Author Topic: wiping your butt  (Read 204661 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: wiping your butt
« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2016, 12:29:56 PM »
i dont know how long i take at work, but its long enough for my computer to go to sleep.

and i dont care about other people being in there as long as their not doing something weird. last week some asshole came in there while i was shitting and brushed his teeth for a whole five minutes. he even stopped mid way though, spit, then started brushing again. it made me uncomfortable because im a nice person and i didnt want to be audibly pooping while someone in the same room as me tried cleaning their mouth, so i just sat their in silence while this dude totally chilled and brushed his teeth. bad experience all together.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #361 on: September 27, 2016, 12:36:54 PM »
i dont know how long i take at work, but its long enough for my computer to go to sleep.

and i dont care about other people being in there as long as their not doing something weird. last week some asshole came in there while i was shitting and brushed his teeth for a whole five minutes. he even stopped mid way though, spit, then started brushing again. it made me uncomfortable because im a nice person and i didnt want to be audibly pooping while someone in the same room as me tried cleaning their mouth, so i just sat their in silence while this dude totally chilled and brushed his teeth. bad experience all together.

Sometimes when I walk in the bathroom my autistant (autistic assistant) is just standing there brushing his teeth in the tiny crowded room we empty our bowels in. How much cleaner do these people think their mouths are after rubbing shit particles all over their teeth?

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2016, 12:47:57 PM »

We only had 2 stalls 2 urinals, really small too,  I have the same issue too if someone else shows up I halt the attack.  I myself laugh uncontrollably when I hear someone making shit noises, some of those sounds are straight up fucked, sometimes I want to be like "yoooo You ok in there" but laugh instead

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #363 on: September 27, 2016, 12:53:49 PM »

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #364 on: September 30, 2016, 07:37:05 AM »
Loving all this shitting-at-work talk, glad everybody is in the same boat as me here.

I wiped my ass this morning & nothing was there, it was fucking great...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #365 on: October 01, 2016, 09:25:34 AM »
Loving all this shitting-at-work talk, glad everybody is in the same boat as me here.

I wiped my ass this morning & nothing was there, it was fucking great...
Ghost wipe the whip

straight

« Reply #366 on: October 04, 2016, 03:20:44 PM »
ghost wipe is one those amazing joys of life like taking the price tag off in one clean peel

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #367 on: October 22, 2016, 09:57:32 AM »
Hey any of you have mastered wiping using either of hands?

I remember once it was kinda difficult with the right hand, so I had to do switch stance with lefty and it was super difficult.

Like starting riding swich on a skateboard.

swag nollies

« Reply #368 on: October 22, 2016, 02:06:55 PM »

I remember once it was kinda difficult with the right hand, so I had to do switch stance with lefty and it was super difficult.

Nah you got to so you can hit both hemispheres.

I take a bump of caffeine and take a huge nasty shit in morning, that shit works, its like a purge.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #369 on: October 22, 2016, 04:20:36 PM »
I've always wondered why its such commonplace to bring books into the restroom. Like why do people take such long shits? I'm usually in and out in like 2-3 minutes. I'll usually put a song on my phone before hand though

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #370 on: October 23, 2016, 01:56:02 AM »
ok, but then you are missing out on something buddy.
taking long shits is like a spiritual place of forging ideas.

swag nollies

« Reply #371 on: October 23, 2016, 07:37:23 AM »
Never bring a book into the bathroom in jail, unless its yours. Just a tip. Nobody want your doo doo hands on my pages.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #372 on: November 06, 2016, 02:09:08 PM »
ok, but then you are missing out on something buddy.
taking long shits is like a spiritual place of forging ideas.

It really is. It's like the shower but the ideas are way less abstract and wackadoo. For me anyways.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2016, 03:44:03 PM »
I used to bring skate magazines to the shitter all the time...but nowadays I just scroll twitter and IG whenever I take a long shit.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2016, 03:47:25 PM »
I took 2 15 minute shits today, thanks trump

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #375 on: November 13, 2016, 02:26:10 AM »
Finland pals,
You have toilets equipped with small shower head... how do you use that? During my Finland visits I didn't dare to try.

