Author Topic: wiping your butt  (Read 204655 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: wiping your butt
« Reply #420 on: December 24, 2016, 05:28:30 PM »
I need coffee to have my shits nice, firm and clean. If I skip lunchtime coffee then I can expect fucking wipefest at the evening shitter session.

Kinda contradicting to coffee working as a laxative?
I drink at least a pot a day. I got the meanest, cleanest, feces.

pencil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #421 on: December 25, 2016, 08:37:25 PM »
this thread literally changed my life.  I would stand and wipe before then when I found this a few years ago I made the switch and my ass is super clean
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #422 on: December 26, 2016, 04:35:26 PM »
does anyone else lay down a little splash guard of TP before siting down? I cant stand the feeling of toilet water splashing up onto my asshole.

always lay a pad of paper on top of the water befor eletting loose... also makes it easier to inspect the damage afterwards
I would but I've been clogging a lot recently and I try to minimize the amount of paper used. I still clog with only 5 squares.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #423 on: December 27, 2016, 05:36:39 AM »
I need coffee to have my shits nice, firm and clean. If I skip lunchtime coffee then I can expect fucking wipefest at the evening shitter session.

Isn't it more that coffee warms your pipes and gets things moving? It's a bit fast acting to be a laxative.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #424 on: December 27, 2016, 10:42:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Isn't it more that coffee warms your pipes and gets things moving? It's a bit fast acting to be a laxative.
Not exactly a laxative, I think there is something to the acidity that stimulates the colon.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/08/10/why-does-coffee-make-you-poop/?utm_term=.b4d9b51f1847

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #425 on: December 31, 2016, 05:22:15 PM »
As I get older my shit gets weirder n more interesting, the other day I took a shit, barley felt like I farted, got up n was astonished at what I saw. It was a huge shit with a wide circumference an periscoped a good few inches above sea level.

Babe was not impressed...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #426 on: December 31, 2016, 05:48:13 PM »
I been getting psych out poops. First poop of the day is always easy and a no wiper. Then a couple of hours later I guess the real poop comes and I spend about just 5 minutes of wiping after

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #427 on: December 31, 2016, 10:02:42 PM »
I try to hold my poop in until I go to work because the plumbing is really nice there and I take a long time so I get paid like $1.75 to poop

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #428 on: January 02, 2017, 02:44:26 AM »
I try to hold my poop in until I go to work because the plumbing is really nice there and I take a long time so I get paid like $1.75 to poop

my favourite thing to do at work is figure out how much i got paid to poop

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #429 on: January 02, 2017, 12:49:59 PM »
I been getting psych out poops. First poop of the day is always easy and a no wiper. Then a couple of hours later I guess the real poop comes and I spend about just 5 minutes of wiping after
Try to hold that shit, cook it. Unfortunately I don't have any good tips on how hold it up. Coffee after a meal works for me. Lots of water for sure. Then I get consistent ghost shits, nice and smooth.

Don't have any stories to share over Christmas poops.  :( Standard shitting procedure for me.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #430 on: January 07, 2017, 02:52:55 PM »
I went on a few tinder dates this week and I know it sounds shitty or lame but I actually got my sushi paid for 3 different times this week.  On thursday I was staying at this girls house and her cousin and cousins boyfriend were sleeping outside on the couch.  The sushi fucked up my stomach and I definitely was about to fuck up a toilet but there were too many witness.  I have never clinched my b-hole so much as when I thought I might shit her bed that night.  Around 4 am when I was sure everyone was asleep I ran to the bathroom and fucking destroyed that toilet only to find out there was no TP.  I ended up using a wash cloth and threw that shit out the window

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #431 on: January 07, 2017, 08:21:29 PM »
whenever im mad at my wife, i leave my poop in the toilet with no flush (minimal wipe for better reaction)
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #432 on: January 08, 2017, 06:46:26 AM »
whenever im mad at my wife, i leave my poop in the toilet with no flush (minimal wipe for better reaction)

I do that to assert dominance and show her what kind of a man she's dealing with because my dumps are huge, perfect, and frequent.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2017, 07:46:44 PM »
I always hated shitting at my inlaws because I thought they were cheap, keeping the 1-ply industry in business by stocking the guest bathroom for years. They're out of town but we came over to do laundry tonight, used their master bathroom and they have luxurious ass Charmin in there. I feel like they hate me now.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:16:33 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #434 on: January 19, 2017, 12:38:26 PM »
Started doing the pre-wipe this year 8)

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #435 on: January 19, 2017, 11:58:42 PM »
I always hated shitting at my inlaws because I thought they were cheap, keeping the 1-ply industry in business by stocking the guest bathroom for years. They're out of town but we came over to do laundry tonight, used their master bathroom and they have luxurious ass Charmin in there. I feel like they hate me now.

