Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3062064 times)

DanTheDoucher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #40350 on: May 16, 2019, 06:07:16 AM »
Just found out Bad Religion is playing is playing a show like 5 minutes from my house on August 4th.

Also, I saw Cannibal Corpse last night here in Pittsburgh.

FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #40351 on: May 17, 2019, 07:05:19 PM »
Rewatching "The Office" and am on Season 4. Stoked that each ep is like 41 minutes long!

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #40352 on: May 17, 2019, 07:07:52 PM »
Stoked that David Berman's making music again.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #40353 on: May 18, 2019, 03:37:34 PM »
Stoked that iZombie is finally back (and with the new storyline is better than ever).

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #40354 on: May 18, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »
Stoked that iZombie is finally back (and with the new storyline is better than ever).

ohh shiiit I just started watching this, on the last episode of season 2 right now so I'm stoked it's still going.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40355 on: May 19, 2019, 05:57:22 AM »
Carls Jr Popcorn milkshakes.
shit's legit amazing, add the cream on top... dope.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #40356 on: May 20, 2019, 05:13:30 AM »
a lot of people are stoked on the new deal re launch but im amped on G and S.  Theres a modernized Blender deck designed by Neil out by g and s right now.  It looks smooth and has a 15.75 wheelbase.  I remember in the late 80s some wheelbases got longer b4 going down to 14 or 14.5 in the early 90s.  Ray b had a 15 3/4 wb.  So did Jesse M.  Im  6'1 and don't mind the length.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

feedmeseymour

« Reply #40357 on: May 20, 2019, 12:15:00 PM »
I’m stoked game of thrones is done with so I don’t have to see the disappointment in people’s faces when they ask me if I watch got and I tell them no.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40358 on: May 20, 2019, 12:36:48 PM »
I’m stoked game of thrones is done with so I don’t have to see the disappointment in people’s faces when they ask me if I watch got and I tell them no.

same .. i hear it every time (at least once a week) i  show my id or card to someone cuz my last name is a family on there and they get stoked on that .. it’s kinda annoying cuz it’s also iron mans name so when the person brings it up, they’re always like dude that’s so great and then i have to guess if they’re a dragon nerd or a comic nerd
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #40359 on: May 20, 2019, 12:41:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

same .. i hear it every time (at least once a week) i  show my id or card to someone cuz my last name is a family on there and they get stoked on that .. it’s kinda annoying cuz it’s also iron mans name so when the person brings it up, they’re always like dude that’s so great and then i have to guess if they’re a dragon nerd or a comic nerd

https://youtu.be/_BaMx_n2_hM?t=62

possibly the most relatable clip i could think of.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #40360 on: May 20, 2019, 01:45:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My first name is Luke, i’m sorry to to tell you this but it will never end.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #40361 on: May 20, 2019, 03:23:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

My first name is Luke, i’m sorry to to tell you this but it will never end.
Weird. My name is Anakin Senn.

MC3

• Rep: 129
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #40362 on: May 21, 2019, 04:54:26 PM »
David Clarke has been hanging out with the 917 crew (917's instragram stories) and I would've never thought about that but I could see that working quite well
(Cool Trick GIF)

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #40363 on: May 21, 2019, 04:58:25 PM »
David Clarke has been hanging out with the 917 crew (917's instragram stories) and I would've never thought about that but I could see that working quite well

oh shit 917 bout to be my favorite brand
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #40364 on: May 22, 2019, 05:44:02 AM »
Need to set up a white deck ASAP I'm almost giddy at what is about to happen to my trucks.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #40365 on: May 22, 2019, 10:01:55 AM »
Need to set up a white deck ASAP I'm almost giddy at what is about to happen to my trucks.

I like to imagine the fucker who steps in the paint and gets pissed if they didn't include the (yellow) part of the sign
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #40366 on: May 22, 2019, 10:10:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I like to imagine the fucker who steps in the paint and gets pissed if they didn't include the (yellow) part of the sign

Only if they were colorblind, then they’d be mad.