I'm all in for proper hygiene. Makes me wonder if Finns experience often messy turds, therefore nationwide standard of butt shower system? I'm curious!

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #376 on: November 16, 2016, 06:31:50 AM »

Had to wipe switch for several weeks due to a separated shoulder. I found that by just wrapping my left hand with TP it was a lot easier.
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #377 on: November 21, 2016, 10:13:56 AM »
Finland pals,
You have toilets equipped with small shower head... how do you use that? During my Finland visits I didn't dare to try.

I'm all in for proper hygiene. Makes me wonder if Finns experience often messy turds, therefore nationwide standard of butt shower system? I'm curious!

That small shower head - thing next to sink is for mostly for women, often referred as " pussy-phone" in finnish slang. Of course men can use that as well after some nasty shitting, i think it's based on traditional french bidet, which is like a low sink where you sit down and let water spray to clean up your ass. Although we finns do eat a lot of meat...
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #378 on: November 23, 2016, 02:01:28 PM »
Quote from: Krooked antihero  link=topic=25546.msg2573838#msg2573838 date=1479752036
Expand Quote
Finland pals,

[close]

That small shower head - thing next to sink is for mostly for women, often referred as " pussy-phone" in finnish slang. Of course men can use that as well after some nasty shitting, i think it's based on traditional french bidet, which is like a low sink where you sit down and let water spray to clean up your ass. Although we finns do eat a lot of meat...
And drink as though your lives depend on it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #379 on: November 23, 2016, 06:44:22 PM »
I don't know what the hell is going on but my last like 7 poops were no wipers. I'm dreading the day this streak ends

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #380 on: November 24, 2016, 02:20:54 AM »
I don't know what the hell is going on but my last like 7 poops were no wipers. I'm dreading the day this streak ends
I don't know if you know what you've done there.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #381 on: November 24, 2016, 02:35:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Had to wipe switch for several weeks due to a separated shoulder. I found that by just wrapping my left hand with TP it was a lot easier.

Amazing thread. After various devastating injuries on both arms i can confidently say that i am now stanceless in wiping my butt. There isn't even a feeling of reminiscing "oh i used to be goofy/regular", it only depends on whichever hand grabs the bog roll first.
Also, Soda, is a "ghost wipe" the equivalent to "Ace"? my irish friends used to call it that way but g.w. feels stronger haha
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #382 on: November 24, 2016, 11:03:46 AM »
It's crazy how often I have wipeless shits considering the way I eat/drink. I think I may have the perfect asshole.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #383 on: November 24, 2016, 11:04:37 AM »
happy thanksgiving guys

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2016, 11:49:55 AM »
so what's the consensus..regular wipe is through the front, back to front..or through the back, front to back..i need to know if ive been wiping mongo
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #385 on: November 24, 2016, 05:53:08 PM »
People stand up to wipe?? ? ?? ??

since that is my favorite post in this thread, i thought i'm gonna bring it back to the front page.
it still blows my mind literally. how could anyone really stand up to wipe his arse. i do not get it.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2016, 11:42:00 PM »
Have you tried it?
That's the only way to do in public bathrooms where hover shitting is a must.
Good workout for thighs.  ;)

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #387 on: November 29, 2016, 06:11:01 AM »
Expand Quote
People stand up to wipe?? ? ?? ??

[close]

since that is my favorite post in this thread, i thought i'm gonna bring it back to the front page.
it still blows my mind literally. how could anyone really stand up to wipe his arse. i do not get it.

i only just started wiping my ass seated. I used to wipe while standing but a semi-recent elbow-blow made it impossible to reach if i was standing so i started wiping while seated. Since my elbow healed i have been partially wiping seated and then finishing the job standing. This gives the ability to pay extra attention to detail haha
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

shit_for_brains

« Reply #388 on: November 29, 2016, 09:20:14 AM »
so what's the consensus..regular wipe is through the front, back to front..or through the back, front to back..i need to know if ive been wiping mongo

Through the back, back-to-front. What kind of savage goes the other way?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #389 on: November 29, 2016, 09:28:07 AM »
Pro tip wipe before you poo not after trust me