Damn haha

This reminded me that I was at this cheap buffet and I had to go make space for 3 more plates and guilt. So I run to the bathroom in a hurry. It was already gross as shit and every time I went there some sus shit tended to happen. So I proceed to take one of the most powerful shits of my life. If anime was real I would've maxed out the super saiyan levels. Everything was cool and I begin to wipe. 2 wipes in and I ran out of toilet paper. So I check if there's more in there and the back up paper roll holder thing was empty. I heard 2 people walk in and out from the smell and i was embarrassed to ask for help, at the time I didn't have a phone so I couldn't call for help. So I resourced to using the toilet seat covers. I folded that shit and it became stupid sharp, I powered though until the job was done. My ass was sore and I tried to power through the pain and walk like nothing happened, which was useless because my parents asked me why i was walking weird. I never went there again and I learned that day to always check for TP before beginning.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #436 on: January 20, 2017, 03:07:22 AM »
guess i gotta rethink my diet and shit.
since a couple of weeks i keep having
quite messy shits,  they always result
in a massive wipe-fest.  shitting takes
so much more time now and i miss the
satisfaction that you get when having
an upright clean shit. way to start an
awesome& good day in the mornings.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:26:41 PM by somethingmustbreaknow »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #437 on: January 20, 2017, 09:01:20 AM »
guess i gotta rethink my diat and shit. since a couple of weeks i keep having quite messy shits, they always result in a massive wipe-fest. shitting takes so much more time now and i miss the satisfaction that you get when having an upright clean shit. way to start an awesome & good day in the mornings.

just quoting you to fuck with your alignment.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #438 on: January 20, 2017, 01:27:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
just quoting you to fuck with your alignment.
nooooooo, i put sooo much effort into it  :o

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #439 on: January 20, 2017, 06:29:36 PM »
Well if your diet has not changed, perhaps you are eating while rushed and not chewing as much, thus making your poo particles larger, making the "log" less dense and complete.

Perhaps you are experiencing a change in digestive micro-organisms, apparently fermented(not vinegar) sauerkraut is good for this

doublepeenis

« Reply #440 on: January 24, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »
If you shart, whipe it. I sharted a couple times in bed last night but said fuck it, Im tired. So I wake up and go deuce and alls good unltill I wipe. I guess the shart material was hanging around my ass and caused dirty ass pimple. Now I got 3 big ass pimples around my asshole.

So whipe after you shart, unless you want ebola bumbs on your asshole.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #441 on: January 29, 2017, 10:24:26 AM »
sometimes i piss and dont flush and when i come back to it later and look down in the toilet, the bubbles all form together and look like pangea. been thinking about sending a brown asteroid down to kill the bacteria dinosaurs but i am worried about backsplash

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #442 on: January 31, 2017, 05:48:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn haha

This reminded me that I was at this cheap buffet and I had to go make space for 3 more plates and guilt. So I run to the bathroom in a hurry. It was already gross as shit and every time I went there some sus shit tended to happen. So I proceed to take one of the most powerful shits of my life. If anime was real I would've maxed out the super saiyan levels. Everything was cool and I begin to wipe. 2 wipes in and I ran out of toilet paper. So I check if there's more in there and the back up paper roll holder thing was empty. I heard 2 people walk in and out from the smell and i was embarrassed to ask for help, at the time I didn't have a phone so I couldn't call for help. So I resourced to using the toilet seat covers. I folded that shit and it became stupid sharp, I powered though until the job was done. My ass was sore and I tried to power through the pain and walk like nothing happened, which was useless because my parents asked me why i was walking weird. I never went there again and I learned that day to always check for TP before beginning.

During a similar experience minus the toilet seat covers i really had to improvise. I was lucky that the toilet had a visible flush tank that opened from the top for "maintenance" access.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #443 on: April 05, 2017, 11:33:32 AM »
I had something that wouldn't wipe the other day- turned out to be a chunk of tomato still attached to 3 inches of skin that was still in my butthole.

Dos Mef

• Rep: 1
« Reply #444 on: April 13, 2017, 03:36:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

my favourite thing to do at work is figure out how much i got paid to poop

whoa same I thought I was the only one. Last week I had a feast of Indian food before I went to work. That night alone I made $17 while shitting. Need to start putting my poop earnings into a special account or something, that money is sacred.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #445 on: August 30, 2017, 11:40:10 AM »
I got a poop stool, well i just found a stool in the garage. Anyway, it's really amazing, basically you shit like a dog and apparently that's the most healthy way of pooping because it just shoots right out. It really does shoot right out, as soon as I'm position on the stool and toilet seat, about 2 seconds later BOOM. A nice clean poop comes flying out of me and the wipe up job is a great improvement for me. I would use a half of a roll of toilet paper just for one shit and now, I'm finally 10 or less wipes person. I'm normal, finally!!!!!

Pigeon

« Reply #446 on: August 30, 2017, 11:53:19 AM »
^

Asian toilets make more sense to me now, but I would never want to shit in a public one.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #447 on: September 06, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »
what's the average number of squares of toilet paper everyone uses per wipe? I keep it minimal, 4-6 squares depending on the poop.

Pigeon

« Reply #448 on: September 06, 2017, 04:49:34 PM »
what's the average number of squares of toilet paper everyone uses per wipe? I keep it minimal, 4-6 squares depending on the poop.
I don't know about per wipe, but total for each shit is:
2, if they're solid logs
4, if it's a bit runny
6-10, if it's straight diarrhea

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2017, 04:08:32 AM »
i just got back from Paris and the toilets there are fucked up! the water is so deep in the bowl, my peen was semi submerged. Theres a motion sensor flush.. i did not know this and leaned forward for leverage, which set of the sensor, my wang got a swirly and I got a jump scare that ended up spraying piss over everything.. all in all a thrilling experience not for the faint of heart.