The worst is cheap crayons without the color on the label. That pisses me off ha

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #40367 on: May 22, 2019, 02:01:46 PM »
Intended to post my 3000 post on here but missed. Glad to devote more time than I should on here, even if I probably get annoying sometimes
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #40368 on: May 23, 2019, 06:26:53 AM »
I found a spicy kimchi nongshim noodle bowl in my cabinet and I'm fairly stoked to eat it.

abraham linksys

• Rep: 1
« Reply #40369 on: May 23, 2019, 03:28:57 PM »

made a vid for film class in six days and got an A!

but now onto harder classes >:( blahhh college blows but woo

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #40370 on: May 24, 2019, 09:48:49 PM »
Finding out I’m a cutie ☺️

TheCrimsonShroud

« Reply #40371 on: May 24, 2019, 10:17:40 PM »

Well now I'm stoked I'm not the only person that doesn't watch GoT.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #40372 on: May 25, 2019, 02:16:44 AM »
I interviewed today for a new job, If I get it i’ll be working at a Dog daycare/boarding company thats grown really big in my area. Theres also a good chance that if I get hired i’ll move into a maintenance gig there since most people dont know how to turn a wrench and stuff. I’m hoping it works out because it’ll be better for school and I wont work nights anymore so i’ll be able to skate more. The only downside is having to be in a room with 30-50 dogs (during my testing it was the 35lb & less area) and they nip like crazy. Had a small greyhound take a bite outta my ass and another dog rip a whole in my sweater going for my wrist. But either way im hoping I get the position to leave my current job.

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #40373 on: May 25, 2019, 08:50:43 AM »
^^
Hope the gig lines up for you brother.

Right now I'm stoked that I haven't smoked weed in a week and currently don't feel dependent on it. It has opened a lot of time for me to focus on my hobbies. Also stoked that I'm beginning to have a clear head space. Over a month ago  I was playing basketball and took an elbow to the temple of my head. I suffered a concussion and had episodes of anxiety/ depression. I'm hoping to focus on skating now that I don't plan on playing basketball unless it is with the homies.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #40374 on: May 25, 2019, 01:50:52 PM »
Had a dream captain Sandy from below deck Mediterranean came onto me

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #40375 on: May 25, 2019, 02:43:18 PM »
been looking back through some of the old focus skate mags
https://issuu.com/focusskatemag

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #40376 on: May 25, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »
Getting some $$$ but hopefully with some $$$$$ to come , fingers crossed that the stars link up.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

bestdudever

• Rep: -14
« Reply #40377 on: May 26, 2019, 06:58:38 AM »
double wheelbite marks from my skinny trucks, looks mad cherokee, yea i know it dont have washers. to the dude leaving fresh decks at the park for the kids, nah, a 28 year old man is ganking them shits. still havent needed to buy a deck in 5+ years.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #40378 on: May 26, 2019, 12:55:20 PM »
I landed my first real krook today. Some context- I quit skating in 1994 to ride BMX. That grind (at least with the ollie into it) had not come into vogue just yet, so when I started skating again about a year ago, I had no experience with it. I decided that it was something that I wanted to learn and began my journey. As it turned out, getting into it and grinding was easy, I just couldn't come off of the knee high ledge that I was trying it on. This battle raged from this past September until today. I just decided to go faster and ollie higher. I wanted to get it done before my 44th birthday next month, and I landed it bolts. It was wild...there was no struggle to catch my balance back, no toe or heel drag, nothing squirrelly at all. It was just clean.

Very stoked.

TheCrimsonShroud

« Reply #40379 on: May 26, 2019, 04:53:54 PM »
I landed my first real krook today. Some context- I quit skating in 1994 to ride BMX. That grind (at least with the ollie into it) had not come into vogue just yet, so when I started skating again about a year ago, I had no experience with it. I decided that it was something that I wanted to learn and began my journey. As it turned out, getting into it and grinding was easy, I just couldn't come off of the knee high ledge that I was trying it on. This battle raged from this past September until today. I just decided to go faster and ollie higher. I wanted to get it done before my 44th birthday next month, and I landed it bolts. It was wild...there was no struggle to catch my balance back, no toe or heel drag, nothing squirrelly at all. It was just clean.

Very stoked.

Man I got stoked reading that.