Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 2078846 times)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #40020 on: May 05, 2018, 06:06:31 AM »
Congrats Adam!!!!

Enjoy the trip and the new bride!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
« Reply #40021 on: May 05, 2018, 10:47:50 AM »
got my paintings from doublesteveburger .. wow! dude is talented and all you guys should support him

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 409
  • fresh as monkey's breath
« Reply #40022 on: May 05, 2018, 05:57:21 PM »
things been coming along at the DIY and i've had my eye on this fence for like 2 yrs. finally sauntered over and grabbed it, sposedta dig a hole and sink it across a grass gap in the AM. i'll be more stoked when we're skating across this mean janeane garofalo.
I wanna get spitroasted by them with dickbelts.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -320
« Reply #40023 on: May 05, 2018, 07:03:43 PM »
Heard back about a position i applied for at a corporate branch of the company i work within.

Any of you guys ever have to have a physical and drug test for a job before?
  No but you can buy all that shit on line.  Fake dicks to piss out of.  I'd get all that shit.

You would get all that shit which is why I keep saying you're stupid.

Fake dicks and magic powders are for people who are 99.9% going back to prison for pissing hot. This is for insurance. If you're already under your company's insurance and go all Tom Sizemore for this you could very well be committing insurance fraud against your employer and that's worse for your life than them finding out you like to have a good time. They don't do this for regular positions, and if you try to fake it you will absolutely get caught and burn your career. Your move here is to piss in the cup and hope for the best.
  I wouldn't take a drug test.  -Loosen up man!
SuckTonycoxhawk.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40024 on: May 07, 2018, 07:19:20 AM »
Stoked my new grow is in full effect! Managed to cut costs by getting a massive amount of lumber donated from the local sawmill. Should be up and running in the next two weeks.

Was bored yesterday and used some scrap wood to build an awesome stash box(again) but this one's WAAAY fuckin better than my first attempt.

Also hooked up with two other companies doing amazing shit with cannabis genetics. One from Seattle, one from Madrid Spain.

Both wanted to send me samples to try/document medical effects, so that's pretty cool! Then he gets ahold of me that my package is on the way and when I asked what he sent I just about blew a load lol. 32 oz on the way to test lol, seeds, rso, and a shitload of CBD tinctures and shatters.

Fuckin stoked

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 78
« Reply #40025 on: May 08, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »
New line of Colony boards arrived earlier this week, and I canít wait to get my hands on them.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40026 on: May 08, 2018, 03:47:02 PM »
my job has a lot of payoffs .. we remodel/build houses and today i found this inside a wall stuffed into a ball .. a nice little time capsule for this special moment in 2018 for me .. thank you mr. from 1952

whatís weird is that i googled trader joes and they didnít open until 1967 so im trying to piece that puzzle together
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:49:58 PM by straight »

bawtawd12

« Reply #40027 on: May 08, 2018, 04:57:26 PM »
My friend use to do that shit and the rich people would throw away the craziest shit in the dumpster, thousands worth of last seasons clothes and shit. Maybe theres a secret message in there that leads to a buried pirate treasure.

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -86
« Reply #40028 on: May 08, 2018, 09:41:31 PM »
In college I made a couple of zines for a class, one of them being a skateboarding zine. While it was a lot of fun to make I definitely felt a little boxed in, given that its main audience would be a college class of folks that don't skateboard. I always told myself I would make another that I would be more proud of, but just never felt compelled. Today I started writing the first article for it, and it feels super good to be creative on my own again. It's been awhile.

If anyone has examples or ideas that you would ideally like to see in a local skateboarding zine, I'd love to discuss. A lot of the pieces will deal with my own immediate community, but ultimately I would like to write some thought pieces that can take on some more general appeal. :)

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #40029 on: May 09, 2018, 06:41:33 AM »

this track

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40030 on: May 09, 2018, 07:09:13 AM »
In college I made a couple of zines for a class, one of them being a skateboarding zine. While it was a lot of fun to make I definitely felt a little boxed in, given that its main audience would be a college class of folks that don't skateboard. I always told myself I would make another that I would be more proud of, but just never felt compelled. Today I started writing the first article for it, and it feels super good to be creative on my own again. It's been awhile.

If anyone has examples or ideas that you would ideally like to see in a local skateboarding zine, I'd love to discuss. A lot of the pieces will deal with my own immediate community, but ultimately I would like to write some thought pieces that can take on some more general appeal. :)

poster feedmeseymour sent me his zine and id be willing to send it your way to check out .. its very well done ..

as far as what id like to see in a local zine: itíd be cool to see a section dedicated to a particular local spot and all the stuff that has gone down by locals and beyond

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -320
« Reply #40031 on: May 09, 2018, 04:57:28 PM »
Getting into riding my trucks real loose with no washers.  My nuts have been falling off so I'm gonna file down my small bushings a bit.  Anybody got tips for making bushings shorter?
SuckTonycoxhawk.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40032 on: May 09, 2018, 07:14:46 PM »
Getting into riding my trucks real loose with no washers.  My nuts have been falling off so I'm gonna file down my small bushings a bit.  Anybody got tips for making bushings shorter?
palm sander/fine file

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -86
« Reply #40033 on: May 09, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »

poster feedmeseymour sent me his zine and id be willing to send it your way to check out .. its very well done ..

as far as what id like to see in a local zine: itíd be cool to see a section dedicated to a particular local spot and all the stuff that has gone down by locals and beyond

That would be awesome! I've only ever really seen skateboarding zines that were of higher production value, so I'd love to check out something a little more grassroots.

