Author Topic: Cracks beware  (Read 14747 times)

boyan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

eat.shit

• Rep: 14
Re: Cracks beware
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »
HAHA! And all along I didn't think people could get degress in stupidity anymore after hearing Bush's speeches.

I've been proved wrong.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »
Michigan, killin' it as usual.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 02:23:39 PM »
Is it indecent if your crack is sexy?

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »
"Dicks, who took over the department last month on an interim basis, "
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 02:59:55 PM »
If you've been to Flint, you can understand this. That city is far beyond fucked. Its got a couple good spots but its nasty as fuck, I know more than a couple of people who have got fucked up skating there. I wonder what Jackie Moon has to say about this?

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »
Michigan, killin' it as usual.

yoink!

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 03:35:02 PM »
way back in '92 my friends pants fell down(baggy era) at school and he got suspended for a week for this very thing.

coop D.O.G.G.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
  • I'm thirsty
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »
they tried to pass this in my town but it got voted against by the town council so i still Sag my pants everyday
and here comes coop dogg.....................

damian

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »
If you've been to Flint, you can understand this. That city is far beyond fucked. Its got a couple good spots but its nasty as fuck, I know more than a couple of people who have got fucked up skating there. I wonder what Jackie Moon has to say about this?

played a pop-warner little league football game in flint long ago. damn near full padded fist-fights. motherfuckers were putting fourteen and fifteen year olds into their uniforms, and the referees wouldn't say shit. i say fuck the cardinals. if i had to describe flint to an outsider, i probably wouldn't. deindustrialization made them lose their minds.

god wouldn't last long in flint.

milpool

• Rep: 19
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »
I actually can't believe this. Who would've thought people cared that much?

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 06:31:19 PM »
That is ridiculous. What a waste of tax money.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »
paging micheal moore, stand up for your home town sag bags, make a documentary or somethin, thats what you do right? i'll make you a cheat sheet, just talk about how if i girl does it its okay cause the cop whos supposed to be giving out a ticket will get a bonar and then will just think about the gurls of wwe and forget about it. but the guys case is different..... damn, where am i going with this
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

defiantnate

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 09:19:08 PM »
Damn, those would be some retardedly hilarious shirts.

Lockstep

• Rep: 0
    • Myspace avatar image
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »
I wrote an english paper on an article about this.

It's ridiculous lol.

steezus_christ

• Rep: -30
  • I'll rape you
    • CLICK ME! avatar image
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 03:27:42 AM »
Emailed to the city of Flint and visitflint.org

Hello, I've been reading about a new law in Flint regarding people "sagging" their pants. I would just like to clarify some questions I have regarding the new law as I will be in Flint next month. According to the image I saw online, which may or may not be legitimate, it said if your pants are "sagging" and your underwear are exposed you could possibly be charged with "disorderly conduct". The question I pose is what if you did not have boxer shorts on underneath your pants at all; but instead had a regular pair of shorts and you were sagging? Would this warrant a criminal charge or fine? I mean technically speaking no "underwear" would not be showing, a pair of shorts would be showing. Also, what if I had two pairs of pants on and were only "sagging" the outer pair? No undergarments would be showing, would this warrant a charge? Additionally, what if I only wore boxer shorts with no pants or regular shorts at all? Could I get charged with something? Assuming my junk didn't pop out the hole in the front nothing "indecent" would be showing. I mean the only difference between "shorts" and "boxer shorts" is pockets and a zipper. But I wear boxer that have a snap on the hole, so my junk probably couldn't hand out even if I wanted it to... My last question is this, will females get fines if their bra strap is showing? I mean I like seeing titties just as much as the next guy, but how is their underwear any less offensive than a mans? I await your reply. Thanks for your time.

crailtapper

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 05:01:47 AM »
Emailed to the city of Flint and visitflint.org

Hello, I've been reading about a new law in Flint regarding people "sagging" their pants. I would just like to clarify some questions I have regarding the new law as I will be in Flint next month. According to the image I saw online, which may or may not be legitimate, it said if your pants are "sagging" and your underwear are exposed you could possibly be charged with "disorderly conduct". The question I pose is what if you did not have boxer shorts on underneath your pants at all; but instead had a regular pair of shorts and you were sagging? Would this warrant a criminal charge or fine? I mean technically speaking no "underwear" would not be showing, a pair of shorts would be showing. Also, what if I had two pairs of pants on and were only "sagging" the outer pair? No undergarments would be showing, would this warrant a charge? Additionally, what if I only wore boxer shorts with no pants or regular shorts at all? Could I get charged with something? Assuming my junk didn't pop out the hole in the front nothing "indecent" would be showing. I mean the only difference between "shorts" and "boxer shorts" is pockets and a zipper. But I wear boxer that have a snap on the hole, so my junk probably couldn't hand out even if I wanted it to... My last question is this, will females get fines if their bra strap is showing? I mean I like seeing titties just as much as the next guy, but how is their underwear any less offensive than a mans? I await your reply. Thanks for your time.

fucking awesome. 10 bucks says you never ever ever get a reply, though. if you make a good point when it comes to the law, you're usually just ignored. you bring up enough points for your lawyer to have a field day if you ever got locked up for sagging.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 05:14:30 AM »
brent atchley better steer clear of flint.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 06:00:52 AM »
only in america.
you made a good point about the bra there. if i have time, i ll mail em too. slap battalion at work!