Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 2090835 times)

dickfish

• Rep: 13
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #40110 on: June 08, 2018, 10:45:25 AM »
doing kratom and pumping fucking iron!

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 83
« Reply #40111 on: June 10, 2018, 11:25:52 AM »
Finally starting Twin Peaks: The Return. So far, Iím more confused than anything, but it wouldnít be TP if I could remotely understand anything going on within the first episode.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #40112 on: June 10, 2018, 11:43:23 AM »
bought this cheap epiphone acoustic guitar off that letgo app. it looked brand new besides a few scratches on the back and some dust on the fretboard. not bad for $100.

$100 seems to be my price for guitar gear. that other guitar was $100 and i got that amp from a friend for $100 too.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 376
« Reply #40113 on: June 10, 2018, 12:44:03 PM »
Finally starting Twin Peaks: The Return. So far, Iím more confused than anything, but it wouldnít be TP if I could remotely understand anything going on within the first episode.

let me know if you understand it after the finale .. still pondering that ep .. i love tp almost as much as skateboarding so if you want to rewatch it with me in the tp thread id be down

LUVS2SPWGE

• Rep: 3
« Reply #40114 on: June 10, 2018, 01:52:23 PM »

let me know if you understand it after the finale .. still pondering that ep .. i love tp almost as much as skateboarding so if you want to rewatch it with me in the tp thread id be down

bawtawdinfinity

• Rep: -35
« Reply #40115 on: June 10, 2018, 01:52:39 PM »
doing kratom and pumping fucking iron!
doing kratom and smoking weed.

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #40116 on: June 11, 2018, 07:22:00 AM »

Man, Iím on episode 4, i think? And Iím still so very confused. Damn you, David Lynch, you mysterious bastard, you.
Totally down to fully rewatch once I get through it.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
« Reply #40117 on: June 11, 2018, 01:41:34 PM »
Gonna be heading up North to stay Sacramento for at least the rest of this year, started packing my shit and should be out of here by the end of the month. Stoked on a change of scenery after 20+ years in the same city

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #40118 on: June 11, 2018, 06:51:49 PM »
Fully moved into my new apartment a couple days ago and actually ended up getting the biggest room. Also relearned pop shuvs again after 6 or 7 years of apparently trying them completely wrong.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 376
« Reply #40119 on: June 11, 2018, 07:54:24 PM »
fa/hockey

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40120 on: June 12, 2018, 01:07:29 AM »
car sex

Monkey_Mcpott

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
  • Go buy a Ryan Lay board!
« Reply #40121 on: June 12, 2018, 01:20:15 AM »

poorlatino

• Rep: 40
« Reply #40122 on: June 12, 2018, 05:20:50 PM »
Getting out of prison. Being 2 years 7 months sober. Making 25 per hour as a machine operator. 3 years ago I was living on my moms couch strung out on methadone. I made a complete 180 but the truth is I worked hard for it so yeah..it makes sense. Back on Slap after years. Thanks bros.

You take up my time like a cheap magazine.

offkilter

• Rep: 32
« Reply #40123 on: June 12, 2018, 05:25:41 PM »
Gonna be heading up North to stay Sacramento for at least the rest of this year, started packing my shit and should be out of here by the end of the month. Stoked on a change of scenery after 20+ years in the same city

As you probably already know, the skate scene in sac is fucking awesome. It has a ton of great spots and parks and people are generally really cool, and you're only an hour from the bay- nice to be able to escape there when it's 100+ degrees in the summer.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40124 on: June 12, 2018, 06:24:18 PM »

As you probably already know, the skate scene in sac is fucking awesome. It has a ton of great spots and parks and people are generally really cool, and you're only an hour from the bay- nice to be able to escape there when it's 100+ degrees in the summer.
That's great to hear, what parks and shops do you recommend I check out?

