Poll

Should 800 be FORCED to shut the fuck up?

Yes
65 (76.5%)
No
20 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Ban 800: Yes or No  (Read 5869 times)

Wizard Fuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ban 800: Yes or No
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 07:31:33 AM »
perfect cock said it was sanchez a few months ago.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 06:41:38 PM »
if he is sanch, is childoftheghetto kelch?

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Are people with tiny post counts and newbie status really making threads about banning people?

[close]
Yeah shut the fuck up phillie bitch. Date registered "June 08"??? Oh let me guess: "I've been lurking this board since 05 and I've had several accounts", so what, shouldn't have focused them. Just shut the fuck up and go back to making the transworld boards suck. And grab you silly friends, basically everyone who registered in 08 and leave. You are so much worse than 800. This is the first time I even read your name because your posts and topics are always so fucking lame and worthless...

Wait wait, are you being sarcastic right now? I can't tell. Are you really that pissed off?

800 just slap battalioned the fuck out of this place. He's even turned normal users against each other.

crailtapper

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Are people with tiny post counts and newbie status really making threads about banning people?

[close]
Yeah shut the fuck up phillie bitch. Date registered "June 08"??? Oh let me guess: "I've been lurking this board since 05 and I've had several accounts", so what, shouldn't have focused them. Just shut the fuck up and go back to making the transworld boards suck. And grab you silly friends, basically everyone who registered in 08 and leave. You are so much worse than 800. This is the first time I even read your name because your posts and topics are always so fucking lame and worthless...

account un-focused, you dickhead.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
^^awesome
ableSkateMag.com

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

account un-focused, you dickhead.
Hhahaha, i was little pissed yesterday about all the 800topics. I actually remember this user, so maybe your posts are not completely worthless. What I wanted to say was that I think all the people who just post single-phrased replies or simply quote and dont't contribute anything worth reading because they are afraid to get kooked or have no opinion at all are worse than people like 800. There's always been someone like 800 but I dont remember having so many boring/lame people on here. People who make topics 8 pages long, filled with nothing. You open a topic and read and after two pages you realize it basically is full of people saying "agreed" "yeah, same here" "i think so too" or just endless quotetrains, mixed with bad jokes about half-cabs because they heard people on here like that. That's whats making this place shitty at the moment, at least for me. Those kids that are probably just here cause they heard industrypeople lurk this place and jamie thomas posts here from time to time...
Sorry for offending you, I was in a bad mood, I shouldn't have been so offensive. And I remember crailtapper, just your new account seemed so unknown to me. My bad. I hope I made my point clearer....
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

crailtapper

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 04:31:54 AM »
newbie hate is newbie hate, but besides arguing with 800, my posts were pretty topic relevant. you just didn't look hard enough. but whatever, at least you apologized. that's more than most would do. no offense taken.

ARNOLD

• Rep: 13
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »
800 HAS BEEN TERMINATED.
I WILL RAM MY FIST INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »
I got this from that dude Gub and think about it often

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »
That thing is pretty much the national flag of Slap.

bill hates

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
i miss 800

crailtapper

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »