 10:19:20 PM »
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, much much better than expected.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #6553 on: December 25, 2013, 11:58:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's good huh? I thought about going to see it.

New thread idea: "Last Good Movie You Thought About Going to See?"

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #6554 on: December 26, 2013, 08:55:45 AM »
i dont understand all the crazy response to that film, i kept reading that it was liek the saddest thing in the world guranteed to make u cry so me and my housemates watched it and i mean it was a p sad story but we were all like.. is that it? i was kinda excited for us to all be crying together cradling each other etc but no one was close to tears at any point and iv cried at plenty of films

you have no soul

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #6555 on: December 26, 2013, 08:58:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yeah, Dear Zachary fucked up my life for a good week.  Watched it with my girlfriend and afterwards I was silent and went off by myself.  Pretty sure I picked up a guitar and strummed a minor chord for two hours in the dark, tears streaming down my face.  Nah, but for real.  Watch this and swell with anger at injustice.

I watched Black Fish on Netflix last night.  Truly infuriating documentary that deals with the blatant evil of Sea World, their malpractices towards workers and the killer whales...A crazy watch.  Do it.

Also, The Best Worst movie.  Also on Netflix.  Chronicles the lives of Troll 2 actors as they come to terms with the horror that is the trainwreck Troll 2.  The actors embrace the strange cult like fanbase and go on tours across the country, talking with fans, reenacting quotable scenes, etc.  A few of the actors over the years lose their minds, the Italian director is completely delusional and still believes Troll 2 is a legitimately good film....Kind of sad, also hilarious. 
[close]

Yes! The part the freaked me out the most was when they reveal that the sons been killed and it sounds like somebody is screaming and the dad is cursing like all hell specially cuz i had the sounds real loud. That part freaked me out for days.

I saw blacksih recently too, its fucked up as well. The craziest part is when that one guys survives while constantly been dragged to the bottom of the pool.
[close]

Fuck you guys for mentioning Dear Zachary. My stupid ass coulnd't resist and I had to go and download this movie... this shit will haunt me for days now. Especially because I have a nephew who's about 13 months now. Fuck this shit and fuck this psycho bitch. I wish the dad would have gone through with blowing her lights out.

Haha yeah it does that. The first time i saw it was as a last minute lets watch a movie till we fall asleep kinda thing. I swear i got freaked out anytime the house was dead quiet and would constantly go check on the kids while they were sleep.

poorlatino

« Reply #6556 on: December 26, 2013, 01:34:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha yeah it does that. The first time i saw it was as a last minute lets watch a movie till we fall asleep kinda thing. I swear i got freaked out anytime the house was dead quiet and would constantly go check on the kids while they were sleep.

Holy shit, why did I watch that...

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #6557 on: December 26, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »
Saw this on Netflix a while back but its very good, i think it can go for pro skateboarding as well since some people want to believe that pro skaters career is all glory and should last a lifetime.

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #6558 on: December 28, 2013, 01:18:42 AM »

so good!

also good!

Bam is making a good comeback.
Twin Perks

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #6559 on: December 28, 2013, 08:46:18 AM »

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6560 on: December 28, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »
Cube (trailer)
it's like Saw, but good

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #6561 on: December 28, 2013, 02:07:08 PM »
wolf

No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #6562 on: December 28, 2013, 03:43:47 PM »
man, im showing my age.  i saw Cube when it was at the cinemas.  super good movie.  about 7.34 million times better than Saw.
Twin Perks

poorlatino

« Reply #6563 on: December 28, 2013, 10:44:48 PM »
I'm watching Prisoners for the second time. So many twists and turns in this movie, lot's of unanswered questions..                                                                                                                                                                                       .I don't know why the snake obsession and maze had to do with a lot of it either. FUCK
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:17:50 PM by poorlatino »

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #6564 on: December 30, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
I'm watching Prisoners for the second time. So many twists and turns in this movie, lot's of unanswered questions..                                                                                                                                                                                       .I don't know why the snake obsession and maze had to do with a lot of it either. FUCK

The husband had a lot of snakes and were obsessed with mazes.

poorlatino

« Reply #6565 on: December 30, 2013, 11:21:55 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm watching Prisoners for the second time. So many twists and turns in this movie, lot's of unanswered questions..                                                                                                                                                                                       .I don't know why the snake obsession and maze had to do with a lot of it either. FUCK
[close]

That's it?

Cmon man I was a detective for 2.5 hours don't play with my emotions

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #6566 on: December 31, 2013, 04:28:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm watching Prisoners for the second time. So many twists and turns in this movie, lot's of unanswered questions..                                                                                                                                                                                       .I don't know why the snake obsession and maze had to do with a lot of it either. FUCK
[close]

[close]

That's it?

Cmon man I was a detective for 2.5 hours don't play with my emotions

Well, he gave all the kids this impossible maze and told them that the only chance they had of getting out was by solving it, which fucked them up.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #6567 on: December 31, 2013, 04:31:59 AM »

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #6568 on: January 07, 2014, 07:25:54 AM »
Saw Her last night and thought it was the best movie I had seen in a while.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #6569 on: January 07, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »
Anyone see Inside Llewyn Davis yet?

It's pretty good but I definitely need to see it again. It's not really plot-driven, but it's cool to see the Folk scene in 1960's New York.