offkilter

• Rep: 32
« Reply #40125 on: June 12, 2018, 08:15:03 PM »
power inn for tranny, mather field for a big street plaza replica. B-street is the classic warehouse one, it is pretty run-down but fun to hang out and omar and biebel have had footage there (and dill.) As far as shops, check out PLA.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40126 on: June 12, 2018, 08:42:57 PM »
Getting out of prison. Being 2 years 7 months sober. Making 25 per hour as a machine operator. 3 years ago I was living on my moms couch strung out on methadone. I made a complete 180 but the truth is I worked hard for it so yeah..it makes sense. Back on Slap after years. Thanks bros.
Congrats homie, hopefully you stick around on here

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #40127 on: June 12, 2018, 09:12:59 PM »
Glad to hear, welcome back!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40128 on: June 12, 2018, 10:11:59 PM »
power inn for tranny, mather field for a big street plaza replica. B-street is the classic warehouse one, it is pretty run-down but fun to hang out and omar and biebel have had footage there (and dill.) As far as shops, check out PLA.
Sweet, thanks man

Bruh Man

• Rep: 88
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #40129 on: June 13, 2018, 03:39:45 AM »
Killing life, congrats!

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 18
« Reply #40130 on: June 13, 2018, 10:27:30 AM »
Killing life, congrats!
Sobriety! LIFE!
Keep it up, man.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 70
  • AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #40131 on: June 13, 2018, 12:06:04 PM »
Sweet, thanks man

B street is hella dope, Mather is one of my favorites. the park in oakpark is small but very fun. nearly every school is fun to skate in sac as well

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40132 on: June 13, 2018, 12:20:03 PM »
Just watched Grosso's Nine Club and it was probably the best interview I've ever seen

bawtawdinfinity

• Rep: -35
« Reply #40133 on: June 15, 2018, 01:36:43 AM »
This put some new thoughts into my head at a good time, if your trying to be clean its worth a watch.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40134 on: June 15, 2018, 02:00:39 AM »
Sweet, thanks man

B street is hella dope, Mather is one of my favorites. the park in oakpark is small but very fun. nearly every school is fun to skate in sac as well
Rad really looking forward to checking those out

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 338
  • fresh as monkey's breath
« Reply #40135 on: June 15, 2018, 10:04:38 AM »
this asian lady w/ a shopping cart was digging in my recycling for nickels. she usedta be my competition when i was a junkbomb can collector.
she had a tomato seedling in her shopping cart i goes 'tomato?' and she said 'yeah, someone gave it to me'.
i goes 'word, do you like honey?' and i gave her a jar of insect sugar and picked us both a strawberry.

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 488
« Reply #40136 on: June 15, 2018, 11:03:41 AM »
this asian lady w/ a shopping cart was digging in my recycling for nickels. she usedta be my competition when i was a junkbomb can collector.
she had a tomato seedling in her shopping cart i goes 'tomato?' and she said 'yeah, someone gave it to me'.
i goes 'word, do you like honey?' and i gave her a jar of insect sugar and picked us both a strawberry.

Everything I've ever done has been on drugs

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #40137 on: June 16, 2018, 08:21:14 AM »
being really inspired by music lately like when I was young. I didnít know it could still happen to you when youíre in your late 30s but Iím stoked on it.

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -80
« Reply #40138 on: June 16, 2018, 08:46:39 AM »
Just finished a bunch of new additions to our local DIY park, and it's basically an entirely new park. (shouts to bobby_peru and stabmaster for lending some hands too!) I'm extremely proud of the result and everyone who's been constantly killing it for our community for years.

Bonus stoke: Jenkem did a book release party in my area last night. I've had the book for quite awhile now but I still stopped by and shot the shit with some of them about skating/writing. I've been trying to write some stuff about skating recently, and after last night I'm definitely feeling very motivated about that as well as trying harder in general to contribute to the community.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #40139 on: June 16, 2018, 11:23:45 AM »

My local shop