Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon gets in a fight on Deathwish tour  (Read 37512 times)

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Antwuan Dixon gets in a fight on Deathwish tour
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »
id rather watch 'twaun fuck his ass up than see anyone skate. im proud someones out there still fucking shit up. and you know everyone there is gonna remember that demo. this is how legends are born.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »
Antwaun would get gold in my heart if he would go to the X-Games and fuck shit up in a similar fashion.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

RevertEverything

• Rep: 18
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2008, 10:20:29 AM »
There were two ass woopings in these videos, some white trash turd with a pony tail and the English language.

Was this las Vegas or France?!? Seriously, I can barely understand half of what anybody involved is saying.

Antwuan is amazing on a board, but I have a feeling that his skate career may be short lived if he doesn't get things a little under control. We don't need a second Andy Roy.

imfed

« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »
Antwaun would get gold in my heart if he would go to the X-Games and fuck shit up in a similar fashion.
Yeah I was hoping that he would do that at the Maloof contest, but I didn't see him there.  Maybe they don't invite him. :-[

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2008, 12:58:12 PM »
man twan's hella chill.
actually in the footy he seemed to be chilling more than usual until the cig flick. speaking of... I'm surprised the rest of these cats let that isht go and was trying to break it up. if this was my hero and some douchebag flicked a cig at him standing next to me, I'd drop him before twaun got a chance.

punks jump up...

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.