The piece I started writing last night is about the various waves of our local DIY park. I wanna show it a lot of love, especially since we've got some plans coming up soon for it, but I'm trying to interject some general thoughts about DIY Parks.

bawtawdreloaded

« Reply #40034 on: May 10, 2018, 12:34:58 PM »
I gave in to the hype and watched the kanye stuff, this dude is on some woke manic autism shit and I fuckin love it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:37:45 PM by bawtawdreloaded »

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #40035 on: May 10, 2018, 01:22:29 PM »
^ jesus christ

edit: not saying hes jesus. hes a fucking retard.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 01:24:41 PM by JB »

Jollyoli

• Rep: 39
« Reply #40036 on: May 11, 2018, 03:42:32 AM »
I think Retarded Jesus is an excellent sit-com idea.
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40037 on: May 11, 2018, 09:17:01 AM »
I was fucking around in my garage last night and could hear something rustling around on the side. Went to check it out and found this guy. We chilled for a bit.

bawtawdreloaded

« Reply #40038 on: May 11, 2018, 10:32:32 AM »
Aye! Turtle mane! That boy looks old, love chillin with animals. I been on this gabapentin parade last few days, added some dxm (shoutout robocough) and I figured out the level that my dogs head works on lasrnight. Hard to explain but he was hyped when I figured him out and was able to communicate with him without confusing him.

bawtawdreloaded

« Reply #40039 on: May 11, 2018, 10:51:52 AM »
Oh yeah and my cat walks with me and dog now when we go for walks, got my dog to the left and cat to the right, feels so dope walkin down the street like that.

Bruh Man

• Rep: 72
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #40040 on: May 12, 2018, 01:23:54 AM »
I was fucking around in my garage last night and could hear something rustling around on the side. Went to check it out and found this guy. We chilled for a bit.

Second hand stoked for you, rad find!

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 135
  • USA
« Reply #40041 on: May 12, 2018, 06:10:07 AM »
my job has a lot of payoffs .. we remodel/build houses and today i found this inside a wall stuffed into a ball .. a nice little time capsule for this special moment in 2018 for me .. thank you mr. from 1952

whatís weird is that i googled trader joes and they didnít open until 1967 so im trying to piece that puzzle together

Thatís a different Trader Joeís it seems like. The one weíre thinking of, the worlds greatest budget grocery store, is from Monrovia in SoCal, whereas that paper youíre reading is from Arizona, most likely near the Pheonix region.

I moved recently to the Lost Coast and the closest one is hours away. Damn I miss me some TJ...

Tim

• Rep: 2
« Reply #40042 on: May 12, 2018, 09:43:31 AM »
Just finished my junior year of college and my hardest semester to date so I'm feeling very relieved and psyched.  I also got a very solid and well-paying internship starting in a few weeks, no more working two jobs during the summer.  Hard work pays off in the long run.

bawtawdghost

« Reply #40043 on: May 13, 2018, 02:10:17 PM »
A dream I had last night was the most beautiful/intensely real thing my mind has ever done. It shows the untapped potential of the brain. If I was able to translate what it created to paper, no doubt I could be one of the greatest architects in the world, not even on some grandeur shit. So beautiful. I was just so insane and realistic.

Also have been working on my personal derealization thing this past month, made good progress but this dream pushed it over the edge. I feel completely present in the world, ill try and integrate it so I don't lose it.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40044 on: May 13, 2018, 03:31:56 PM »

Thatís a different Trader Joeís it seems like. The one weíre thinking of, the worlds greatest budget grocery store, is from Monrovia in SoCal, whereas that paper youíre reading is from Arizona, most likely near the Pheonix region.

I moved recently to the Lost Coast and the closest one is hours away. Damn I miss me some TJ...

im boycotting trader joes until that start going pony rides

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40045 on: May 14, 2018, 05:13:05 AM »

im boycotting trader joes until that start going pony rides

ill never shop there again if they start bringing ponies around

Hmmmm Nice Bike

• Rep: -5
« Reply #40046 on: May 14, 2018, 09:29:40 AM »
I found Black Label's 'Blackout' video at the Goodwill for only $2!! It's the latest addition to my skate video collection.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #40047 on: May 16, 2018, 08:47:22 AM »
Magnus Bordewick is premiering his new Adidas part tomorrow and it's Norways constitutional day all mixed together on a boat

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
« Reply #40048 on: May 16, 2018, 11:51:11 AM »
I found Black Label's 'Blackout' video at the Goodwill for only $2!! It's the latest addition to my skate video collection.

Same thing happened to me along with "That's Life" but having owned both already I gifted them to a buddy. He was so happy.

My dad found a job out in California. Not the most ideal situation given that it's hours away but getting out of the Arizona heat might be good for him.
Everything I've ever done has been on drugs

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -401
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #40049 on: May 16, 2018, 06:19:12 PM »
recent ink I got done is finally healed/ not itching
#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme #yearoftheeagle #tatergate2018