Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3059638 times)

thepman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #25920 on: March 10, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »
basically i found a site that sells american food here in the UK, so i ordered some stuff and it came in the post today. pretty stoked as i looked around for ages! been wanting another baby ruth since my last visit in 2008.

skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #25921 on: March 10, 2011, 04:39:23 PM »
basically i found a site that sells american food here in the UK, so i ordered some stuff and it came in the post today. pretty stoked as i looked around for ages! been wanting another baby ruth since my last visit in 2008.

How much did that cost you?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #25922 on: March 10, 2011, 04:42:10 PM »
lol havent smoked in a while and not going to smoke again ever,

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #25923 on: March 10, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »
lol havent smoked in a while and not going to smoke again ever,

Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25924 on: March 10, 2011, 05:03:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

?9 something. obviously gonna cost more cos it's imported, and postage was ?4.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #25925 on: March 10, 2011, 05:13:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/adidaskater/00000ScranUSA.jpg
[close]

[close]

?9 something. obviously gonna cost more cos it's imported, and postage was ?4.

Dang, could someone from the US ship that stuff to the UK? Cuz it'd save you a few bucks.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #25926 on: March 10, 2011, 05:15:19 PM »
theres no red gatorade in the uk?
FREE MAX B

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25927 on: March 10, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »

lol I will send you that stuff for free.

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #25928 on: March 10, 2011, 05:22:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Because mountain dew sucks? Well, in fairness I've only tried that original shit, its weak.

Baby ruths are good though.
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #25929 on: March 10, 2011, 05:22:36 PM »

HAHAHA holy shit you are fucking regular. You really needed to eat that garbage so bad you had it shipped overseas? God damn dude every shitty corner store in every shit ghetto in America sells that crap.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25930 on: March 10, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Because mountain dew sucks? Well, in fairness I've only tried that original shit, its weak.

Baby ruths are good though.
No, I love mountain dew, everybody shoud be able to drink it, and diones, I'm sure you would like the red kind more. ? Alot of people dont like the original but love the red kind. And Irish Cop, chill the fuck out, would it kill you to be stoked for someone other than you for a change?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:45:28 PM by Skater Austin »

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #25931 on: March 10, 2011, 06:19:49 PM »
One hour block episodes of King Of The Hill on Adult Swim. Never watched the show when it was on Fox and I regret it. It's so damn funny.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25932 on: March 10, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »
One hour block episodes of King Of The Hill on Adult Swim. Never watched the show when it was on Fox and I regret it. It's so damn funny.

It still comes on Fox.

Diogenes

« Reply #25933 on: March 10, 2011, 08:06:36 PM »
Irish cop comes on the stoked thread to vent about his sandy vagina.

Plus he gives us Irish folk a bad name in doing so.
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #25934 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

Somebody send this guy that new jalepeno chedder stuffed steakhouse burger from BK. Also send him a movie theater sized box of nerds.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #25935 on: March 10, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »
I'm sure tons of people export junk food from the US... we're pretty much the best at making it.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25936 on: March 10, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »
I'm sure tons of people export junk food from the US... we're pretty much the best at making it.
Besides Sweden

BriefCase

• Rep: 3
« Reply #25937 on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:37 PM »
yeah, when i was younger my mom and i would send a certified stoner junkfood care package to the fam in norway for the holidays. they would always want stuff like oreos, cereal, m&ms, and other types of sweets that i guess were only available in the states...guess it would suck...but wouldnt be too hard to keep a healthy diet. i also remember them saying a happy meal was like $22 usd or some shit, and that was in like '02

Moist

• SLAP Pal
  • Deaf and Dumb
« Reply #25938 on: March 10, 2011, 10:48:28 PM »
My homie Ollie just got an interview over at www.skateboard.com.au.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25939 on: March 11, 2011, 05:40:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

HAHAHA holy shit you are fucking regular. You really needed to eat that garbage so bad you had it shipped overseas? God damn dude every shitty corner store in every shit ghetto in America sells that crap.

well technically they were already in the UK. I didn't "need it so bad i had it shipped."
and seriously wow, your reaction to this just says so much about you, you stupid dick. 

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #25940 on: March 11, 2011, 06:46:40 AM »
I don't see the convenience of every corner store in America selling that stuff when you don't live in America.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25941 on: March 11, 2011, 09:37:25 AM »
ABP?
Epicly Later'd episodes are now availabale for streaming on Netflix.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #25942 on: March 11, 2011, 02:34:32 PM »
They have british specialty stores here in canada, don't they have american ones in the uk?also british candy is terrible for the most part.

Saw a mid 30's asian lady skating across the street, looking like she was gonna eat shit at any moment but didn't. Was awesome
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Joe Pesci

« Reply #25943 on: March 11, 2011, 02:53:32 PM »
spring break... TIME TO GET FUCKED UP, TOUCH GIRLS WITH MY WEINER AND GO SKATEBOARDIN

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #25944 on: March 11, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »
heading down to orlando for spring break. getting into disney world for free, got a handle of vodka and some disposable cameras. gonna be interesting

TheFreshSC

« Reply #25945 on: March 11, 2011, 04:58:43 PM »
im looking into a 36 month lease on a new car starting this summer.
just test drove an audi a3 tdi and a VW golf tdi. the volkswagen costs far less and was more fun to drive, stoked on that. and i could get 50 mpg highway from the diesel engine

tomorrow's the highly anticipated slap pal sesh at the new lincoln park in LA. heading out from there in the afternoon to phoenix for a spring break filled with skating (and hopefully filming for slap pals 3)

;D ;D ;D

Glitch

• Rep: 21
« Reply #25946 on: March 11, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »
The girl that I mentioned on page 882 and I kissed for the first time about thirty minutes ago.

penguin meat

« Reply #25947 on: March 11, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »
4loco came back to my town

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #25948 on: March 11, 2011, 08:46:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Somebody send this guy that new jalepeno chedder stuffed steakhouse burger from BK. Also send him a movie theater sized box of nerds.
YO is that good? I'm debating if I should give it a try

Diogenes

« Reply #25949 on: March 11, 2011, 08:50:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
YO is that good? I'm debating if I should give it a try

Sounds intense

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC